A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19897 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • makusi, i see a stone statue of an Elephant in the second picture . I hope that there is no BMW connection:D here .
    CommentQuote
  • Speaking to a broker yesterday, you can get a unit bought 5750 for around 6200, 25% payment has gone so far, if market sentiment goes down it can easily reverse in short term at least, I believe this project is for people with deep pockets ready to wait for 5 years. As I have said in a previous post, the unit plans are pretty average despite being a great project with best of consultants involved, 4 bhk is the one to go for which was for 2.8 cr in phase 1 pre launch not sure what is the price now.

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    have heard thaat resale for puri phase 1 ie being quoted at around 6700-6800 psf......???

If that is the case then Phase one ppl who booked at 5750 - discounts have made good money in short time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ark2011
    Speaking to a broker yesterday, you can get a unit bought 5750 for around 6200, 25% payment has gone so far, if market sentiment goes down it can easily reverse in short term at least, I believe this project is for people with deep pockets ready to wait for 5 years. As I have said in a previous post, the unit plans are pretty average despite being a great project with best of consultants involved, 4 bhk is the one to go for which was for 2.8 cr in phase 1 pre launch not sure what is the price now.

I also spoke to a coupla brokers about 3-4 weeks back about this project.
    Nobody was offering less than 6500. 6200 seems unlikely to me. Although, I have made my investment and I cant buy it even if it is available at 6200, but still, i feel 6200 might have been an odd distress deal rather than market price. Just my pov, I could be easily wrong here!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Is Environment Clearance granted for this project. I think the SEIIA website is not update so cheking what builder says and if anybody seen the certificate. 'Cause i'm finding may be wrong that builder just to please buyers and send as much as demands possible starts with the excavacation, but then stops since can't use water, DG etc without environment clearance.

Also finding seiaahry.in is not updated since a few months, so would urge all the members to start sending emails/phone calls to the contacts on page http://www.seiaahry.in/contact.html to get things back in order.
    CommentQuote
  • E-way investment

Hi Guys,

Can you please help me list the top 5 projects on Dwarka E Way purely in terms of investment, time period 2-3 years, budget 60-70 lacs..thanks in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    makusi, i see a stone statue of an Elephant in the second picture . I hope that there is no BMW connection:D here .

That was the first things that came to my mind after seeing elephant statues :-D but to my relief I couldn't locate the other type :-D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Any development taking place here??

Do keep posting pictures, news, sector roads, projects, new launches, resale activity.. gossip..!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Team,

what happened to members like ultichakri, patanpratap etc who had neighbours who were involved in constrcution/obstruction in NPR .And also another member whose had sources in chandigarh sharing secrets with him?

Any idea where and why they have gone?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    Team,

what happened to members like ultichakri, patanpratap etc who had neighbours who were involved in constrcution/obstruction in NPR .And also another member whose had sources in chandigarh sharing secrets to him?

Any idea where and why they have gone?

They are gone on holidays at DeWay;)
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like everybody is searching for the answer to the question asked by BlessU, since the person to whom the question was asked is avoiding it like plague :D.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Ha Ha Ha.. dont know why I feel protective about you!! may be your name. he he.. but your questions are as cute as your name.:D

I have never asked admin to delete any post EVER!!!..

Now if I may ask, have you ever seen a statue of a man mounted on a horse en route dway??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Looks like everybody is searching for the answer to the question asked by BlessU, since the person to whom the question was asked is avoiding it like plague :D.

Hi
    Greetings

AMIT001 was in Inida recently and was requested to kindly take GOLU with him and show him the mysterious Rider on the Horse en route dway.!!! he he. I think they are all looking for it!!!

LOL:D:D:D

Commend your patronage for having picked up a more than 2 weeks old post which hits right on the nail..

I have tried to help golu so so many times... ke bhai golu.... "padi lakdi mat uthaya karo".. but may be because he is so cute..:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

AMIT001 was in Inida recently and was requested to kindly take GOLU with him and show him the mysterious Rider on the Horse en route dway.!!! he he. I think they are all looking for it!!!

LOL:D:D:D

Commend your patronage for having picked up a more than 2 weeks old post which hits right on the nail..

I have tried to help golu so so many times ke bhai golu.... padi lakdi mat uthaya karo.. but may be because he is so cute..:D

Cheers

I met Amit couple of weeks back for intial discussion on the Super RE fund- he did not mention no Horse Rider. I will ask him once we meet again ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Matrix Bhai, any progress on the Super RE fund concept ?? I thought the idea was abandoned, since the concerned thread has been totally silent .

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    I met Amit couple of weeks back for intial discussion on the Super RE fund- he did not mention no Horse Rider. I will ask him once we meet again ;)
    CommentQuote
    Matrix Bhai, any progress on the Super RE fund concept ?? I thought the idea was abandoned, since the concerned thread has been totally silent .

No Manoj Bhai, the idea is alive. Did intend to meet few people from the Industry however due to busy engagements on personal and professional front I could not. Hopefully things will be calmer by next month then I can devote more time to this activity.
    Aim is to start with the reputed true blue names and see the reaction our fund/group gets. Based on the reaction we would decide to move ahead or try more market players. This is a going to be a time taking activity so unless we get very lucky on day 1, seems this will start on slow flame.
    I am ok to start with a small group of focussed individuals who are also individually well versed with NCR market so multiple channels of information are open and analysis can be done fast and views taken from multiple angles.
    I am really keen to wait and do the ground work first before activating the thread in earnest.
    CommentQuote
  • Great . Keep me posted .

.........& best of luck .

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    No Manoj Bhai, the idea is alive. Did intend to meet few people from the Industry however due to busy engagements on personal and professional front I did could not do it. Hopefully things will be calmer by next month then I can devote more time to this activity.
    Aim is to start with the reputed true blue names and see the reaction our fund/group gets. Based on the reaction we would decide to move ahead or try more market players. This is a going to be a time taking activity so unless we get very lucky on day 1, seems this will start on slow flame.
    I am ok to start with a small group of focussed individuals who are also individually well versed with NCR market so multiple channels of information are open and analysis can be done fast and views taken from multiple angles.
    I am really keen to wait and do the ground work first before activating the thread in earnest.
    CommentQuote