A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Tell me what you want to say by this?? What dway lovers have to do with this original quote of Amit?

Why did you attach this to dway lovers with no reason?? Adat hai ??
    Jaroori hai har baat ko epressway se attach karna??

You write all this junk daily and admin finally deletes it. Don't you get the message??

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    amit Bhai, agree to what u have to say, but if u ask some D e way lovers, woh apko 100's of reasons/justifications ginwa denge, but most of them would have some or the other ifs & buts attached .

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amit001
    NPR prices are already matching the SPR prices with out any logical justifications.
    CommentQuote
  • Please read carefully & stop hallucinating & stop blaming others . amit001's comment/post mentions both NPR & SPR & he says that price of NPR r illogically high . Do u get the connection ???? ........ya aur koi bahsha samjahtey ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If talking facts & exposing the lies & deceit being spread is negativity for u, bhagwan apko sabudhi de . I would keep on continuing this way, irrespective of what u feel / imagine or day dream :bab (5):.

Don't try to take up the job of Admin. What i write may be junk for u ( why don't u ignore it ??? ), but since many people see it as truth, u simply have to butt in . I pity your situation . Also, Admin. deletes many posts, including posts of many friends of u & many lovers of D e way . I have not seen u giving similar advise to them . Why these double standards ??????

Ha, adat hain, kucch problem hain ????

............Bhai, saara drama exposed hain, stop talking illogically & stop trying to find scapegoats for the ills of the D e way .

Got to go . Good Night .

NPR prices are already matching the SPR prices with out any logical justifications.

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Tell me what you want to say by this?? What dway lovers have to do with this original quote of Amit?

Why did you attach this to dway lovers with no reason?? Adat hai ??
    Jaroori hai har baat ko epressway se attach karna??

You write all this junk daily and admin finally deletes it. Don't you get the message??
    CommentQuote
  • Manojajee, amitjee, bhatiajee ( and others involved in this myopic argument whom I forgot to include)

why do you guys divert from the topic nd start arguing over trifle matters. I'm sure all of us here are putting our hard earned money in the projects we choose and we have our reasons for doing so. We have the right to be opinionated but mudslinging isn't an opinion.
    In my opinion one side is indulging more into it but I won't say who, coz that'd make me a part of the argument I'm trying to shutdown. Ye meri advice thi, baaki aap gyani logon ki marzee.)

why do you guys divert from the topic nd start arguing over trifle matters. I'm sure all of us here are putting our hard earned money in the projects we choose and we have our reasons for doing so. We have the right to be opinionated but mudslinging isn't an opinion.
    In my opinion one side is indulging more into it but I won't say who, coz that'd make me a part of the argument I'm trying to shutdown. Ye meri advice thi, baaki aap gyani logon ki marzee.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Article Window

Getamber Anand, the CMD of ATS Group, says: "Here, ATS Kocoon, a grouphousing project on 11 acres, is being developed in collaboration with the Chintels Group. It is a gated residential project designed by the renowned architect Hafeez Contractor. It is spread lavishly across Sector 109. There will be a total of 444 apartments to cater to more than two thousand families." TRAFFIC AT GURGAON TOLL NEAR DELHI, DURING PEAK HOURS

Hi
    Greetings

How can 2000 families fit in 444 appartments???

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Some people start abusing, making silly posts to divert the topic of discussion, start making personal comments, whenever, the ills/issues of the D e way r being discussed .

This has been pointed by me & many others, 100's of times, but certain people don't change . If people don't have fair intentions & don't want free & fair discussions to happen, such trifle things would keep on spurting up occasionally & these do grow up into major altercations from time to time .

See u . Good Night .

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Manojajee, amitjee, bhatiajee ( and others involved in this myopic argument whom I forgot to include)

In my opinion one side is indulging more into it but I won't say who, coz that'd make me a part of the argument I'm trying to shutdown. Ye meri advice thi, baaki aap gyani logon ki marzee.
    CommentQuote
  • bless u brother dun worry that was a paid article.....
    CommentQuote
  • Good catch :)

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

How can 2000 families fit in 444 appartments???

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    bless u brother dun worry that was a paid article.....

Hi
    Greetings

At whose expense??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Manojajee, amitjee, bhatiajee ( and others involved in this myopic argument whom I forgot to include)

"mudslinging isn't an opinion", this is what I am saying sir. Give your comments(positive or negative) with reasoning and noone has any issues. But don't attach every dam comment to eway or any person who has invested there.

Thanks for mediating.. I should have ignored it, and Admin would have cleaned it up like always.

"mudslinging isn't an opinion", this is what I am saying sir. Give your comments(positive or negative) with reasoning and noone has any issues. But don't attach every dam comment to eway or any person who has invested there.

Thanks for mediating.. I should have ignored it, and Admin would have cleaned it up like always.

CommentQuote
  • When lies, stupid reasoning & attempts to divert the topic of discussion get exposed, people just ignore the comments where they stand exposed & just run away .

Quite understandably so . Has been happening on this & many other D e way threads for months now .

Please read carefully & stop hallucinating & stop blaming others . amit001's comment/post mentions both NPR & SPR & he says that price of NPR r illogically high . Do u get the connection ???? ........ya aur koi bahsha samjahtey ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If talking facts & exposing the lies & deceit being spread is negativity for u, bhagwan apko sabudhi de . I would keep on continuing this way, irrespective of what u feel / imagine or day dream :bab (5):.

Don't try to take up the job of Admin. What i write may be junk for u ( why don't u ignore it ??? ), but since many people see it as truth, u simply have to butt in . I pity your situation . Also, Admin. deletes many posts, including posts of many friends of u & many lovers of D e way . I have not seen u giving similar advise to them . Why these double standards ??????

Ha, adat hain, kucch problem hain ????

............Bhai, saara drama exposed hain, stop talking illogically & stop trying to find scapegoats for the ills of the D e way .

Got to go . Good Night .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    When lies, stupid reasoning & attempts to divert the topic of discussion get exposed, people just ignore the comments where they stand exposed & just run away .

Quite understandably so . Has been happening on this & many other D e way threads for months now .

Hi
    Greetings

Its a tragedy that endusers/investors are always kept in dark and being used as ATMs for expansion plans of builders/politicians.

People out here are ruthless.. no point fighting them away, only be extra careful. Study each and every issue threadbare and get out of an impending disastrous situation at the first instance is what I have learnt..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Manojajee
    I have put forward my POV. rest is upto you guys. Khair, chodo! Kya bolte ho, kya khareeda jaaye abhi??
    Thinking of picking up a 3 bhk M3M merlin. Watsay???

Aap log aise hi SPR NPR ki ladai ladte rehte ho.. Mujhe to abhi Bhi GCx ke alawa kuch dikhta nahi.:bab (45):

Merlin pe comments do aur kuch accha hai lene ko to batao. I have been on a 7 month sabbatical from RE. still trying to find my feet and make some investment .
    Some people start abusing, making silly posts to divert the topic of discussion, start making personal comments, whenever, the ills/issues of the D e way r being discussed .

This has been pointed by me & many others, 100's of times, but certain people don't change . If people don't have fair intentions & don't want free & fair discussions to happen, such trifle things would keep on spurting up occasionally & these do grow up into major altercations from time to time .

See u . Good Night .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia

Bhatiajee

bhagwaan aapko aur aapki investments ko lambi umar de. :-)
    if you don't like someone's opinion just ignore it. Hum yahan paise kamane aaye hain dushman banane nahi :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Aww!!!! That was really personal. The more I request you guys to refrain the more rowdy you get. Guys please let's benefit from each other than fight like this.
    I'm not here to defend Manoja and I don't Intend to become a part of this argument but yeah I'd like to make a general comment.
    In your boxing match please don't become illogical. Vasant vihar can't be compared to any sh!th0le that you guys want.. Be it DEW,SPR or even DLF. gurgaon can never become VV. Diplomats or no diplomats trust me on that.
    Originally Posted by raumybhan
    What I heard is that he has a property in Vasant Vihar which he has given on rent to some Embassy. Plus Dway is hardly 7 kms. from Vasant Vihar. The day these new embassies touching Dway are functional alongwith the entire Dway region, his tenant would move out to new Diplomatic Enclave.

Naturally, he is agitated becase of upcoming competition. Let us by fair to him. Let's not criticise or ridicule him.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Its pertinent that anyone who gets an opportunity to invest close to delhi airport, in proximity of diplomatic etc. Coupled with the luxury of Metro connectivity and the widest in Asia 150 mtr.

prices in anticipation and due to hype are reaching higher than existing under construction areas of GGN. This is good for those who invested at 2200+ but who know what future holds for those planning to jump in at 4500+. Builders without LOIs and licences have become active.. these are signs which raise suspicion and threats of danger.

When is the diplomatic enclave coming??

Cheers
    CommentQuote