Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 9 hours ago
21727 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

I believe Gadkari said that he will start the work within 3 months to complete the pending part of Dwarka expressway. I dont think he said that he will complete the work within 3 months. Read his statement carefully.  NHAI was identifying the pending work so far and now will take atleast 3 months to release tender, receive the bids, review the bids and award the successful bidder. This only will take 3 months. 

People started wrongly interpreting his comment.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaaveshhp View Post
      I believe Gadkari said that he will start the work within 3 months to complete the pending part of Dwarka expressway. I dont think he said that he will complete the work within 3 months. Read his statement carefully.  NHAI was identifying the pending work so far and now will take atleast 3 months to release tender, receive the bids, review the bids and award the successful bidder. This only will take 3 months. 

Hmm so another plan to implant a plan to find people to sit down and organise a meeting to plan a meeting so that a decision can be made to form a plan to organise a committee to plan a committee ...hey I am lost what exactly is happening

I think you are right we must read what he said ...perhaps we shall see what happens in three months

Comment

Originally posted by Rohit1975 View Post
        Originally posted by bhaaveshhp View Post

Hmm so another plan to implant a plan to find people to sit down and organise a meeting to plan a meeting so that a decision can be made to form a plan to organise a committee to plan a committee ...hey I am lost what exactly is happening

I think you are right we must read what he said ...perhaps we shall see what happens in three months
        Once the construction starts, DEW see its completion within a few months.

However, the million dollar question is why it is taking ages to resolve the pending court cases.

If DEW is of national importance, why isn't government requesting the hon'ble Court for high speed disposal of the cases.

If Supreme Court judges could be woken up in the middle of the night for review petition of a terrorist, DEW issue should command proportionate consideration.

Cheers.

Comment

I don't think DXway will complete in at least 3 to 4 years.

Comment

• myhomein16
            myhomein16 commented
            Editing a comment
            I will consider it an achievement if it get completed in 3-4 years

http://www.hindustantimes.com/gurgao...emcTAGjJM.html

Is this 8KM or 8 Miles? because 8 KM from current KD toll is NSG Gate and 8 mile = 12.87 KM is near KFC , near Pachgaon?? Looks the news and announcement wrongly state 8 miles to km.

Comment

Originally posted by mahaguru View Post

Is this 8KM or 8 Miles? because 8 KM from current KD toll is NSG Gate and 8 mile = 12.87 KM is near KFC , near Pachgaon?? Looks the news and announcement wrongly state 8 miles to km.
            Further is better!

Comment

Originally posted by mahaguru View Post

oh shucks ...it means, i'll have to shell out toll money for buying my fried chicken !

Comment

3 months to complete the pending part of Dwarka expressway or 3 months for removing Toll?

Comment

http://www.financialexpress.com/indi...assive/814770/

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X