Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21727 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
    rpsingh1 ji, nobody's is criticizing ultichakri, or underestimating him. Just checking where he is. Also, I don't know why moderator feels it's of topic. Ultichakri is veteran, just checking , not seen his post for long time, so was concerned. Also, I agree whatever in past he told in his posts was right and true information. I respect him for that.👍
    This thread is a witness to many members abusing & ridiculing ID ultichakri from time to time . Lets not bait members here for getting into verbal fights . If the subject member has anything to say & if he wants to share it in the forum, he would do it on his own .

    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Main case pertaining to policy matter on land acquisition and compensation, CWP 22018/2015 was listed yesterday. Next date is August 30. No order presently available on High Court Website. The case related to NPR is listed today.

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by Choma1 View Post
        Main case pertaining to policy matter on land acquisition and compensation, CWP 22018/2015 was listed yesterday. Next date is August 30. No order presently available on High Court Website. The case related to NPR is listed today.
        tarreq pe tarreq
        It's going to be long - afterall once high court decides supreme court option still there

        Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by Choma1 View Post
        Main case pertaining to policy matter on land acquisition and compensation, CWP 22018/2015 was listed yesterday. Next date is August 30. No order presently available on High Court Website. The case related to NPR is listed today.
        Prolonged delay in judgement, whichever way it is, does not support the view that the NPR is of national importance.Can't the government seek/ request expedited judgement from the hon'ble court.

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by Tiger1 View Post

          Prolonged delay in judgement, whichever way it is, does not support the view that the NPR is of national importance.Can't the government seek/ request expedited judgement from the hon'ble court.
          NPR was never of national importance. It was always an additional road to connect Delhi and Gurgaon. DDA was initially not even willing to provide for this road in Dwarka Zonal Plan 2021. DDA had to provide for this road under pressure because of political reasons. It was the builders lobby that had hyped this road as an Expressway to encash the road. It is not the Courts that are dragging the case. It is the Haryana Govt that has not implemented its own oustee policy that is causing the delay. Courts are there to provide justice. There is nothing that a court can do if the state is not rehabilitating oustees as per its own policy. In Rohtas case decided in 2013, the court asked Haryana Govt. to rehabilitate the oustees that Haryana Govt has not done. Therefore, if even after 4 years, Haryana Govt has not followed the Court’s orders, one should wonder whose fault is this.

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            This is atrocious. Countries like china and south korea build full fledged cities in half the time period these people cant build a single road. The judiciary system of this country has been sold to dogs. 97000 hard working people who have invested their hard earned life savings are being denied their homes because few 100 squatters who have illegally occupied government land are acting like goons and the judicial system is supporting them. This country will go to hell if this kind of attitude is continues and is overlooked by the authorities.
            I urge the people of this forum and those involved to take serious measures towards this matter. Let us block the way to the homes of the judges who are continously prolonging court dates instead of giving verdicts. Let them also feel the pain of not being able to reach your house after spending your life earnings towards it. I wish there was a way to sue the judicial system of this country for being too slow and for procrastinating.

            Comment


            • radiogaga24
              radiogaga24 commented
              Editing a comment
              The solution to any problem in democracy always lies in mobilization and getting enough people behind a good cause....ask nitin gadkari that all home loans by SBI and other banks be put on moratorium until this road is built....let the govt take as long as it takes but let them make sure that people don't have to pay rents and emis together until this is resolved
              Last edited by radiogaga24; 2 weeks ago.

          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            There is no court order and no next hearing date so far on the High Court website.

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by drindelhi View Post
              This is atrocious. Countries like china and south korea build full fledged cities in half the time period these people cant build a single road. The judiciary system of this country has been sold to dogs. 97000 hard working people who have invested their hard earned life savings are being denied their homes because few 100 squatters who have illegally occupied government land are acting like goons and the judicial system is supporting them. This country will go to hell if this kind of attitude is continues and is overlooked by the authorities.
              I urge the people of this forum and those involved to take serious measures towards this matter. Let us block the way to the homes of the judges who are continously prolonging court dates instead of giving verdicts. Let them also feel the pain of not being able to reach your house after spending your life earnings towards it. I wish there was a way to sue the judicial system of this country for being too slow and for procrastinating.
              NPR problem is because of Bhupinder Singh Hooda, and the Department of Town and Country Planning (DTCP), Haryana. Hooda had used his men in DTCP to create this mess. This mess is so messy that unless the administration takes a holistic approach, it will be difficult to have a solution. Current, Chief Secretary of Haryana, Mr Dhesi is also involved in this when he was additional secretary of DTCP. S.S.Dhillon, another additional secretary of DTCP, was raided by CBI in Bhupinder Singh Hooda case. The current Haryana Govt. despite winning Manesar land acquisition case in the High Court, informed the Supreme Court that it was conducting a CBI probe in Manasar land scam. The judgment in that case has been reserved by the Supreme Court. Every employee of DTCP, Haryana is corrupt to the extreme. One such officer is Jitendar Sihag. He is now the Chief Town Planner of Haryana. Therefore, this mess can not just be wished away. NHAI would be having its own set of issues. Bold statements by Nitin Gadkari are not going to help this issue. It is a state issue. And the state is manned by highly corrupt administration. Indian judicial system is bad. No doubt about that. But in this case, it is mainly Haryana Govt that is at fault.

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by Choma1 View Post

                NPR problem is because of Bhupinder Singh Hooda, and the Department of Town and Country Planning (DTCP), Haryana. Hooda had used his men in DTCP to create this mess. This mess is so messy that unless the administration takes a holistic approach, it will be difficult to have a solution. Current, Chief Secretary of Haryana, Mr Dhesi is also involved in this when he was additional secretary of DTCP. S.S.Dhillon, another additional secretary of DTCP, was raided by CBI in Bhupinder Singh Hooda case. The current Haryana Govt. despite winning Manesar land acquisition case in the High Court, informed the Supreme Court that it was conducting a CBI probe in Manasar land scam. The judgment in that case has been reserved by the Supreme Court. Every employee of DTCP, Haryana is corrupt to the extreme. One such officer is Jitendar Sihag. He is now the Chief Town Planner of Haryana. Therefore, this mess can not just be wished away. NHAI would be having its own set of issues. Bold statements by Nitin Gadkari are not going to help this issue. It is a state issue. And the state is manned by highly corrupt administration. Indian judicial system is bad. No doubt about that. But in this case, it is mainly Haryana Govt that is at fault.
                Samples of some bold statements by Nitin Gadkari

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU2t...ature=youtu.be

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Order in CWP-6650-2017

                  CWP-878-2017 alongwith connected cases

                  Ramesh Kumar Rana and anr. vs. State of Haryana and ors.
                  By an administrative order, matter was placed before D.B.IV as per roster. The assignment has changed. The Registrar(Judicial) shall seek appropriate order on the administrative side.

                  Copy of this order be placed on the connected cases.

                  (S.J. VAZIFDAR) CHIEF JUSTICE (HARINDER SINGH SIDHU)

                  August 01, 2017

                  DB IV is Justice Surya Kant Bench.

                  Comment

                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X