A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19772 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manu
    I hate the idea of paying rent as well as EMI for such a long period.

that's subjective, but then again i did visited other NCR places too, couldn't find a place in terms of

1) S.W Delhi proximity: Family support at needy times
    2) Habitability : G.N / nh-24 projects all will take equal time (if not more) to dwell.
    3) No lumpsum payment: i entered at 3200-3300 rate, got a 2bhk around last Aug. Didn't had much option there as well, South of gurgaon was out of reach, plus GCX and Sohna road projects closer to badshahpur village has habilability as good as NPR.

Everyone has his own set of advantages or limitations to work with, Point of my post was that all the ids throwing extreme views +ives as well as -ives doesn't contribute much expect for intended laughter..... INTENDED
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amritk
    GJSSAINIJI

What you are saying is infact absolute opposite to how enduser thinks, endusers want to move in quickly and investors or (some endusers) with deep pockets can wait or don't mind waiting for 4-5 years ..

well you answered the question yourself... "some end users". Isn't buying for end use an investing? Plus limited upfront cash does limit your option, otherwise best is RTM option, but thats costly affair.

p.s: for me Deep pocket = EMI + Rent + Expenditure + Savings.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amritk
    GJSSAINIJI

What you are saying is infact absolute opposite to how enduser thinks, endusers want to move in quickly and investors or (some endusers) with deep pockets can wait or don't mind waiting for 4-5 years ..

I beg to disagree,
    I am a end user and has purchased in Sector 84,
    Still if someone asks me, " when are they giving you possession" my reply is, "I hope they won't give before 2015" B'coz I know in that case I'll be paying mtc. charge, and depericiation of construction while not staying in flat as area is not liveale.

mesunny4u
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mesunny4u
    I beg to disagree,
    I am a end user and has purchased in Sector 84,
    Still if someone asks me, " when are they giving you possession" my reply is, "I hope they won't give before 2015" B'coz I know in that case I'll be paying mtc. charge, and depericiation of construction while not staying in flat as area is not liveale.

mesunny4u

Hi
    Greetings

My experience says,, provide water, electricity, sewerage and some sort of connectivity for a car to pass through and people who cant afford EMI and Rent, start living straight away..

Problem is builders have an intention to cheat and use 95% called in money in another project, while quoting govt inability to provide infra, depreciation and like issues.. I have documents with me where licences are approved way back and builder has not bothered to make a basic attempt at applying for Electrical load even 4-5 years since the start of construction and 2 years since 95% of payment has been extracted from the customer.
    The reality is that if basics are provided through own source of electricity most areas are generally habitable of become so when people are offered possession.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I am an end-user invested on Dway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    I am an end-user invested on Dway.

Hi
    Greetings

East side of west side.. is it LINE PAR ?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Line-paar.;)
    CommentQuote
  • what do we mean by "Line PAR" in terms of location?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

East side of west side.. is it LINE PAR ?

Cheers

Sirji, LINE PAR word famous banane pe tule ho aap........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tekzo
    what do we mean by "Line PAR" in terms of location?

I think its from sector 99 towards delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • I feel line-par meaning sectors which are north side of railway line. i.e 99, 102, 103, 106, 109, 112, 113.

am I right ???
    CommentQuote
  • NEW DELHI: Nobody knows for sure how long it will be before the Dwarka Expressway is finished , but given its importance as an alternative link between Delhi and Gurgaon, and the high property rates in both cities , the road has fuelled a property boom along its proposed alignment.

Already, rates have touched Rs 7,200 per square foot in certain parts, and even studio apartments start at Rs 40 lakh. Not surprisingly, developers and realtors have started spamming high net worth individuals with "hurry" and "rush now" text messages. But is it just another bubble or a real opportunity ?

Builders and property analysts TOI spoke to said so far the increase in property values is driven by speculative buying. "These projects, as of now, are for investors and not end users. The area will only become habitable after it gets connected by the expressway," said Saurabh Sharma of Corporate Real Estate, one of the 50-odd realtors eyeing expressway projects in the New Palam Vihar area.

Experts said the area is an opportunity for investors with staying power, as none of the residential projects are likely to be completed before two years.

Dealers said up to 75% of the bookings in these buildings have been done by investors, and projects by reputed builders are almost sold out. "NRIs and local investors have lapped up most of the houses in projects by Era (Sector 103), Earth Infrastructure (Sector 112), Landmark (Sector 103), Rahejas (Sector 108), Ansals Housing , and Siddhartha (Sector 106)," a builder said.

"Investors can wait for the values to increase further. Once the expressway is ready, prices will shoot up," said property dealer Hitesh Singh of India Home, adding rates have increased sharply ever since construction of the expressway started in April 2011. Twobedroom apartments now cost Rs 55-65 lakh, three-bedroom apartments Rs 75 lakh to Rs 1.5 crore, while villas cost up to Rs 10 crore.

"The average range here is Rs 3,000-4 ,200 per square foot. However, in projects that are in prime locations and closer to Delhi, such as sectors 111, 112, 113 and 110, the prices are as high as Rs 7,200 per square foot," added Sharma.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    I feel line-par meaning sectors which are north side of railway line. i.e 99, 102, 103, 106, 109, 112, 113.

am I right ???

South side bhi ho sakta hai, 80+, 90+, define karo "Is" par ke "Us" par. Or 'Is' par north ke 'Us' par north
    CommentQuote
  • In relation to your comment :"Era (Sector 103), Earth Infrastructure (Sector 112), Landmark (Sector 103)"

why do you say era 103 and landmark -103 are they different ???

And what is the difference ????

Originally Posted by neerajgandas
    NEW DELHI: Nobody knows for sure how long it will be before the Dwarka Expressway is finished , but given its importance as an alternative link between Delhi and Gurgaon, and the high property rates in both cities , the road has fuelled a property boom along its proposed alignment.

Already, rates have touched Rs 7,200 per square foot in certain parts, and even studio apartments start at Rs 40 lakh. Not surprisingly, developers and realtors have started spamming high net worth individuals with "hurry" and "rush now" text messages. But is it just another bubble or a real opportunity ?

Builders and property analysts TOI spoke to said so far the increase in property values is driven by speculative buying. "These projects, as of now, are for investors and not end users. The area will only become habitable after it gets connected by the expressway," said Saurabh Sharma of Corporate Real Estate, one of the 50-odd realtors eyeing expressway projects in the New Palam Vihar area.

Experts said the area is an opportunity for investors with staying power, as none of the residential projects are likely to be completed before two years.

Dealers said up to 75% of the bookings in these buildings have been done by investors, and projects by reputed builders are almost sold out. "NRIs and local investors have lapped up most of the houses in projects by Era (Sector 103), Earth Infrastructure (Sector 112), Landmark (Sector 103), Rahejas (Sector 108), Ansals Housing , and Siddhartha (Sector 106)," a builder said.

"Investors can wait for the values to increase further. Once the expressway is ready, prices will shoot up," said property dealer Hitesh Singh of India Home, adding rates have increased sharply ever since construction of the expressway started in April 2011. Twobedroom apartments now cost Rs 55-65 lakh, three-bedroom apartments Rs 75 lakh to Rs 1.5 crore, while villas cost up to Rs 10 crore.

"The average range here is Rs 3,000-4 ,200 per square foot. However, in projects that are in prime locations and closer to Delhi, such as sectors 111, 112, 113 and 110, the prices are as high as Rs 7,200 per square foot," added Sharma.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phattu
    In relation to your comment :"Era (Sector 103), Earth Infrastructure (Sector 112), Landmark (Sector 103)"

why do you say era 103 and landmark -103 are they different ???

And what is the difference ????

ERA 103 and Landmark 103 are two different projects from different builders.
    Also landmark 103 have some litigation problem.
    CommentQuote