NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21913 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by myhomein16 View Post
    I visit this area every week. Seeing the condition on NPV area, I dont think, dew will be complete in next 2-3 years (assuming there are no legal hurdles).
    With legal hurdles, I dont see it completing anytime in next 5 years.
    As claimed by DEW Welfare Association on this forum earlier, they are is working quietly behind the scene to fast track completion of DEW.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger1 View Post

As claimed by DEW Welfare Association on this forum earlier, they are is working quietly behind the scene to fast track completion of DEW.
      and d eway getting build secretly - not on the ground P

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post

and d eway getting build secretly - not on the ground P
        We only pray that you do not have the last laugh on the state of DEW.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger1 View Post

We only pray that you do not have the last laugh on the state of DEW.
          D eway is a dead bean now - it has languished the other areas of ncr that it will take another decade to catch up with them - the basic infra takes at least five years after roads are complete or full connectivity is there.

In five years the prefrences of buyers will change a lot - erstwhile bunglows have given way to kothis which has given way to big apartments now big apartments with huge rooms is out of fashion now more compact but functional flats are in flavor

Comment

• Dreamhome83
            Dreamhome83 commented
            Editing a comment
            Seriously - I don't understand what pleasure this man gets by repeating the same thing a million times like a broken record, we heard you mate now please shut up !

• Dreamhome83
            Dreamhome83 commented
            Editing a comment
            You are at best a cyber bully who understands that you can play with the emotions of people sitting in your home and no one can do anything about it. I am guessing you get a certain sadistic pleasure rattling people up, but don't worry we might not be able to do anything in the virtual world but karma will catch up with you in the real world

• rohit_warren
            rohit_warren commented
            Editing a comment
            I am surprised by the non action by the buyers on the d eway projects - look at noida buyers what they do and how they do it - they went all the way to meet anna hazare -
            In gurgaon people are only interested in blaming someone who speaks the truth -
            bhai log get out of your kove and do something on the streets nahi to bas doob jaayegi life ke savings and you cannot stop it from happening if you don't take action now

Latest update from NHAI
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
            Latest update from NHAI
            Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
            Latest update from NHAI
            Thankyou for the link so 2019 it is well Jan 2020 hmm that is just after next election
            convenient

correct me if I am wrong recently wasn't the last chief of nhai not friends with a guy called nitin gadkari recently ,didn't see eye to eye etc and wasn't this guy who was head of nhai the bees knees in 2012 ??!! if this guy could not do anything substati all here over 5 years -- and throwing/ organising committee to plan a committee etc etc don't count -- what assurance can we take with this newspaper statement -- except that his heart maybe in the right place

i thank you for posting stuff like this and I understand it's a way of keeping hope alive but it's just frustrating to hear the same bs over and over again

And yes I did visit the entire area personally in June 2017 so I know the reality not the imagination -

IREF to be honest , apologies if I hurt sentiments , all I hear is how things may happen on here and good thoughts or wishes etc
            i guess I am looking for answers on
            1 what are the legal pathways to press for justice if it all goes belly up like jaypee
            2 what laws can I invoke to get builders and government to honour agreement
            3 what tactics do the lawyers of builders politician use to thwart attempts
            4 in relation to 3 what is the appropriate rebuttal
            5 how can one prevent the case being dragged on for years and years
            6 just incase the properties are built instead of looking everywhere for process and issues on acquiring property i.e. NOC OC and it's pitfalls -- which I have learnt a few recently not sure if everyone knows maybe a one page simplified document for all of us to use as a checklist etc so we don't get shafted from behind

I think the above will help a lot of investors end users

there are lots of intelligent and actually politically savvy on here hence I ask

by all means I want dew to be great and everyone too so if dew works great if not I suppose being prepared is a good idea

On a happier note
            Happy Jamnashtmi and Happy Independace Day in a few days

Comment

Went to this area after quite a long time. Work being done on a Sunday as well.
              Roads broken in a few places due to the rains probably. Was told that repairs on main roads will be done by next month.
              Had to take a detour due to the flyover construction at Bajghera crossing.
              Looks like work going on to ensure that the green belt also comes up, and cleanup ongoing in several places.
              Lots of drains which were under construction last time I came to this area are already made and covered up.
              Definitely cannot say that no work is ongoing.
              Was told about a lot of other simultaneous work that is being done. Didn't have the time to go to all the areas to see what all work is going on.
              Last edited by ggnhomeowner; August 13 2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ggnhomeowner View Post
                Went to this area after quite a long time. Work being done on a Sunday as well.
                Roads broken in a few places due to the rains probably. Was told that repairs on main roads will be done by next month.
                Had to take a detour due to the flyover construction at Bajghera crossing.
                Looks like work going on to ensure that the green belt also comes up, and cleanup ongoing in several places.
                Lots of drains which were under construction last time I came to this area are already made and covered up.
                Definitely cannot say that no work is ongoing.
                Was told about a lot of other simultaneous work that is being done. Didn't have the time to go to all the areas to see what all work is going on.
                Progress on DEW will not pick up unless all court cases are settled.The court scenario in terms of number and nature of lawsuits filed is still unknown. Advent of a tough HUDA Administrator, coupled with declaring DEW a national highway, will work only and only after all court cases are cleared and no new cases are entertained. At the moment, it appears a wishful thinking.

Comment

I pray to almighty everyday for the completion of this road and it becomes functional soon from both sides. So many families are suffering because of few illegitimate people using loopholes in the law and I see no sense of urgency to the present government or the courts. I don't find the present chief minster efficient.....nothing has been done on the ground only inaugurations and more inaugurations.

Comment

Gadkari announces to shift Khedki Daula toll plaza

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/60064628.cms

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X