NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 7 hours ago
21876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Great post, but like all such previous posts highlighting the issues of the D e way, this would be ignored & people would attempt to sweep it under the carpet by initiating some useless, off topic discussion, just to divert attention .
    There are so many persons here (might be brokers and builder sponsers) those have intention to keep focus out from the real issues. Surprisingly someone disclosing their income and expenditures, what is the meaning? We are not here to asses anyone financial abilities.

Comment

bhaiya jo right farmers ka hai vahi right logo ka bhi to hai jinhone NE mein paisaa lagayaa hai aur apne ghar ka sapna buna hai..

Originally posted by patnapratap View Post
      Here, we are not for discussing the individual project, this forum is related to only expressway and not for promoting the builders projects and we must limit to our discussion that extent.

As far as private projects are concerned whenever litigation involved on land row ultimately the project have to make the compromise. There are several examples when mega projects either rolled back or severely affected by their ambitions and sizes.

Hundreds of RE project are relying on the successful execution of expressway and now this is on the mercy of few hundreds land/house owners. How can you justify the prevailing prices when nobody knows whether ever this ex-way would be in reality or not.

This is Indian Judiciary and you never knows in which favor its declared verdict, you might not have forget the Noida Ext. case, now nobody is willing to touch and even talk about that. The whole land with building returned to the farmers, can same be repeated here? What happened if after few years court declared that road project must be diverted and than no space left there since everywhere construction is going on whether it is legal or illegal?

Yesterday, I visited my one friend shop who is also a property dealer in sector 110. He shows me hundreds of illegal construction surrounding Deway going on and not even a single officers visited at that place to stop all these things. He also show me the Ganesh housing society flat (beside Raheja Atharva) which was supposed to demolished by MCG but still the building is standing still and people are residing there. According to him, after notification of land acquisition for eway thousands of illegal structures were built and occupying all the space surrounding deway and nobody is willing to leave their land and house.

Dwarka expressway is not an easy task for the authority to built and this will prove the hell belt unless HUDA don't have another option to divert the route.

Comment

bhaiya aap mat help karo un logo ki jo apni financial situation tak forum par discuss kartey ki guts rakhte hain.....par jo help karna chahtey hain unko to karney do...

manoja rightly said...let everyone have their own space on IREF!!!

There are so many persons here (might be brokers and builder sponsers) those have intention to keep focus out from the real issues. Surprisingly someone disclosing their income and expenditures, what is the meaning? We are not here to asses anyone financial abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

So true man.. your simple but realistic scanning of scheme of things is something many reading this forum very closely relate to.

My formula always has been No Fear in the Now [VIDEO]

dig this stuff and feel sure about your future. The crowd is inflicted with publicly acceptable symptoms of insanity for now..

NO FEAR IN THE NOW

dont plan too much.. but dont go overboard.

Cheers
          Ye video dekhne ke baad, Mere Mann me tatkaal jo vichar aaa rahe hai wo is prakaaar hai:
          - Logic bears no fruit. Logic / statistics se kuch bhi prove kiya jaaa sakta hai
          - ye kaheen SHUTURMURGI NEETI toh nahi
          - hum log saadharan jeev hai, muthaadheesh nahi, sab sochna padta hai bhaaai
          - aur saadharan logo ko insane yaani pagal kehna koi achchi baat nahi
          disclaimar: baabao se sawdhaan
          regards
          novice

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
            forum ke 20-30 dway enthusiastic members ke comments ko dabaney (contradict karney) se kuch nahi hoga.

Projects will be launched & sold.

If somebody has a problem and is really worried for others capital getting stuck, better you raise your voice to gather media attention, complain to local authorities who grant licences & advise builders who almost everymonth launch new projects at higher and higher prices
            Nipsy...

To raise a voice the person needs to show his face
            Any one needs a face to faceless ????

Vb
            Last edited by VB_States; February 19 2012, 01:08 PM.
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

As i said, irrelevant posts would be made now . LOL . These guys r so predictable .

Great post, but like all such previous posts highlighting the issues of the D e way, this would be ignored & people would attempt to sweep it under the carpet by initiating some useless, off topic discussion, just to divert attention .
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Yahan log jo bar bar Deway bhaj rahe hain must know the following facts.

1. The litigation is not going to solved anything before 10 years since so far matter is pending at HC and hearing had stop 1 year back. So no respite from judicary on the matter.

2. NHAI is not giving permission to access the NH8.

3. Houses falling on stretch are not ready to vacate, and hardly beleive authority will able to get it cleared.

4. Addition of new flyovers and ROB and still not get clearance from concerned dept.

5. The delay of execution and land acquisition from Delhi side.

6. Political scenario, if INLD govt comes in power than entire EWAY get cancelled.

Reply on aboves expedite from DEway supporters.
                Wide sector roads connecting to Delhi and 14 Kilometers of DE as a ring road to these will do the magic.
                Litigation is on 4 km of DE and not on sector roads.
                Consider alternate solutions
                Last edited by IGRM; February 19 2012, 01:45 PM.
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                  every project has 10-20 questions which only govt department have access to. Exceptinga reply on litigation from member is laughable. Give any under constcrution project and I can list 5-10 issues wherein only GOvt have access: Eg Questions for spire projects:

1- Why bank loan is still not approved... are there issues in it.
                  2- Sector road for 68 - have land been acquired? have tender been out. If land has not been acquired whats ths possibility of litigation?
                  3- village road- villagers frequently deny the access . what is they file a case.
                  4 - Role of tashee- tashhe is a fraud company and a co partner. what are the risk?
                  5- Excess allotment - many ppl still has parchis and not allotment? how do mangfement plan to deal with it.
                  6. high tension wire just besdies the project - one member mentioned plan is for underground wires. have tender been flotaed? budget being sectioned?
                  Nonsense list the issues on which "24 by 7" is invested
                  There can not be a single issue in those projects....not a one
                  It is my challenge.....
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

LOL, how right i was . Since people have no answers, they turn to personal attacks .

This is fun . I can read these guys like the back of my hand now .

It is the question of who would bell the cat ( here, more appropriate the dogs ) . Running away from the problem is no solution . If there is a group of 9 - 10 brokers spreading false information, spreading deceit for their nefarious activities & each is making 3-4 posts on their pack of lies, i too am responding in maybe, equal number of posts .

As i said, if the pigeon shuts his eyes, that wouldn't mean the cat would run away . U cannot wish away the problems .

I know there r many, many decent guys in the forum, with their souls intact, but most shy away from the issues, which may crop up, if u take a stand against the brokers in the forum .

I am not one of them . I like to confront the issues .

Why, what is wrong to discuss all this here ??? As i have said before, The forum is not meant for distributing only sweets & exchanging sweet nothings, but is meant for discussing/evaulating all aspects of a builder, whether positive or negative . With the good things, bad things of a Builder also need to be discussed, so that true perspective is reflected from the forum & it does not become a mouthpiece of the brokers .

Why do people want only to discuss the perceived positives of D e way Builders & why r they getting offended by the reality .

Also the credibility of many forum members who accuse others & then run away without answering is very much in doubt . Also why some members r supporting the guys spread wrong information & deceit ? What is their motive of keeping mum & why do they remain shut or simply ignore or start getting paranoid for issues related to D e way projects only & otherwise , they r pretty vocal about rest of the projects/areas .

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
                      true no one can speak for others so best is to initiate a poll to get clear opinion of members.

I think with this intention only one of members vb did it on ATS thread. quite appreciated initiative. however response so far is quite poor....only 6-7 voices.

I learned from amit001 that RE is all about entry price, upside (potential) and the holding period. You see for a 4yr period holding period worst case response for ATS is 7500.

request you to cast your vote in terms of figure be it postive or negative.

Nipsy,
                      It takes guts to put a number
                      And an analytical mind like Amit
                      Or investors vison like Rahul
                      Not just .......
                      Please allow free space for 24 by 7 irrelevant posts but when it comes to an estimate ...a number...genuine estimation or forecast ....a chance to put an non speculative number ...it will be more posts with complete prejudice...
                      The sample daa of 8 respondents is a reference point.
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X