NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21709 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Niku2627 View Post
    Malibu town on sohna road was habitable in late 1980"s.Sohna road has taken 28 years to reach at its present level.Extrapolating this to DEW is really scary.
    I think 1980's is a bit too far fetched. I have been tracking Malibu town since a long time as I was interested in buying a plot there. It was launched in 1994, plots were still available at 4000 sq yard even after few years because the place was still uninhabited. It was inhabited somewhere around 2002-2003, still a lot of plots vacant but people living in apartments built within the same township. I visited again in around 2007-8, again a lot of plots vacant but many under construction as well. I would say it was well inhabited after 2008 but by then Sohna Road was also occupied and lots of people living there.

The development of the whole area goes hand in hand. It will never be that one project is full of people and other is completely vacant unless there is some specific reason for that. DEW is much bigger than the stretch on Sohna Road so will take time to inhabit but if people start getting possession and infra is there, many will move.

Comment

[QUOTE=puneet420;n2500378]

I think 1980's is a bit too far fetched. I have been tracking Malibu town since a long time as I was interested in buying a plot there. It was launched in 1994, plots were still available at 4000 sq yard even after few years because the place was still uninhabited. It was inhabited somewhere around 2002-2003, still a lot of plots vacant but people living in apartments built within the same township. I visited again in around 2007-8, again a lot of plots vacant but many under construction as well. I would say it was well inhabited after 2008 but by then Sohna Road was also occupied and lots of people living there.

The development of the whole area goes hand in hand. It will never be that one project is full of people and other is completely vacant unless there is some specific reason for that. DEW is much bigger than the stretch on Sohna Road so will take time to inhabit but if people start getting possession and infra is there, many will move.[/QUOTE

Are people willing to move ? Yes they are willing , Reason 1) they are waiting from last five years for possession nd paying rent, 2) If they get possession today, but even paying all taxes given to govt., the area is not livable yet (they feel cheated), govt help people only when Do or Die situation occurs

Comment

Originally posted by puneet420 View Post

The development of the whole area goes hand in hand. It will never be that one project is full of people and other is completely vacant unless there is some specific reason for that. DEW is much bigger than the stretch on Sohna Road so will take time to inhabit but if people start getting possession and infra is there, many will move.
        Some solace from your words, hope to start seeing the light at the end the tunnel.

Comment

Moderator, please look into the matter of blocking my id 'harmits'. It was blocked 4 weeks back for 3 days and not been restored till today!

I had to finally create this new Id to express the issue!
          Last edited by harmits74; April 14 2017, 12:43 PM. Reason: Partial message

Comment

Originally posted by harmits74 View Post
            Moderator, please look into the matter of blocking my id 'harmits'. It was blocked 4 weeks back for 3 days and not been restored till today!

I had to finally create this new Id to express the issue!
            Thanks for informing . let me check what the issue is .

Meanwhile, don't post from your new ID . Do PM me in case the issue doesn't get resolved soon .
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

• Harmits
              Harmits commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks. It's working fine now! Appreciate quick help...

• MANOJa
              MANOJa commented
              Editing a comment
              I am banning your other ID now .

Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post
            I was just thinking.

Year 2018, is the 10th Anniversary of Dwarka Expressway.

May be, Judges of PHHC will May also take note.

10 years to build one Expressway within Urban Centre.

Is that what Legal System wants to be Remembered for?

LAWYERS / STUDENTS in LAW could use this case as Case-Study.

How not to fight LAND ACQUISITION Cases?

And maybe by politicians and administrator, how not to plan a city and how to keep a plan B in pocket in case of such unnecessary hurdles

Comment

Jumlaa or real. lets see... Gurgaon: Dwarka Expressway rail overbridge to be open by mid-May, says Rao Narbir

Jumlaa - may deadline, otherwise looks good /ROB

http://www.hindustantimes.com/gurgao...ZrxCHBFpM.html
              Last edited by pointer; April 17 2017, 11:52 PM.

Comment

SPR to be completed by mid-May

GURUGRAM: The Southern Peripheral Road (SPR), connecting Golf Course Roadwith NH-8, is likely to open by mid-May as Huda officials claim that the work on the stretch is on the fast track

Read more at:
                http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/58230979.cms
                Last edited by Malvish; April 19 2017, 10:57 AM. Reason: news format

Comment

Arrogance of HUDA babu is coming down heavily and law is doing its work efficiently. Bunches of new petition filled in last week and same would heard by this month, plenty of litigation is regularly filling and this whole Dwarka Expressway becoming HUB of outsees litigation.

This HUDA team really create a mess which I don't felt not going to resolve in near future.
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

• sameer108
                    sameer108 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    we r nt interested in dwarka expressway nor in your compensation, be it undeveloped sector, must be cut all connection of electic and water to all illegal colonies too

• GreatSonu
                    GreatSonu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Please be sympathetic to contrarian view as we knew that he is our sole source of information and such irritating post may cut-off them.

• Sumn2909
                    Sumn2909 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't know whats their agenda , is it right compensation or delay of projects . And what is the definition of right compensation ( of course as per law ) , Why are they spending so much money on litigation , lawyers are definitely making money , bankers are making money ( interest chalu hai ), builders as usual not concerned . Only sufferer is home buyer ..

What if GOVT gives it NHAI status & invoke act as mentioned by so many learned people , will outsees be happy then , if that is the case all home buyers should gather & demonstrate in front of Nitin Gadkari house or PMO

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                  Arrogance of HUDA babu is coming down heavily and law is doing its work efficiently. Bunches of new petition filled in last week and same would heard by this month, plenty of litigation is regularly filling and this whole Dwarka Expressway becoming HUB of outsees litigation.

This HUDA team really create a mess which I don't felt not going to resolve in near future.
                  Bhai, Hindi main hi like liyan Kar... kyon tang ho riya se

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X