Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 9 hours ago
21727 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    The Article in today's TOI Says what all of us had been saying for years

    "To ensure acquisition of land does not face any hurdle, it has issued the notification under the NHAI Act, citing national interest."



    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      I was on the DEX WAY yesterday. The situation is slowly changing. Althrough at this stage (sub-judice) we cannot expect any rapid progress, as we are stuck in a loop at the NPV. Its really disappointing and undeniable that the road has dashed all hopes of the area, the investors and the most affected are the endusers, who have their projects handed over and have to shift there with no infrastructure in place. while on a theoretical level we should have had a lot of progress in the last 2 years or atleast 1 year (after declaration of the NH status), precious little has happened which resonates consistently with all governement led projects. We keep blaming HUDA, NHAI, state governments etc. etc. however the truth is very little progress. There is a lot of hope, aspirations and patience on the part of people.Ofcourse what choice do we have, we cant kill ourselves afterall. in my opinion the project should see some movement after July or August both on the Delhi and the NPV/KD side. The ROB will also be complete by then. It will take a minimum off 18 - 24 months from then on to complete the delhi side upto the NH8 (shiv murthy) and in the meantime 12-18 months for the NPV and the KD side to get properly connected (in the interim they may make some alternative 1 lane connectivity or some stop gap arrangement). A final nod from the state with the alignment and financial clearances for the Dwarka/IFFCO chowk metro will also come only by June/July or so.

      So I have actually mentally written off the last 12 months of total inactivity on the DWAY, as a victim and a direct product of our political apathy and a misplaced sense of democracy, where people kill their own future in the false hopes securing their present.

      Dway continues to hold promise, for those who can hold on to their properties for the next 24-36 months. However, its pertinent to say here that in my view there is no micromarket in the NCR which is any better in terms of investment or enduse with a 24 months perspective. SPR also seems to come back a a serious contender in this sense, but for anyone who hopes to be near Delhi and be the heart of Gurgaon and be able to afford a decent place with a growth potential, NPR is much ahead in the race.

      P.S. This is not an inducement to make any investment, New investment in the area (or any RE market for that matter) will make sense only after 6-8 months when the situation of the overall economy gets clearer. This is my objective reading of the situation.

      Comment


      • radiogaga24
        radiogaga24 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well said Bala...It has been a long wait and in the interim while the govt. has reneged on promises, it is the builders and the banks who have made merry....I am a little surprised that the banks which have lent to individual home owners, and there should be 10-20k if not more of those home owners, haven't gotten involved....At an avg home loan of Rs 60 lakhs, if there are 20,000 home lowners, between banks such as SBI and HDFC etc there must be Rs 12000 Cr of money lent as housing loans..... If individual home owners start defaulting, this is going to further worsen the NPA situations of the banks.... If this road has to move fast, banks such as SBI / HDFC need to negotiate directly with the govt. 'cos they are the biggest stakeholders....and to get that to happen, I think homeowners should put pressure on these lenders by asking for a moratorium on payment of their EMIs....As these loans start going bad, the banks would sit up and take notice
        Last edited by radiogaga24; February 5 2017, 02:33 PM.

      • ashu_sharmaa
        ashu_sharmaa commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Bala, I have not been on this thread for a while. what is confusing is - Why are we discussing HUDA and Sector 110 A (Not you but few others)? Isn't it now with NHAI? and shouldn't that bypass court (Even NPV) and fast track construction?

    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      NHAI starts acquiring land for Delhi portion of Dwarka e-way

      To ensure acquisition of land does not face any hurdle, it has issued the notification under the NHAI Act, citing national interest.Bagish Jha | TNN | February 05, 2017, 09:06 IST


      GURUGRAM: The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has started the land acquisition process to construct the incomplete portion of the Dwarka expressway in Delhi that has held up this link between Gurgaon and the national capital for years.

      To ensure acquisition of land does not face any hurdle, it has issued the notification under the NHAI Act, citing national interest. “Acquisition of land under the NHAI Act is relatively easy,” said an NHAI official. The acquisition process is likely to be completed in the next few months.

      “Notification 3(a) of NHAI Act 1956 for acquisition of land for completing Delhi portion of Dwarka expressway has already been issued. Section 3(A) notification is under verification of Competent Authority Land Acquisition (CALA),” said NHAI in reply to an RTI query filed by Sameer Singh. Singh had asked for the status of land acquisition in the Delhi part of the Dwarka expressway.

      The Dwarka expressway was envisaged 10 years ago and was to be ready before the Commonwealth Games 2010. The 27km long road has an 18 km stretch in Gurgaon and 9km in Delhi. It has already missed six deadlines.

      A detailed project report (DPR) for the portion of Dwarka expressway to be built in Delhi is being prepared by the NHAI through consultant AECOM. “A concerted effort is being made by the NHAI, Haryana and Delhi governments for expeditious completion of the project,” said the official.

      Singh said, “A lot of confusion prevails in the minds of most, since Dwarka expressway is expected to cater to the extra traffic. The existing road will not be able to handle that once the new diplomatic enclave (in Dwarka) and Bijwasan railway station come up. To provide connectivity to Dwarka expressway from the Delhi side, around 10 acres of land need to be acquired, that too farmland. The rest is already with DDA.”

      The NHAI official said the Delhi government has agreed to transfer land for construction of the highway. “We have notified the land acquisition procedure and it is likely that the land will be acquired in the next six months. Apart from the road, the NHAI will also build roadside amenities and border posts for which too the land is needed,” he said.

      The 18km stretch of Dwarka expressway in Gurgaon is being constructed by Huda. Out of this around, 14.5 km has already been constructed and remaining portion in Gurgaon is stuck in two stretches — New Palam Vihar and Kherki Daula — for delay in rehabilitation of oustees.

      During the Happening Haryana investor summit this March, Union transport minister Nitin Gadkari had agreed to give it national highway status on the request of the Haryana government.










      http://realty.economictimes.indiatim...e-way/56979764
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        This news was already told by my source almost a month ago. Let see if the other information given also comes to be true or not.

        Comment


        • sharad75
          sharad75 commented
          Editing a comment
          You keep saying you know "all"these news but don't tell any news!!!
          Share what else news u really have or what's the value of these posts for anyone

        • ggnhomeowner
          ggnhomeowner commented
          Editing a comment
          There's a lot of information that I get, can't be spreading rumours on the basis of hearsay. Need something firm to back it up. Will PM you an image of a portion of the info rec'd last 3 weeks back.

      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
        I was on the DEX WAY yesterday. The situation is slowly changing. Althrough at this stage (sub-judice) we cannot expect any rapid progress, as we are stuck in a loop at the NPV. Its really disappointing and undeniable that the road has dashed all hopes of the area, the investors and the most affected are the endusers, who have their projects handed over and have to shift there with no infrastructure in place. while on a theoretical level we should have had a lot of progress in the last 2 years or atleast 1 year (after declaration of the NH status), precious little has happened which resonates consistently with all governement led projects. We keep blaming HUDA, NHAI, state governments etc. etc. however the truth is very little progress. There is a lot of hope, aspirations and patience on the part of people.Ofcourse what choice do we have, we cant kill ourselves afterall. in my opinion the project should see some movement after July or August both on the Delhi and the NPV/KD side. The ROB will also be complete by then. It will take a minimum off 18 - 24 months from then on to complete the delhi side upto the NH8 (shiv murthy) and in the meantime 12-18 months for the NPV and the KD side to get properly connected (in the interim they may make some alternative 1 lane connectivity or some stop gap arrangement). A final nod from the state with the alignment and financial clearances for the Dwarka/IFFCO chowk metro will also come only by June/July or so.

        So I have actually mentally written off the last 12 months of total inactivity on the DWAY, as a victim and a direct product of our political apathy and a misplaced sense of democracy, where people kill their own future in the false hopes securing their present.

        Dway continues to hold promise, for those who can hold on to their properties for the next 24-36 months. However, its pertinent to say here that in my view there is no micromarket in the NCR which is any better in terms of investment or enduse with a 24 months perspective. SPR also seems to come back a a serious contender in this sense, but for anyone who hopes to be near Delhi and be the heart of Gurgaon and be able to afford a decent place with a growth potential, NPR is much ahead in the race.

        P.S. This is not an inducement to make any investment, New investment in the area (or any RE market for that matter) will make sense only after 6-8 months when the situation of the overall economy gets clearer. This is my objective reading of the situation.
        The ROB as per sources would be operational by next month, not July/Aug, and some road is going to be made around the houses. For Delhi side two roads are going to be there actually. One is the shorter section to Dwarka for which very limited land is required as rest is with DDA (I went on that road a few months back) and then a road parallel to the airport one all the way to NH8. This second road is going to take some time, but from what I heard was that the shorter one to give connectivity will be made very soon.

        Comment


        • Bala2107
          Bala2107 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well i would love to see that operational next month, but the reality is that it will take 2-3 months i.e. april/May but to connect the roads in the place of Padmini VNA and finishing testing and commissioning etc. wil ltake 1 month more effectively that stretch becoming seamless with the ROB etc.may be around June if not July. Actually it will be great if they make it all happen in even 3 months if not one.

        • ggnhomeowner
          ggnhomeowner commented
          Editing a comment
          I am not that well versed with construction. All I can say is that I could see a lot of work going on the ROB last when I went there.

      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Ulti will be back soon with some dhakad news as well!

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by jazzyji View Post
          Ulti will be back soon with some dhakad news as well!
          I used to wait for his updates. Positive or Negative. Not anymore.

          Since this comment

          Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

          Take my word!! Basanti would die unmarried.....

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by ggnhomeowner View Post

            The ROB as per sources would be operational by next month, not July/Aug, and some road is going to be made around the houses. For Delhi side two roads are going to be there actually. One is the shorter section to Dwarka for which very limited land is required as rest is with DDA (I went on that road a few months back) and then a road parallel to the airport one all the way to NH8. This second road is going to take some time, but from what I heard was that the shorter one to give connectivity will be made very soon.
            Your sources or information doesn't make any difference, as I have very much advance information always and where your sources end mine's begin. I knew how many step things can move and where after that these shall get terminated.

            Let the news to floating, these are irrelevant to ground situation and as I already predicted, keep going on for social media campaign.

            बसंती!! बेचारी कुंवारी की कुंवारी
            Sab 99 ka fer hain............

            Comment


            • SimplyVenus
              SimplyVenus commented
              Editing a comment
              Once a fool, always a fool!

          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

            Your sources or information doesn't make any difference, as I have very much advance information always and where your sources end mine's begin. I knew how many step things can move and where after that these shall get terminated.

            Let the news to floating, these are irrelevant to ground situation and as I already predicted, keep going on for social media campaign.

            बसंती!! बेचारी कुंवारी की कुंवारी
            All the litigation issues are in final stage of resolution and you have a few more months left for scare and rumour mongering. It is not surprising that you keep on posting doomsday stories about Dwarka Expressway area since you are a lawyer for the NPV encroachers. However, just to clear your mind, the Dwarka Expressway area has the highest real estate potential in entire Delhi NCR. Here is the latest information:-

            1. Detailed Project Report for the complete 27 Km road from Shiv Murti to Kherki Dhaula has already been prepared for NHAI by the US company AECOM. Land acquisition in Delhi side already started by NHAI. Funds is not a constraint for the NHAI. So where is the problem?

            2. ROB will start in a few months time. This is the main bottleneck that prevents ease of commuting from West/North Delhi towards Manesar/Palwal/Bawal/Dharuhera. Once the ROB is ready, all other minor issues will also get resolved. There are no land acquisition issues on 75 metre road that runs parallel to NPR. Similarly, good connectivity with NH8/Manesar is easily possible from the sector roads of Sectors 81 to 86. Hence there are alternate connectivity routes to bypass the existing problem areas of NPV and Kherki Dhaula. Once full flow of traffic starts from Delhi to Manesar via the ROB, there will be tremendous pressure on the Govt to resolve the chokepoints of NPV and Kherki Dhaula.

            2. Bijwasan Railway station final construction tender already called by Indian Railways Station Development Corporation (IRSDC). Funds as well as 90 acres land already available. This 16 platform station will change the contours of this area. Construction likely to start latest by June 2017.

            3. ISBT at Dwarka adjoining the Bijwasan Railway station will also be completed along with new railway station. Land already available with DDA

            4. DPR for the 40000 crore Exhibition Cum Convention center at Sector 25 near Bijwasan Railway station is also completed and the tenders for construction called for. The construction will start by June 2017 and first phase completed by Jun 2019. Funds is not a problem since this project is being funded by DMIC.

            5. Cabinet has already approved on 02 Jan 2017 the transfer of 85 Acres land from DDA to Urban Devp Ministry for new Diplomatic Enclave. Internal development of this enclave in the form of sewage lines, water lines, roads etc. has already been completed. 40 plots are being allotted to various embassies and these countries will start construction by end of this year.

            6. 1200 Acre Global City adjacent to Sectors 102/99 is also getting launched this year. The DPR is already ready and the project is being funded by DMIC. So funds is not an issue. This global city will house an International Finance Center, large White Collar job industries and residential townships. The investment will be in lacs of crores.

            7. Construction of new metro line from HUDA city center via SPR and Global city to Manesar/Panchgaon chowk is starting in April 2017. DPR is already ready and approved. This line will also branch out from Kherki Dhaula to Dwarka Sector 22 in Phase 2. Funding is through DMIC. Hence funds is not a problem.

            As you can see, since this area comes under the DMIC project, lacs of crores of Govt investments have started happening. This does not include the lacs of crores of investment from Private players that will also happen once people start staying here. This area will be the best residential area in Delhi NCR in the near future due to proximity and excellent connectivity with the international airport and the Bijwasan Railway Station. Please wake up and smell the coffee. Acche Din are very near for the smart guys who invested in NPR projects.

            Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by EagleGaze View Post

            All the litigation issues are in final stage of resolution and you have a few more months left for scare and rumour mongering. It is not surprising that you keep on posting doomsday stories about Dwarka Expressway area since you are a lawyer for the NPV encroachers. However, just to clear your mind, the Dwarka Expressway area has the highest real estate potential in entire Delhi NCR. Here is the latest information:-

            1. Detailed Project Report for the complete 27 Km road from Shiv Murti to Kherki Dhaula has already been prepared for NHAI by the US company AECOM. Land acquisition in Delhi side already started by NHAI. Funds is not a constraint for the NHAI. So where is the problem?

            2. ROB will start in a few months time. This is the main bottleneck that prevents ease of commuting from West/North Delhi towards Manesar/Palwal/Bawal/Dharuhera. Once the ROB is ready, all other minor issues will also get resolved. There are no land acquisition issues on 75 metre road that runs parallel to NPR. Similarly, good connectivity with NH8/Manesar is easily possible from the sector roads of Sectors 81 to 86. Hence there are alternate connectivity routes to bypass the existing problem areas of NPV and Kherki Dhaula. Once full flow of traffic starts from Delhi to Manesar via the ROB, there will be tremendous pressure on the Govt to resolve the chokepoints of NPV and Kherki Dhaula.

            2. Bijwasan Railway station final construction tender already called by Indian Railways Station Development Corporation (IRSDC). Funds as well as 90 acres land already available. This 16 platform station will change the contours of this area. Construction likely to start latest by June 2017.

            3. ISBT at Dwarka adjoining the Bijwasan Railway station will also be completed along with new railway station. Land already available with DDA

            4. DPR for the 40000 crore Exhibition Cum Convention center at Sector 25 near Bijwasan Railway station is also completed and the tenders for construction called for. The construction will start by June 2017 and first phase completed by Jun 2019. Funds is not a problem since this project is being funded by DMIC.

            5. Cabinet has already approved on 02 Jan 2017 the transfer of 85 Acres land from DDA to Urban Devp Ministry for new Diplomatic Enclave. Internal development of this enclave in the form of sewage lines, water lines, roads etc. has already been completed. 40 plots are being allotted to various embassies and these countries will start construction by end of this year.

            6. 1200 Acre Global City adjacent to Sectors 102/99 is also getting launched this year. The DPR is already ready and the project is being funded by DMIC. So funds is not an issue. This global city will house an International Finance Center, large White Collar job industries and residential townships. The investment will be in lacs of crores.

            7. Construction of new metro line from HUDA city center via SPR and Global city to Manesar/Panchgaon chowk is starting in April 2017. DPR is already ready and approved. This line will also branch out from Kherki Dhaula to Dwarka Sector 22 in Phase 2. Funding is through DMIC. Hence funds is not a problem.

            As you can see, since this area comes under the DMIC project, lacs of crores of Govt investments have started happening. This does not include the lacs of crores of investment from Private players that will also happen once people start staying here. This area will be the best residential area in Delhi NCR in the near future due to proximity and excellent connectivity with the international airport and the Bijwasan Railway Station. Please wake up and smell the coffee. Acche Din are very near for the smart guys who invested in NPR projects.
            Quite a lot of information...but it still does not answer the burning question of the day - is Basanti getting married or not?

            Comment

            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X