Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

The NPR can not be built in a day.It is like ROME
    Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      Ur calculations are scare mongering.
      Your scenario s saying pay what ever te illegal occupants demand and u have alculated number on basis better known to you .

It could be government as expected wins case, no additional cost given, DE made as per plan.

VB
      I am not defending anyone and their unrealistic demands the calculation are based on the demand of occupants. This the amount which have to shell out the govt from his pocker if they fulfilled their expectation.

As per my knowledge the prevailing market rate in NPV colony is around 30-60k based on location and this is private land with unauthorized house which govt wants to acquire through compensation.

Ofcourse atlast govt would win but after how long priod 10,15 or after 20 years and what court verdict would be??? Settle the matter through compensation at market rate......... Or are you thinking anything else verdict would be????

I know someones disagree with my views but these are the real hard facts and difficult to digest.... Since the govt have not such fat pocket and they are not able to get in what they want and they have two options either forget the exway or find solution........

I am also with you that road must be pass but my main issue is commuting problem where i spend substantial time on travelling and I also know that with original plan NPR will take time to construct and how long to wait ???? Still I am waiting for last 6 years and further how much I have to wait........ may be one dectade or two?
      Last edited by patnapratap; February 25 2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

If we believe on wikimapia route, all builder projects falling on lower eway belt (104,105,110,110A,111) would see price decrease and builders will try their best to avoid that.

Projects on sec 99,102,103,106,109,112 and 113 will get all the attention and there may be appreciation in prices for these projects.

Best option would be to use existing eway till Sec 106, as this area is free from all litigation, and then do the diversion using Sector Rd of 106/109.
        Last edited by vinaybhatia; February 25 2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by patnapratap View Post
          I am not defending anyone and their unrealistic demands the calculation are based on the demand of occupants. This the amount which have to shell out the govt from his pocker if they fulfilled their expectation.

As per my knowledge the prevailing market rate in NPV colony is around 30-60k based on location and this is private land with unauthorized house which govt wants to acquire through compensation.

Ofcourse atlast govt would win but after how long priod 10,15 or after 20 years and what court verdict would be??? Settle the matter through compensation at market rate......... Or are you thinking anything else verdict would be????

I know someones disagree with my views but these are the real hard facts and difficult to digest.... Since the govt have not such fat pocket and they are not able to get in what they want and they have two options either forget the exway or find solution........

I am also with you that road must be pass but my main issue is commuting problem where i spend substantial time on travelling and I also know that with original plan NPR will take time to construct and how long to wait ???? Still I am waiting for last 6 years and further how much I have to wait........ may be one dectade or two?
          I agree with your POV these are the realty and eventually either govt have to divert the route or forget DEW.

In my opinion after this episode prices shall correct by 30%

Comment

Originally posted by gundnavneet View Post
            I agree with your POV these are the realty and eventually either govt have to divert the route or forget DEW.

In my opinion after this episode prices shall correct by 30%
            becho becho ... gunda bhai ne bola 30 percent correction....bhago bhago..DEW jaldi ban raha hai ...ridiculous and contradictary argument!

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
              becho becho ... gunda bhai ne bola 30 percent correction....bhago bhago..DEW jaldi ban raha hai ...ridiculous and contradictary argument!
              Bhai rah-u-la-la, relax why you get so panicked in name of correction......

Chalo kuch aur baat karte hain.......Ek akela is shahar main DEW ke samne ashiyana dhundta hain lekin correction ke naam se chidta hain ek akela .....LOL with rolling on floor..
              Last edited by gundnavneet; February 25 2012, 11:13 PM.

Comment

achha hai yaar...isse bahane apne kaamwali ki bhi help kar de by mopping your floor with your clothes. do you do LOl with rolling on road also?

Originally posted by gundnavneet View Post
                LOL with rolling on floor..

Comment

Originally posted by patnapratap View Post
                  In litigation area govt have nothing to do since the matter is pending in HC and also there are strong chance that ultimately matter shall shift to SC if any of the loosing party would not satiesfied with verdict.

As far as compensation are concerned there are around 500 houses falling on alignment and some factories in Daultabad. And supposed govt payback to the construction cost at market rate (as demanded by outsees), than for mere 20 lakh/house or structure works out cost of 100 crores. Substantial higher than govt allocated budget of 132c for complete NPR project. Apart from this land/house owners are asking land compensation @77k/yd and it works out to roughly 850 cr for 25acre land falling in litigation zone. Means govt have to payout 1000 cr extra if they follow old alignment.....NOT POSSIBLE.

Now, indiabull have been awarded the project for construction of NPR @44 cr and so fsr only 8 percent work have been done means the total lost would be not more than 4cr against extra payout of 1000cr. So cost economy favour to new alignment.

Also i dont know where builder are loosing there land in new alignment anyway if still they are giving-up little bit than this doesnt matter. And there is no confirmation that the proposed alignment is final one still little modification shall carried out based on requirements.

Is there any documentary proof of the figure quoted by you on the compensation front ???? or its just hearsay...

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                    achha hai yaar...isse bahane apne kaamwali ki bhi help kar de by mopping your floor with your clothes. do you do LOl with rolling on road also?
                    lol he is on the floor now please help...he wants to buy cheap! wow ! heights of

Comment

Bhallaji, do you have any news regarding realignment rumors?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X