NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 13 hours ago
21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
    just wait NHAI clause 3(a) and 3(A) coming shortly.
    3(a) already issued.
    3(A) will be soon.

Comment

Originally posted by sharad75 View Post

Ulti is yr name so it says all. However, after gurujam, govt is under tremendous pressure to open alternate routes. So sooner or later, it will come up. Patience is the key.
      if you read TOI, work has started to link SPR to NH8 ahead of the toll via sector 76 etc.this will directly connect new gurgaon to GCX and Sohna road. Implication if you understand is that the schools on GCX and Sohna road suddenly become very accessible to new gurgaon and dew and further pressure on govt to complete dew as more and more families will shift there.
      as for litigants, they are already a divided lot. Read tweets to huda administrator. People are asking when they will get allottment. People who will be stuck will be GPA holders only. As u can see in the docs, huda has agreed to give the benefits of FTS to all but GPA holders now need pass High court scrutiny

Lastly I feel yr comment of relaxing with Kuanwari Basanti is in bad taste and denigrates women. I admired your info but I am disappointed by your thinking
      There will be many more schools coming up in NPR/New Gurgaon area.
      If NPR is made operational, then why would people like to go to far off sectors in New Gurgaon/SPR/Sohna if they can afford something closer to the Delhi/Airport and upcoming commercial/office hubs.

Comment

• hiamisharma
        hiamisharma commented
        Editing a comment
        A very good school called Gyaananda is starting its session in April in sector 109. The main gate is next to Shobha. My son goes to their junior wing in Palam Vihar. Very happy with standards of the school.

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

These type of orders being issuing to somehow prevent the proceeding of contempt of court, during last hearing, PHHC asked the reason from state counsel of not imposing FTS. And that's why such orders are issuing to somehow hide face in next hearing.

All, the interviews, orders, letters etc. has nothing to do with the facts and ground reality. Hence, be relaxed with कुंवारी बसंती
      From what I have heard, its not to prevent the proceedings of contempt of court, but to clear away the hurdles. Lot more things being planned apparently than what is disclosed in the interview.

Comment

Good news ...Thanks khalsa ji.

Comment

Originally posted by ggnhomeowner View Post

There will be many more schools coming up in NPR/New Gurgaon area.
          If NPR is made operational, then why would people like to go to far off sectors in New Gurgaon/SPR/Sohna if they can afford something closer to the Delhi/Airport and upcoming commercial/office hubs.
          In the next 2 years, I don't see good established schools that side.
          I have got possession of my flat and I m not shifting as it will be very far for my kid.but when this SPR road becomes operational, the time will reduce and I can shift without changing the school

Comment

In the next 2 years, I don't see good established schools that side.
            I have got possession of my flat and I m not shifting as it will be very far for my kid.but when this SPR road becomes operational, the time will reduce and I can shift without changing the school
            DPS is already running. Few more schools just a few minutes away on Dwarka Expressway side.
            In New Gurgaon as well schools have started functioning, saw two three when I was there a few months back.
            I expect a large number of people shifting to these areas in the next 2-3 months once the present school sessions are over.

Comment

DPS is already running. Few more schools just a few minutes away on Dwarka Expressway side.
              In New Gurgaon as well schools have started functioning, saw two three when I was there a few months back.
              I expect a large number of people shifting to these areas in the next 2-3 months once the present school sessions are over.
              Do you think these schools can match lotus valley or DPS 45 or heritage or gd goenka in next 2 years...Be realistic pls

Comment

• eyeopener
                eyeopener commented
                Editing a comment
                Man, what so good about these schools? All of them are private limited company. All the parents were hue and cry when they were increasing the session fee setting apart parents problems and concerns.

Carry on with these schools as they are the one suits you..

Do you think these schools can match lotus valley or DPS 45 or heritage or gd goenka in next 2 years...Be realistic pls
              Yes, easily. Do go to have a look around there. I expect a lot of people to start shifting to some of the areas there in Apr-Jun this year.

Comment

Yes, easily. Do go to have a look around there. I expect a lot of people to start shifting to some of the areas there in Apr-Jun this year.
                Best of luck. Send yr kid to new and unestablished schools. I won't. End of debate

Comment

• manujmohla
                  manujmohla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My son is going to DPS 102 from last two years and i am extremely satisfied. Teachers are good and responsible. Transport from palam Vihar is also good and teaching standards are as per DPS East of Kailash as DPS 102 is not a franchise but have same owner as DPS East of Kailash. Also teachers are exchanged for both the schools.

I can surely say its one of the better school in Gurgan. Also in palam vihar there were many options available including GEMS, Maurya, Chiranjiv Bharti but i found DPS better than all that is why i choose this school. Cant comment about other schools in the area as have not verified them.

Which are good end use socities on DEW? Can you please suggest? Looking for good facilitles 3 BHK+..I will be looking for good future connectivity to delhi , noida through metro

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X