21728 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
    एनपीआर : डेडलाइन 31 मार्च, काम 8 फीसदी

गुड़गांव

नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड ( एनपीआर ) का निर्माण अभी तक केवल 8 प्रतिशत ही हुआ है। यह खुलासा हूडा की लोकल विजिलेंस की जांच में हुआ है। लोकल विजिलेंस ने निर्माण कार्य निर्धारित समयावधि में पूरा नहीं होने को लेकर संबंधित अधिकारियांे से जवाब तलब किया है। हूडा की सिविल विंग के डिविजन नंबर 2 ने एक अप्रैल को एनपीआर के 14 किलोमीटर लंबे टुकड़े का टेंडर अलॉट किया था। यह टेंडर 44 करोड़ रुपये में दिया गया है। कंपनियों को 31 मार्च तक निर्माण पूरा करना था , लेकिन अभी मिट्टी डालने का काम ही किया जा सका है। सोमवार को एनपीआर की जांच करने के लिए लोकल विजिलेंस के इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर एस . के . गुप्ता , सब डिविजनल इंजीनियर एस . के . कवयात्रा मौके पर पहुंचे। निर्माण कार्य कछुआ गति से चलते देख उन्होंने हैरानी जताई। उनके साथ संबंधित सब डिविजनल इंजीनियर बी . डी . यादव भी मौजूद थे।

गौरतलब है कि एनपीआर दिल्ली के द्वारका से शुरू होगा , जो एनएच -8 से खेड़कीदौला के पास जाकर मिलेगा। इसके बनने से गुड़गांव शहर को ट्रैफिक जाम से निजात मिल जाएगी। दिल्ली से आने वाला ट्रैफिक गुड़गांव में प्रवेश नहीं करेगा। जयपुर से दिल्ली की तरफ जाने वाला ट्रैफिक भी गुड़गांव नहीं आएगा।

लोकल विजिलेंस के इंचार्ज व इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर एस . के . गुप्ता ने बताया कि एनपीआर पर कंपनी ने अब तक सिर्फ 8 प्रतिशत ही काम किया है। काम धीमी गति से होने पर जवाब मांगा गया है। साथ ही साथ मैटीरियल टेस्ट की रिपोर्ट सौंपने के लिए कहा गया है। यदि रिपोर्ट नहीं आती है तो वे सैंपल लेकर जांच करेंगे। इस मामले से ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर डॉ . प्रवीण कुमार को भी अवगत करा दिया गया है।

-nbt
    Hi
    Greetings

Most enlightening and informative post on this thread.

It is evident that the milestones as required to be concluded as given in the tender are not being accomplished

Only 8% of task been completed over the past nearly 10 months on a 12 month job!!. This again indicates that the projections and dreams of builder, brokers, underwriters, MLM idiots and online marketing nonsense bloggers, is just a sham and an eyewash, to help a few crooked builders hoodwink innocent NRIs/Investors and endusers (नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड ( एनपीआर ) का निर्माण अभी तक केवल 8 प्रतिशत ही हुआ है।)

These are official figures of the audit done by the tendering authority HUDA so no doubt about the figures.. Also no visible change in updated WIKIPEDIA MAPS worth talking about.. Indiabulls is a company promoted by Congress party vetrans and so are most of the builders in this area.

PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE INVESTING IN WESTERN SECTORS OF RAILWAY TRACK if intend to move in 2-4 years.. 10 months is 8%, anybodies guess how many months are needed to complete 100% now with no major incentive due to failure of SEZ deal..

MY RECOMMENDATION DUMP AND BOOK ALL PROFITS FOR NOW, BEFORE RECESSION SETS IN DUE TO OVER SUPPLY IN 10x Investments
    Unless playing it long (8-10 years)..

Please do your own due diligence, I may be wrong. Facts are in front of you to analyse http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1995.html

Cheers
    Last edited by BlessU; February 15 2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nilesh Dhore View Post
      I still think if you really want to invest for short term on NPR then go for Ramprastha or sector 8x. About remaining sector i.e 1xx I still not convinced for current rate, when rates were 2500 I used to think why Manoja is against NPR but at current level yes investment or end use is not advised. I personally have unit in Edge Tower for end use purpose. I preferred Ramprastha bcos of three reasons, 1.All other project in Gurgaon were out of my budget in 2010 2. though available for 2550 at that time there was road till Edge tower 3. And i got 3BHK for price of 2BHk in Tower E.

Metro on NPR is not a easy thing to come it will take more than 12-15 years, If it comes early I will be most happy person.
      Yes NPR will be completed one day(I dont know when) and will give very good returns to everyone who invested at @2500 level. But till then you will have NH8 for your commuting to delhi.
      Hi
      Greetings

Great post, very practical, very sensible,, did not prefer RP initially due to lock in (no more applicable so happy).

8x and 3x will continue to attract actual endusers, investors and people who practically want to look at Gurgaon as place to live, stay and work.

Its vast,
      Generally clear of litigation's,
      Not many dirty and unauthorised colonies,
      near to inhabitation- old Gurgaon as well as Rajiv/Hero Honda Chowk,,
      great rental opportunity,
      ease of connectivity to Nh8,
      Nearness to Dway/KMP/Manesar with existing approach roads,
      Approach to SPR and sectors hardly 3-4kms,
      Will enjoy same benefits of nearness to Airport as 10x sectors (only 7-8kms difference would mean 10 mins on an expressway by car)
      Vast greens,
      Progressing Sector roads
      Large commercial areas, 5 star hotels, schools, hospitals, planned in the area
      Connectivity before Kheri Dhaula Toll
      Close to 37 industrial area for endusers employed there
      Many projects in advanced stage of construction
      Many projects available under 4k with bba, construction, bank finance

Even if 10x builders deliver in 2-3 years connectivity, habitation, livability, is impossible for the next many years. (Irrespective of how big BRANDS one buys into, Check Raheja ghost building in 10x)

Check projects, news, builder reputation etc on link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...EE&pli=1#gid=0

Cheers
      Last edited by BlessU; February 15 2012, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Patnapratap,

Refer ur note siting stock.
        Good write up of ur post and very engaging expression style...kudos...

But plots and flats on Dwarka Expressway is not a STOCK ...it is a fixed asset
        the base cost of land ( valued on todays selling price ) and construction works out Rs. 2000 to 3000 per sq foot ??? Depending on facilities, amenities, material class etc. and DENSITY ( land cost included).

We all would expect the builder to make some profit , so add the profit...

In worst case scenario I do not see 5000 going to 250
        It may remain 5000 after 3 years but say DE completes in 5 years or 7 then I see this being 8000 to 10000 per sqft

I hear ( please confirm ) that half a km ahead in the surrounding of Mahindra Aura there is a apartment block which is habituated despite no DE access .....Sells at 2500 and 3 bed room rent is 17000

Investing with good builders whose debt ratio is positive and have a good track record can be an answer to the concern you have well expressed.

I may be wrong..or biased as I think this is a good long term bet.....

Rather in my opinion investing in 350 Acre of DLF project may be risky as it is a BIG project, has high rates already and DLF debt equity right now seems a bit of challenge...however given they are such visionarys and have a good track record I may be wrong.

The answer is in investing with a company with healthy financials, good track record at a good entry price point and looking at a 3 to 5 year scenario.

In 10 years I see GCX ETC ALL AT 15,000 to 20,000 per sq ft plus as all said and done all these areas have a finite supply of land ( though it is thousands of acres, it is still finite) and the Indian ration of rising middle and higher middle class income with migration to cities will fuel growth.

My POV.
        Vb
        Last edited by VB_States; February 15 2012, 03:02 PM.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

A very objective and clinical explanation.

Fully agree! Thanks VB

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
          Patnapratap,

the base cost of land ( valued on todays selling price ) and construction works out Rs. 2000 to 3000 per sq foot ??? Depending on facilities, amenities, material class etc. and DENSITY ( land cost included).

It may remain 5000 after 3 years but say DE completes in 5 years or 7 then I see this being 8000 to 10000 per sqft

I hear ( please confirm ) that half a km ahead in the surrounding of Mahindra Aura there is a apartment block which is habituated despite no DE access .....Sells at 2500 and 3 bed room rent is 17000

Investing with good builders whose debt ratio is positive and have a good track record can be an answer to the concern you have well expressed.

Rather in my opinion investing in 350 Acre of DLF project may be risky as it is a BIG project, has high rates already and DLF debt equity right now seems a bit of challenge...however given they are such visionarys and have a good track record I may be wrong.

The answer is in investing with a company with healthy financials, good track record at a good entry price point and looking at a 3 to 5 year scenario.

In 10 years I see GCX ETC ALL AT 15,000 to 20,000 per sq ft plus as all said and done all these areas have a finite supply of land ( though it is thousands of acres, it is still finite) and the Indian ration of rising middle and higher middle class income with migration to cities will fuel growth.

My POV.
          Vb

Comment

Patnapratap,

My POV.
            Vb
            A much better and mature way to debate. We may disagree on certain aspects, still we all are free to have our own POV.

Under the current scenario, the main point of worry ( POW...also known as prisoner of war ;-)) is the unrealistic rates. As few are suggesting that Dway will be delayed and slowly it looks a possibility, the current levels are going to hurt both the investors and end users.

The rates do not reflect risk:time frame...that's what justified when I say would have seriously considered @3000-3500/ CLP. At those levels one can hope of still making money if projects get delayed due to litigation on Dway.

Here, I really gasp with the courage of you guys to invest at DP. In my book this is not early movers advantage, rather too risky a proposition. God forbid if anything goes wrong...what is left with you.
            Regards,
            Last edited by rs2507; February 15 2012, 03:47 PM.
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

People have started grudgingly acknowledging that D e way may take 5 to 7 years to complete & something bought today at 5000 could be 8 to 10 K then . Simply to say, people r now acknowledging the at the best they r expecting FD kind of returns .

Thanks for the post & agreeing to what, many of us have been saying

QUOTE=vb2309;334624]Patnapratap,

My POV.
              Vb[/QUOTE]
              Last edited by MANOJa; February 15 2012, 03:26 PM.
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

U have answered it urself !!!!!!!
                2000 to 5000
                And it means nothing to you !
                It means a lot to some investors!
                Hilarious to see that people calling buyers ( who can give 1 c as DP or who has spending power of 70 lac plus ) poor , innocent and what not.
                the reason there are increasing number of buyers and price increase is that more and more people beleive in a project ( it will remain dream for some for ever) . otherwise bros miracle to GGN mein kahin nahin dikhta... the infra of complete ggn is nothing as comared to any third class city of developed countries. people invest for future as they believe in future. this is the basisi of all the investment instruments in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  People have started grudgingly acknowledging that D e way may take 5 to 7 years to complete & something bought today at 5000 could be 8 to 10 K then . Simply to say, people r now acknowledging the at the best they r expecting FD kind of returns .

Thanks for the post & agreeing to what, many of us have been saying

r
                  QUOTE=vb2309;334624]Patnapratap,

My POV.
                  Vb
                  [/QUOTE]

Boss I once gave you a open challenge of a bet.. ( only few months back ) that price will increase by 20-25 percent in a year. now facts are already here. return on chintels, ATS prelaunch, mahindra aura , are all in that range..

now i give you another challenge .. one year from now the prices will jump agin 20 percent minimum on the average.

leave the shit out and stop wasting time. accept the open challenge. if you loose leave the board for ever.

Till than chill!

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                    A much better and mature way to debate. We may disagree on certain aspects, still we all are free to have our own POV.
                    Under the current scenario, the main point of worry ( POW...also known as prisoner of war ;-)) is the unrealistic rates. As few are suggesting that Dway will be delayed and slowly it looks a possibility, the current levels are going to hurt both the investors and end users. The rates do not reflect risk:time frame...that's what justified when I say would have seriously considered @3000-3500/ CLP. At those levels one can hope of still making money if projects get delayed due to litigation on Dway.
                    Here, I really gasp with the courage of you guys to invest at DP. In my book this is not early movers advantage, rather too risky a proposition. God forbid if anything goes wrong...what is left with you.
                    Regards,
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Interesting thing is most 10x builders are smart enough to cover their back side and insulate from any risk by either selling on DP or asking for upto 70% of payment WITHIN 360 days!!! (Apna Kaam Chalta Aisi Taisi Karagai Janta)

Check ghost building of raheja in 10x and ATS payment plan..

Worst will be when about 15 of the 10x sector inventories will be in the market competing against each other. It gives me a conviction that oversupply will hurt the growth ambitions of many.

This recession will be exalted due to
                    lack of infra/poor infra,
                    poor connectivity with old gurgaon/NH8/Dwarka/Delhi/Airport/SPR etc
                    lack of social infra (schools, hospitals)
                    Lack of commercial infra (demand getting severely hit due to abondonment of SEZ- till now being projected as a major contributor for economic activity)

Recession for 10x sectors is inevitable and resale activity may take a hit due to oversupply, unless a fast track development of dway does not happen.

Cheers
                    Last edited by BlessU; February 15 2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

U need to chill . I am always chilled .

..........& please play the getting games with your kind . I do not indulge in such activities .

If u do not agree, stop commenting on my posts & wasting everybody's time . Phele bhi ek Bhai saab ne Maun Varat rakha tha ( it was to suit his needs ) . U can do something similar .

Also another piece of advise ( i remember somebody else also gave it to u, earlier on ) - change your language & writing style. It gives on to who u r & what u do professionally .

Boss I once gave you a open challenge of a bet.. ( only few months back ) that price will increase by 20-25 percent in a year. now facts are already here. return on chintels, ATS prelaunch, mahindra aura , are all in that range..

now i give you another challenge .. one year from now the prices will jump agin 20 percent minimum on the average.

leave the shit out and stop wasting time. accept the open challenge. if you loose leave the board for ever.

Till than chill![/QUOTE]
                      Last edited by MANOJa; February 15 2012, 03:56 PM.
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X