Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post

    meri baat maan lo - be shak shift ho jaao but don't spend anything big on interior it would be worthless - you will face so many hardships due to the lack of facilities that survival would be struggle there - and you would curse the day you have shifted there - bijli paani sabji bhaaji aur bhi daily needs stuff - samajhdaar ko eshaara kafi but yaha to saare 5 inch ke screen ko duniya samajh baithe hai -
    We have shifted to Vatika g-21 society which is opposite to Maitri Kiran School and nearby Antriksh Heights ,some 6 months back and till now did not faced any issue w.r.t bijli paani sabji bhaaji etc.

    Also have spend decent amount on interior work and very happy with outcome.

    Please share your experience if you have faced any issues .


    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates


      ultichakri, you made mistake not 5-10 years its 5-10 months. Clause 3(A) already notification sent to Delhi by NHAI, next gurgaon.

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Insults/Flaming
        IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
        Hi MANOJa,
        Can you please block this guy - RohitWarren. He contributes nothing to this forum, except speculation, mockery and lame behavior. Dwaarka Expressway is a pressing need of the hour, not just for investors but for economy, environment, jobs, families, country. People look upto this forum as most credible real time information on real estate. It feels so frustrating to find his comments here, which always turns me away like so many others. You are loosing customers, and without us these forums are nothing. Unless you want to keep him added for entertainment reasons, ask him to join roadside discussions at local chai-wallah shops.

        For instance, look at teambhp. Its such a wonderfully kept forum for automobile lovers. People's passion has only grown over years for that because they provide so much of information without having single post of hatred, loose talk and unnecessary bashing.

        I am a Jat, from core Jat belt of Haryana. Its people like these who led others believe whatever of our community.

        There will be many others on this thread, who share same opinion as mine for this guy.

        Comment


        • futuristic 7
          futuristic 7 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yahan par jaton ki baat kahan se aa gyi sir?? isse hi jaat buddhi kehte hain :-p
          ROFL !!

        • divyanshs
          divyanshs commented
          Editing a comment
          You are late to party. Abuses which Rohit_Warren flurred at fellow Veteran member Khalsa has been since deleted by moderator. He claimed to be a Jatt, and said -Jatt ka gussa dekha nahi hain abhi, and abused. He turned out to be a Gupta, by little search on facebook. People use Jatt name to scare! apni BUDDHI use karke. So, get up and dont roll any more on floor.

          BTW...If this Rohit_Warren troubles anyone, please PM me. I will send his photos and fb profile, rest cyber cell can handle.
          Last edited by divyanshs; January 25 2017, 02:47 PM.

      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by divyanshs View Post

        Hi MANOJa,
        Can you please block this guy - RohitWarren. He contributes nothing to this forum, except speculation, mockery and lame behavior. Dwaarka Expressway is a pressing need of the hour, not just for investors but for economy, environment, jobs, families, country. People look upto this forum as most credible real time information on real estate. It feels so frustrating to find his comments here, which always turns me away like so many others. You are loosing customers, and without us these forums are nothing. Unless you want to keep him added for entertainment reasons, ask him to join roadside discussions at local chai-wallah shops.

        For instance, look at teambhp. Its such a wonderfully kept forum for automobile lovers. People's passion has only grown over years for that because they provide so much of information without having single post of hatred, loose talk and unnecessary bashing.

        I am a Jat, from core Jat belt of Haryana. Its people like these who led others believe whatever of our community.

        There will be many others on this thread, who share same opinion as mine for this guy.
        Sir, Thanks for your support really appreciate.

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Last warning - Follow the rules or i would start suspending/Banning members .



          Insults/Flaming
          IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.


          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by divyanshs View Post

            Hi MANOJa,
            Can you please block this guy - RohitWarren. He contributes nothing to this forum, except speculation, mockery and lame behavior. Dwaarka Expressway is a pressing need of the hour, not just for investors but for economy, environment, jobs, families, country. People look upto this forum as most credible real time information on real estate. It feels so frustrating to find his comments here, which always turns me away like so many others. You are loosing customers, and without us these forums are nothing. Unless you want to keep him added for entertainment reasons, ask him to join roadside discussions at local chai-wallah shops.

            For instance, look at teambhp. Its such a wonderfully kept forum for automobile lovers. People's passion has only grown over years for that because they provide so much of information without having single post of hatred, loose talk and unnecessary bashing.

            I am a Jat, from core Jat belt of Haryana. Its people like these who led others believe whatever of our community.

            There will be many others on this thread, who share same opinion as mine for this guy.
            Blocking somebody usually doesn't serve much purpose .

            TeamBHP and IREF are very different . There r many differences, just to state 2 of them - Normally one is meant to give reviews of an depreciating asset & the other for an appreciating one . The Broker commission of one would normally fulfill the purchase value of the other . I hope u r understanding what i mean .

            Members need to learn to behave at times when somebody posts views which r not to their liking or not per their plans/anticipation . We also need to learn to maintain respect towards fellow members at all times . Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts are not required .
            Last edited by MANOJa; January 24 2017, 10:39 AM.
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

            Comment


            • divyanshs
              divyanshs commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Manoj. I do understand your point. Also, teambhp is invitation based signup & requires approval from moderators. One similarity though, they both should allow users to make a well informed decision in most graceful & respectful manner.
              But I do not understand, why banning Rohit_Warren wont serve a purpose.

              Anyways, keep up the good work. No more forum time on this topic.
              Last edited by divyanshs; January 24 2017, 08:45 AM.

            • MANOJa
              MANOJa commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for understanding .

              Decision of Purchase in any forum should never be solely based on what others comment or write . One needs to do his or her own spade work & then take a informed decision . In every forum there r elements who may benefit in some way or the other by influencing your Purchase .

              IREF gives u the freedom to express your views & decide on your Purchase within the framework of forum rules . As i said, it needs to be an informed decision .

          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
            ultichakri, you made mistake not 5-10 years its 5-10 months. Clause 3(A) already notification sent to Delhi by NHAI, next gurgaon.
            3A notification to Gurgaon....Great idea to buried forever NPR...First HUDA denotification than NHAI re-notification than public hearing than litigation and finally stay.....

            मतलब ये के मौसी जी की तो शादी हो गई ठाकुर से और बंसती !! बेचारी कुंवारी की कुंवारी
            Sab 99 ka fer hain............

            Comment


            • EagleGaze
              EagleGaze commented
              Editing a comment
              Ultiji, we all know that you are one of the lawyers for NPV litigants. Hence, most of your posts are biased and intended to favour the NPV litigants. However, sadly, this time you guys are badly stuck. Govt of Haryana is determined to start the Dwarka Expressway. One lane of the expressway will be commissioned before the onset of monsoons. Even Mr. Rishiraj Rana who used to be the NPV Don has cooled down. Would be happy to see how you guys and your cronies can stop the construction of one lane of Dwarka Expressway. You guys are fighting a losing battle. Dwarka Expressway will be commissioned very soon.

            • Rohit1975
              Rohit1975 commented
              Editing a comment
              Really Ultichakri --/ is it true ????? Are yuh a lawyer representing the interest of the litigants and close friends with that rana guy ?????

          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            First time came to know that I'm a lawyer..earlier I wasn't. Let to be cheer with single lane expressway if feasible ever. My stand is 5-10 years from now, earlier estimation that I stated several times of 2020 target eventually going to truly foretasted.

            लेकिन इस मौसी और ठाकुर की इश्कबाज़ी में बेचारी बसंती कुंवारी रह जाएगी!! बसंती!! बेचारी कुंवारी की कुंवारी
            Sab 99 ka fer hain............

            Comment


            • futuristic 7
              futuristic 7 commented
              Editing a comment
              I M a big fan of your idioms .. :-D

          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by jnitin View Post

            We have shifted to Vatika g-21 society which is opposite to Maitri Kiran School and nearby Antriksh Heights ,some 6 months back and till now did not faced any issue w.r.t bijli paani sabji bhaaji etc.

            Also have spend decent amount on interior work and very happy with outcome.

            Please share your experience if you have faced any issues .

            That's an actual feedback what people who are not living there would want to hear.
            Is it still on gensets or DHBVN supply?

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

              Blocking somebody usually doesn't serve much purpose .

              TeamBHP and IREF are very different . There r many differences, just to state 2 of them - Normally one is meant to give reviews of an depreciating asset & the other for an appreciating one . The Broker commission of one would normally fulfill the purchase value of the other . I hope u r understanding what i mean .

              Members need to learn to behave at times when somebody posts views which r not to their liking or not per their plans/anticipation . We also need to learn to maintain respect towards fellow members at all times . Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts are not required .
              There's an old saying - Barking Dogs seldom Bite. Let people who want to say whatever keep saying whatever they feel like. How does it matter? It is not going to change the ground situation or the other person!

              Comment

              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X