Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21906 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

There is a news item in a Newspaper mentioning the ongoing plans for the metro rail route along the divider in the DEW. Am trying to upload at clip, not succeeding!

Comment

Originally posted by seamless View Post
      There is a news item in a Newspaper mentioning the ongoing plans for the metro rail route along the divider in the DEW. Am trying to upload at clip, not succeeding!
      There had been news items about humans trying to make moon as second abode -
      If all news items were true then utopia was not a myth

Comment

Originally posted by seamless View Post
      Where

Comment

Comment

Indian IT industry is in pretty bad shape - expecting a 10% job cut atleast in next two years which means around 4 lakhs people will be jobless -
          The most important part of the above lay off will be employees with 10 years of IT industry experience - This is a very dire situation - those with 10 years plus experience will of either in their 40s or in late 30s
          Most of the IT guys with these kind of experience has already committed to home loan and car loan plus they would have atleast one kid who would be either in college or on the verge of completing schools

How does this affects d eway projects - there is approx 50000 apartments in various projects of d eway which are mostly delayed by 2 to 5 years and making a big hole in the pockets of the buyers - it is well known that most of these apartments are bought by people working in IT industry - Once the lay off carnage peaks in next two years there will be a bloodshed in property markets where projects are delyaed by 3 years or more and has not seen any appreciation - Those who are axed will not be able to pay the emi and will be forced to sell their un delivered homes at a loss .

Now with infra not in place and huge layoffs happening in IT industry d eway projects doomsday is only matter of time.

Comment

• Sai Raam
            Sai Raam commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you not have anything better to do with your time other than predicting the Apocalypse.
            You should listen to PM Narendra Modi's Man Ki Baat and contribute all this extra time you have to Swach Bharat mission and clean up your locality and more importantly your mind

• rohit_warren
            rohit_warren commented
            Editing a comment
            I can guarantee that I pay more tax than 90% of the Indians so I am doing my bit - I would rather not comment of what Mr Modi has achieved in last three years.
            Predicting doomsday that is what you call it may baffle you because of your mind is clouded with unrealistic dreams which needs to be cleaned.

• veenaa
            veenaa commented
            Editing a comment
            Lo phir a gaya neherpar ka Warren Buffett lolz.

Re-posting as didn't get a response. Seniors please share inputs.

Any details on the new proposed alignment. I am interested to understand how (route and time) can one reach Cyber City from Dwarka and Sector 108/109 with DEX completed. Currently from Dwarka it is a pain to take U-Turn from Airport or dive into Kapashera congested lanes. Any insights will be appreciated.

Comment

• mkg007
            mkg007 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was part of a personal meeting with NHAI officials for taking update on progress of Dwarka Expressway. It was revealed in the meeting that Dwarka Expressway will be connected via clover leaf at both ends, i.e. opposite Shiv Murti as well as towards Kherki Daula side. The exact alignment will be out once DPR gets approved and land acquisition process gets completed in Delhi. So, there will be signal free seamless connectivity once the clover leaf will be in place, and probably it will take about 15-20 minutes to reach Cyber City from Dwarka or Sector 108/109 Gurgaon.

As you have already mentioned that at present the straight route from Dwarka is via Dwarka Link Road and one has to take either a U-turn from Airport Road circle or go via Kapashera, i.e. Old Gurgaon Road and then left turn on Najafgarh Road. However, coming from Sectors108/109, one can drive to Najafgarh Road via road coming through Raghopur and then drive straight to NH-8 via Bijwasan flyover.
            Last edited by mkg007; May 24 2017, 09:29 PM.

• Jasprit9
            Jasprit9 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks mkg007

News Details on Dwarka Expressway to be 12 Lanes !!

Comment

Any Link in English please Shubhi8 - yes am Johnny Foreigner alas speak understand the lingo reading writing takes a looong time Sorry

Comment

• Rohit1975
            Rohit1975 commented
            Editing a comment
            Seamless -- not at all I don't mind your views . After all you are an adult .Must have been taught to you by an archaic educational system - sadly I hear that there are still people in India who still believe in certain characteristics as being a sign of intelligence . It's not your fault but I forgive you .
            Back to the point
            1 This is an English written website in English as has been multiple times pointed out by the Moderator yet it is not heeded too
            2 there was a picture of an Indian newspaper in Hindi and I asked if there was an English translation link
            3 Sadly I can not lean on Chacha Chachi , play the reservation card quota , and I don't agree with bribery backstabbing double standards being two faced condescending characters . You know the types I am talking about ,. I would like to know whats happening on DEW - as I have lot of my savings and future home here - and this website does give me some information

On a side note and jokes aside , passing sniding comments aside because we can all do it but what purpose does it serve

As a wise man once said just remember all the people in the world have not had the advantages you have had

And from where I come from live and let live dude and if you can't be part of the solution stop being part of the problem

So dude shake hands chill out , we will go for a beer , lassi, rasam whatever you drink and let's work together to make the future better for all of us here online and outside on the ground realities . I think this is a better mindset

Just remember not all the people in the world have had the luxury or advantages that you had had

• seamless
            seamless commented
            Editing a comment
            I like the tone and tenor of your comment. I take my comments back. It takes all kinds to make this world. I mistook you for a pseudo- intellectual who loves deriding any thing Indian including our great language HindI. So let's chill and focus on DEW. The beer is indeed on ME whenever we meet

• MANOJa
            MANOJa commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope that above is sorted out now .

Off Topic
            Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Any news on the NPV litigation? Is the court hearing today or has it finished on 22 May?
          Home Buyers please join the Dwarka Expressway Welfare Association https://goo.gl/RnsGmi

Comment

Really appreciate the valuable inputs by members ... I have to say that this forum is one of the most important source of information regarding DEW...
            Now my query ...
            I am looking for an apartment in 1xx sectors for end use..connectivity to Delhi, construction quality, builder reputation are top most priority (like everyone else)
            apartment size - min 2300 sq. ft.
            possession time frame - around 2 years
            my budget is 1.40 cr
            Please suggest
            Thanks

Comment

• DHalder
              DHalder commented
              Editing a comment
              How will be Aura be Mahindra Lifespaces at sector 110

• Gurinderjit
              Gurinderjit commented
              Editing a comment
              Mahindra Aura location is awful, surrounded by villages sort of

• vk2015
              vk2015 commented
              Editing a comment
              You may look for Godrej Summit too. They have a Grand Carnival on 10th n 11th June at the site, sector 104.
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X