Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21734 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    While DEW is taking a lot of time, probably last 12-18 Mths have seen most of the action. Also, i dont understand why people are singling out DEW when most of the real estate industry is in the dumps. Days of Real Estate being a investment to earn easy money in short time are over. In fact, now one needs to get in for long haul as the returns will come but only in long term. In fact, DEW is one with the most promise. And the best time to get into DEW. is NOW. The toll is definitely going by Dec end(to Bilaspur). That paves the way for DEW to be connected to NH8 as current agreements with the Toll operator prohibit alternate connectivity which impacts toll collection.Once the NH8 Connectivity is opened, with SPR functional and ROB functional, it will be a significant shift of the momentum upwards. Secondly, as we saw in the case of SPR, the patch got build after 6 months of plot allotment, similarly, the time of 6 months for NPR allottees gets over in Sep, Thirdly,the speed of work at iffco, Rajeev chowk and Signature towers is seen to be believed. Given the elections in 2019, I expect 12-18 months for full completion of Dew including the Delhi connectivity - could be a wider alternate route for Delhi side which still works.
    But Make no Mistake, despite all the doomsayers, DEW will be a solid destination in 10-15 years and they will regret it then as today's prices are at a throwaway rate.
    I till this date rue of not buying in Hiranandani estate in Thane when the rate was 1700 Psft in 2006 and it went up every year thereafter to over 11k today as everytime i checked the rates, I felt that its overpriced. One needs to look at the fundamentals and they are very strong for DEW

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      ok
      Last edited by Rohit1975; 3 hours ago.

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by sharad75 View Post
        While DEW is taking a lot of time, probably last 12-18 Mths have seen most of the action. Also, i dont understand why people are singling out DEW when most of the real estate industry is in the dumps. Days of Real Estate being a investment to earn easy money in short time are over. In fact, now one needs to get in for long haul as the returns will come but only in long term. In fact, DEW is one with the most promise. And the best time to get into DEW. is NOW. The toll is definitely going by Dec end(to Bilaspur). That paves the way for DEW to be connected to NH8 as current agreements with the Toll operator prohibit alternate connectivity which impacts toll collection.Once the NH8 Connectivity is opened, with SPR functional and ROB functional, it will be a significant shift of the momentum upwards. Secondly, as we saw in the case of SPR, the patch got build after 6 months of plot allotment, similarly, the time of 6 months for NPR allottees gets over in Sep, Thirdly,the speed of work at iffco, Rajeev chowk and Signature towers is seen to be believed. Given the elections in 2019, I expect 12-18 months for full completion of Dew including the Delhi connectivity - could be a wider alternate route for Delhi side which still works.
        But Make no Mistake, despite all the doomsayers, DEW will be a solid destination in 10-15 years and they will regret it then as today's prices are at a throwaway rate.
        I till this date rue of not buying in Hiranandani estate in Thane when the rate was 1700 Psft in 2006 and it went up every year thereafter to over 11k today as everytime i checked the rates, I felt that its overpriced. One needs to look at the fundamentals and they are very strong for DEW
        Very relevant & i agree, but the same Question is relevant to People hyping DEW for so many years now .

        Hopefully, DEW would come good in a couple of years, but the question is that who would define "Couple of Years" . I personally know of so many frustrated People who had invested in DEW maybe 5 or 10 + years back ( actually frustrated is small to describe their state of mind ) .

        ............but, i do wish, things here start moving fast and end users can move in .
        Last edited by MANOJa; 3 hours ago.
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

          Very relevant & i agree, but the same Question is relevant to People hyping DEW for so many years now .

          Hopefully, DEW would come good in a couple of years, but the question is that who would define "Couple of Years" . I personally know of so many frustrated People who had invested in DEW 5 & 10 + years back ( actually frustrated is small to describe their state of mind ) .

          ............but, i do wish, things here start moving fast and end users can move in .
          True but the reason for People not able to move in is being attributed to Dew not complete which is not entirely correct. Look at Noida/GN/Even Golf course Road, SPR, projects are delayed - Take M3M projects, Parshvnath, etc. where the investors / End Users are suffering the same fate. In fact many have lost hope and money like with Jaypee.
          So overall, Real Estate and for that matter, entire economic environment is not the same like 10 years back. No longer can one find a job with a 50% hike or negotiate as you wanted, there is going to be a major contraction of Jobs especially in Telecom and IT. This will have cascading impact on Real Estate as well. DEW in my opinion can emerge as a bright micromarket in 12-18 mths but for an end user. Though builder issues will persist. I wont advice anyone to get into RE based on leverage unless you have a stable job outlook for next 10-15 years.

          Also, People have been hyping up DEW but people who have invested without due dilligence need to blame themselves more than anyone else. People I know about 8-10 years back have invested in 4 flats where they have capability to buy 2 as they hoped to cashout much before. However, the tide turned and they were holding the investment with no takers. So pure greed drove them. However, lot of innocent people also got trapped which is quite sad.
          Nowadays, latest hype is South Gurgaon ie Sohna, and the proposed flyover has become a promise of uptopia. People who again invest without checking out the fundamentals will suffer though i pray i'm totally wrong
          Last edited by sharad75; 3 hours ago.

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by sharad75 View Post

            True but the reason for People not able to move in is being attributed to Dew not complete which is not entirely correct. Look at Noida/GN/Even Golf course Road, SPR, projects are delayed - Take M3M projects, Parshvnath, etc. where the investors / End Users are suffering the same fate. In fact many have lost hope and money like with Jaypee.
            So overall, Real Estate and for that matter, entire economic environment is not the same like 10 years back. No longer can one find a job with a 50% hike or negotiate as you wanted, there is going to be a major contraction of Jobs especially in Telecom and IT. This will have cascading impact on Real Estate as well. DEW in my opinion can emerge as a bright micromarket in 12-18 mths but for an end user. Though builder issues will persist. I wont advice anyone to get into RE based on leverage unless you have a stable job outlook for next 10-15 years.
            Thanks for replying, but it is fact that there is no relevant confirmed answer & i have been asking this /or a similar relevant question for many years now .

            ....................but as i said, hopefully DEW issues get resolved very, very soon .
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

            Comment

            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X