Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 15 hours ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Good to know that you have surveyed the area and still invested in Sec 109. Otherwise people would have tagged you as gullible investor by now

Originally posted by njohar2012 View Post
    As its discussion forum so I would like to share my view point on D'way.
    1. I did survey this area and found that whats mentioned in the forum is correct that still there is no visibility of the D'way express road even project is supposed to complete in oct'12. So its for sure clear that there is delay , but not to overrule the fact that there are construction going on in some patches, so road will come for sure now....its matter of timing so honestly I do not mind to be investor for another 1-2 years as prices are forced to increase due to location and as construction will be in progress.

2. Among all the areas somehow I like investment in sector 108-109 due to its location and best builders in that area.

I still feel to be optimistic even there is so much of -ve wibe in the forum.Btw during early 2000 it was similar situation for GGN.

3. Paying 5-6 k at 8X sector with new lauch of DLF ...somehow it does not make sense for me. I feel convinced to invest 3-4k in this area.

Anyway this is my point of view you might have different view.

Comment

Estimate Updates : Thanks Rahul for ur contribution: Others please put pen to teh paper too

Feb 2016 forecast Estimates for well completed Affordable Luxury Projects
      Rahul's update included. Thanx Rahul.
      Mkto1 / Amit 001 : and others please provide ur estimates too as till now all the conversation has been more words, let us look at estimates in numbers

Dear All,

In spirit of meaningfull discussion I ask you ALL VETERANTS, SENIOR MEMBERS, NEW MEMBERS to reply to this in as few words as possible the following :

PLEASE QUOTE PER SQUARE EXPECTED BSP FOR WELL COMPLETED PROJECTS IN AFFORDABLE LUXURY SEGMENT IN 109 IF ONLY 14 KM OF DE IS FULLY COMPLETED ( NOT 18 KMS) ALONGWITH SECTOR ROADS WITH CONNECTIVITY TO DELHI.

From DE thread...impacts ATS Kocoon too

PLEASE LEAVE STAND POINTS AND EGOS WHEN U ANSWER THIS L,EASE. LET US HAVE SOME MEANINGFUL LOGICAL NUMERICAL ESTIMATIONS.

FEEDBACK TILL DATE :
      Estimation call outs : 4 years from now Feb 2016 ( details above)

16 Feb 2012: VB: 8000 psf
      16 Feb 2012: SpellTruth 9000 psf
      16 Feb 2012: Anonymous 1 : 7500 psf
      16 Feb 2012 : Designer : 7500 psf
      17 Feb 2012 : Nipsy : 8000 psf
      17 Feb 2012 : Rahul : 9000 psf

Waiting for continued meaningful responses from other bloggers too....
      Let us keep this thread rich of quality discussions. Your estimations awaited gents / lady.

Thanks note for estimations: SpellTruth, Anonymus1, Designer.
      Change is the law of nature...we will keep this post moving with time and it may be a good way of us looking at our view, as it is today, after 4 years.

Regards,
      VB
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

DHANDA HAIN, LEKIN GAANDA HAIN .

rahul ji, what do u say ???????????????????

U were looking for an comment from me on this statement , i believe . Now. how do y like it ???????????
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

manoja bro...i am glad that you also believe that DEW banega...its a different thingthat you say it will be here in 8 years and I think it will be there in 4 years. Now I do not agree when you calll other bloggers who have openly claimed that they are invested in the project ...brokers , MLM etc...

They beleived in something and thats why they have put so much money. They talk about their conviction and you call them brokers.

why dont you politely allow them to say their conviction.

I know sometimes things get overboard fom all sides but you will also agree that to keep this forum lively every one is needed and should be respected.

I do not want to say anything else on this.
          Last edited by rahul2011; February 17 2012, 09:48 PM.

Comment

I allow everybody their convictions - if they have an basis to what they r saying .

Do u have any 100 % confirmed basis on what u r saying ????

U would not be able to say anything more after this .

Comment

Interesting report

NPR will be ready by 31st March, 2012 as per HUDA's report which came out on 30th November, 2011 . Look at page 43 of this report.
              Height of incompetency. Can't they just drive down the dusty path to see that it won't even be ready by 31st March, 2014?

Comment

Pls help me guys!!

Dear Friends,

Of all this talk of correction and how it will come, if ever - would like to draw your attention to something different.

The point is that there is hardly any sale happening since the last 1 year when the prices have risen sharply. The lack of sales is a concern for the RE companies as well as for the investors - Agar uppar barish hogi to neeche to kicchad hi hoga bhai, no escape.
                I do not think the correction/stagnation would require job losses of folks. The folks as it turns out have not bitten the bait. Instead there are a lot of people who are investors looking to flip the property for a quick gain who have been stuck due to lack of participation in secondary market.
                Another thing I would like to add is look at the properties now on resale - loads and due to the fact that in Haryana the floor registration is now open which was not the case in 2007. This all points to a large bucket of supplies getting ready to hit the market in coming years. Competing with these secondary market supplies will be the RE companies in the primary market - kicking themselves in the rear for having focussed on skimming the market with the help of investors instead of end users.

Now the competition is between investors and RE companies. Its a game where we have to see who blinks first investors or RE companies.

Indian RE is a very shallow market which cannot and should not be compared to any other country leave alone US !!
                1. An industry whose practises are on borderline illegal; a minefield of litigations await the industry. RE in india running on laws which are dated to 18th century.
                2. No price discovery, no exchange mechanism to judge prices and demand. No indices. No reporting.
                3. Abundance of black money in the RE market to cheat taxes and hide income, leading to distortion in the actual demand supply.
                4. Prices rise because of scarcity and not any other reason. Buyers buy because of lack of any other option. The entire masterplan is nothing but a big scarcity drive. Why only 30 sectors why not 60-100 sectors can be launched when everyday news is being reported that there is a public outcry for affordable housing. A government hand in glove with builders.
                5. The huge difference of land prices in the country varying by upto 50 times in a distance of 50 kms.
                6. Monopoly created over land - license raj, by slowly releasing low amounts of land in a region and giving it to builders. As economy grows, the HUDA plots have been completely withdrawn to favour the builders, completing the saga. Due to the monopoly, quite reminiscent of 80s when poeple had no option but to buy bajaj. In those days, people used to sell in black - film tickets to cars and scooters. Everything was available in black. Those days police used to nab these black marketeers, nowadays these chaps are called investors!!
                Do remember though as soon as liberalisation came, within a short span of time what happened to Indian and the black marketeers- same fate awaits the RE industry. Just waiting for the trigger,this is how it will happen, if it is called correction so be it.

I would even say a half decent RE model bill can do the trick forget about recession or job losses.

Another thing, dont count how much you earn, count what you save.

I earn 24L per annum, I give tax of 5 Lacs, contribute 1.5 L in PF so 17.5 L is leftover. 0.5L for annual vacation/function in family so left with 17L
                Per Month, I spend another 20k on rent and 15k on food and entertainment, 25k on 2 kids education and stuff, 8k on transportation, 4k electricity bills, 3k medicines,insurance and doc expenses, 6k for clothing and incidentals, 5k for internet,telephone etc. 5k for the maid. So 90k gone in expenses. ie more 11 L gone.
                (I have left out capital expenses like buying - car, tv, fridge, furniture, heart surgery for me or old parents etc out of the equation.)
                I keep 2L per annum for future education and marriage of each of my kids so I am less by 4L which I cannot put into for a home of end use.
                I am an end user left with 2L to invest per annum for a end use house, assuming I use all of it to buy a home.
                What is the maximum I can afford to buy in Gurgaon ?
                Last edited by matrix_55; February 17 2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

DHANDA HAIN, LEKIN GANDA HAIN

The situation & the mirage is quite similar to what D e way Brokers r portraying .

Comment

Completly agree. Thats the only point I don't like about this discussion. There is nothing called 100% surety in RE. Everybody is trying to take his best call based on his risk appetite/location/builder/entry price.

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
                    manoja bro...i am glad that you also believe that DEW banega...its a different thingthat you say it will be here in 8 years and I think it will be there in 4 years. Now I do not agree when you calll other bloggers who have openly claimed that they are invested in the project ...brokers , MLM etc...

They beleived in something and thats why they have put so much money. They talk about their conviction and you call them brokers.

why dont you politely allow them to say their conviction.

I know sometimes things get overboard fom all sides but you will also agree that to keep this forum lively every one is needed and should be respected.

I do not want to say anything else on this.

Comment

Vinay Bhaiya, laggata hain yeh thread apne zaida nahi dekha hain .

Anyways, i can understand your situation .

Have fun .

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                      Completly agree. Thats the only point I don't like about this discussion. There is nothing called 100% surety in RE. Everybody is trying to take his best call based on his risk appetite/location/builder/entry price.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X