NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
    Isn't vatika next in sector 82...or is it sector 111 (Almost everyone agrees that sector 111)

Also whats the price vatika next should be available at ?

And what are the community thought on ramprasth skyz 37d or orris carnation with salvation plan
    Ramprastha Skyz is a good project with rich specifications like air conditioner n all .

One of my friend have recently sold one of his 3BHK unit of Ramprastha Edge which is an earlier project at a premium of 11 lacs and that all he earned in 8 months.

Though the entry level is higher now, around 3000/ sq ft , but still there is some potential upside left.

If it's for end use then rest assured as construction quality of Ramprastha is far better then any other project in vicinity as construction is done by Supreme Infratech who have done projects for DLF and Besttech

Comment

Better builders, better locations r available . Look for them .

Well , I have a budget of max 70 L.....and want to have appt more then 2000 sqft...So Guess should nt be more then 2800/psf.

further whats your thought for 37d ramprasth skyz.......
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Better builders, better locations r available . Look for them .
        Can you suggest few, I have following consideration

1) Do not want to depend on D E way completely...anticipating any delay or anything....I might have to shift there in 4-5 years. Hence not considering sector 99-103 etc

2) have to keep it under 70 (as its the extended budget)

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
          Ramprastha Skyz is a good project with rich specifications like air conditioner n all .

One of my friend have recently sold one of his 3BHK unit of Ramprastha Edge which is an earlier project at a premium of 11 lacs and that all he earned in 8 months.

Though the entry level is higher now, around 3000/ sq ft , but still there is some potential upside left.

If it's for end use then rest assured as construction quality of Ramprastha is far better then any other project in vicinity as construction is done by Supreme Infratech who have done projects for DLF and Besttech

And what would be your comments on Orris carnation sector 85....? NO EMI paln is quite lucrative

Comment

Anant Raj is a good option, suggested by tinesha . Also look at Alpha G ( Sector 84 ) . Both should almost fall in yr. budget .

My issue with the D e way is the same as expressed by u .

Comment

Going for a decent builder always pays in terms of security of yr. investment, quality of the product etc. . Better options than Orris r there in the market .

Mu PoV, some guys would differ on it .

Comment

And what would be your comments on Orris carnation sector 85....? NO EMI paln is quite lucrative
                Orris is not good for end use, but for investment and to make short term profit its one of the best in that area.

After Vatika, i have seen maximum resale happening in this project only.

Low entry level , bigger profit margins. Risk is always there but to make money in short term calculative risk is required.

First phase booking ( 2500-2700/ sq ft ) of projects like Unitech ,Todays, Tulip, CHD have given maximum return on Sohna road in an years time.

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
                  Orris is not good for end use, but for investment and to make short term profit its one of the best in that area.

After Vatika, i have seen maximum resale happening in this project only.

Low entry level , bigger profit margins. Risk is always there but to make money in short term calculative risk is required.

First phase booking ( 2500-2700/ sq ft ) of projects like Unitech ,Todays, Tulip, CHD have given maximum return on Sohna road in an years time.

Orris is not good for end use!!!

Is the construction quality not good ..or else whats the reason you think so

Location is good I guess, as in intersection of D E way and NH 8. Please comment

Comment

Toll Tax getting moved and fly over at hero honda chok

HI

I just spoke to some people and was informed that toll is being moved ahead of manesar and there is a fly over getting constructed on H.honda chaok.

with this entry towards sector 37 C/d would become even better and also plus point for ABW and other manesar projects.

what say...?

BTW Manoj Ji..your location is written simla...still you are keeping quite close watch at Gurgaon...that really admirable
                    Last edited by MANOJa; December 26 2015, 04:03 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I have to a keep a watch on the GGN RE, since i have investments in GGN & looking to make a few more of them .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X