NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21717 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post

Give me one instance anywhere in the 7 years of my posting where I was wrong - be it real estate - stock markets or bullion markets -
    You were entrapping people into stuck projects of Neharpar Faridabad since last 5 years. All those projects are stuck like BPTP Elite floors.

Comment

Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post

You were entrapping people into stuck projects of Neharpar Faridabad since last 5 years. All those projects are stuck like BPTP Elite floors.
      Why only single out Neharpar for BPTP....nearly everyone I know who bought something in BPTP anywhere in Gurgaon as well, has been stuck with them for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by ggnhomeowner View Post

Why only single out Neharpar for BPTP....nearly everyone I know who bought something in BPTP anywhere in Gurgaon as well, has been stuck with them for so long.
        I agree, quite factual . Most of BPTP customers r suffering .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

• Bala2107
          Bala2107 commented
          Editing a comment
          Then there were smart people who bought into jaypee who are also suffering...
          Basically most of whom who bought in the last 3-4 years are suffering.

• rivering
          rivering commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree however now in all projects of BPTP construction resumed and looks like their intent is to clear pending projects before new launches.

Hi Friends,

One of my friends is planning to purchase flat on dwarka expresway, but we are unable to get the status of Dwarka Expressway. Any idea if the work has now started on dwarka expressway, are farmer's legal cases settled down?

Regards,

Anuj
        Regards,
        Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
          Hi Friends,

One of my friends is planning to purchase flat on dwarka expresway, but we are unable to get the status of Dwarka Expressway. Any idea if the work has now started on dwarka expressway, are farmer's legal cases settled down?

Regards,

Anuj
          From what I have seen, a major portion of the road is already constructed and operational. Some patches were held up, and atleast two areas were in the news of having been resolved. The other two are also expected to be resolved.
          From the information that I have, there is strong pressure from the top to get this operational soon. NHAI has also apparently been roped in for this.
          From what information I have, it is more of the people from the unauthorised colony of New Palam Vihar than farms for the legal cases to extract as much as possible from the Government. You will need to read up the earlier posts for more information about all this. But from all the information that I have been getting, it seems that things are moving fast to get these resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by ggnhomeowner View Post

From what I have seen, a major portion of the road is already constructed and operational. Some patches were held up, and atleast two areas were in the news of having been resolved. The other two are also expected to be resolved.
            From the information that I have, there is strong pressure from the top to get this operational soon. NHAI has also apparently been roped in for this.
            From what information I have, it is more of the people from the unauthorised colony of New Palam Vihar than farms for the legal cases to extract as much as possible from the Government. You will need to read up the earlier posts for more information about all this. But from all the information that I have been getting, it seems that things are moving fast to get these resolved.
            Do you have any idea why HUDA has not taken over empty plots in New Palam Vihar and Kerki Daula to start the road construction?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger1 View Post

Do you have any idea why HUDA has not taken over empty plots in New Palam Vihar and Kerki Daula to start the road construction?
              HUDA removed encroachments from sec 110A a week back. Demarcation is also being done to physically handover the plots to the eligibile oustees. Pictures are posted, just go back 2 or 3 pages and you will get to see them. It is expected that by next 1 or 2 week physical posession shall be given to the oustees of New Palam Vihar

Oustees of Kherki Dhaula has been given physical posession on 1 March 2017 in sector 37C. By 31 Aug 2017 Kherki Dhaula oustees have to finally vacate the land.
              Last edited by highway; March 11 2017, 11:39 AM.

Comment

There has been a lot of mud slinging in this group. Could the learned members advise the likely getting NPR (Dwarka Express way ) fully functional.

Comment

To the learned informative guys and girls here may I aks
                  1 Since congress is in power in Punjab and BJP is in power in Haryana - after latest election does that bode well for DEW or not
                  eg water issues to name one issue between states

the much I would like to think that there are two different entities I find that is not always the case

and thank you to whoever is posting talking taking pictures posting on dew development it's very helpful even though still feels like a dangling carrot

on the offside does anyone know about what commercial infractsruture is doing in DEW in terms of who is pulling out not devoting any planning applications or worse still planning to build elsewhere . Do we have a planning department for commercial projects in Haryana that is transparent

Comment

Originally posted by highway View Post

HUDA removed encroachments from sec 110A a week back. Demarcation is also being done to physically handover the plots to the eligibile oustees. Pictures are posted, just go back 2 or 3 pages and you will get to see them. It is expected that by next 1 or 2 week physical posession shall be given to the oustees of New Palam Vihar

Oustees of Kherki Dhaula has been given physical posession on 1 March 2017 in sector 37C. By 31 Aug 2017 Kherki Dhaula oustees have to finally vacate the land.
                    I believe vacant plot holders are not entitled to any alternative plots irrespective of their status as clear title holders; their plots can easily be acquired by HUDA by disbursing the required compensation.

Is there a catch there too which has not come to the surface yet.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X