NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 5 hours ago
21906 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by samggn View Post

When was the last time you actually visited the area?
    I can't visit as regularly as I used to as I did for 4-5 years running and saw nada sadly , so now I oook I here and truthfully I see nothing developed I really do ji the, I am going in 3-6 / 12 again and I hope that there is Something that people, in here are jumping up and down about . I really do
    but dude if you have any hard facts hard pics etc it would be great

Comment

I was wondering what has changed for DEW since it was taken over by NHAI.

Furthermore, any update on court cases? I remember Sunny Deol's famous dialogue; Tareekh pe tareekh....
      Last edited by Tiger1; May 2 2017, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post

This is offensive question
        had there been any progress the real one the hype creators would have gone gaga and builders like vatika would have again posted full page ads

The d eway is stuck that is clear - it cannot be called d eway till it has the connectivity till dwarka as it was in the original plan
        Now delhi cm in bad mode I don't see that connectivity happening for altleast three years
        Yes d eway as it is called today may become another sector road (I wrote these lines two years ago) but the whole purpose would be defied

So if someone is willing to buy on a sector road there are multiple options available at better locations and better price points
        I asked you a simple question - when was the last time you visited DEW?
        You have said everything else apart from answering such a simple question.

It seems the answer is that you haven't been there, else you wouldn't have been asking all those questions!

I could have told you a lot of things about the Delhi side as well, but what's the point, you will still keep your eyes closed to them!

Comment

Originally posted by Rohit1975 View Post

I can't visit as regularly as I used to as I did for 4-5 years running and saw nada sadly , so now I oook I here and truthfully I see nothing developed I really do ji the, I am going in 3-6 / 12 again and I hope that there is Something that people, in here are jumping up and down about . I really do
          but dude if you have any hard facts hard pics etc it would be great
          A lot of things that were stuck are progressing well. Due to the legal system, there is a requirement to wait for the required period. Within this month itself you will see one or two major things things happening, that will bring cheers to thousands of home buyers of this area.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger1 View Post
          I was wondering what has changed for DEW since it was taken over by NHAI.

Furthermore, any update on court cases? I remember Sunny Deol's famous dialogue; Tareekh pe tareekh....
          A lot has changed...

1. The project, as you have mentioned, since been declared as National Highway, is to be executed as per NHAI specifications.
          2. The total length of Dwarka Expressway is now 27 km instead of 18 km, with clover leaves and flyovers being planned on entry/exit points and major junctions respectively.
          3. Land acquisition notice under National Highway Act 1956, section 3aaa has already been published for land acquisition in Delhi. Notice under Section 3AAA is under publication and will be out soon. Competent Authority for Land Acquisition (CALA) under Delhi Govt. has already been set up and doing its job.
          4. NHAI has already prepared DPR with above mentioned specifications and is likely to be submitted soon for approval.
          5. All legitimate oustees whose land has been acquired in Gurgaon portion of Dwarka Expressway have been allotted alternate plots as per R&R policy. They are on six months notice to vacate their houses. There are a few issues raised by some oustees, mostly who have vacant lands and are demanding compensation more than laid down policy. Their matter is under consideration in Court and will soon be decided as per merits. The judicial process takes its own time, however it has been assured by the govt. agencies that they would resolve the issues on an urgent basis. Once this is done, the Gurgaon portion will also be handed over to NHAI for construction as per NH specifications.
          6. ROB is almost complete and should get operational within this month.

All above updates are absolutely true and without any hype, based on personal meetings with Mr. Nitin Gadkari and his officers, HUDA Administrator, NHAI Chairman and other senior NHAI officials, project engineers, personal visits to all the sites by association members of DXP Welfare Association. The association has also filed a case in Punjab & Haryana High Court, wherein notices have been issued to all the agencies and authorities involved including, HUDA, NHAI, Road Transport Ministry etc. Association is also in regular contact with all concerned departments, authorities and civic agencies to take day to day update on the progress of Dwarka Expressway.

Association is getting stronger in number on daily basis and also actively involved on Print, Electronic and Social Media.

I used to visit this thread to get regular updates and also share information that I had, but now visit this thread seldom after seeing the extreme negativity being spread by certain members for reasons best known to them. While, I agree that Dwarka Expressway has been delayed, the critical issues that have delayed the project have either already been resolved or are being addressed sincerely and seriously. DXP Welfare Association is actively involved and is aware of all the progress being made in this project. Therefore, if you need true and correct information pertaining to Dwarka Expressway, you may join DXP Welfare Association.

Any IREF member, non member, home buyer on Dwarka Expressway, investor or an end user, interested to get more information and regular updates may join the Association by sending me a PM, and I will get the needful done.

Regards!
          Last edited by mkg007; May 2 2017, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Lali57
            Lali57 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am interested in regular and updated information on DXW.I am enduser in sector 103.

• mkg007
            mkg007 commented
            Editing a comment
            Please send me a PM and I will provide you with information on how to become a member of DXP Welfare Association.

• avichi
            avichi commented
            Editing a comment
            I need to join DXP welfare association
            I am able to send you PM.Pls guide
            Regards
            Avinash

Originally posted by samggn View Post

I asked you a simple question - when was the last time you visited DEW?
          You have said everything else apart from answering such a simple question.

It seems the answer is that you haven't been there, else you wouldn't have been asking all those questions!

I could have told you a lot of things about the Delhi side as well, but what's the point, you will still keep your eyes closed to them!
          No need to tell me anything
          Tell the world - post it here
          I know the bottomline and that is d eway is far from complete and it is going to take loooong time to complete it.

Comment

• RobinDwight
            RobinDwight commented
            Editing a comment
            Sir,
            you are back with your mocking ways. You have nothing solid to share.You only express your negative sentiments. you always wait for some negative news in the circuit to resurface, quote the negative news and start telling everyone what can only be called ranting of your favourite negative sentiments against DEW. So, is it wrong if we presume that you are portraying yourself poorly on IREF, You are a one man army against DEW investors/endusers! One wonders why?
            Last edited by MANOJa; May 4 2017, 10:59 AM. Reason: Abusive

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post

A lot has changed...

1. The project, as you have mentioned, since been declared as National Highway, is to be executed as per NHAI specifications.
          2. The total length of Dwarka Expressway is now 27 km instead of 18 km, with clover leaves and flyovers being planned on entry/exit points and major junctions respectively.
          3. Land acquisition notice under National Highway Act 1956, section 3aaa has already been published for land acquisition in Delhi. Notice under Section 3AAA is under publication and will be out soon. Competent Authority for Land Acquisition (CALA) under Delhi Govt. has already been set up and doing its job.
          4. NHAI has already prepared DPR with above mentioned specifications and is likely to be submitted soon for approval.
          5. All legitimate oustees whose land has been acquired in Gurgaon portion of Dwarka Expressway have been allotted alternate plots as per R&R policy. They are on six months notice to vacate their houses. There are a few issues raised by some oustees, mostly who have vacant lands and are demanding compensation more than laid down policy. Their matter is under consideration in Court and will soon be decided as per merits. The judicial process takes its own time, however it has been assured by the govt. agencies that they would resolve the issues on an urgent basis. Once this is done, the Gurgaon portion will also be handed over to NHAI for construction as per NH specifications.

All above updates are absolutely true and without any hype, based on personal meetings with Mr. Nitin Gadkari and his officers, HUDA Administrator, NHAI Chairman and other senior NHAI officials, project engineers, personal visits to all the sites by association members of DXP Welfare Association. The association has also filed a case in Punjab & Haryana High Court, wherein notices have been issued to all the agencies and authorities involved including, HUDA, NHAI, Road Transport Ministry etc. Association is also in regular contact with all concerned departments, authorities and civic agencies to take day to day update on the progress of Dwarka Expressway.

Association is getting stronger in number on daily basis and also actively involved on Print, Electronic and Social Media.

I used to visit this thread to get regular updates and also share information that I had, but now visit this thread seldom after seeing the extreme negativity being spread by certain members for reasons best known to them. While, I agree thoat Dwarka Expressway has been delayed, the critical issues that have delayed the project have either already been resolved or are being addressed sincerely and seriously. DXP Welfare Association is actively involved and is aware of all the progress being made in this project. Therefore, if you need true and correct information pertaining to Dwarka Expressway, you may join DXP Welfare Association.

Any IREF member, non member, home buyer on Dwarka Expressway, investor or an end user, interested to get more information and regular updates may join the Association by sending me a PM, and I will get the needful done.

Regards!
          only thing I like that "Association is getting stronger in number on daily basis and also actively involved on Print, Electronic and Social Media."

Rest all you have written has no merit and will not help d eway

Comment

For you nothing is merit,who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post

A lot has changed...

I used to visit this thread to get regular updates and also share information that I had, but now visit this thread seldom after seeing the extreme negativity being spread by certain members for reasons best known to them. While, I agree that Dwarka Expressway has been delayed, the critical issues that have delayed the project have either already been resolved or are being addressed sincerely and seriously. DXP Welfare Association is actively involved and is aware of all the progress being made in this project. Therefore, if you need true and correct information pertaining to Dwarka Expressway, you may join DXP Welfare Association.

Regards!
              mkg007,
              Thank you very much for update and seeing you post after long time.I request members who has invested in Dew, to join DXP Welfare Association and support.

Comment

Now, Khattar says Dwarka-Iffco Metro line in ‘extreme final stage’

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/58485720.cms

Comment

• Whistle Blower
                  Whistle Blower commented
                  Editing a comment
                  extreme final stage.. that is like next to final stage?

• pointer
                  pointer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  only they know what is meant by 'extreme final stage...'
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X