Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 5 hours ago
21735 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by pacman View Post

    Bhai, Hindi main hi like liyan Kar... kyon tang ho riya se
    Sir,
    its my humble request, kindly contribute with valuable information rather hammering on pitty issues unnecessarily. I also cursing the day when decided to buy apartment on dwarka expressway but now its too late to regret. I hardly wrote blog messages but intervening here seems necessary to protect my interest on information.

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Any information on today's order in the High Court?

      Comment


      • pointer
        pointer commented
        Editing a comment
        Both sides quiet!

    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Originally posted by GreatSonu View Post

      Sir,
      its my humble request, kindly contribute with valuable information rather hammering on pitty issues unnecessarily. I also cursing the day when decided to buy apartment on dwarka expressway but now its too late to regret. I hardly wrote blog messages but intervening here seems necessary to protect my interest on information.
      I'm serious. I can't understand his English...

      Comment


      • nsd1445
        nsd1445 commented
        Editing a comment
        English depends on the mood, some days is Queen''s English, others gibberish

    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Originally posted by Choma1 View Post
      Any information on today's order in the High Court?
      Any idea on
      advocate/petitioner/ etc which can be used to search the phhc site?

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by pointer View Post

        Any idea on
        advocate/petitioner/ etc which can be used to search the phhc site?
        https://phhc.gov.in/enq_caseno.php?v...6650&var3=2017


        Case Details For Case CWP-6650-2017

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by highway View Post

          https://phhc.gov.in/enq_caseno.php?v...6650&var3=2017


          Case Details For Case CWP-6650-2017
          203 CWP-6650-2017
          JANAK RAJ AND ANR VS STATE OF HARYANA AND ORS
          Present: Mr.Sandeep Sharma,Advocate for the petitioners.
          Mr.Amar Vivek, Advocate for HUDA. ........
          Reply-affidavit filed by the respondent is taken on record.
          Mr.Amar Vivek, learned counsel for HUDA states that the
          matter is under further reconsideration at the highest level. He seeks and is
          granted three weeks' more time.
          List on 22.05.2017.
          (SURYA KANT) JUDGE
          April 18, 2017 (SUDIP AHLUWALIA) meenuss JUDGE

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by pointer View Post

            203 CWP-6650-2017
            JANAK RAJ AND ANR VS STATE OF HARYANA AND ORS
            Present: Mr.Sandeep Sharma,Advocate for the petitioners.
            Mr.Amar Vivek, Advocate for HUDA. ........
            Reply-affidavit filed by the respondent is taken on record.
            Mr.Amar Vivek, learned counsel for HUDA states that the
            matter is under further reconsideration at the highest level. He seeks and is
            granted three weeks' more time.
            List on 22.05.2017.
            (SURYA KANT) JUDGE
            April 18, 2017 (SUDIP AHLUWALIA) meenuss JUDGE
            Can anyone on this forum with legal knowledge say as to what is the interpretation of "The matter is under further reconsideration at the highest level" is. Is it something favourable to the oustees the govt. is considering to kill the issue in one go.

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Is there any update on removal of Kherki Dhaula toll?
              Does any one knows how many litigations are there on Gurgaon side i.e. between sector-84 and NH-8?

              Comment


              • Akrughwani
                Akrughwani commented
                Editing a comment
                Ji din shani vakri hokar toll me gochar mein beth jayegga us din toll age shift ho jayega..

            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by tarunt View Post
              Is there any update on removal of Kherki Dhaula toll?
              Does any one knows how many litigations are there on Gurgaon side i.e. between sector-84 and NH-8?
              As much birds are there between the two so much litigation/ problems /hurdles are there .
              As the birds flies litigation solved &so.. On

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                http://m.hindustantimes.com/gurgaon/...E55nekNkN.html

                Comment

                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X