NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 5 hours ago
21863 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Tiger1 View Post

At this point in time, DEW is not making any headway. It will eventually see the light of the day.
    yeah that is what I too am saying but when ? mr cm of delhi is in badder (I know it should be written worse) mood now and he WILL NOT co operate with bjp led states so forget the delhi side connectivity for atleast 4 years so bottomline - d eway will not see the light of the day as was conceived and propagated by the builders bankers brokers and babus to the hapless buyers

14 years just for a road to be complete my my my ... bhai 20% of life gone in waiting for a bloody road what the heck - life has better goals to complete

Comment

• yodude
      yodude commented
      Editing a comment
      Why 4? Will also government last next six month's?

• sameer108
      sameer108 commented
      Editing a comment
      welcome mr. rohit, as per ur kind information, DDA and NHAI dealing with land, both deppt. under central govt. pls note dnt be negative, but for u get will soon

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post

yeah that is what I too am saying but when ? mr cm of delhi is in badder (I know it should be written worse) mood now and he WILL NOT co operate with bjp led states so forget the delhi side connectivity for atleast 4 years so bottomline - d eway will not see the light of the day as was conceived and propagated by the builders bankers brokers and babus to the hapless buyers

14 years just for a road to be complete my my my ... bhai 20% of life gone in waiting for a bloody road what the heck - life has better goals to complete
    Rohit bhai:This is how life works in India.

Comment

Dear Moderator, We were happy when you banned Mr. Rohit Warren since his posts lack clarity and spread falsehoods/canards. There is zero value addition. Please do not subject us to this torture of reading his illogical posts. You would be aware that land acquisition process for Delhi Side has already started several months back. How can AAP loss in Delhi Municipal elections stop the land acquisition process of such an important infrastructure project?

Comment

• prateek1284
        prateek1284 commented
        Editing a comment
        Had the project be such IMPORTANT, it would have completed years ago.

Off Topic
      Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Insults/Flaming
      IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Prove me wrong till date every wrod written on any topic has proven correct
        hype creators are nervous that their false information will be questioned so they are scared

banning me okay if iref thinks that their policy is to propogate only hype and falsehood then they can

Comment

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/58168893.cms

I hope this does not apply to the land acquisition for DEW.

Comment

It is disturbing to see some members blatantly posting falsehoods on this thread . Yes it is true that the Dwarka Expressway is indeed delayed by nearly 8 years. However, it is also true that a lot of progress has happened in the past few years and the central/state government are working seriously to get this expressway constructed at the earliest. The newspaper articles below clearly explain the status of Delhi side land acquisition for Dwarka Expressway.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/56977871.cms

The article below published just a week back clearly explains that the approximate cost of Dwarka Expressway will be 5500 crores. The list of Delhi Villages whose land is being acquired for the project is also clearly given. The authenticity of the information has been verified by me right from the horse's mouth. A relative of mine knows Mr. Ashok Kumar Sharma, who is the NHAI project director dealing with this project. According to him, the Dwarka Expressway will be truly state of the art and the delay in starting its construction is because lot of planning is being done to ensure that traffic congestion problems do not occur near the Bijwasan Railway Station/ECC/Diplomatic Enclave where several roads will be converging. Also, earlier an elevated road was proposed from Shiv Murti along UER-1 till the point where Dwarka Expressway joins UER-1. However, the airport authority of india objected to it due to security reasons. Therefore, now a long tunnel is proposed to ensure that there is seamless connectivity without any traffic lights right from Shiv Murti to the point where Dwarka Expressway meets UER-1
            http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com...w/58299543.cms

Construction of the new Jaipur Expressway is also starting very soon. Main connectivity to this expressway from Delhi will be through the Dwarka Expressway and 75 metre road running parallel to it.

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com...w/58334899.cms
            Last edited by MANOJa; April 27 2017, 01:07 PM. Reason: Administrator/Moderator Criticism

Comment

Therefore, now a long tunnel is proposed to ensure that there is seamless connectivity without any traffic lights right from Shiv Murti to the point where Dwarka Expressway meets UER-1

Ha ha ha ha ha
              something new has come up = further delay
              everyone mark my words Mr CM of Delhi will not let anything happen related to land acquisition and this is NOT from horses mouth anyone claiming that this is untrue must check with his sources - Mr CM is in really really very bad mode yes mode not mood

Comment

• sameer86
                sameer86 commented
                Editing a comment
                Your negativity is truely commendable mr rohit. Hats off to you. Delhi cm cant do anything in a national highway project.

• rohit_warren
                rohit_warren commented
                Editing a comment
                I am sure you know land is state subject

Therefore, now a long tunnel is proposed to ensure that there is seamless connectivity without any traffic lights right from Shiv Murti to the point where Dwarka Expressway meets UER-1

Ha ha ha ha ha
              something new has come up = further delay
              everyone mark my words Mr CM of Delhi will not let anything happen related to land acquisition and this is NOT from horses mouth anyone claiming that this is untrue must check with his sources - Mr CM is in really really very bad mode yes mode not mood
              Mr Rohit... not able to understand so asking you.

Are you providing useful information (which is what IREF is for) or mocking people here (at the least the way you are starting your sentence with Ha Ha Ha seems to suggest this)?

Sir looking at your engagement levels I can see you spend a lot of time on IREF... most part of your life (more than 20%... more years than what people have spent waiting for DEW perhaps) please make it count rather than spending those years on laughing at what bad is happening around you for other people

Best wishes to get better!

Comment

Originally posted by suchhit View Post

Mr Rohit... not able to understand so asking you.

Are you providing useful information (which is what IREF is for) or mocking people here (at the least the way you are starting your sentence with Ha Ha Ha seems to suggest this)?

Sir looking at your engagement levels I can see you spend a lot of time on IREF... most part of your life (more than 20%... more years than what people have spent waiting for DEW perhaps) please make it count rather than spending those years on laughing at what bad is happening around you for other people

Best wishes to get better!
                Not mocking people rather making fun of the system - there is a difference - people are getting fooled by the nexus of builder bankers brokers and babus - my life revolves around the virtual space - kind of occupational hazard - not specifically iref which is kind of a project which tells me how the world is thinking

Now coming back to DEW the government seems in no hurry to resolve the issues rather they are more intereted in buying time by coming up with exotic new ideas to divert the attention of the buyers who are waiting for last decade.

i guess now you understand

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X