NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 8 hours ago
21914 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by pointer View Post
    From what I hear, more of politics than real concern. DPR was already prepared but certain people want the route to be changed to benefit their vote bank as well as property. In this tussle the project is getting delayed.
    At the same time, from what I heard, its a bit more complex as two metro lines are involved not just one. One coming to Iffco Chowk and other going along NPR, and both being done by different agencies. So any changes require coordination between both!!

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

Now my Eyes are waggling!!!! click ! click ! ...Let me again count 1.....2......3 .....?? ...?? ....?? Where are 80 structures?? Visit site and observe yourself the status, further wherever little damages were done are now in process of repairing and most has been again re-occupied their structures. Even HUDA team left-out at site and no movement found from past couple of days......
      I know truth hearts.Stop mocking.
      Last edited by Khalsa; February 17 2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

I was there yesterday, and structures are all gone, most of the construction rubble has already been taken away. Very quick work. No sign of any of the encroachers having come back.

Comment

Now government is playing ultichakri.

Comment

Enough of media coverage and press releases. My money goes for beer only when I see the JCBs rolling for the road work. I really wish that day comes sooner than later.

Comment

I heard that Airport authority has refused to grant permission to NHAI for constructing flyover on Dwarka Expressway.

Is it true?

Comment

Originally posted by GreatSonu View Post
                I heard that Airport authority has refused to grant permission to NHAI for constructing flyover on Dwarka Expressway.

Is it true?
                Lol...this is how rumours fly. AAI have raised objections to constructing an elevated road along the entire length of the airport, on top of the existing road. Once the Dwarkaexpressway enters the Dwarka area, there is no issue raised at all. Just some pathetic journalist trying to sensationalise the news by giving it a catchy headline.

NHAI are planning to make the entire stretch an elevated section on top of the existing road that is there at present from Shiv Murti area going to Dwarka, so that there are no traffic jams. From Dwarka side again to Gurgaon, plans are for elevated section. There will be interchanges so that there is no problem of crossings.

The AAI will eventually have to change their mind to the objection, since they have already got the huge flyover in the landing zone, complete with hotels etc over looking the most vulnerable point, and they are raising objections just to stay relevant...nothing more. Plus ofcourse some of the farmhouses etc will be seen from the flyover, so they will not like it and being influential try to stall/block it giving petty objections. The Rao Tula Ram flyover is a perfect example, of how stupid the people of that area were, and now are not only facing more traffic jams, but another flyover will get constructed there, bringing it even closer to their houses.

And people should think too, you have 20-30 storey high apartment complexes on Dwarkaexpressway, how will a 3-4 storey high flyover in that place matter as far as AAI is concerned?

Comment

• Sacrosanct
                  Sacrosanct commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Whenever there is construction in the vicinity of an airport, the NOC from AAI or concerned defence authority ( in case it is an airforce/army/navy controlled airport) is a mandatory requirement. The rules are clearly published vide gazzete notification (SO982) and are available in public domain. These rules specify the permissible height that can be approved for a structure near airport and generally these heights are calculated with respect to the location of runway at any given airport.
                  Having said that, it is worthwhile to share that AAI has transparent procedure for grant of NOC and applicants file their application on line at AAI website. The software does the calculation and generates the report depending upon the location of a structure w.r.t. a runway. Manual calculations are needed only if there are future expansion plans of an airport ( as the software may not know the extent of expansion).
                  So crux of above story is that any proposed elevated structure along the runway will require NOC from AAI. Farmhouse and influential people theory has no locus standing. If the proposed structure is within permissible height limits, there is no reason for AAI to obstruct the ongoing development.

• samggn
                  samggn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It will require an NOC, and that's where the people with the farmhouses etc might be trying to use it to see if it can be changed.
                  NOC might be transparent, but Radisson Blu has 2 extra floors illegally built.
                  Also there is a flyover on NH8.
                  An elevated road running parallel to the runway, and much further away should not have any reason for objection. But if certain things are being said to raise an objection, then it should be assumed that there are some other factors which are not being told at the moment.
                  This elevated section even if rejected will have no bearing on the construction of the road and flyovers from Dwarka side.
                  It will be interesting to see how this issue gets resolved though.

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

Oh god!! So many structures razed, How did HUDA perform this task, an amazing work... Thumbs up and up and up....for forever....

Let me count 1...2...3....??...?? My eyes are becoming feeble, couldn't able to locate detritus...Oh GOD!!! now my eyes are further crippling even couldn't locate the rubble in quantum to counterpart of houses....80 STRUCTURES.....

मांगन का भल बोलनो, चोर न को भल चूप ।
                माली को भल बरसनो, धोबी को भल धूप ।।
                Mr. Ulti Chakri: Do you know the fate of vacant plots which are in the alignment of NPR. Are they also an impediment to the settlement process since they are not being offered any alternative plots by HUDA; only monetory compensation as per the old procedure. Have they also filed cases in the Court? Please share if you have any insight.

Comment

As on Twitter...

Draw of lots for Kherki Daula oustees at 4PM at John Hall, Civil Lines Gurugram on Tuesday(21.2.17)

Comment

Allotment letters to New Palam Vihar oustees (except GPA holders) shall be handed over today at 3.30 PM at John Hall, Civil Lines, Gurugram.

Draw of lots for Kherki Daula oustees at 4PM at John Hall, Civil Lines Gurugram on Tuesday (21.2.17).

Rohtash ki Dhani is the next area to make the road and connect it to NPR to pave way connectivity to IMT Manesar.

As per the current plans, the steel lattice work on the remaining section on both sides of the ROB will be ready soon, and concrete will be poured on 24th/25th Feb 2017. There may be a delay of a day or two if something doesn't go as per plan.

31 March 2017 is till the target to make Gurgaon side of Dwarka Expressway operational.
                    Last edited by highway; February 20 2017, 12:36 PM.
                    Google "DXPWA" to join Association of Dwarka Expressway home buyers.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X