A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19825 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    BlessU ji, any idea about rates in SKYZ??
    Will be very thankful if you can reply.
    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    greetings

    If you are an enduser, please do consider the nuances involved pertaining to Litigations, connectivity to delhi, toll movement and permission by NHAI to connect to NH8, Railway overbridge, Under passes, etc..

    Puri might have already recovered its total cost + 100%profits possibly, without doing much by whatsoever sales they might have made till now.. Inventory has been floating with underwriters for about an year now who keep adding the speculative element into the prices. Now thereafter, the balance they may sell at their own price whatsoever. This does not reflect on the market trend and cannot be generalised.. Would also like to mention here that Puri might have higher end specs (please verify)

    Now a simple rule of economics states that price discovery happens due to demand and supply play. With the fate of dway unclear and about 15 sectors on the west side of the railway line with inventory, better to have some idea about the supply, that will be offloaded in the market..

    Administration is definitely non comital and HUDA Administrator has public-ally accepted on his facebook account that officers are not ready to work as they have been asked to stay away from corruption. New problems are discovered every month or two in the execution of Dwarka expressway project, the latest discovery is 2.5 kms of stretch coming in the way of High tension wires.

    Out of the 18.5kms of dway, 14kms of tender and 9kms of CLEAR Length, only areas with access to NH8 is the New gurgaon area comprising 3x, 8x, 9x sectors.

    Atrium rates have steadily increased from 3500 psf to 4500-5000psf within a span of 6 months as per commercial websites with hardly any inventory available in resale. Most other projects in New Gurgaon at advanced stages are also likely to see a spurt with delivery. Many Vatika projects are at advanced stage and sector roads almost complete.

    10x will remain a speculative investors haven, backed by hype is my POV. Huge Jams on "phataks" providing east-west connectivity across railway line in 46 degrees is a treacherous experience in the absence of improper connectivity.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I stay in New Palam Vihar, Phase-1. Recently NPV phase - 1,2,3 was visited by Mr. Praveen Kumar, HUDA chief. He did a full ground survey of the colony but only said that he cant promise anything but will only try & save as many houses as he can with a possibility of realignment.

    As far as NPR goes, I visited NPR this weekend. it has come very close to New palam vihar & India bulls is just wating for instructions from HUDA on which way to proceed. I entered NPR through rajendra park ( a colony just next to new palam vihar) and the road is a pukka road now with tarcoal.Tarcoal was being spilled when i wnet the other day, believe me its a veryyyy big road. Almost twice of NH8. Will take pics today evening and post them here.

    Wanted to update folks who are keen, dont know if people already know abt this.

    My 2 cents here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    I stay in New Palam Vihar, Phase-1. Recently NPV phase - 1,2,3 was visited by Mr. Praveen Kumar, HUDA chief. He did a full ground survey of the colony but only said that he cant promise anything but will only try & save as many houses as he can with a possibility of realignment.

    As far as NPR goes, I visited NPR this weekend. it has come very close to New palam vihar & India bulls is just wating for instructions from HUDA on which way to proceed. I entered NPR through rajendra park ( a colony just next to new palam vihar) and the road is a pukka road now with tarcoal.Tarcoal was being spilled when i wnet the other day, believe me its a veryyyy big road. Almost twice of NH8. Will take pics today evening and post them here.

    Wanted to update folks who are keen, dont know if people already know abt this.

    My 2 cents here.

    Thanks for the update. We will be waiting for the pics.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    I stay in New Palam Vihar, Phase-1. Recently NPV phase - 1,2,3 was visited by Mr. Praveen Kumar, HUDA chief. He did a full ground survey of the colony but only said that he cant promise anything but will only try & save as many houses as he can with a possibility of realignment.

    As far as NPR goes, I visited NPR this weekend. it has come very close to New palam vihar & India bulls is just wating for instructions from HUDA on which way to proceed. I entered NPR through rajendra park ( a colony just next to new palam vihar) and the road is a pukka road now with tarcoal.Tarcoal was being spilled when i wnet the other day, believe me its a veryyyy big road. Almost twice of NH8. Will take pics today evening and post them here.

    Wanted to update folks who are keen, dont know if people already know abt this.

    My 2 cents here.

    Sir,
    Praveen Kumar ji ko kaho current and future DEWAY projects se 100/- psf increase har investor se lekar affected parties ko de de... at 100/- it comes to 100 x 80k x 5000 acres = 4000 crores. I guess this will be enough for all affected parties - 250 houses? all will earn ~15-20 crores each?

    DEWAY Investors to khushi khushi 1000 bhi de dengey kyunki as per expectations of investors if DEWAY litigation is resolved maybe 4-5k ka jump aayegaa.. 50-100 rs to tucchi baat hai ..


    Kyun hai na saral aur least nautanki resolution?
    CommentQuote
  • The irony of the situation is that HUDA doesn't know, as where to head/ which way to proceed & the Govt. doesn't look willing or inclined to bell the cat .

    Originally Posted by gdhody
    I stay in ............

    As far as NPR goes, I visited NPR this weekend. it has come very close to New palam vihar & India bulls is just wating for instructions from HUDA on which way to proceed. ..............

    My 2 cents here.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    As far as I know there in no resale happened till date in SKYZ, so no idea about the resale price...
    Resale in SKYZ is to be opened after 40% payment has gone to the builder, so in case of towers who have received the demand for completion of basement roof will be opened for resale as by this stage 40% has gone to the builder... for towers like F & G only 30% is paid to builder till now and another demand doesn't seem to be coming soon as when seen on the website for updates the construction has not started for these towers only excavation done...
    Meanwhile anybody in the forum has received any new demand for any tower...

    Originally Posted by neerajgandas
    Hi,
    BlessU ji, any idea about rates in SKYZ??
    Will be very thankful if you can reply.
    CommentQuote
  • There are a lot of factors creating confusion here, but now it should be all clear. In a recent meeting of RWA in New palam vihar held in April 2012, the councilor of RWA has said that he gives up and each indivual has to fight for him/herself if their house is in way of NPR. whereas this person only was telling everyone intially that i wont let a single house fall & all BS. Now his term is coming to an end shortly and has seen that HUDA and giovt are serious abt this NPR so he makes a clever move of announcing this in publc whereas some of us knew that what can a councillor do in such a big project of national importance. Nothing but create confusion, mislead people but in the end clarity had to come so it came.

    After the RWA meeting only Praveen Kumar came and inspected on a weekend and gave this statement. this should now clear atleast the new palam vihar litigation if not all.


    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The irony of the situation is that HUDA doesn't know, as where to head/ which way to proceed & the Govt. doesn't look willing or inclined to bell the cat .
    CommentQuote
  • baat to theek hai, lekin people of New palam vihar are in jeopardy now. Leaving a handful, none of them accepted the alternate plot & compensation thinking that NPR wont come in NPV and the MCG councilor was giving them false hopes.
    Now with the councilor withdrawing from this scenario, as he can see NPR will come and will destroy anything in its way like a wild elephant.

    People are regretting that they lost compenation also and when Praveen Kumar came he did not even mention abt compensation as they all had refused to take alternate options so now ultimately common man suffers.


    Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Sir,
    Praveen Kumar ji ko kaho current and future DEWAY projects se 100/- psf increase har investor se lekar affected parties ko de de... at 100/- it comes to 100 x 80k x 5000 acres = 4000 crores. I guess this will be enough for all affected parties - 250 houses? all will earn ~15-20 crores each?

    DEWAY Investors to khushi khushi 1000 bhi de dengey kyunki as per expectations of investors if DEWAY litigation is resolved maybe 4-5k ka jump aayegaa.. 50-100 rs to tucchi baat hai ..


    Kyun hai na saral aur least nautanki resolution?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    baat to theek hai, lekin people of New palam vihar are in jeopardy now. Leaving a handful, none of them accepted the alternate plot & compensation thinking that NPR wont come in NPV and the MCG councilor was giving them false hopes.
    Now with the councilor withdrawing from this scenario, as he can see NPR will come and will destroy anything in its way like a wild elephant.

    People are regretting that they lost compenation also and when Praveen Kumar came he did not even mention abt compensation as they all had refused to take alternate options so now ultimately common man suffers.


    After recent agitation by some NPV residents against realignment again made the NPR after sector 99 highly speculative. Now once again matter shall refer to HC for getting the order for survey of realignment.

    If it was in hand of govt than they would had demolish the entire NPV colony long back. Only HC stay order has prevent that and if it is matter of compensation than believe it nothing is in hand of HUDA and they can't overrule the prevailing R&R policy.

    Till the matter is in court the NPR can't be move inch more and this is very hard fact that through court the settlement is atleast 7-10 yrs away.

    Any investment after sector 99 is highly uncertain and risky.


    Baki agar HUDA ke bhorese rahe to Budde hone tak road ka intezar karna padega.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    After recent agitation by some NPV residents against realignment again made the NPR after sector 99 highly speculative. Now once again matter shall refer to HC for getting the order for survey of realignment.

    If it was in hand of govt than they would had demolish the entire NPV colony long back. Only HC stay order has prevent that and if it is matter of compensation than believe it nothing is in hand of HUDA and they can't overrule the prevailing R&R policy.

    Till the matter is in court the NPR can't be move inch more and this is very hard fact that through court the settlement is atleast 7-10 yrs away.

    Any investment after sector 99 is highly uncertain and risky.


    Baki agar HUDA ke bhorese rahe to Budde hone tak road ka intezar karna padega.


    Ultiji, ek suggestion ( in a lighter vein!)... Aap apne p.s. ko modify kar lein as:

    _______________________________

    Sab 99 ke baad ka fer hain


    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody


    After the RWA meeting only Praveen Kumar came and inspected on a weekend and gave this statement. this should now clear atleast the new palam vihar litigation if not all.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Yeah, he is always very hopeful.. Still he wrote last week on his blog
    " People in his department are being asked to stay away from corruption and focus on work.. but perhaps no one wants to work"

    Also in newspaper, he has clarified that work on existing route AND/OR alternate alignment will be based on High Court Order.

    Kehna bade sahib ka

    विकास की चिंता मत करो !!!!

    उसका तो पता नहीं, होगा तो कब होगा !!!
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • That is the only option with him right now - try to project that everything would be alright & seemingly look very hopeful .

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Yeah, he is always very hopeful.. Still he wrote last week on his blog
    " People in his department are being asked to stay away from corruption and focus on work.. but perhaps no one wants to work"

    Also in newspaper, he has clarified that work on existing route AND/OR alternate alignment will be based on High Court Order.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    After recent agitation by some NPV residents against realignment again made the NPR after sector 99 highly speculative. Now once again matter shall refer to HC for getting the order for survey of realignment.

    If it was in hand of govt than they would had demolish the entire NPV colony long back. Only HC stay order has prevent that and if it is matter of compensation than believe it nothing is in hand of HUDA and they can't overrule the prevailing R&R policy.

    Till the matter is in court the NPR can't be move inch more and this is very hard fact that through court the settlement is atleast 7-10 yrs away.

    Any investment after sector 99 is highly uncertain and risky.


    Baki agar HUDA ke bhorese rahe to Budde hone tak road ka intezar karna padega.

    Amazing future predictions skills you have... are you a follower of Nirmal baba?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    Amazing future predictions skills you have... are you a follower of Nirmal baba?


    Teen din tak brush mat karna kripa ho jayegi :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    Amazing future predictions skills you have... are you a follower of Nirmal baba?


    Nirmal baba is Mr. 10 % of India
    CommentQuote