NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 49 minutes ago
21863 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by highway View Post

Here are few pictures of Sec 110A after the demolition drive carried out by HUDA.
    Oh god!! So many structures razed, How did HUDA perform this task, an amazing work... Thumbs up and up and up....for forever....

Let me count 1...2...3....??...?? My eyes are becoming feeble, couldn't able to locate detritus...Oh GOD!!! now my eyes are further crippling even couldn't locate the rubble in quantum to counterpart of houses....80 STRUCTURES.....

मांगन का भल बोलनो, चोर न को भल चूप ।
    माली को भल बरसनो, धोबी को भल धूप ।।
    Last edited by ultichakri; February 15 2017, 05:15 PM.
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

• highway
      highway commented
      Editing a comment
      जस जक बदध ह, तस कह बनय।
      तक बर न मनय, लन कह स जय॥

अरथ
      जसक जस जतन बदध हत ह, वह वस ह बन जत ह, य बन-बन कर वस ह बत करत ह। उसक बत क इसलए बर नह मनन चहए। कह स वह समयक बदध लन जय?
      Last edited by highway; February 21 2017, 03:18 AM.

Guys, instead of poking other members & being sarcastic towards others, let credible information flow .

Would be beneficial for all .
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Wow, these pictures give a different perspective of the Government actually doing things for a change. Many thanks for posting them.
      All the things told a few weeks earlier are coming true. Didn't think that it would happen so fast given the general lethargy shown by the Government departments.

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

Oh god!! So many structures razed, How did HUDA perform this task, an amazing work... Thumbs up and up and up....for forever....

Let me count 1...2...3....??...?? My eyes are becoming feeble, couldn't able to locate detritus...Oh GOD!!! now my eyes are further crippling even couldn't locate the rubble in quantum to counterpart of houses....80 STRUCTURES.....

मांगन का भल बोलनो, चोर न को भल चूप ।
        माली को भल बरसनो, धोबी को भल धूप ।।
        Ultiji,

whatever maybe the outcome your one liners always steal the spotlight..!!!!

Comment

• radiogaga24
          radiogaga24 commented
          Editing a comment
          absolutely, could you please translate all your idioms ? And how do you know so many ? Is there a way for me to look at the consolidated list of proverbs you have used ?

Originally posted by highway View Post

Here are few pictures of Sec 110A after the demolition drive carried out by HUDA.
        More pictures of demolition drive by HUDA in sec 110A.
        Google "DXPWA" to join Association of Dwarka Expressway home buyers.

Comment

ultichakri,seeing this pic your eyes must be feeble now. Still thinking it's 2 boundary walls only.

Comment

• sharad75
            sharad75 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ulti has been saying that there is no land in 110 to rehabilitate the outsees and no possession. Now it's clear that both are there. And the action now means that huda is planning to give possession that's why they razed these structures. This is actually the end domino of preparation of handover

• radiogaga24
            radiogaga24 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am not sure HUDA has much credibility after having multiple draws, making each draw sound like it's final, then postponing things at the last min without giving a reason...there have been several changes in administrators and every guy just comes and gives a new deadline....In a democracy, the only way for these things to work is by getting enough number of people behind the cause....it seems the cause of the people who own the land, legally or illegally , is dearer to the courts / govt. et al...HUDA seems both morally and financially bankrupt and unable to compensate for land acquisition.... For this to be solved, the central govt. has to pitch in with money and there have to be a large number of people to pressure the central govt. into acting on this and making this a high enough priority.... I think considering the NPA situation at public sector banks such as SBI, what the govt. can ill afford is more NPAs from the housing sector.....the moment a significant number of these home loans / builder loans start going bad, is when the central govt. might act.....
            Last edited by radiogaga24; February 16 2017, 07:59 PM.

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
          ultichakri,seeing this pic your eyes must be feeble now. Still thinking it's 2 boundary walls only.
          Now my Eyes are waggling!!!! click ! click ! ...Let me again count 1.....2......3 .....?? ...?? ....?? Where are 80 structures?? Visit site and observe yourself the status, further wherever little damages were done are now in process of repairing and most has been again re-occupied their structures. Even HUDA team left-out at site and no movement found from past couple of days......
          Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

• nsd1445
            nsd1445 commented
            Editing a comment
            A picture is worth a thousand words, these definitely do not look like "what little damage"

Things seem to be moving on for SPR at least.Road connecting SPR and NH8 ,bypassing kherki daula will be functional in next 2 months.Metro connecting HUDA city centre with manesar via SPR ,work to start by next month.Hope similar urgency is also shown for NPR.

Comment

Originally posted by BINNAY
            Abe jitney illegal honge utne hi to todenge ya poore gaon ko ujadwayega.
            Tere satisfaction ke liye khalsa ji auditor appoint kar rahen hain.
            Land hai -yes
            Illegal structure deloished -yes
            how much does not matter --Tujhe dikhane ke liye kahan se layen 80 structures with photographs attested by DM
            Manna hai mann nihin to lambi taan ke so
            Sir,

I request please maintain decorum of forum and upkeep disparate viewpoint in respectable manner. I am also agreed that picture speaks thousand of words and ofcourse its appear that action was taken to clear illegal structure but 80 is a big number and there could be fair chance that still illegal squatters possess the land in a good volume. Can anyone from us visit site and apprise us factual status.

Comment

Originally posted by Niku2627 View Post
              Things seem to be moving on for SPR at least.Road connecting SPR and NH8 ,bypassing kherki daula will be functional in next 2 months.Metro connecting HUDA city centre with manesar via SPR ,work to start by next month.Hope similar urgency is also shown for NPR.
              Chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar agrees Haryana’s No 1 city, Gurgaon, needs urgent attention. Basic infrastructure – roads, power, water, sewerage – is in a shambles, mainly because of the unplanned expansion of the city.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X