A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    My commments are in line and i tried to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge. I can be wrong also.

Situation 1- All the Pukka houses are LEGAL

Why people will accept a smaller plot for their fully constructed homes while the case is in High Court?? People are not accepting. HC had given them stay still HUDA and their officers were harrasing the public of NPV and made the people accept summons forcibly. I know a lot of people who were forced to take summons and were harrased by HUDA, despite of the stay by HC.

Why will the people not ask for construction cost?? People asked for it but HUDA refused, there was some speculation in the begining that HUDA will give construction cost also but people agreed to Mr. R R Rana and niether accepted the plot nor the compensation. Now with Mr. Rana telling them that you are on your own & icant do anything else, people are lost as they did not accept the plot nor the money 1-2 yrs back and now Praveen Kumar is no mood to do anything apart from realignment. Which means who is dead is dead and who lives will live.

Why legal house owner will not ask for extending time to settle down??They have asked for 2 yrs time as resettlement time in court but i highly doubt. With the attitude of Mr. Kumar the other day they will get any time. He surveyed the entire NPV phase -1,2,3 in totality and then addressed us all in RWA office.

Situation 2- All the Pukka Houses are ILLEGAL encroachments on public land

Illegal encroachments have to be removed as encroachment on public land. In that case High court has already pulled HUDA Administrator Gurgoan for inaction against encroachments.
    If that would be the case, these house would go down. - Yes they would and they should, but this is India & emotions run high. HC should not have given the stay order to residents in the first place but they still gave it. Even before this, now bade sahab is coming and doing pad yatra. If anyone from NHAI or HUDA had come & done a ground surbey , NPR would have been running now.

Why have they not been pulled down by HUDA till date against the wishes of Honble High Court? Sir,HC has given a stay.

Again if the encroachment is illegal, how can they be offered compensation?? No compensation now, only plot. but Mr Kumar isnt in favor of that. Since this plot and all were offered 2 yrs back. He jus wants to realign the road and save whosoever can be saved.

Situation is precarious, HC has given clear direction to HUDA to come up with better rehabilitation package fulfilling the expectations of House/plot owners. Now, it doesn't make any difference whether bade babu ji is in favor of increase the compensation or not. And sad part of the story is HUDA can't fulfill the demands of outsees and another side in recent SC judgement any compulsory acquisition has to be paid up with highest market value of that area. And the highest market rate of registered nearby area is sector 109 or 112 and where prevailing market rate shall calculate based on independent units sold out. I don't think HUDA or Haryana govt can pay such high compensation rate.

If the matter shall refer to SC than this is sure either HUDA has to shell out huge amount for compensating house/land owners or forced to forget DEway.
    CommentQuote
  • I already mentioned it in my post that if somebody has home/ affiliated school or the CLU land under acquisition attempt by any agency, they have very strong ground just not only to have stay on the acquisition but chances to win also. But in case of land acquisition for the sector, if any party went to court there will be a stay on that particular piece of land and not on the entire project (sector). Even if the party will win the case in court, HUDA will be asked to release that piece of land only not to scrap whole project.
    secondly when we are talking about the rates of village land in terms of acre, rates will never be calculated on per sq. yard basis. For your info. sarasvati enclave on Patudi road costs about 25000/sq. yard and the fields next to the enclave are getting sold to private companies by 3-4Cr/Acre.
    I have no doubt things will be settle down effectively. I agreed to your point, fate is in courts hand but not completely. Better compensation acceptance by HUDA or realignment can settle the things out of court.

Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Refer old newspaper article the land acquisition for rehabilitation of NPR outsees in sector 110a (also known as SAI KUNJ) had been challenge in HC and also got the stay order. This area also called as NPV phase 3 and very dense populated and how the govt can rehabilitate others at already habitate place. The market rate at this area range between 20k-40k per sq yd. and now rest per acre price you can calculate your own.

I am not against NPR but cautious for the false promises of builders/authority for the commissioning date of NPR project. Apart from land acquisition there are several another issues raised appropriately during several ocassions and all these are also quite serious however the major one is land acquisition of remaining portion. The fate of NPR now depends on court verdict which is far away.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Does anyone have an idea about how does
    Section 4- Done by the land acquisition agency at the initial stage of the project. Say a general notice to public
    Section 6It has the exact detail of the land, particular which acre and which khewat is under acquisition
    Section 9 operate??Final notice after getting approval from chief financial officer or the Big bosses in Chadigarh

What is award and how is it ascertained??Award is the amount of money paid by acquisition agency in lieu of the acquired land. Usually it is decided by the team based on the market rates of nearby area. unfortunately it remains less in 99% cases than market rate coz of the reason no one went for actual amount paid at the time of registry.
    How effective is the award in terms of legality and is it final?? Its 100% legal, when has to sign the documents before accepting it.

Agreed, Plots are being offered, but if one has 150sq yd on which home is built, what is the size of plot being proposed to this person??

Who will compensate for the cost of construction??

Can the outstee as relief in term of time for resettlement??

How effective are the sector roads connecting the patches of dway being developed??

Please post map/pictures please to clarify.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajgandas
    I already mentioned it in my post that if somebody has home/ affiliated school or the CLU land under acquisition attempt by any agency, they have very strong ground just not only to have stay on the acquisition but chances to win also. But in case of land acquisition for the sector, if any party went to court there will be a stay on that particular piece of land and not on the entire project (sector). Even if the party will win the case in court, HUDA will be asked to release that piece of land only not to scrap whole project.
    secondly when we are talking about the rates of village land in terms of acre, rates will never be calculated on per sq. yard basis. For your info. sarasvati enclave on Patudi road costs about 25000/sq. yard and the fields next to the enclave are getting sold to private companies by 3-4Cr/Acre.
    I have no doubt things will be settle down effectively. I agreed to your point, fate is in courts hand but not completely. Better compensation acceptance by HUDA or realignment can settle the things out of court.

Only CLU or acquisition of basic/social amenities does not make any difference though the chance of wining the case may slightly more than any another acquisition for public interest. The land acquisition for sector 110a is already highly habilitated and this can be easily challenge at court.

Here no matter who win the case, since any verdict shall consist with increased compensation which authority not willing to pay otherwise has to enforced for already acquired land. The main thing is time frame if amicable solution wouldn't worked out and that hold the key for patience of end users. I still repeat the solution of NPR has to be find out before next state election and that I doesn't foreseen through court settlement also be remember that INLD is supporting the case of NPV residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Between the amout HUDA wants to pay and the amount which settlers want - what is the delta? Investors can easily buy them out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I thought Its Another Dubai in making........:D

Mungerilal ke haseen sapne...:):):)...sach honge kya?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Garabh
    Mungerilal ke haseen sapne...:):):)...sach honge kya?

Bhai

Mungerilal ke sapne sach hue hai kya?? nahi na??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

Mungerilal ke sapne sach hue hai kya?? nahi na??

Sirji, Mungeri lal sapne hee dekhte rahe aur chintel / ATS ke initial investor 50 Lac ke premium le rahe hain!:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Between the amout HUDA wants to pay and the amount which settlers want - what is the delta? Investors can easily buy them out.

Thats exactly litigators want, being bought out at way higher rates, yaha align karo to shore machaenge ke paise chale gaye, align nahi karo to machaenge ke aur do, sahi natak laga hua hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Between the amout HUDA wants to pay and the amount which settlers want - what is the delta? Investors can easily buy them out.

Hi
    Greetings

was reserving my comments but after Rakesh has touched the topic..

THE DELTA= GREED!!!

this very area hardly about an year ago was not valued even 30% of what people are expecting today..

Still, I would say that it is 100% administrations fault for having allowed unauthorised structures come up in the way of such a precious project.

The more precious a project more the GREED.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Chakri sab tension na lo....INLD is supporting the NPV residents just because they are in opposition and need something to speak against govt. On the contrary it was basically INLD's govt. in Haryana when the land (1400 acres) of poor farmers was acquired for the HSIIDC, which later on sold to Reliance by congress to develop the SEZ & then this so called master plan 2025/21 came into picture in & around SEZ.
    Point which i am trying to make is, no matter who is ruling the state, such things (NPR dispute) get settle down. You are right here the factor is time frame as things are pending in court and not on the table of some babu or politician.

But again i am looking at all the things very positively because undoubtedly this patch of land(from dwarka to NH-8) has huge quantum of business opportunities.
    Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Only CLU or acquisition of basic/social amenities does not make any difference though the chance of wining the case may slightly more than any another acquisition for public interest. The land acquisition for sector 110a is already highly habilitated and this can be easily challenge at court.

Here no matter who win the case, since any verdict shall consist with increased compensation which authority not willing to pay otherwise has to enforced for already acquired land. The main thing is time frame if amicable solution wouldn't worked out and that hold the key for patience of end users. I still repeat the solution of NPR has to be find out before next state election and that I doesn't foreseen through court settlement also be remember that INLD is supporting the case of NPV residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone tell me how to upload pics here in IREF, thats a dumb question. But i tried it and could not do it. I have clicked some latest PICS of NPR last evening and wanted to share with all. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    Can anyone tell me how to upload pics here in IREF, thats a dumb question. But i tried it and could not do it. I have clicked some latest PICS of NPR last evening and wanted to share with all. Thanks.

Click on this in Quick reply - & insert the URL of the image in the box, which opens up, after u click on this image .

I hope, this helps .
    CommentQuote
  • I tried it, will try again now. Is there no option to insert pics from my desktop, does it have to be URL only.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Click on this in Quick reply - & insert the URL of the image in the box, which opens up, after u click on this image .

I hope, this helps .
    CommentQuote
  • Click on Go Advanced at the right side bottom of Quick reply . Look for additional options ( scrawl down a bit ). Look for Attach Files . Click on Manage Attachments ( another screen opens ) . Follow on screen instructions .

Originally Posted by gdhody
    I tried it, will try again now. Is there no option to insert pics from my desktop, does it have to be URL only.

Thanks
    CommentQuote