21740 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Gurinderjit View Post
    vgupta18, debuggnand omey14 Thanks for the valuable inputs and suggestions

Godrej summit approach is bad as far as I know, so not considering
    Sobha ... unwatchable construction quality and track record, I can stretch a bit but will still manage only 1711 sq. ft. size and that too backward facing (but still on my mind)
    ATS Kocoon is about to offer possession (I don't want to shift before 1.5 to 2 years at least), Also I am informed that the project plot size is smaller than what ATS is claiming
    ATS Tourmaline - did not like the layout
    Puri - Again ready to move (almost ready to move) and costly
    Experion The Heartsong - Constuction Quality seems decent but Project and Flat layout are not impressive
    Adani - loading seems to be on the higher side, project layout is not great and the biggest negative is the POWER LINES passing right through
    Heritage Max -I am liking the Layout, location, amenities and Pricing, but not sure about the construction quality and builder reputation.. Can anyone throw some light on Conscient group, can the construction quality be compared to the ATS,
    I had heard from someone that 102,103 sectors are low lying and underlying ground is not that solid, any information regarding this would be highly appreciated
    Thanks
    Godrej Summit is in a hopeless location surrounded by the village/unauthorised colony.
    Sobha is good, I have bought an apartment there recently, so will be biased towards it a little bit.
    ATS Kocoon is as rightly pointed on a much smaller land plot than what they claimed since actually the total area that they were telling is not just for Kocoon but for the project on the side Calladium and the road inbetween as well. That's why I rejected buying an apartment there, looks nice in the layouts shown everywhere but actually the towers are much closer.
    Tourmaline is a squeeze to get into the master bedroom, don't know what they were thinking when they designed that. I think its hardly 2ft width.
    Puri Diplomatic Greens is turning out to be very nice. I am shifting into it next month, so I will be a bit biased towards it as well.
    Experion Heartsong is nice but they sacrificed the room sizes to give that servant room.
    Adani is split, and the phase next to DPS is better. Construction of main structure is very good.
    Heritage Max is cheap construction, not at all as solid as it looks. I have heard a lot of horror stories from one my friends staying in one of their projects near the golf course road. No electricity supply for a long time, club house also took years to finish. Walls/plaster not so good, more of sand than cement! You might as well buy Raheja instead which is also already falling apart, instead of going so far to buy this.
    Sectors 102, 103 are indeed low lying, but if the foundation is done properly, then it shouldn't matter much.

Comment

• Gurinderjit
      Gurinderjit commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well summarized ...
      Puri DG indeed looks good ...

Just opposite this project (Heritage Max) across the DEW road what is that premises where God Parshuram big idol is there and a big shade.

Comment

stumbled upon. probably this one
      http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com...w/58808161.cms

Comment

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/...le18620586.ece

Comment

Additional confirmation to good news...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nauti9 View Post
            Additional confirmation to good news...
            No....this is not correct news. It cannot be happenning. The government has to delay this for atleast another 10 yrs. Homebuyers here will rejoice if this news comes to be true. This is India, nothing will happen, infrastructure cannot be made like this to ease the commute.

Comment

• 123sni
              123sni commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol ... Difficult to contemplate ... are you being sarcastic, funny or serious? :P

• samggn
              samggn commented
              Editing a comment
              You can chose either of the first two, whichever you want 123sni

I hope DEW is completed, at least the Gurgaon side, before this forum hits the 2000 page mark.

Comment

http://m.navbharattimes.indiatimes.c...w/58897361.cms

Comment

Supreme Court Asks Courts to Lean in Favour of Nation's Economic Interest

http://www.news18.com/news/india/law...t-1415403.html

SC bats for economy, tells court to lean in favour of India's economic interest

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/economy/sc-bats-for-economy-tells-court-to-lean-in-favour-of-indias-economic-interest-2292021.html?

Last edited by highway; May 30 2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

This Regional Connectivity news is a big thing. Could be turning point for DEW !
                  It has to compete with connectivity provided by Rapid Metro, now waiting for info on starting and end points.

Comment

• highway
                    highway commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We should get the good news by June 2017.
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X