NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 days ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post

End user and outsees both will be beneficiary, any doubt. All your 6 or any numbers of contempt petition will not stand scrutiny in court next date on April 18th.
    Ofcourse, I agree with your point that end users and outsees must equally benefited though contempt petitions has already been admitted and now there are stay on various petition. Numbers already has been increased to 14 even two were admitted yesterday itself.

Literally speaking this Adminstrator and his team has really messed-up all the things (and knew what forces and greed was behind that) which was very well sorted.
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

Ofcourse, I agree with your point that end users and outsees must equally benefited though contempt petitions has already been admitted and now there are stay on various petition. Numbers already has been increased to 14 even two were admitted yesterday itself.

Literally speaking this Adminstrator and his team has really messed-up all the things (and knew what forces and greed was behind that) which was very well sorted.
      Although jury is still out with regard to the pending Court cases, it is clear that the present HUDA Administration wants to act tough regardless of the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger1 View Post

Although jury is still out with regard to the pending Court cases, it is clear that the present HUDA Administration wants to act tough regardless of the outcome.
        Tough doesn't mean not to adhere to court mediated terms of FTS. If Huda has deviated, then they will be in a soup because everyone had agreed to FTS and Huda just needed to implement it

Comment

I was just thinking.

Year 2018, is the 10th Anniversary of Dwarka Expressway.

May be, Judges of PHHC will May also take note.

10 years to build one Expressway within Urban Centre.

Is that what Legal System wants to be Remembered for?

LAWYERS / STUDENTS in LAW could use this case as Case-Study.

How not to fight LAND ACQUISITION Cases?

Comment

• knitin
            knitin commented
            Editing a comment
            Or to take such cases and keep taking the money from both the parties. just saying

Originally posted by sharad75 View Post

Tough doesn't mean not to adhere to court mediated terms of FTS. If Huda has deviated, then they will be in a soup because everyone had agreed to FTS and Huda just needed to implement it
          How do we know that HUDA has deviated. Nobody seems to have seen the FTS unless somebody is kind enough to share the same on this forum.

Comment

Here is a video of the proposed Exhibition cum Convention Center at Dwarka. Construction of this ECC will start later this year in Sector 25 Dwarka. This ECC will cost approximately 40000 crore rupees and will create approx 5 lac jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUoDEOzQq4Y

http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelea...x?relid=138299

Comment

• RobinDwight
              RobinDwight commented
              Editing a comment
              Breathtaking! at least on youtube. It will be like nothing else India has if it could ever come up.

Can anybody help me understand if there are any major roads/flyovers being planned/constructed to reach Sector 102- Sector 109 from the highway? I took exit 10 -> old railway road to reach sec 106, and it took me around half an hour (around 2PM on a Saturday). Once the place starts getting inhabited, the existing roads will get completely choked.
            Last edited by rarora1510; April 10 2017, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Hero Honda chowk route should be the shortest to reach sector 102...Once hh flyover is ready...

Comment

• rarora1510
                rarora1510 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks. Is it going to be directly connected to DEW? Something which is elevated/signal free, or some other route?

this may sound like a rant but i dont understand where dwarka expressway is headed. i have absolutely no doubt about dwarka expressway being built but what i doubt is its habitability. whether it will be a mid to low segment or a posh loaction is still not clear. a lot of its usp is linked to number a government projects like the diplomatic enclave, the ECC, and its connectivity to nh8 on delhi side via link road and its proper seamless connectivity to hubs in gurgaon like cybercity. n all these being governmant projects, i doubt if they will be complted in the next the next 10 yrs. also the lack of any commercial centres, office spaces, hospitals and hotels etc that are ready along the expressway itself isn't very inspiring either. so what is the general consensus, how much time will it take for this road to be at par with something like golf course road? any opinions?

Comment

7-8 years

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X