A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19888 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 24 Mtr Rd in parallel to Eway. ATS 104 plot is on right. Left side one can see 18 mtr green belt and eway is left to green belt.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Picture while coming back. This is existing Rd connecting Sec 104 with Sec 4.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Alarming examples of how underdevelopment, non availability of infrastructure, unrealistic pricing, speculative illgotten money and greed can leed to millions of empty houses.. are we trying to replicate these ghost towns by luring innocent NRIs albiet poor commitment from builders and govt agencies..
    And Now Presenting: Amazing Satellite Images Of The Ghost Cities Of China

Just think where the money is coming from, who is actually backing such speculative figures..

Cheers

Came across this very interesting post by another veteran member Blessu on this forum itself a few weeks back. Extremely interesting and alarming and a must watch for anyone considering new investment on DEway. Not asking anyone to draw analogies to anything. Please just view.

China's Ghost Cities and Malls
    CommentQuote
  • Nice pics Vinay,I really appreciate it.A picture is worth thousands of words.

I would request IGRM to ban all the people who are posting unnecessary and unrelevvant things on this thread.
    This thread was created so that people can exchange the information about the DEway and can track the development by posting pics and contruction update.

Please ban all those people who simply come here and post these unrelevant things on this thread.

Happy Investing !!

Pankaj
    CommentQuote
  • Very interesting video Aashish..Thanks for sharing..

Originally Posted by AashishK
    Came across this very interesting post by another veteran member Blessu on this forum itself a few weeks back. Extremely interesting and alarming and a must watch for anyone considering new investment on DEway. Not asking anyone to draw analogies to anything. Please just view.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PankajSingh
    Nice pics Vinay,I really appreciate it.A picture is worth thousands of words.

I would request IGRM to ban all the people who are posting unnecessary and unrelevvant things on this thread.
    This thread was created so that people can exchange the information about the DEway and can track the development by posting pics and contruction update.

Please ban all those people who simply come here and post these unrelevant things on this thread.

Happy Investing !!

Pankaj

Well Well Well Mr Pankaj....WHy this outrage. Are you afraid of something in the "Ghost cities of China" video. Can we leave the judgement onto the honourable viewers to decide the relevance of the post please?

IGRM --> I'd really protest if this post is removed. There's absolutely nothing in this post that violates the rules of the forum. Infact it should be the people who are opposed to the freeflow of information that should be banned.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the pics vinay ji.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AashishK

Same old tricks, posting mitti ke dher ke photographs and making the fool to innocent peoples.

We must started reposting the useful post of Patnapratap ji on every third page till than people here not started debate on the real issues.

This is really going to Ghost town.....no infra....no basic amenities .....nothing at all......why to pay such high prices when dway existence depends upon the mercy of litigants similarly as in Noida Extn.

The photograph posted of leading road to sector 104, pl clarified from where it get began? Jara wahan ki photo bhi to post karo....I tell you that start from Laxman vihar Railway crossing....Gaon se bhi bure halat hain wahan....Do you feel the owners of flat should used to commute that road....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Thanks for the pics vinay ji.

You're welcome sir.

BTW, How do you guys insert pic inside the post, I tried but was getting max characters limit error :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    You're welcome sir.

BTW, How do you guys insert pic inside the post, I tried but was getting max characters limit error :)

Even I dont know vinay ji. I just resize the pics and add them as attachments. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Ashish,This is not outrage, this is my personal opinion which I have conveyed to IGRM.
    As a viewer only I have posted my opinion to IGRM.I hope you are fine with that.
    I would love to see if you have something relevant about the DEway not these copy pasted unrelevant videos.
    I hope you understand the meaning and purpose of this thread and why people come here.
    I am sure peope like me who are staying far away, does not come here to watch these useless videos.

IGRM >> I would request you once again to please ban all those people who are trying to make thread useless and unrelevant by posting such material.I hope you will take this serously and will do the needful.

Happy Investing!!

Pankaj

Originally Posted by AashishK
    Well Well Well Mr Pankaj....WHy this outrage. Are you afraid of something in the "Ghost cities of China" video. Can we leave the judgement onto the honourable viewers to decide the relevance of the post please?

IGRM --> I'd really protest if this post is removed. There's absolutely nothing in this post that violates the rules of the forum. Infact it should be the people who are opposed to the freeflow of information that should be banned.
    CommentQuote
  • Great update Vinay

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Eway in front of ATS 104 site.

Hi Vinay,

Thank you mate...great update....I wrote this to you on 104 thread.

Here is a link showing development of Dwarka Expressway.
    VINAY thank you......
    Pics by VINAY...WHO HAS NOW JOINED THE LIKES IF RUDDER AND MKT1 in posting such valuable updates ...kudos and thanks Vinay.

I do not hope that this will shut spam, as spam has no logic ...

CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Are the pictures not part of the officially certified 8% of job against dway tender?? This revelation was probably made by the most authentic source "Vigilance wing of HUDA" just a couple of weeks ago.

Is there any further remarkable, path breaking, extraordinary development that might have happened since the Audit done by the Vigilance wing of HUDA?

Any news on
    - Resolution of Litigation's?
    - ROB for east west connectivity?
    - Delhi side acquisition, survey and NIT for connectivity?
    - Progress on Sector Roads 10x
    - Progress on 8x sector Roads?
    - News on 3x Sector Roads NIT (notice inviting tender)?
    - update on SEZ outome?
    - news on CPR (Central Periphery Road)?
    - Underpass/Flyover connecting SPR to west side of NH8?
    - Hero Honda Chwk Underpass?
    - Toll shifting?
    - Metro connectivity to Old gurgaon?
    - Resale improvement of near completion projects in 3x, 8x, 9x, 10x projects?

(Those invested may consider these as triggers, those against may consider reasons for there decision not to buy:))

Again 3x and 8x work out as most promising areas for development and appreciation with benefit of existing access roads, nearness to habitation, better connectivity to SPR, NH8, Manesar, KMP etc. Ones Dway comes up in the GOVT. PLANNED, BUILDER PROMOTED SHAPE and SIZE, it would make connectivity to Airport and Delhi better.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Are the pictures not part of the officially certified 8% of job against dway tender?? This revelation was probably made by the most authentic source "Vigilance wing of HUDA" just a couple of weeks ago.

Is there any further remarkable, path breaking, extraordinary development that might have happened since the Audit done by the Vigilance wing of HUDA?

Any news on
    - update on SEZ outome?
    - Toll shifting?

(Those invested may consider these as triggers, those against may consider reasons for there decision not to buy:))

Again 3x and 8x work out as most promising areas for development and appreciation with benefit of existing access roads, nearness to habitation, better connectivity to SPR, NH8, Manesar, KMP etc. Ones Dway comes up in the GOVT. PLANNED, BUILDER PROMOTED SHAPE and SIZE, it would make connectivity to Airport and Delhi better.

Cheers

Thanks for reminding again and again all the triggers points to help the new investors.

You have missed some of the triggers points. Dway lovers will surely come out with some left over points.

I do not think that 8X and 37 sectors are good for investments without dway. End of the day price of the project will be determined by closeness to delhi ( This is a fact).
    CommentQuote
  • All relevant and pertinent questions asked, guess what even those invested on DEW are looking for answers to these questions only.....

If any expert on DEW can answers these questions based on his/her links in HUDA or with builders please coe forward and answer the same, he will be a great asset for this thread?

ANY ONE??

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Any news on
    - update on SEZ outome?
    - Toll shifting?

Cheers
    CommentQuote