A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by windynight
    Hi guys i have an offer to buy 250 yards plot in ramprastha for 22k but they are still booking on parchis, once they launch formally they will give registry on allotment. Please advice if this is the right price for the above location. As per broker's consideration this would be prime location on D-E-Way and metro is there on the cards aswell near 37 D. Or one can buy 16-17k in a resale but catch here is you never know which location you gonna get plot. Builder can allot you anywhere in that sector.
    Guys please suggest the future prospects for this location and the price quoted by this broker.
    Cheers

Can u please PM me the details of the broker who offered u this....
    CommentQuote
  • Imp update on Northern Peripheral Road - HUDA is opening the tenders for NPR. Already listed it on their website and was there in yesterday's newspaper.
    Tender Notice Text Display
    CommentQuote
  • Meenakshims...sent u details of broker..reg. Ramprastha 37D plots
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by windynight
    Meenakshims...sent u details of broker..reg. Ramprastha 37D plots
    Regards

HI There

Please PM me the details as well...would like to talk to him
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on court case?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    HI There

Please PM me the details as well...would like to talk to him

Did anyone checked with the builder/broker on this? Are these plots available on parchi system only? Not many brokers know about this.
    CommentQuote
  • Any new upcoming projects on E-way other than Sobha?

Sobha should be launched in few months and few brokers have already started collecting expression of interest.
    CommentQuote
  • hi friends ,
    I was going thru tendor document for NPR. Its written 12.5 * 2 m.

"Construction of road (2 x 12.5m), culverts & cross drainage etc. and all other works contingent thereto."

Its only service roads are getting made as of now , but service roads are also 30 m , not 12.5 m.

Why 2 * 12.5 is written....??
    CommentQuote
  • Tender

Section of 42mtr wide road part of proposed 150mtr wide NPR

3.5Mtr shoulder - 12.5Mtr Road - 10Mtr Center - 12.5Mtr Road - 3.5Mtr shoulder === Total 42mtrs (Only 2 lanes each side)

Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    hi friends ,
    I was going thru tendor document for NPR. Its written 12.5 * 2 m.

"Construction of road (2 x 12.5m), culverts & cross drainage etc. and all other works contingent thereto."

Its only service roads are getting made as of now , but service roads are also 30 m , not 12.5 m.

Why 2 * 12.5 is written....??
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Manoja & ishanb , can you put more light on it,

nitin : Even 42 mtr is not specified anywhere.

If This is the truth i think it will take naother 5 -10 yrs before we have 150 mtr DE up & running.
    CommentQuote
  • harpreetsg_delhi, really not following it, not interested here .42 m. or 150 m., all look pipe dreams, as for now .

As, i have been saying, D e way may offer good investment opportunities, but get in only after it is litigation free & construction starts in the right earnest .

It is yr. hard earned money, just be careful & do not get misled by the brokers in the forum .
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on Court case? When is the date for next hearing?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Any news on Court case? When is the date for next hearing?

Haven't heard much about the progress in litigation but I think the contract is awarded on 15th March which is around the block. Looking at KMP Expressway and how litigation delayed it by more than 2 years and that too for just half the phase, I have a gut feeling that this E way will take a long long time. Maybe by that time air travel will be possible and we may not even require roads anymore. :bab (41):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Maybe by that time air travel will be possible and we may not even require roads anymore. :bab (41):

Ha Ha.. thoda to bharosa rakho HUDA and Haryana Govt per :)
    CommentQuote
  • LOL

But If that happens then Air travel will have to go thru the litigations as well from these future high rises!! :D

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Maybe by that time air travel will be possible and we may not even require roads anymore. :bab (41):
    CommentQuote