NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post

Just saying that I have no idea does not makes you right about the terminally ill condition of d eway
    I have been right for last five years and I don't see your assumption coming true that d eway will be complete by oct this year.
    Just saying someone is wrong does not make anyone right
    open your eyes and realise the reality
    I have my eyes open and seeing things happening on the ground. Every week there is a marked progress. By Oct there will be a road through and through. Go there yourself and see, rather than just commenting on the basis of what didn't happen for last five years. You are even refusing to believe the pictures put up by someone else showing that it is finally happening. Agreed there was a delay, but now things have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajeev 72 View Post

You have a point. The overall gloomy RE market is going to affect the completetion pace of dwarka eway too. First demonetization and now tech job losses, RE is going bad to worse... Gurgaon, traditionally an investor-driven market, saw sales in the March quarter drop to the lowest in the last five quarters. Scary...

http://www.financialexpress.com/econ...l-wary/634809/
      Big difference in what is actually happening and what most people think - perhaps time to introspect and see what the actual figures show. Which report should be believed now?

According to a report by Liases Foras, home sales across the top eight cities in the country grew by an average of 21 percent, QoQ, in the first quarter of 2017. While experts had anticipated buyers to hold back property purchases on the back of demonetisation after-effects, the figures seem to show otherwise.

The January-March 2017 quarter witnessed sale of 61,214 units as against the 50,788 units sold in October-December 2016. Highest sale volume of 14,983 units was recorded in Delhi National Capital Region (NCR) while Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR) followed next with 14,505 units.

The growth chart was led by Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Ahmedabad which recorded growth rates of 47, 43, and 30 percent, respectively. Housing sales in NCR and Mumbai grew by 24.5 and 23.6 percent, respectively, while Chennai and Bangalore observed sales dropping by 35 and 44 percent, respectively.

Keki Mistry, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), HDFC, stated that the effect of demonetisation was transitory. While property sales slowed down in November and December, new applications for home loans had started pouring in from January 2017. This could be traced to the easing of home loan rates over the last year, which have dropped to a six-year low of 8.35 percent. Mistry asserted not only has the realty market returned to normal, but it is the best time to invest in the sector due to attractive interest rates and falling property prices in some cities, complemented by favourable government incentives.

RE market has nothing to do with the completion of the Dwarkaexpressway, which is being done by HUDA and other Government agencies.

Comment

Originally posted by samggn View Post

Big difference in what is actually happening and what most people think - perhaps time to introspect and see what the actual figures show. Which report should be believed now?

According to a report by Liases Foras, home sales across the top eight cities in the country grew by an average of 21 percent, QoQ, in the first quarter of 2017. While experts had anticipated buyers to hold back property purchases on the back of demonetisation after-effects, the figures seem to show otherwise.

The January-March 2017 quarter witnessed sale of 61,214 units as against the 50,788 units sold in October-December 2016. Highest sale volume of 14,983 units was recorded in Delhi National Capital Region (NCR) while Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR) followed next with 14,505 units.

The growth chart was led by Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Ahmedabad which recorded growth rates of 47, 43, and 30 percent, respectively. Housing sales in NCR and Mumbai grew by 24.5 and 23.6 percent, respectively, while Chennai and Bangalore observed sales dropping by 35 and 44 percent, respectively.

Keki Mistry, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), HDFC, stated that the effect of demonetisation was transitory. While property sales slowed down in November and December, new applications for home loans had started pouring in from January 2017. This could be traced to the easing of home loan rates over the last year, which have dropped to a six-year low of 8.35 percent. Mistry asserted not only has the realty market returned to normal, but it is the best time to invest in the sector due to attractive interest rates and falling property prices in some cities, complemented by favourable government incentives.

RE market has nothing to do with the completion of the Dwarkaexpressway, which is being done by HUDA and other Government agencies.

Either you are paid or this report is paid/fake... I can believe if this data is based on No.1 (white) transactions which is obvious after demonetization but not all transactions. Besides, this report has mentioned "units" not the "value"....

Go to any HR company and see the resumes of RE guys, fired due to poor sales. No one is buying at present...look at the unsold inventory.

Comment

watch this
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICJMZXoMBx4

Comment

Originally posted by Rajeev 72 View Post

Either you are paid or this report is paid/fake... I can believe if this data is based on No.1 (white) transactions which is obvious after demonetization but not all transactions. Besides, this report has mentioned "units" not the "value"....

Go to any HR company and see the resumes of RE guys, fired due to poor sales. No one is buying at present...look at the unsold inventory.
            If no one is buying then how come there is a growth in loans and reduction in the inventory available?

There are loads of people from other industries also getting fired because they are not upto the standard required...what used to be chalta hei attitude does not work any more.

So you are saying that this report is paid/fake....Liases Foras & Keki Mistry will not be putting their reputation on the line by giving wrong figures.
            Read the full thing at - http://www.business-standard.com/art...1200359_1.html

Sales fell in Bangalore etc which is heavily IT dependant. Gurgaon has many more industries, and not so dependant on IT. Impact not much. Sales actually increased!!

The biggest hoax of all was by Propequity in my opinion. A brokerage firm which is publishing reports on incomplete data earlier is also now showing that inventory has fallen. How?? They were telling all and sundry that drop in sales and massive drop in prices expected. Were they trying to do secondary sales by getting the sellers to sell cheap?

Thankfully I did not heed the advice of the predictions made of a 30% correction in prices, and sell out.
            http://www.business-standard.com/art...3000429_1.html

Choice is yours, whom to believe.

I am moving into my new apartment, and also in the process of buying another one now.

The eligible oustees in the NPV areas have already been allotted plots. There is a stay only on the GPA/SPA holders. HUDA has allotted but it seems certain people do not want them to get the plots and move out. It won't matter much, because there is sufficient width of land already where the connecting road can be made, even if it is not straight.

For the Delhi side except for 700-800m of farmland, rest is already with DDA. The farmland is set to be acquired soon by NHAI, under the NH Act, which can't be challenged so easily.

This thread is for NPR updates and not discussing about price rise, number of houses sold etc.

Comment

If no one is buying then how come there is a growth in loans and reduction in the inventory available?

There are loads of people from other industries also getting fired because they are not upto the standard required...what used to be chalta hei attitude does not work any more.

So you are saying that this report is paid/fake....Liases Foras & Keki Mistry will not be putting their reputation on the line by giving wrong figures.
              Read the full thing at - http://www.business-standard.com/art...1200359_1.html

Sales fell in Bangalore etc which is heavily IT dependant. Gurgaon has many more industries, and not so dependant on IT. Impact not much. Sales actually increased!!

The biggest hoax of all was by Propequity in my opinion. A brokerage firm which is publishing reports on incomplete data earlier is also now showing that inventory has fallen. How?? They were telling all and sundry that drop in sales and massive drop in prices expected. Were they trying to do secondary sales by getting the sellers to sell cheap?

Thankfully I did not heed the advice of the predictions made of a 30% correction in prices, and sell out.
              http://www.business-standard.com/art...3000429_1.html

Choice is yours, whom to believe.

I am moving into my new apartment, and also in the process of buying another one now.

The eligible oustees in the NPV areas have already been allotted plots. There is a stay only on the GPA/SPA holders. HUDA has allotted but it seems certain people do not want them to get the plots and move out. It won't matter much, because there is sufficient width of land already where the connecting road can be made, even if it is not straight.

For the Delhi side except for 700-800m of farmland, rest is already with DDA. The farmland is set to be acquired soon by NHAI, under the NH Act, which can't be challenged so easily.

This thread is for NPR updates and not discussing about price rise, number of houses sold etc.
              DDA is in no mode to transfer the land soon - d eway is stuck and will be stuck for a long time - this is a fact - ofcourse haryana can complete it's part which I have been saying for a long time but then it will only be another sector road and it will not be called d eway

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post

DDA is in no mode to transfer the land soon - d eway is stuck and will be stuck for a long time - this is a fact - ofcourse haryana can complete it's part which I have been saying for a long time but then it will only be another sector road and it will not be called d eway
                Let me enlighten you a bit more since you are absolutely ignorant of the developments.
                Land under DDA is being transferred to NHAI, its already approved. DDA doesn't have much choice in it, when they are told to do so from the higher authorities (The LG is its head not the Delhi CM).
                Land acquisition notification under the NH Act has also been approved and has already been sent to the NHAI HQ for publication in the Gazette a few days back.
                The new alignment for the DwarkaExpressway on the Delhi side has already been finalised. Minor changes from earlier to cater for higher speeds and more traffic.
                The new DPR has also been sent for approval.
                The DPR for the Metro along the NPR has also been prepared already.

This sector road is the widest sector road at present if you wish to continue calling it a sector road. And its not even half at present of what it will be later. That ofcourse will be done by NHAI, which will not have any resource crunch nor be slow in execution (see the speed with which the flyovers on NH8 and around are being constructed under NHAI).
                If I can get to Dwarka Sector 21 from my apartment complex in 3-4 min instead of the 15 min that it takes at present generally, then there won't be many people posting on this thread anymore.

Comment

Let me enlighten you a bit more since you are absolutely ignorant of the developments.
                  Land under DDA is being transferred to NHAI, its already approved. DDA doesn't have much choice in it, when they are told to do so from the higher authorities (The LG is its head not the Delhi CM).
                  Land acquisition notification under the NH Act has also been approved and has already been sent to the NHAI HQ for publication in the Gazette a few days back.
                  The new alignment for the DwarkaExpressway on the Delhi side has already been finalised. Minor changes from earlier to cater for higher speeds and more traffic.
                  The new DPR has also been sent for approval.
                  The DPR for the Metro along the NPR has also been prepared already.

This sector road is the widest sector road at present if you wish to continue calling it a sector road. And its not even half at present of what it will be later. That ofcourse will be done by NHAI, which will not have any resource crunch nor be slow in execution (see the speed with which the flyovers on NH8 and around are being constructed under NHAI).
                  If I can get to Dwarka Sector 21 from my apartment complex in 3-4 min instead of the 15 min that it takes at present generally, then there won't be many people posting on this thread anymore.
                  samggn,
                  Well said sir.

Comment

Let's talk about the ROB - Ah! there was so much hype that it would be functional this week - today is last working day of week and I have not yet seen any report which suggests that ROB will be inaugurated even in coming 30 days.

Railways are slow moving planet in the zodiac of ministries and their snail pace is legendary

Comment

• sameer108
                      sameer108 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Rob is unofficially open, people starts using, save 20 min.

• manujmohla
                      manujmohla commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Its functonal used it yesterday

Sir ji, don't worry we will send you invitation shortly be ready.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X