Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 32 minutes ago
21863 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

This thread has actually gone boners with so much dirt flying around (pro dew lobby vs anti dew lobby). dont know any information/fact to trust now....I used to think I left out investing in dew in 2011-12 but now it seems it was a good decision indeed....better to look for something RTM on sohna road than to wait another 4-5 years hereon....

Comment

• RobinDwight
      RobinDwight commented
      Editing a comment
      The picture is not as dismal as you seem to have perceived. No pain, no gain....remember!

Originally posted by Choma1 View Post

People are entitled to their own opinions, but unfortunately, they are not entitled to their own facts. Facts are facts. They do not change. It does not matter who thinks what. On one hand, you are saying that you do not know. On the other hand, you are saying that I am wrong. There is a self-contradiction. I am not trying to justify whether I am right or wrong. I have just stated a few facts. Nothing more, nothing less. I know, for sure, that there are only a selected few who are aware of those facts. Now, given those facts, you are entitled to your own opinion.
    There was a previous challenge to the alignment in CWP-12545-2009, Jandha Singh vs State of Haryana. This case was decided along with CWP-8055-2008, Jandha Singh vs State of Haryana that was a challenge to the land acquisition. Both these cases were decided on July 3, 2015. Jandha Singh case related to Kherki Dhaula side of litigation. However, the challenge in that case was that alignment had been changed from what was in the Draft Development Plan 2021 to what was in the Final Development Plan 2021.
    The current issue is that the land acquisition has been done based on the Final Development Plan and Zonal Plan. However, the road on the ground is not following the approved alignment. This is a violation of the Master Plan. This changed alignment will result in the alignment passing through unacquired land and houses. How can you have an alignment that will pass over somebody’s house that is not part of the road alignment? This is the issue now.
    Total width = 150m
    Half = 75m
    So the road edge is supposed to be 75m on either side from this centreline.

Distance claimed that the present 6 lane stretch is out of alignment = 20m
    Width of the present patch of road on either side of the centreline = 22.5m

So from original centreline, the road edge on one side is 42.5m.
    This is still within the original alignment. Any case on the basis of this changed alignment, for this present stretch may not hold ground, unless the edge goes out of the original planned 75m, which it is not doing as of now. It still leaves nearly 27.5m for additional road expansion on that side.

Only reason its been made a few meters off probably is to to give connectivity for the time being, while the land acquisition issues are sorted out. It can always be shifted a few meters later without much problem as such.

Comment

• Tiger1
      Tiger1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Seems a logical perspective.

Originally posted by Choma1 View Post

People are entitled to their own opinions, but unfortunately, they are not entitled to their own facts. Facts are facts. They do not change. It does not matter who thinks what. On one hand, you are saying that you do not know. On the other hand, you are saying that I am wrong. There is a self-contradiction. I am not trying to justify whether I am right or wrong. I have just stated a few facts. Nothing more, nothing less. I know, for sure, that there are only a selected few who are aware of those facts. Now, given those facts, you are entitled to your own opinion.
    There was a previous challenge to the alignment in CWP-12545-2009, Jandha Singh vs State of Haryana. This case was decided along with CWP-8055-2008, Jandha Singh vs State of Haryana that was a challenge to the land acquisition. Both these cases were decided on July 3, 2015. Jandha Singh case related to Kherki Dhaula side of litigation. However, the challenge in that case was that alignment had been changed from what was in the Draft Development Plan 2021 to what was in the Final Development Plan 2021.
    The current issue is that the land acquisition has been done based on the Final Development Plan and Zonal Plan. However, the road on the ground is not following the approved alignment. This is a violation of the Master Plan. This changed alignment will result in the alignment passing through unacquired land and houses. How can you have an alignment that will pass over somebody’s house that is not part of the road alignment? This is the issue now.
    Govt. will do anything to fix and build the road at any cost. NHAI will sort out the technical issues.

Comment

Hello guys,
      i am looking for a property in Gurgaon at arnd 1 crore budget. Currently I m interested in DLF New Town Heights sector 8x/9x in New Gurgaon and ATS Kocoin/Chintels Paradiso in sector 109 on DEW. DEW is expensive then new GGN and less developed currently. What would be your suggestion keeping in mind long time perspective? I can wait for 2-3 years for locality to come up. Members and Veterans plz help.
      Last edited by Malvish; March 18 2017, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• Goldeneye
        Goldeneye commented
        Editing a comment
        U should also consider imperial garden by Emaar in sector 102 as Emaar already demerged from mgf which means it is directly controlled from Dubai now.

• Goldeneye
        Goldeneye commented
        Editing a comment
        U should also consider imperial garden by Emaar in sector 102 as Emaar already demerged from mgf which means it is directly controlled from Dubai now.

• Goldeneye
        Goldeneye commented
        Editing a comment
        Or Sobha City in sector-108 if you can wait 3-4 years.

Thanks a lot EagleGaze for ur info..I too person ally feel though DEW (Delhi side ) would be ultimately btr option though I am open to feedback from all. I don't work at Manesar/manufacturing.
      Last edited by Malvish; March 18 2017, 12:50 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Is any member aware about the progress of diplomatic enclave. . Has land been allotted ? Any construction started
        there were pictures on the forum about a year back of ground levelling etc being done

Comment

Originally posted by suhas_ View Post
          Thanks a lot EagleGaze for ur info..I too person ally feel though DEW (Delhi side ) would be ultimately btr option though I am open to feedback from all. I don't work at Manesar/manufacturing.
          Suhas, where do u work, it will matter a lot on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bauji View Post

Suhas, where do u work, it will matter a lot on that.
            Hi ,I currently work at noida,

Comment

• Goldeneye
              Goldeneye commented
              Editing a comment
              Then u might also consider emerald floors which are under construction.

Any one have any new pics , or any one know a website for latest satellite images as google earth 🌏 appears to be outdated . Looks the same Always

Comment

• del508
              del508 commented
              Editing a comment
              terraserver.com

Dears, As there are many senior members in the forum following the post , i would like to ask question about the authenticity of the DE.
            I've seen posts from 2011 ( 6 years old ).

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...rka-expressway

It seems that no much progress has been done in last 6 years. I'm planning to invest in sector 109 ( Specific: Chintels paradiso ) as end user perspective.

what is the price and when is so called dwarka expressway is supposed to be finished ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X