NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21906 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
    Nothing. There will be one dpr from shiv murty to NH8 with cloverleaf connecting NPR with SPR. That dpr is already prepared by NHAI, waiting for clearance from concerns dept.
    Sir,
    Any idea when do we get to hear about Metro which was in 'Extreme final stage' some month(s) ago

Comment

Originally posted by pointer View Post

Sir,
      Any idea when do we get to hear about Metro which was in 'Extreme final stage' some month(s) ago
      well it is going to be in ULTIMATE final stage Then it would be in concluding final stage after that last final stage then ending final stage then for sure final stage and then Final Final Stage then only something will happen
      Last edited by rohit_warren; June 15 2017, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Deepak Singh
        Deepak Singh commented
        Editing a comment
        This is the first time I laughed today. Thanks !!!

I would speculate that the metro would be announced only by the time nhai releases the final dpr of the NPR. There may even be small realignments to the metro dpending on the NPR. So I would wait for the NHAI acquisition proceedings and final approval of the NPR plan. This will have many implications for the metro alignment.

Comment

Does anyone have any update regarding the Delhi side of Expressway ... I think the 21 days period mentioned in the Gazette is over now

Comment

Basai ROB on Dwarka Expressway Officially Opened for public use.
          Google "DXPWA" to join Association of Dwarka Expressway home buyers.

Comment

GURUGRAM: After much delay, the railway overbridge at Basai on Dwarka expresswaywas inaugurated by chief minister Manohar Lal Khattaron Saturday.

Read more at:
            http://m.timesofindia.com/city/gurga...w/59198426.cms
            Last edited by Malvish; June 18 2017, 11:00 AM. Reason: news format

Comment

• shilac
              shilac commented
              Editing a comment
              HUDA admintrator says that only 1.4 km of Dwarka Expressway on the Haryana side remains incomplete and will be completed by year end. Some progress at last!

Originally posted by samggn View Post

As I said earlier, NPR will not connect directly to NH8 by bypassing the toll operator. That will happen later once either the toll shifts or the toll period is over. Till then it will only be from the slip road.
            CPR was already in the masterplan that was made years ago. It is now going to be used to provide connectivity of NPR to NH8 and SPR as well, as per the original plan. However the issue of the HT lines is going to remain unless they come up with more land for the shifting. This road work is being taken over by NHAI, for same reason as why the NPR was declared a NH. And needless to say NHAI has more money than Huda to make the road quickly.
            Eventually NPR is still going to get connected to NH8 directly as per the original plan.
            In the meantime, there will be connectivity via Manesar between NH8 and NPR.

I am not sure if I was able to understand this completely. Does this mean, for now, NPR will connect to NH-8 only via CPR (which has a different alignment) and will not go straight touching NH-8 on it's own. As per my understanding, CPR joins the NPR at the crossing of sector-84 and sector - 88 merging with Multi Utility corridor.

Do you mean eventually (later once it is complete) it will have two exits on NH-8? One via CPR and one directly meeting NH-8 as it goes straight? Need some more light thrown on this.

Comment

Originally posted by tarunt View Post

I am not sure if I was able to understand this completely. Does this mean, for now, NPR will connect to NH-8 only via CPR (which has a different alignment) and will not go straight touching NH-8 on it's own. As per my understanding, CPR joins the NPR at the crossing of sector-84 and sector - 88 merging with Multi Utility corridor.

Do you mean eventually (later once it is complete) it will have two exits on NH-8? One via CPR and one directly meeting NH-8 as it goes straight? Need some more light thrown on this.
              Alignment of CPR is with SPR to allow for smooth connectivity across the highway instead of travelling some distance on it. So if someone lives in say Sect 110 and wants go to Vatika city on Sohna Road, then it will be a quick connectivity using NPR-CPR-SPR route.
              The 2nd connecivity to NH8 will be in the Kherki Dhaula area.
              So if anyone is lets say coming from Dwarka Sector21 and wants to go to DLF corporate greens, then it will be a quick drive using CPR. If anyone wants to go to Daruhera then one would go straight on NPR and come on NH8.
              If I have to go to my factory in Manesar from Sector111, I will not even need to come on NH8 anymore.
              Hope this helps.

Comment

• tarunt
                tarunt commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by Maveric007 View Post
              The real victims are neither the builder-politician mafia nor the illegal occupants -its just the end users who have bought houses with their life savings and now cant live there because of lack of road and infrastructure.
              If government is really serious, why they don't upgrade the Old bajghera road, why so many faults and damages on non litigation areas, why government is watching over broken 30 feet road which is the only source of reaching Dwark expressway. A single culvert can't be constructed at sector 102 in last two years. Builders are shameless, government doing nothing and we are blaming to oustees those are fighting for their rights. Land is registered or non registered but it's their own purchased land. It's not illegally occupied. If GPA/SPA holders to be blamed then half of the Gurgaon is illegal. So have patience and let the oustees fight for their rights. I am ok to wait for another year. Agar government ki meharbani rahi to 2-3 saal bhi ho sakte hain......

Comment

• yodude
                yodude commented
                Editing a comment
                Just a hypothetical scenario. If I were to purchase TAJMAHAL with my hard earned money, would you still consider supporting me 😊

• BRapria
                BRapria commented
                Editing a comment
                I support all the buyers of DEW. But not agree to bought or construct a Tajmahal by distroying the Jhopdi of the Poor's

Gurgaon: NPR project report to be submitted this week, tenders to be floated soon

Updated: Jun 20, 2017 23:35 IST

By Dhananjay Jha Parveen Kumar/HT FILEConstruction for the last leg of the 28-km Dwarka Expressway is likely to begin anytime in the next couple of months. (Parveen Kumar/HT FILE)

The detailed project report (DPR) on the Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) project, also known as the Dwarka Expressway project, is almost ready and the consultant will submit it to the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) this week.

Soon after NHAI receives the DPR, it will invite tenders for construction. NHAI officials said that tenders will be floated by the end of this month.

Construction for the last leg of the 28-km Dwarka Expressway is likely to begin anytime in the next couple of months and a key part of it will be the building of a cloverleaf, or the connecting peripheral road (CPR) linking the NPR to the SPR (Southern Peripheral Road).

AECOM, the NHAI’s consultant, is an American multinational engineering firm that provides design, consulting, construction and management services to its clients.

Ashok Kumar Sharma, NHAI project director, Gurgaon, said, “We will float tenders soon after the DPR is received and approved. The DPR includes the 28km stretch and a cloverleaf roadway on National Highway-8 near Kherki Daula in Gurgaon.”

Union ministry of road transport and highways (MoRTH) confirmed that the big-ticket infrastructure project is a priority for both the state government and the Centre and construction work will begin and conducted phase-wise.

An official in the ministry said, “The construction will take place over five-six phases. We hope construction for the cloverleaf and CPR will begin in the first phase. The entire project will be completed in a year-and-a-half.”

Read I Gurgaon: Huda hears owner’s plea on NPR plot return

Once opened, those coming from Delhi will be able to access the Dwarka Expressway near Shiv Murti on NH-8. The Gurgaon border, from this point, spans nearly 10km. The expressway will cover the airport, Dwarka and Bijwasan before entering New Palam Vihar in Gurgaon. It will culminate on NH-8, near Kherki Daula, from where motorists could access the SPR. The SPR is the gateway to several residential areas and landmarks in east Gurgaon.

“The state government’s aim is to connect SPR and NPR by constructing a cloverleaf, which is part of the DPR. We have requested the NHAI to construct cloverleaf and CPR at the earliest,” Yashpal Yadav, administrator, Haryana urban development authority (Huda), said, adding that the cloverleaf an CPR would spur infrastructure growth in the area.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X