Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21704 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

gundnavneet, can u post the link of this news article ?

Originally posted by gundnavneet View Post
    When the land acquisition controversy in Noida Extension surfaced, there was a general feeling that proposed investment in the township will now move to Gurgaon. Industry experts believed that Dwarka Expressway (also known as Northern Peripheral (NPR) Expressway) will be the biggest beneficiary. As many as nearly two dozen builders launched their projects over there. And now the general apprehension is that Dwarka Expressway too soon go the Noida Extension way. If the increasing litigation in the region is any indication, Dwarka Expressway seem to be sitting on a bomb waiting to explode any time now. One-third of this 18-km stretch is under litigation, which is why construction work has not even begun on this 5.5km stretch. This Rs 44-crore project was awarded to India Bulls, but it seems unlikely that the March 31, 2012 deadline for completion of projects will be met.
    Only 12.5km of this 150-metre wide road is free of litigation and it’s being built as a six-lane expressway.

“I understand it’s not possible to develop anything without land, but why push the petitioners against the wall to sell their land at 10-15% of market value? The state came up with the plan to build the NPR expressway in 2006. We are almost at the end of 2011. If the Government was pro-development, they would have purchased our land at market price and completed the project by now. Instead, they involved builders, who derived maximum gains by conveniently buying land all around expressway,” said Rohit Gulati, a petitioner.
    Gulati was forced to sell 2 acres for Rs 60 lakh per acre – a pittance when compared to Rs 4 crore per acre, the current value of such plots in the area.
    Now, the matter is being heard at the Punjab and Haryana High Court. Shailendra Jain, the petitioners’ counsel, alleged that the state has shifted the road alignment to benefit the builders. “After notifying one alignment in the draft plan, the Government changed the alignment in the final plan,” he alleged.
    Nevertheless, experts have talked about a shift in the realty market. Noida Extension is no longer the focal point of realty development. Property developers are moving to other areas in the NCR.
    Unlike Noida where those affected are mainly end users, who purchased property due to affordability, in Gurgaon, majority buyers are investors. This is ascribed to the wide difference in realty prices in both the areas, which is contributed by the different density norms in Haryana and UP.

TOI
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by NewKidInTown View Post
      So now, there is RailwayLine in-between the DEWay! What i'm concerened with is:
      "Apparently, for entering into RP, one will have to cross the Railway Line" -> Is it correct? And let me tell you even if there will be a ROB, looks like the exit for RP will be well before the ascend of that prospective ROB, so in other words one will have to face it...doesn't matter if there is a ROB or NOT?

Being an investor in SKYZ -> I'm really shocked, if that's going to be the case!

Kya se kya ho gaya......DEWay.....tere chakkar main...aga aisa hai to is shock ka ilaaz to se bhi nahi Hoga
      I want to Some people!
      Dear NKIT, as far as I am aware, there will be an entry for RP city before the ROB ascend. There will be a slip road running parallel to the deway. Someone coming from patuadi road side will have to take a U turn from under the rob. While coming from dwarka, ull straight away enter the slip road after the rob for RP city. Thats my understanding. Maybe Venky san can shed some light.
      "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

Dear Col S Sai Sahab / Rudder ji / MANOJa and other members,

I've bought a 2BHK unit in Era Cosmo City in Sector 103 in March last year at 2950 psf. As you guys are more actively looking at the progress of D. Way... CAn you please suggest if I should wait or exit.

I've bought this unit from end-user perspective and can afford to continue living on rent for another 2-3 years.

Also, I read that some one have posted some pics of the Dway progress... can you guys please point me to the correct page as I'm unable to locate it.

Regards,
        Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by AJuneja View Post

Also, I read that some one have posted some pics of the Dway progress... can you guys please point me to the correct page as I'm unable to locate it.

Regards,
          Ashish
          Dear Ashish,

Pics can be found in the following posts:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1228.html
          http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1229.html
          http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1230.html
          http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2262.html
          http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2264.html

You can start off from page 123 of this thread.

Hope it helps.
          Last edited by rudder; February 22 2012, 11:58 AM.
          "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by NewKidInTown View Post
            Well, Who cares about Facebook / Linkedin IPO - I suggest, IREF needs to bring an IPO in Market. Invest in Ideating : Create some social plug-ins for Quora / FB / Twitter and Volia, there is a Social plateform for thought-provoking ( recently, provoking something else ) discussions on property market.

Any ways, i'm not here to comment / advice on building a short-term /long term strategy as how IREF grows it's business...:P but rather gain my understanding on a recent development courtesy RUDDER (Pra tussi great ho!!! KUDOS for all the brilliant work you are doing there...YOU ARE THE MAN)...

So now, there is RailwayLine in-between the DEWay! What i'm concerened with is:
            "Apparently, for entering into RP, one will have to cross the Railway Line" -> Is it correct? And let me tell you even if there will be a ROB, looks like the exit for RP will be well before the ascend of that prospective ROB, so in other words one will have to face it...doesn't matter if there is a ROB or NOT?

Being an investor in SKYZ -> I'm really shocked, if that's going to be the case!

Kya se kya ho gaya......DEWay.....tere chakkar main...aga aisa hai to is shock ka ilaaz to se bhi nahi Hoga
            I want to Some people!
            Hi NKT,

Nice observation but it is not a major concern, at present the concern would be completion of DEWay before the possesion of SKYZ OR 2.5 years from now.

Technically speaking, approach of the ROB will be about 450 meter on either side of railway line. The nearest junction(if median cut is allowed in DEWay) will be about 300 meter from the start of approach i.e about 750 m from existing railway line.Just go through google earth for better understanding.

Ideally you are not supposed to have any median opening in front of Ramprastha City of Sector 37D because nearest Pataudi road junction is only 1.50 kms and ROB/Railway line is about 1.0 m along NPR, if Ramprastha and others builders manages to get median cut near 37D then it would be a great option for resident of 37D but a bad design for through traffic along Dwarka Expressway.

Also there is no reason to panic as 10.0 meter wide service is also there on both sides of the DEWay. I think it is not in present contract, not sure though . BTW Ramprastha City will surely benefit from U-turn below ROB; it’s only one km from highrise apartments of Ramprastha City.

We need to look at proposed roadnetwork plan of Sector-37D/Ramprastha City, before commenting anything.

__________________________________________________ __________
            It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              gundnavneet, can u post the link of this news article ?
              Will Dwarka Expressway go the Noida Extension way? | Track2Realty || India's real estate e-newspaper

Comment

Originally posted by Designer View Post
                Hi NKT,

Nice observation but it is not a major concern, at present the concern would be completion of DEWay before the possesion of SKYZ OR 2.5 years from now.

Technically speaking, approach of the ROB will be about 450 meter on either side of railway line. The nearest junction(if median cut is allowed in DEWay) will be about 300 meter from the start of approach i.e about 750 m from existing railway line.Just go through google earth for better understanding.

Ideally you are not supposed to have any median opening in front of Ramprastha City of Sector 37D because nearest Pataudi road junction is only 1.50 kms and ROB/Railway line is about 1.0 m along NPR, if Ramprastha and others builders manages to get median cut near 37D then it would be a great option for resident of 37D but a bad design for through traffic along Dwarka Expressway.

Also there is no reason to panic as 10.0 meter wide service is also there on both sides of the DEWay. I think it is not in present contract, not sure though . BTW Ramprastha City will surely benefit from U-turn below ROB; it’s only one km from highrise apartments of Ramprastha City.

We need to look at proposed roadnetwork plan of Sector-37D/Ramprastha City, before commenting anything.

Hi
                Greetings

Do we have the layout of dway??

Check Pg 66 & 69. and shed some light (though its too obscure image)

Dwarka Expressway Tender5

Hope Survey, alignment, budget approval, Notice Inviting tender, allotment of tender for Railway Over Bridge is done soon.

In any case stretch from "railway line" to "Kheri dhaula" is Litigation free (accept for a cluster of houses near the NH8). . This cluster can be circumvented and dway aligned after the Kheri dhaula toll if HUDA wants. Once constructed this portion of dway will provide immediate enhanced access for 8x and 3x sectors to NH8.

Delhi connectivity will take a few years.

Cheers
                Last edited by BlessU; February 22 2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                  Afternoon Col S Sai Sahab,

Thanks for a very valuable analysis very well presented briefly.

Given you post do you think it would be correct to updated the expected per square foot price in the below matrix in your name by the mid point 13,000 psf (10,000 to 16,000 range?). I will put a To Be confirmed place blocker till I hear from you. In case you feel it is lower or higher please do pen.

Thanks for the excellent post. You, Rudder and MKT1 amongst other bring valuable reading data.

Regards
                  VB

--------
                  Originally Posted by vb2309

In spirit of meaningfull discussion I ask you ALL MEMBERS to reply to this in as few words as possible the following :

PLEASE QUOTE PER SQUARE EXPECTED BSP FOR WELL COMPLETED PROJECTS IN AFFORDABLE LUXURY SEGMENT IN 109 IF ONLY 14 KM OF DE IS FULLY COMPLETED ( NOT 18 KMS) ALONGWITH SECTOR ROADS WITH CONNECTIVITY TO DELHI.

From DE thread...impacts ATS Kocoon too. PLEASE LEAVE STAND POINTS AND EGOS WHEN U ANSWER THIS L,EASE. LET US HAVE SOME MEANINGFUL LOGICAL NUMERICAL ESTIMATIONS.

FEEDBACK TILL DATE :
                  Estimation call outs : 4 years from now Feb 2016 ( details above)

16 Feb 2012: VB: 8000 psf
                  16 Feb 2012: SpellTruth 9000 psf
                  16 Feb 2012: Anonymous 1 : 7500 psf
                  16 Feb 2012 : Designer : 7500 psf
                  17 Feb 2012 : Nipsy : 8000 psf
                  17 Feb 2012 : Rahul 001 : 9000 psf
                  17 Feb 2012 : Vinay Bhatia Ji: 9,500 psf
                  17 Feb 2012 : Stelium : 10,000 psf
                  21 Feb 2012 : Col S Sai : 13,000 psf (To be confirmed)

Change is the law of nature...we will keep this post moving with time and it may be a good way of us looking at our view, as it is today, after 4 years.

Regards,
                  Dear VB,

With current prices in mid sectors 102/103 around 5000 psf, i expect a minimum 15% YOY apprecaition on DEW and therefore the price from 4 years from now on shall be minimum 8750.

Comment

Originally posted by ssia01 View Post
                    Dear Sir, My take is an average of 11000 psf in the general area.The higher end of range quoted by me is for exceptionally good and well located bldrs.
                    Regards.
                    Col SS

Thanka Col Sai,

Col Sai's confirmed estimate updated.

In spirit of meaningfull discussion I ask you ALL MEMBERS to reply to this in as few words as possible the following :

PLEASE QUOTE PER SQUARE EXPECTED BSP FOR WELL COMPLETED PROJECTS IN AFFORDABLE LUXURY SEGMENT IN 109 IF ONLY 14 KM OF DE IS FULLY COMPLETED ( NOT 18 KMS) ALONGWITH SECTOR ROADS WITH CONNECTIVITY TO DELHI.

Impacts both DE & ATS Kocoon. PLEASE LEAVE STAND POINTS AND EGOS WHEN U ANSWER THIS L,EASE. LET US HAVE SOME MEANINGFUL LOGICAL NUMERICAL ESTIMATIONS.

FEEDBACK TILL DATE :
                    Estimation call outs : 4 years from now Feb 2016 ( details above)

16 Feb 2012: VB: 8000 psf
                    16 Feb 2012: SpellTruth 9000 psf
                    16 Feb 2012: Anonymous 1 : 7500 psf
                    16 Feb 2012 : Designer : 7500 psf
                    17 Feb 2012 : Nipsy : 8000 psf
                    17 Feb 2012 : Rahul 001 : 9000 psf
                    17 Feb 2012 : Vinay Bhatia Ji: 9,500 psf
                    17 Feb 2012 : Stelium : 10,000 psf
                    21 Feb 2011: Col S Sai : 11,000 psf

Change is the law of nature...we will keep this post moving with time and it may be a good way of us looking at our view, as it is today, after 4 years.

Regards,
                    VB
                    Last edited by VB_States; February 22 2012, 03:30 PM.
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Dear Aashish,

I for one, have also invested on Dew for end use and am as clueless on fate of this area as all others on this forum or entire country.But I take heart from the following facts:
                      (a)Road tenders are not given for a huge amount of money,to start and end in nothingness(fields).There is a bigger plan,however the road to development will be rough.
                      (b)Growth and necessity will be the driving force to develop this area.
                      (c)Urbanisation follows improvement in living index and development.
                      (d)Area has bigger and better sectors,with state authorities putting more thought to its development.
                      (e)Big Builder Names are also present in this area.Pressure lobbies will be active.
                      (f)Nearness of these sectors to Delhi and airport,unlike the Pahari sides nearness to Faridabad or nearness to Sohna beyond Badshahpur,will make this area more attractive in the longer run.This area will also remain attractive if the state govt keeps up its revenue generating projects.

These and many such factors will be growth drivers for this area,which I as a layman can understand, in the longrun.

Era has correct me if I am wrong launched new project ,Phase 3,starting at Rs 4000 psf.Resale of 2 Bhk would as per my estimates would only go at Rs 3200 Psf.Exiting now will fetch you almost nothing after having paid the transfer charges.
                      You and me are not very wealthy and therefore invested with mediocre builders and not say DLF or Emmar and the likes.Take Heart from the fact that you may be able to move in here, in 3 yrs and not be comfortable initially(depending on the speed of the builder).But by and by maybe say 2017 you will be well settled.Remember glory goes to the brave.You Have taken a decision stick by it and am sure things will turn out well.Entering any other place will be more expensive,uncertainity will still persist.
                      This is what I feel,others may disagree,Final decision is yours.
                      Regards and Best of Luck.
                      Col SS

Originally posted by AJuneja View Post
                      Dear Col S Sai Sahab / Rudder ji / MANOJa and other members,

I've bought a 2BHK unit in Era Cosmo City in Sector 103 in March last year at 2950 psf. As you guys are more actively looking at the progress of D. Way... CAn you please suggest if I should wait or exit.

I've bought this unit from end-user perspective and can afford to continue living on rent for another 2-3 years.

Regards,
                      Ashish

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X