Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

DLF Group is India's largest real estate company and DLF is the main private company which built the new Gurgaon.
    DLF knows very well where to invest and where not to invest in Gurgaon.Intelligent investor will follow sectors where DLF is batting for Luxury project and township for better returns in future.

Comment

Just a month back one of the mot reputed and ethical builder - Mahindra launched at 4350 and now a grade C builder like Imperia is launching at 4250..Would you call that a correction??

FYI tata is planning to launch at 6500 in sector 113 in the next few weeks/month - will you call that price rise by 30-35%

Comment

Originally posted by KumarofIndia View Post
        Question is why DLF has chosen Sector 82, 86, 90, and 91 over Sector 110 for Town ship for luxury brand projects. In my opinion Sector 82 to 91 luxury project will appreciate more than Sector 110.
        Should we follow DLF in Hyderabad too. Where they failed to sell the plots and now investors Clinic is underwriters for this project.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
          He He.. this is how you calculate correction. Wait for Tata/Godrej/ATS/Emmar launches and then you will know if it is correction or appreciation.
          mandir pe betha bhikhari ka bachaa yehi sochta hi ki mithai free aati hai.

Comment

Originally posted by patnapratap View Post
            Good one..... But I beleive 30% a bit of higher side...not may be at that extent yesterday one softlaunch in sector 110 @4000 against prevailing market rate of 5000.......on 25% discount
            TEEN din se aap jo r&d kar rahe the woncorrection ke liye kar rahe the ha ha ha! .. i am soooo sorryl...bad logic.

on the other hand reallignment asper you was offered tonsolve the ltigation problem it means faster impementation of DEW then prices should go up or not? kahan ka logic hai bhai?

kal ko katina ko jukaam hoga aur aap logic nikaalenge ki ab DEW nahin banega ...

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              Just a month back one of the mot reputed and ethical builder - Mahindra launched at 4350 and now a grade C builder like Imperia is launching at 4250..Would you call that a correction??

FYI tata is planning to launch at 6500 in sector 113 in the next few weeks/month - will you call that price rise by 30-35%
              I agree with Amit.
              Also, Chintels have risen in a year plus from 2000 plus to 4000 plus......is this appreciation or so called correction ?
              Remember...rise is generally accumulated over 4 to 5 years to the tune of 100 per cent plus and a correction on accumulated figure still leaves one in positive return green area.
              for correction noises:
              If u wanna invest, then invest, if u do not wanna invest do not invest, why create so much noise ? Say your point once...why are the posts being repeated..same thing over. And over and over again ?
              Aap ne bola ..sab be suna ab barbar chillane se point badal to Nahin jayega na !

VB
              Last edited by VB_States; February 26 2012, 01:36 PM.
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

[QUOTE=vb2309;343679]I agree with Amit.
                Also, Chintels have risen in a year plus from 2000 plus to 4000 plus......is this appreciation or so called correction ?
                Remember...rise is generally accumulated over 4 to 5 years to the tune of 100 per cent plus and a correction on accumulated figure still leaves one in positive return green area.
                for correction noises:
                If u wanna invest, then invest, if u do not wanna invest do not invest, why create so much noise ? Say your point once...why are the posts being repeated..same thing over. And over and over again ?
                Aap ne bola ..sab be parha ab bar bar chillane se point banal to Johan jayega na !

VB[

puraani aadat hai... naye package mein...you know what i mean...

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
                  mandir pe betha bhikhari ka bachaa yehi sochta hi ki mithai free aati hai.
                  kuch dino baad dew mandir hoga aur baki sab bikhari.....

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
                    TEEN din se aap jo r&d kar rahe the woncorrection ke liye kar rahe the ha ha ha! .. i am soooo sorryl...bad logic.

on the other hand reallignment asper you was offered tonsolve the ltigation problem it means faster impementation of DEW then prices should go up or not? kahan ka logic hai bhai?

kal ko katina ko jukaam hoga aur aap logic nikaalenge ki ab DEW nahin banega ...
                    The realignment is not my theory there are indication that authority may or may not be considering that.....I don,t know just I have collected the clues. you may do your own R&D and check the facts.

Correction hoga ya nahin hoga I don't care neither I have any interest in it....

Katrina kya dew main stake holder hain......kuch kulasa kijiye kya lagti hain woh appki ??? kahin salman ji bura na maan jayein.

Comment

Originally posted by patnapratap View Post
                      kuch dino baad dew mandir hoga aur baki sab bikhari.....
                      ab mat kahena ki mandir nahin banega ... paap lage ga...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X