NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 13 hours ago
21739 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by dg13783081 View Post
    Which are good end use socities on DEW? Can you please suggest? Looking for good facilitles 3 BHK+..I will be looking for good future connectivity to delhi , noida through metro
    at this stage this is a bet that there will be metro access. and future could be anytime in lifetime!

Comment

which are good end use socities on dew? Can you please suggest? Looking for good facilitles 3 bhk+..i will be looking for good future connectivity to delhi , noida through metro
      bptp park serene - sector 37d.

Comment

Which are good end use socities on DEW? Can you please suggest? Looking for good facilitles 3 BHK+..I will be looking for good future connectivity to delhi , noida through metro
        Look at Puri, Mahindra, ATS, Tashee, Tata, Experion, Emaar, Adani - All these are having good location advantage at different price points.

Comment

• rahul2011
          rahul2011 commented
          Editing a comment
          look for RTM or aparmnts close to RTM in 6 months or so.. my vote is alwys to ATS..but Tata, Puri also a hoice..

• ggnhomeowner
          ggnhomeowner commented
          Editing a comment
          ATS is nice but too dense and towers closeby. In one of their project all towers in a circle and you end up viewing the other towers sitting in the balcony besides the central greens. They have also made projects with the maximum allowable density per acre in typical Noida style, whereas some of the other developers haven't and are far lower density and lesser number of people per acre.

Hey... have a few questions on DEW. Assuming somehow the road is built after clearing litigations and all,
        1) When will it be made signal free? As in flyovers etc. need to be built for it to be an 'expressway'. Any clue on that?
        2) In terms of commercial areas, I haven't noticed any major office cluster or malls by reputed developers or new hospitals. Is this understanding correct?

Comment

Originally posted by ravig1986 View Post
          Hey... have a few questions on DEW. Assuming somehow the road is built after clearing litigations and all,
          1) When will it be made signal free? As in flyovers etc. need to be built for it to be an 'expressway'. Any clue on that?
          2) In terms of commercial areas, I haven't noticed any major office cluster or malls by reputed developers or new hospitals. Is this understanding correct?
          It took me just a few minutes to get to the existing malls/shopping markets in Gurgaon side. A few big hospitals are also not too far away. Probably 10-15min away. From what I saw, lots of commercial complexes are already under construction, and a few will reach finishing stages soon.
          Signal free will take some time, from what I was told, there are 4 flyovers sanctioned on the main road. No time lines were mentioned.

Comment

I found some structure being demolished to pave the way for connecting sector 37C sector road to Pataudi road

Comment

Originally posted by ggnhomeowner View Post

It took me just a few minutes to get to the existing malls/shopping markets in Gurgaon side. A few big hospitals are also not too far away. Probably 10-15min away. From what I saw, lots of commercial complexes are already under construction, and a few will reach finishing stages soon.
              Signal free will take some time, from what I was told, there are 4 flyovers sanctioned on the main road. No time lines were mentioned.
              Thanks. But what about incremental infra? Those hospitals and malls were not intended for DEW. Also, there would be mayhem for years when all the flyovers are actually built on DEW. Am I missing something over here? I just fail to understand why people are so hung ho about DEW

Comment

Originally posted by ravig1986 View Post

Thanks. But what about incremental infra? Those hospitals and malls were not intended for DEW. Also, there would be mayhem for years when all the flyovers are actually built on DEW. Am I missing something over here? I just fail to understand why people are so hung ho about DEW
                All awaiting the road to become operational before starting construction.
                Generally in an area first the residential areas pick up, once there is sufficient mass, then commercial projects kick in.
                There won't be any more mayhem than what exists in the other areas of Gurgaon where there are no flyovers and neither are any planned.
                You are missing the future prospects of this area as compared to the rest of Gurgaon.
                If from what I am hearing, things pan out that way in the next few months, there will be a great change in perception.
                So far whatever was told to me, has come out to be true a few weeks later. So will wait for one or two milestones, and then will be redeploying all investible surplus to this area.

Comment

Originally posted by ggnhomeowner View Post

Dude really is this true on DEW which sectors ?

Comment

• eyeopener
                    eyeopener commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, it's true from sector 110,109,106.

Until you don't want to go to NALAPAAR.

I had gone from Sector 102/104 area. Took just a few minutes.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X