NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

Thanks for proclaiming my dexterity over English Language which augmented over the minuscule period of time !!! Ooops I am class 10 drop-out from Hindi Medium School......How could I able to compose proper sentence? I am extremely sorry....somehow you have to manage with idiosyncratic characters (provided those exists)..... राम श्याम सीता गीता ...or as do you wish....

Your sources and information all are cryptic, what come out from box nobody know even you don't....I have meaningful information that nothing is going to happen for at-least next 5-10 years. Cyclic litigations are creating once you enter than have to visit all one after one. Huda के बाबु ने भट्टा बैठा दिया द्धारका एक्सप्रेसवे का....

बसंती की मौसी ने वीरू से इसलिए अपनी लड़की की शादी की हाँ करा दी क्योंकि वह कोर्ट कहचरी के चक्कर नहीं काटना चाहती थी लेकिन हुडा की मौसी ने सोच लिया की भले ही लड़की कुंवारी घर पर बैठी रहे वह समझौता नहीं करेगी!!!

बंसती !!!! बेचारी कुंवारी की कुंवारी
    Dexterity and eloquence are two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by divyanshs View Post

Hi MANOJa,
      Can you please block this guy - RohitWarren. He contributes nothing to this forum, except speculation, mockery and lame behavior. Dwaarka Expressway is a pressing need of the hour, not just for investors but for economy, environment, jobs, families, country. People look upto this forum as most credible real time information on real estate. It feels so frustrating to find his comments here, which always turns me away like so many others. You are loosing customers, and without us these forums are nothing. Unless you want to keep him added for entertainment reasons, ask him to join roadside discussions at local chai-wallah shops.

For instance, look at teambhp. Its such a wonderfully kept forum for automobile lovers. People's passion has only grown over years for that because they provide so much of information without having single post of hatred, loose talk and unnecessary bashing.

I am a Jat, from core Jat belt of Haryana. Its people like these who led others believe whatever of our community.

There will be many others on this thread, who share same opinion as mine for this guy.
      Ignore such people. Why worry about such people at all? Just look at the information that one gets from the forum, and ignore the useless mindless comments etc. of other people.

Comment

Originally posted by ggnhomeowner View Post

That's an actual feedback what people who are not living there would want to hear.
        Is it still on gensets or DHBVN supply?
        Both are available. gensets are used for only backup.

Comment

Originally posted by jnitin View Post

Both are available. gensets are used for only backup.
          That sounds good.

Comment

Good News
            Last edited by sharad75; January 26 2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

SPR will get fully operational hopefully in some time.
              it will take time but once it's ready, it will be best part of gurgaon
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170125_160702.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	2472945

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170125_160702.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	2472946

Attached Files
              Last edited by sharad75; January 26 2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sharad75 View Post
                Documents shared on Twitter. SPR will get fully operational hopefully in some time.
                it will take time but once it's ready, it will e best part of furgaon [ATTACH=CONFIG]n2472945[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n2472946[/ATTACH]

These type of orders being issuing to somehow prevent the proceeding of contempt of court, during last hearing, PHHC asked the reason from state counsel of not imposing FTS. And that's why such orders are issuing to somehow hide face in next hearing.

All, the interviews, orders, letters etc. has nothing to do with the facts and ground reality. Hence, be relaxed with कुंवारी बसंती
                Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

These type of orders being issuing to somehow prevent the proceeding of contempt of court, during last hearing, PHHC asked the reason from state counsel of not imposing FTS. And that's why such orders are issuing to somehow hide face in next hearing.

All, the interviews, orders, letters etc. has nothing to do with the facts and ground reality. Hence, be relaxed with कुंवारी बसंती
                  Ulti is yr name so it says all. However, after gurujam, govt is under tremendous pressure to open alternate routes. So sooner or later, it will come up. Patience is the key.
                  if you read TOI, work has started to link SPR to NH8 ahead of the toll via sector 76 etc.this will directly connect new gurgaon to GCX and Sohna road. Implication if you understand is that the schools on GCX and Sohna road suddenly become very accessible to new gurgaon and dew and further pressure on govt to complete dew as more and more families will shift there.
                  as for litigants, they are already a divided lot. Read tweets to huda administrator. People are asking when they will get allottment. People who will be stuck will be GPA holders only. As u can see in the docs, huda has agreed to give the benefits of FTS to all but GPA holders now need pass High court scrutiny

Lastly I feel yr comment of relaxing with Kuanwari Basanti is in bad taste and denigrates women. I admired your info but I am disappointed by your thinking
                  Last edited by sharad75; January 25 2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

just wait NHAI clause 3(a) and 3(A) coming shortly.
                    Last edited by Khalsa; January 25 2017, 06:07 PM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/xWOOcNvDC64

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X