NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 10 hours ago
21855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by samggn View Post

If your eyes were so perfect, then perhaps you need to have them checked again, since you fail to see that even the malbaa has been taken away to clear the area. Next time I will post the before and after pics if I know that demolition is going to be done,in case you are not believing the pics already posted by some of the other members here.

The whole scene is criminal, unauthorised colony settlers demanding legal alternates. You are very well aware of what all the land there was authorised for, and it wasn't for construction of houses/plotting etc in the manner that it has been carried out. So land grabbing and illegal plotting rules there. Are you involved with the Land Mafia there, who has minted the most money at the expense of these poor gullible people who thought that they were buying houses/plots in proper authorised colony! Or were they aware that its not an authorised colony and willing to take the risk because it was much cheaper to buy there. That's why POA/GPA/GPA drama came about.

There was rampant construction even after Section 4 notices were served. Luckily for you guys, the Government lawyer is not making using of GIS/ Satellite imagery from earlier to pinpoint all the illegal construction that's been done there.

I don't rest just like, not good for health. I rest when required. Prefer to remain active.
    Make all these points in court, hope after one or two decades you would get answer.
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

I am sure Achhe Din have come for DEW

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

Please read my post in details which encompass all ingrained if and buts.

Suraj lamp case quoted:

“We have merely drawn attention to and reiterated the well-settled legal position that SA/GPA/WILL transactions are not `transfers' or `sales' and that such transactions cannot be treated as completed transfers or conveyances. They can continue to be treated as existing agreement of sale. Nothing prevents affected parties from getting registered Deeds of Conveyance to complete their title. The said `SA/GPA/WILL transactions' may also be used to obtain specific performance or to defend possession under section 53A of TP Act. If they are entered before this day, they may be relied upon to apply for regularization of allotments/leases by Development Authorities. We make it clear that if the documents relating to `SA/GPA/WILL transactions' has been accepted acted upon by DDA or other developmental authorities or by the Municipal or revenue authorities to effect mutation, they need not be disturbed, merely on account of this decision.

GPA/SPA get enacted on the date of section 4 notifications. I rest my case and of any doubt you may figure-out appropriate authority or visit court.

At-last if property in subject is under-doubt or has dispute than it couldn't be case of transferee till legal issue not settled down. If GPA-SPA titles in dispute than land in subject are not case of transferable to anybody including Government/Authority/NGO/Public enterprises/Private company etc. Hence, acquisition of such land can't take place till the ownership not determined.
        And??? Is this a case being tried out here??

It seems the bar for english language is so low that lawyers cannot even understand simple words or frame proper sentences which needlessly leads to prolonged arguments in courts at the expense of the litigants ofcourse.
        Please read again what was written and your reply. Also read the judgement very carefully and see what it says once again.
        Did GPA/SPA get enacted on the date of the acquisition notice or they are getting enacted for that date or they got them enacted fraudulently for that date. Total confusion prevails if you can't get your get/got right!

I don't have any doubts, I am not fighting the case. You are, and can continue to do so.
        Once the Government is determined, they will carry it out, even if it means inconveniencing the entire country.
        By the way why would there be any doubt about the property, its what it is in the records. Why should the GPA/SPA titles be in dispute unless there is reason for dispute? If the GPA/SPA holders haven't got it in the records, then its their fault and they will end up paying for it. Original title holders will be laughing their way to the bank at the expense of the misguided GPA/SPA holders.
        There is no transfer of the property in dispute, it is being taken over by the Government of India which can claim all the land under the territory of India for public use if required. The disputes will be between the Original Title Holders and the GPA/SPA holders, which will not affect this.

Also be clear that elections are over, so even if a few homes on illegally occupied lands are broken, its not going to raise a hue and cry. It will all be forgotten after some time. This case only got dragged on due to the incompetence of the Government lawyers in the past. Now they are determined to make this road unlike earlier when they didn't have a strong will to do so, which changes things completely.

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

Make all these points in court, hope after one or two decades you would get answer.
          I don't need to go to court. I am not fighting the case. You are, so you can keep going and presenting whatever points you want.
          I am only telling you how easy it is to throw this case out if the someone really wants to. Be thankful that the Government has not done so till now. Your greed seems to be blinding you to the eventualities.

Comment

Originally posted by dew2016 View Post
            I am sure Achhe Din have come for DEW
            Irrespective of what some people try, when the Government is determined to do something, then it will do it. And now they are determined to get this road constructed.

Comment

And??? Is this a case being tried out here??

It seems the bar for english language is so low that lawyers cannot even understand simple words or frame proper sentences which needlessly leads to prolonged arguments in courts at the expense of the litigants ofcourse.
              Please read again what was written and your reply. Also read the judgement very carefully and see what it says once again.
              Did GPA/SPA get enacted on the date of the acquisition notice or they are getting enacted for that date or they got them enacted fraudulently for that date. Total confusion prevails if you can't get your get/got right!

I don't have any doubts, I am not fighting the case. You are, and can continue to do so.
              Once the Government is determined, they will carry it out, even if it means inconveniencing the entire country.
              By the way why would there be any doubt about the property, its what it is in the records. Why should the GPA/SPA titles be in dispute unless there is reason for dispute? If the GPA/SPA holders haven't got it in the records, then its their fault and they will end up paying for it. Original title holders will be laughing their way to the bank at the expense of the misguided GPA/SPA holders.
              There is no transfer of the property in dispute, it is being taken over by the Government of India which can claim all the land under the territory of India for public use if required. The disputes will be between the Original Title Holders and the GPA/SPA holders, which will not affect this.

Also be clear that elections are over, so even if a few homes on illegally occupied lands are broken, its not going to raise a hue and cry. It will all be forgotten after some time. This case only got dragged on due to the incompetence of the Government lawyers in the past. Now they are determined to make this road unlike earlier when they didn't have a strong will to do so, which changes things completely.
              अंग्रेजी वाले गुरु जी क्यों घणा परेशान हो रहे हो। निपट लेवेंगे जो मालकन हैं जमीना के

Go to the court and file your baseless contention. For.your information itself SC delivered verdict on GPA/SPA matter and clarified confusions.

राम राम अंग्रेजी वाले गुरु जी।।। इत्ता परेशान न हो depression आ जाऊगा

Comment

I am not aware of the exact 60 houses. But there are empty plots as well. There is a stretch of full road made inside New Palam Vihar area too. So its not that they require land right across NPV. Probably with all these houses and empty plots, smaller sections of road could be made across this area to connect the two sides.
                Even now you can cross NPV on the existing internal roads with just 2 turns.
                Can you please share why HUDA is not acquiring the empty plots to build some road sections, or the plots are already acquired and the extent of compensation only needs to be resolved?

Comment

thanks for the info !!

Comment

I don't need to go to court. I am not fighting the case. You are, so you can keep going and presenting whatever points you want.
                    I am only telling you how easy it is to throw this case out if the someone really wants to. Be thankful that the Government has not done so till now. Your greed seems to be blinding you to the eventualities.
                    Thrown out from case! On WHAT basis??? Your all points are stupid in eye of law and despite that making worthless points and teaching the lesson of grammer which precisely only required where it needed and ofcourse I dont bother at here to share my views with poor grammer and अंग्रेजी ।।। गुरु जी।।

Since 2008 court knew about the land titles and despite that sine die stay order was passed in 2010. Hence, don't show the smartness which you haven't ...GPA/SPA titles are valid or not is a subject of court and for your kind information once again stay order has been issued to these title holders in a contempt of court case. Now come forward and become party धजिय्याँ ऊड़ जाएगी पहले दिन ही

राम राम अंग्रेजी वाले गुरु जी

Comment

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
                      That is the missing puzzle piece and explains his intense hate - While prices in Sec 92 have gone up, investments in Neharpar are taking a hit since 2013 (Attached pic). Now its easy to see where all that negativity comes from
                      Whilst I was never too optimistic about Sector-92, its given very good returns to the investors even with today's depressed prices

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X