NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 51 minutes ago
21863 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Rahul jisko tum flop project bol rahe ho has given me 88% return as on date and i bought at 2600. Just calculate the return of people who bought at 2200-2300

Sir I would appreciate if you do not make personal comments in any direct/indirect way.

I am nice to everybody here and expect the same.
    Sorry bro..My intention was not to hurt you. I wish all the best to that project or every project where all of us are invested in.

Comment

Originally posted by ssia01 View Post
      Dear Rudder,
      Many Thanks.Just pressing the thanks button,would not be commensurate with efforts put in by you.
      Name rudder chosen by you is apt as you seem to be guiding the the DE way ship with great dextirity amongst the clashing waves of DE way humanity.The thread of late has rather been reduced to mud slinging than discussing pros and cons of DE way or its projects or any meaningful insights.Your post is a positive stroke and if you are going to be an end user at Ramprastha,would surely like to get to know you more
      Regards,
      Col SS

Thanks so much Col SS for your kind words. We do have a unit in RP skyz. Ive started liking the place and we may end up living here (although we initially bought it as an investment). Do you also have a unit in RP?

I am attaching a few more pics for your viewing pleasure please:
      Attached Files
      Last edited by rudder; February 19 2012, 08:41 PM.
      "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Please raise these questions in the relevant thread .

I thought, i must remind u . This thread is to discuss D e way & D e way projects . I know u have an fixation with Spire & since u missed on the opportunity to invest here, u r busy maligning these Projects, but still, if u r seriously looking for answers, please post in the relevant threads .

Also, let me remind u of the basic difference -

U r comparing an Project or few projects of Spire with the entire D e way ( which have several Projects across ) . LOL, this is really funny . Some people & their fixations .
        When I raise any question in spire thread, the users over there ( as per your terminology MLM , bokers ) start making fun instaed of giving any answer. One day they will say that my bhains has runaway, next day they will say my pet has commited sucide. what worse the veterans who talk over here of free speech is also a part of such low level response. Sheer height of double standards!!

Comment

great going guys! there are always arguments in a debate but real MAN is the one who easily overcome issues and dont let ego come in between!

rahul2011 & amit001 are real assets to the forum.

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
          Sorry bro..My intention was not to hurt you. I wish all the best to that project or every project where all of us are invested in.

Comment

Please quote all your comments & responses of Spire thread here .

Let people have fun & decide .

.............so if nobody take u seriously in the Spire thread because of your antics there, r u looking for answers on Spire from some of the D e way investors, who have great interest in Spire like u ????

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
            When I raise any question in spire thread, the users over there ( as per your terminology MLM , bokers ) start making fun instaed of giving any answer. One day they will say that my bhains has runaway, next day they will say my pet has commited sucide. what worse the veterans who talk over here of free speech is also a part of such low level response. Sheer height of double standards!!
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

gr8 job Rudder paaji'

Isi tarah badtaa raha dway to jaldi hi reality bann jayegaa.
              psamber on one of the previous pages said right..

Look at the glass half filled!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rudder View Post
              Thanks so much Col SS for your kind words. We do have a unit in RP skyz. Ive started liking the place and we may end up living here (although we initially bought it as an investment). Do you also have a unit in RP?

Yes, reaching such destinations is challenging. Infact, my car almost got stuck in soft sand today. I was alone with no one in sight in several hundred meters. Some adept driving got me out of the situation. I am attaching a few pics which I clicked near this spot.

For your viewing pleasure please:

Regards

Comment

cngratulations buddy!!!

[QUOTE=amit001;338166] project has given me 88% return as on date and i bought at 2600. Just calculate the return of people who bought at 2200-2300

Comment

Thanks a lot Rudder ji for taking the pain of site visit and posting latest pics.
                  Construction has moved quite fast in last few months. I hope they will continue with same zeal.

Everyone invested here is betting on developments that will come in next 3-5yrs time frame. That is when most of the recent launched projects will start giving possession. I strongly feel that by that time, all main issues will be resolved. ROB construction will definitely be in progress, if not complete, and decent connectivity will be there to NH8 and dwarka.

Prices are here to say and I see a gradual increase with every step of progress. PanIndia builders like Godrej,Tata,Emmar are betting big time and planning to launch projects in next 6-12 mnths and we all know their launch price will definitely be more than existing prices.

Comment

My God Rudder,You sure are adventurous,Reminds of driving Army jeeps and jongas on endless sand tracks and know what it does to the clutch and the engine..I could make out you have 4x2 whld car,must have been scary at times.Thanks once again.
                    Yes,I have also invested in Ramprastha for end use, because once I saw RP vaishali and Nirvana, I visualized RP Gurgaon may be somewhere in Between.
                    Infact I caugt on to RP a little late and wanted Skyz.Once I went to buy ,just one company flat in distress sale was available at Skyz,on 18th floor.It took two days of discussion with wife and frnds,when I went back it had been taken.I didnt wait too long and took 1825 sq ft in Rise as I liked the size of rooms and the Layout.
                    Hope to hear more of progress and posts from you
                    Regards
                    Col SS

Originally posted by rudder View Post

Yes, reaching such destinations is challenging. Infact, my car almost got stuck in soft sand today. I was alone with no one in sight in several hundred meters. Some adept driving got me out of the situation. I am attaching a few pics which I clicked near this spot.

For your viewing pleasure please:

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by patnapratap View Post
                      Inshallah banega 100% jaroor banega 2086 main

8% bannene main 6 saal lage baki 92% bannen main 75 saal lagenge???
                      ऐसा प्रतीत होता है प्रताप भैया Dwarka Expressway के बंनने का इंतजार 6 साल से कर रहे है, तभी तो Dwarka Expressway के किनारे पर मकान बना कर बैठे है, इंतजार करते करते प्रतिशत और जोड़ घटा भी गड़बड़ा गया है ,
                      घबराये नहीं भैया जी, Dwarka Expressway के दर्शन भी सबसे पहले आपको ही होंगे,बड़े बूढ़े कह गए है सब्र का फल मीठा होता है !!!

Pls search for tender documents and other information such as award date, contractor, start date etc. related to the construction of Northern Peripheral Road in IREF only.

I know contractor is not going to achieve his target in his first year for sure but you will be surprised to know that still 2 months are there for his first year phase of 14.0 kms of DWay

Even if some broker bhai or your friend told you 6 years before that here is Dwarka Expressway and you was lured to buy your dream land there, don't feel ashamed, as you are still in profit, just wait for few more years, I am sure you will not regret of buying your plot near Dwarka Expressway.......

Happy Investing ...
                      __________________________________________________ __________
                      It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X