Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Proposal to connect Dwarka Expressway to IGI Airport.

Comment

Homebuyers approach Gadkari over Dwarka Expressway NPR completion- http://m.hindustantimes.com/delhi/ho...nx1ppO4WJ.html

Highways body to soon acquire 24 hectares for Dwarka Expressway in Delhi- http://m.hindustantimes.com/cities/h...eriwMjLPN.html

Comment

Originally posted by EagleGaze View Post

Please recheck your facts. Notification has already been issued. Please read this newspaper article: http://realty.economictimes.indiatim...e-way/56979764

NHAI is not foolish to start issuing land acquisition notices under section 3A without following the procedures. The private land being acquired by NHAI in Delhi is very expensive and the private owners will use every possible legal recourse to stop the acquisition. Hence NHAI will be specially careful with the acquisition process.

There are many individuals who have a vested interest towards intentionally spreading negativity and falsehoods about DEW progress. UltiChakri was one of them. Just one month back, he was predicting that it will take at least 5 years for the legal issues to be resolved. Where is he now?
        Sir, I do my home work before I make a comment. And I do not get into unnecessary discussions. I just state the facts. Take them or leave them. By the way, the article that you mentioned related to section 3a and not section 3A, if you happen to know the difference between the two sections. Here is the headline of today’s news:

Highways body to soon acquire 24 hectares for Dwarka Expressway in Delhi
        Updated: Mar 23, 2017 23:00 IST

http://www.hindustantimes.com/cities...eriwMjLPN.html

Comment

• EagleGaze
          EagleGaze commented
          Editing a comment
          Please take some time to read what you had posted yesterday. You had said that NHAI has not yet notified Dwarka Expressway as a National Highway and you have verified this fact by filing an RTI. What I had stated was that Dwarka Expressway has already been notified as a National Highway in 2016. The hindustan times article quoted by you above also supports my contention. How can NHAI start the land acquisition process if Dwarka Expressway has not been notified as a National Highway?

• Choma1
          Choma1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I will try to post RTI reply that I had got in October 2016

Originally posted by hsgulati View Post
        Just curious to know where will this super expressway pass from new Gurgaon area? From the map, it looks like it will pass through sec89/88 road and then take right towards pataudi road, somewhere close to sector 90/91
        I think in Gurgaon this will originate where the KMP cuts the NH8 and then move towards the outskirts of gurgaon district i.e. Farukhnagar but bypassing the pataudi and crossing from the link road from hussainka, sherpur and intersect at palawaas road and then bypassing the Rewari town.

Comment

Just curious .. Where are the Rohit_warren and Ultichakri's kind of people ?... They have been silent for a quite long time which is unprecedented.. BTW it is not that they are missed but they used to jump on anything being written and claimed to know everything ... It is not a comment but wondering .. what was their vested interest ?

Comment

• sharad75
            sharad75 commented
            Editing a comment
            Heavens sake pls don't r***t them else we will have 2 pages of non sense again

Originally posted by aktaurean View Post
          Just curious .. Where are the Rohit_warren and Ultichakri's kind of people ?... They have been silent for a quite long time which is unprecedented.. BTW it is not that they are missed but they used to jump on anything being written and claimed to know everything ... It is not a comment but wondering .. what was their vested interest ?
          Verdict of authorizing GPA/SPA as legal title holder being again challenged in court, further their is a stay on contempt petition, hence its hardly any matter if stay vacated on disbursing allotment letters to GPA/SPA title holders.

Now, wait to digest little hard news, after the verdict to allot plots of vacant land holders of sector 110a, now PHHC has open the door for thousands of vacant land holders waiting for such verdict. Around 2400 land owners application those were waiting for reference would filled within next month and who knows how many get stay order....hence...wait....क्योंकि पिक्चर अभी बाकि हैं मेरे दोस्त
          Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

• ashu_sharmaa
            ashu_sharmaa commented
            Editing a comment
            What is stay on contempt petition? Contempt petition is against individual or entity for their actions and will lead to penalties against them

How can it lead to a stay of land allotment? These are two different matters. Isn't it?

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

Verdict of authorizing GPA/SPA as legal title holder being again challenged in court, further their is a stay on contempt petition, hence its hardly any matter if stay vacated on disbursing allotment letters to GPA/SPA title holders.

Now, wait to digest little hard news, after the verdict to allot plots of vacant land holders of sector 110a, now PHHC has open the door for thousands of vacant land holders waiting for such verdict. Around 2400 land owners application those were waiting for reference would filled within next month and who knows how many get stay order....hence...wait....क्योंकि पिक्चर अभी बाकि हैं मेरे दोस्त
          Govt may cancel all previous land acquisition notifications in NPV and KD, and issue fresh notifications under NHAI Act. Although, a higher monetary compensation will be involved, no alternative plots will be applicable.

Comment

• sharad75
            sharad75 commented
            Editing a comment
            And acquisition under NHAI also can't be challenged in court

Kherki daula toll to be shifted in next three months. NHAI finalizes spot near Bilaspur. This is important for connecting SPR CPR and NPR.

Comment

Originally posted by highway View Post
            Proposal to connect Dwarka Expressway to IGI Airport.
            Coming soon: A tunnel to connect Dwarka expressway with Delhi airport

http://m.hindustantimes.com/delhi/co...8suI8CWtO.html

Comment

Originally posted by highway View Post
              Kherki daula toll to be shifted in next three months. NHAI finalizes spot near Bilaspur. This is important for connecting SPR CPR and NPR.
              Is this authentic info as i have heard so many such news that i don't believe them
              ​​

Comment

• highway
                highway commented
                Editing a comment
                Authentic.
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X