A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The situation is indeed precarious & god help the Investors .

No point in trying to make fun of the situation .

I hope, the issue gets resolved ( ASAP ) to the satisfaction of all concerned .

Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Unless the realignment is planned in such way where no new houses falling in major quantity (less than around 30) on it till than it does not make any sense. Otherwise, it would lead to further controversy and the land/houses being acquire under new alignment would move to the court.

This is very precarious situation and I don't feel its going to resolve soon. As per some sources new survey plan has been proposed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Unless the realignment is planned in such way where no new houses falling in major quantity (less than around 30) on it till than it does not make any sense. Otherwise, it would lead to further controversy and the land/houses being acquire under new alignment would move to the court.

This is very precarious situation and I don't feel its going to resolve soon. As per some sources new survey plan has been proposed.

Yaar ye logon ki gut feeling bhi na.......15 din pahle gut feeling thi ki re-alignment kabhi nahi hogi, ab ho rahi hai to gut feeling kah rahi hai ki isse koi benefit nahi hoga. It reminds me the cricket experts of NDTV....APNI DAPLI APNA RAAG
    CommentQuote
  • Ofcourse dew is never going to come. Investors are doomed.

Here are the pics of the sorry situation taken earlier today.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HR26AA
    Ofcourse dew is never going to come. Investors are doomed.

Here are the pics of the sorry situation taken earlier today.

Freshly laid Bitumen layer on Dwarka Expreeway :):)

So work is going on ( of course in bits n pieces) Can you pls disclose the exact stretch of these photograp:bab (48):hs...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    Freshly laid Bitumen layer on Dwarka Expreeway :):)

So work is going on ( of course in bits n pieces) Can you pls disclose the exact stretch of these photograp:bab (48):hs...

Veere its d section between 105 and 106. Has been covered several times in the earlier posts.

I have more pics but whats d point? If we show them work they say jcb kahan hain workers kahan hain. If we show them levelling they say 100 meter say dew nai banta.
    CommentQuote
    Veere its d section between 105 and 106. Has been covered several times in the earlier posts.

I have more pics but whats d point? If we show them work they say jcb kahan hain workers kahan hain. If we show them levelling they say 100 meter say dew nai banta.

Oho ... I thought it's a stretch somewhere between NH8 and Railway track.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Again no sign of work going on...:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The situation is indeed precarious & god help the Investors .

No point in trying to make fun of the situation .

I hope, the issue gets resolved ( ASAP ) to the satisfaction of all concerned .

The things really are going worst, I heard that new dispute being arising between group of peoples after declaration of fresh alignment.

Be remember in Haryana there are history of projects were scrapped after completion of even 70%. For example FNG expressway rs700cr project after remains in dispute for 17 years get scrapped. Kalindi Kunj bypass expressway built for the length of 27Km by Haryana Govt and later on scrapped.

And all have same common issue i.e dispute of land acquisition and delayed the matter in court by decades. Till the date all the land/house dispute not get settle down I don't think it would be advisable for end users to invest here.
    CommentQuote

Bilkul Sahi Jawab, Me too, too frustated with people who are not even invested on DEway but still have all the time to curse its existence...I have even stopped posting any more PICs on the forum....

Its evident that we will see substential development in Deway by Oct but definitely not complete...
    We will see lots of development in sector roads as well during this year...

Inf will definitely take time but will inhabitation will start as soon...possessions are offered...with in next 3-4 years.......

And once developed the area should at par with NH8 and Golf course road (definitely 10 + yrs dream)...

Strictly My POV...not looking to get into any debate
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie - maalik hum to keh hi rahen hai nai banni dew. Khatam karo yaar.

Becho apni investments bhai logon. Koi kaam nai ho raha. Koi worker nahin hain.

Here are some pics of sector road work between 106 - 108. Yahan bhi koi kaam nahi ho raha yaar. doob gaye bilkul.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • क्या बात हैं भैया जी, ....नया नाम लेकिन पुराना काम ? आखिर राज की क्या बात हैं .....:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    Cookie - maalik hum to keh hi rahen hai nai banni dew. Khatam karo yaar.

Becho apni investments bhai logon. Koi kaam nai ho raha. Koi worker nahin hain.

Here are some pics of sector road work between 106 - 108. Yahan bhi koi kaam nahi ho raha yaar. doob gaye bilkul.

HR26AA Bhai,

Bhai yeh to batao, yeh Last pic me dumper kya mitti wapas le ja raha hai ya phir yeh DWay me mitti daal raha hai ...

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Kissi ki yaad aa gayi kya apko? Khul ke bataiye. Waise aapko to sabhi dew ke samarthak ek saman lagten hain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    HR26AA Bhai,

Bhai yeh to batao, yeh Last pic me dumper kya mitti wapas le ja raha hai ya phir yeh DWay me mitti daal raha hai ...

:bab (48):

Designer bhai ye sector road ki pic hai. levelling kar rahen hain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri

According to the new re alignment as I have also heard only , there are only 11 houses coming under it....
    CommentQuote