Last updated: 3 hours ago
21870 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Rohit1975 View Post
    Originally posted by bhaaveshhp View Post
    I believe Gadkari said that he will start the work within 3 months to complete the pending part of Dwarka expressway. I dont think he said that he will complete the work within 3 months. Read his statement carefully.  NHAI was identifying the pending work so far and now will take atleast 3 months to release tender, receive the bids, review the bids and award the successful bidder. This only will take 3 months. 

People started wrongly interpreting his comment.
    Hmm so another plan to implant a plan to find people to sit down and organise a meeting to plan a meeting so that a decision can be made to form a plan to organise a committee to plan a committee ...hey I am lost what exactly is happening

I think you are right we must read what he said ...perhaps we shall see what happens in three months
    Once the construction starts, DEW see its completion within a few months.

However, the million dollar question is why it is taking ages to resolve the pending court cases.

If DEW is of national importance, why isn't government requesting the hon'ble Court for high speed disposal of the cases.

If Supreme Court judges could be woken up in the middle of the night for review petition of a terrorist, DEW issue should command proportionate consideration.

Cheers.

Comment

I don't think DXway will complete in at least 3 to 4 years.

Comment

• myhomein16
        myhomein16 commented
        Editing a comment
        I will consider it an achievement if it get completed in 3-4 years

http://www.hindustantimes.com/gurgao...emcTAGjJM.html

Is this 8KM or 8 Miles? because 8 KM from current KD toll is NSG Gate and 8 mile = 12.87 KM is near KFC , near Pachgaon?? Looks the news and announcement wrongly state 8 miles to km.

Comment

Originally posted by mahaguru View Post

Is this 8KM or 8 Miles? because 8 KM from current KD toll is NSG Gate and 8 mile = 12.87 KM is near KFC , near Pachgaon?? Looks the news and announcement wrongly state 8 miles to km.
        Further is better!

Comment

Originally posted by mahaguru View Post

oh shucks ...it means, i'll have to shell out toll money for buying my fried chicken !

Comment

3 months to complete the pending part of Dwarka expressway or 3 months for removing Toll?

Comment

http://www.financialexpress.com/indi...assive/814770/

Comment

Looks good, but still on papers. 

Comment

• pointer
                  pointer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  DEW looked good and started without real things on ground. This Dwarka Expo will come and will look good too!

Takes time for things to shape up.

While DEW is taking a lot of time, probably last 12-18 Mths have seen most of the action. Also, i dont understand why people are singling out DEW when most of the real estate industry is in the dumps. Days of Real Estate being a investment to earn easy money in short time are over. In fact, now one needs to get in for long haul as the returns will come but only in long term. In fact, DEW is one with the most promise. And the best time to get into DEW. is NOW. The toll is definitely going by Dec end(to Bilaspur). That paves the way for DEW to be connected to NH8 as current agreements with the Toll operator prohibit alternate connectivity which impacts toll collection.Once the NH8 Connectivity is opened, with SPR functional and ROB functional, it will be a significant shift of the momentum upwards. Secondly, as we saw in the case of SPR, the patch got build after 6 months of plot allotment, similarly, the time of 6 months for NPR allottees gets over in Sep, Thirdly,the speed of work at iffco, Rajeev chowk and Signature towers is seen to be believed. Given the elections in 2019, I expect 12-18 months for full completion of Dew including the Delhi connectivity - could be a wider alternate route for Delhi side which still works.
                But Make no Mistake, despite all the doomsayers, DEW will be a solid destination in 10-15 years and they will regret it then as today's prices are at a throwaway rate.
                I till this date rue of not buying in Hiranandani estate in Thane when the rate was 1700 Psft in 2006 and it went up every year thereafter to over 11k today as everytime i checked the rates, I felt that its overpriced. One needs to look at the fundamentals and they are very strong for DEW

Comment

• futuristic 7
                  futuristic 7 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Already Started Regretting after reading it !!

ok
                Last edited by Rohit1975; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X