NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21870 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
    Let's talk about the ROB - Ah! there was so much hype that it would be functional this week - today is last working day of week and I have not yet seen any report which suggests that ROB will be inaugurated even in coming 30 days.

Railways are slow moving planet in the zodiac of ministries and their snail pace is legendary
    How can you see if you keep your eyes closed to the reality?

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post

samggn,
      Well said sir.
      The long awaited connectivity to Delhi will be coming shortly. Land Acquisition has a process. The Notification has already been published under the NH Act, and they have to give 21 days time for people to file the objection. Anyone can go and see the plans etc. But some people here are so stupid & ignorant, and keep their eyes closed to the reality, and won't accept that finally things are happening as they should have been done years ago.

Comment

• veenaa
        veenaa commented
        Editing a comment
        Your valuable inputs are much appreciated. Pl don't react on duff inputs of a person who enjoys the status of just being an entertainer and nothing else.

Any details on the new proposed alignment and also status? I am interested to understand how (route and time) can one reach Cyber City from Dwarka and Sector 108/109 with DEX completed. Currently from Dwarka it is a pain to take U-Turn from Airport or dive into Kapashera congested lanes. Any insights will be appreciated.

Comment

The much awaited 3AAA Notification for land acquisition has been issued for 9KMs of Delhi side of Dwarka Expressway on 15-May-2017.
        Things should move fast now.

Basai ROB is 99% operational and roads are black topped.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by vireshsangwan; May 19 2017, 06:28 PM. Reason: Adding notification

Comment

Where is our experts on Dew?

Comment

• seamless
            seamless commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't worry Sir he is just waiting for any news which is not so positive for DEW. You'll see him promptly jumping in with 'see, I told you' line! And the other is still spinning his chakri ulti!😁

Originally posted by vireshsangwan View Post
          The much awaited 3AAA Notification for land acquisition has been issued for 9KMs of Delhi side of Dwarka Expressway on 15-May-2017.

Read the notification carefully there is a window of 21 days for the landowners to go to court and believe me there are people who are waiting for this opportunity - and it's just for 9 kms and the length is 15 kms plus there is another unsettled case in high court about a farm house land .

There is nothing called 99% operational - oh I forgot haryana is in mode of coining new terms as it's cm few days ago said that "metro dpr is in extreme final stage"
          Anyone using that rob before it is fully operational is trespassing and may be prosecuted by authorities,

Dilli door hai abhi - bahut door - say by 2020 may be

Comment

• veenaa
            veenaa commented
            Editing a comment
            Saw the COMPLETED ROB yesterday. Yes its a bit hazy from Naharpaar.

Read the notification carefully there is a window of 21 days for the landowners to go to court and believe me there are people who are waiting for this opportunity - and it's just for 9 kms and the length is 15 kms plus there is another unsettled case in high court about a farm house land .

There is nothing called 99% operational - oh I forgot haryana is in mode of coining new terms as it's cm few days ago said that "metro dpr is in extreme final stage"
          Anyone using that rob before it is fully operational is trespassing and may be prosecuted by authorities,

You are as ignorant as ever. There are different DPRs for different routes of the Metro. What the CM was referring to was the one from Huda City Centre to Old Gurgaon.

The ROB is fully operational and people are freely tresspassing it. The Government will not dare to prosecute people for using a flyover just because a politician has not inaugurated it. Have you forgotten Hero Honda chowk flyover or Delhi flyovers which were opened by the public themselves.

Its a standard notification issued, no special clauses. The window of 21 days is not to go to court but to file objections. There is a big difference in state acquisition and central acquisition. This is the very reason that this is being done under the NHAI. Perhaps you are not aware of how MG Road was made into an NH to overcome the land acquisition hurdle. Perhaps you failed to read further where it says -

Every such objection shall be made to the competent authority, namely the Add. District Magistrate, South West in writing, and shall set out the grounds there of and the competent authority shall give the objector an opportunity of being heard, either in person of by a legal practitioner, and may, after hearing all such objections and after making such further enquiry, if any, as the competent authority thinks necessary, by order, either allow or disallow the objections.
          Any order made by the competent authority under sub-section (2) of section 3C of the said Act shall be final.

There are no residential structures, only farms. Lets see the competent authority stating that this farmland is not required for a National Highway, and hence objections sustained.
          A lot of planning has gone in preparing this Notification under NH Act.

You can keep your eyes closed and continue to pretend and preach that nothing is happening, or open them and see what is actually happening around.

Comment

Originally posted by vireshsangwan View Post

This can't be true...Its impossible!! How can this be possible. There must be some mistake. It can't be for the Delhi side, that wasn't supposed to happen for the next 10 years.
            This is all done by builders, brokers and bankers.

Comment

• vireshsangwan
              vireshsangwan commented
              Editing a comment
              Ha ha ha

Anyways, all infra will be in place by 2018 end.. be it SPR, NPR, KMP, Easter Peripheral, NH8 Junctions...

And you know: Neharpar Sector roads are not even half of New GGN sector roads... Faridabad ppl are envy

Originally posted by samggn View Post

You are as ignorant as ever. There are different DPRs for different routes of the Metro. What the CM was referring to was the one from Huda City Centre to Old Gurgaon.

The ROB is fully operational and people are freely tresspassing it. The Government will not dare to prosecute people for using a flyover just because a politician has not inaugurated it. Have you forgotten Hero Honda chowk flyover or Delhi flyovers which were opened by the public themselves.

Its a standard notification issued, no special clauses. The window of 21 days is not to go to court but to file objections. There is a big difference in state acquisition and central acquisition. This is the very reason that this is being done under the NHAI. Perhaps you are not aware of how MG Road was made into an NH to overcome the land acquisition hurdle. Perhaps you failed to read further where it says -

Every such objection shall be made to the competent authority, namely the Add. District Magistrate, South West in writing, and shall set out the grounds there of and the competent authority shall give the objector an opportunity of being heard, either in person of by a legal practitioner, and may, after hearing all such objections and after making such further enquiry, if any, as the competent authority thinks necessary, by order, either allow or disallow the objections.
            Any order made by the competent authority under sub-section (2) of section 3C of the said Act shall be final.

There are no residential structures, only farms. Lets see the competent authority stating that this farmland is not required for a National Highway, and hence objections sustained.
            A lot of planning has gone in preparing this Notification under NH Act.

You can keep your eyes closed and continue to pretend and preach that nothing is happening, or open them and see what is actually happening around.
            Calling me ignorant does not change that fact THAT I HAVE BEEN RIGHT FOR LAST FIVE YEARS and I am still saying all these are eyewash -
            ROB = Railway over bridge and only railways can give safety certificate to use it for public use which railways have not yet provided - so who so ever is using it is breaking the law it is different aspect that haryana govt and railways authorities may turn a blind eyes towards it.

You have been gungho about the road for last so many years and that has proven WRONG and even if I take your words for granted that d eway land acquisition will be complete by this year end then too you need to understand that it will take another year to complete it which means a full delay to 12 years and 7 years from the day I said it will not be complete for a long long time

7 years I guess is pretty long time by any standards

good luck with your new home -

Comment

• sharad75
              sharad75 commented
              Editing a comment
              He is a wiseguy who has invested in neharpaar which he believes is the wisest investment on earth. Only way is ignore his ignorance and let's focus on the ground information

So what, even if the connectivity is not as total as you want to taunt, then too, the connectivity is better than many so called well-settled areas of NCR. We will rough-it out if it takes that long. Because you also know it is one of the best locations available in NCR with the good fortune of having the most organised sectoral patter of housing. The designs/floor plans of houses in each category or projects is more contemporary than most in congested Delhi. The well demarcated commercial projects and sectors will take off the moment some more footfall occurs in the area. I have taken time and read all your previous posts. I am totally surprised about how viciously you pursue your anti DEW tirade! I may be new here on IREF, but I can see what is going on. Actually, some people like you may loose relevance to remain on IREF itself leave alone this thread, after the DEW is up and running. Any amount of improvements or positive baby steps in DEW development has met with your disapproval. I wonder what is the big deal you are trying to make off the road being ready in 2020? Firstly, there is no evidence to show that it will be 2020 for DEW, and there is every evidence that it will be ready much sooner. You are relying on your negativity based prophecy, as always! And et me tell you, heart-in-heart even if we have such apprehensions based on the precedence of Govt's functioning, we just won't give up the goldmine that DEW is! So take your unwanted meaningless taunt elsewhere. You have nothing meaningful to add. you come here only to taunt and deride others, is it? Just shoot and scoot!
            Or do you think you are the Anna Hazare on IREF, struggling to start a movement of sorts?
            Cheers!!
            Last edited by RobinDwight; May 20 2017, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X