A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19888 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Click on Go Advanced at the right side bottom of Quick reply . Look for additional options ( scrawl down a bit ). Look for Attach Files . Click on Manage Attachments ( another screen opens ) . Follow on screen instructions .

Look at the detailed instructions here -

Indian Real Estate Forum - www.indianrealestateforum.com - FAQ: Reading and Posting Messages
    CommentQuote
  • Posted the URL from my picasa album, hope you guys can see it. All the pics were taken last evening, this is where NPR stops just outside New Palam Vihar. The road/NPR is coming from Kherki Daula side.

Also all the factories in litigation, just before entering NPV, are vacant. 1 of them was being brought down/broken yesterday as i was passing from there.

Hope these pics are of any use to public. Thanks

Pic1: NPR pakka road, this is one lane of the road, coming from Kherki Daula.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/112168704197706901634/NPRJune08th2012#5751537645093526354

Pic2: Same as above with wider pic.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/112168704197706901634/NPRJune08th2012#5751537645414254290

Pic3: Side view with divider in between.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/112168704197706901634/NPRJune08th2012#5751537646123594626

Pic4: Both sides of the NPR with the divider in between.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/112168704197706901634/NPRJune08th2012#5751537665547523106

Pic5: First factory in litigation, this is the place where NPR enters NPV. This is the first hinderance. This area has all factories. You can also see the pakka road patch ending. India bulls could not go any further from here due to factory. But they constructed road after this factory, pics to follow below.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/112168704197706901634/NPRJune08th2012#5751537690767903682

Pic6:NPR continued after factory.You can see India Bulls Engima also on far right side.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/112168704197706901634/NPRJune08th2012#5751537708190199698
    CommentQuote
  • I made by picasa NPR album public and inserted the links, please click on them and let me know if you can see it. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • NPR pics

Latest NPR pics, as per instructions from Manoja, I was also able to upload them through my computer.

Njoy
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, i was able to upload following the instructions you sent.

Sweet.

CommentQuote
  • thanks gdhody for informative pics.....
    CommentQuote
  • You are welcome my friend, I have around 9 pics, 5 need resizing. Will do them post lunch & upload those also.

Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    thanks gdhody for informative pics.....
    CommentQuote
  • सेक्टर 110a में 60 लाख रूपए प्रति एकड़ के हिसाब से किया जा रहा है जमीन का अधिग्रहण
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Some more pics of NPR. Tried my best to explain, if it is still confusing, My apologies.

Pic1: Side view of NPR and some Tulip project board.
    Pic2: Full pakka road with divider, the road is a monster. This is the road coming from Kherki daula side.
    Pic3: Where pakka NPR ends, factory which is under litigation. This is the place where NPR enters NPV. First its factories and then houses. all the factories are vacant and are being demolished. I saw myself one being demolished yesterday.
    Pic4: NPR ending just before entering NPV.
    Pic5: NPR again, after crossing the factory. this last pic is where road has enterd NPV and now waiting to go ahead.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdhody
    Latest NPR pics, as per instructions from Manoja, I was also able to upload them through my computer.

Njoy

Hi
    Greetings

Brother excellent effort..

If I may request, can you add a caption to these pictures in terms of SECTOR, Nr Project name (front of/back to/nearby etc)!! This would be helpful

Yes looks fine but is not 150 mtrs certainly as you mentioned earlier.. Still dont worry,, you deserve a japhi.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • The pic I attached again now is just 1 side of the road and is as wide as the yellow line. When we multiply this with 2 and plus the divider in between. wont it come to 150 meter. also attached the divider pic again.

Pic1: One side/lane of the NPR
    Pic2: Divider between both the lanes
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Blessu mate. I think it is 150 meters. I attached 2 pics again with some my of art work in it. It might give us the exact idea about the road width.

My apologies if i said 150 meter, may i was too happy and dint want to settle for anything less than 150m. :bab (6):

I have no idea about the location of any project. I havent invested in any of them, i got no money, lol. I just went for all the folks who have invested in this so called NPR and are eagerly waiting for their apartments. Had i invested i wud know all locations and map like a poem.

On my way I entered through Raheja Atharva, then came ATS, then Chintels, then on right i saw Enigma. Enigma and Raheja are being divided by NPR. Apart from these I saw a lot of builder boards which I dont recall.

My 2 cents, Good luck to all.

Cheers!!!

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Brother excellent effort..

If I may request, can you add a caption to these pictures in terms of SECTOR, Nr Project name (front of/back to/nearby etc)!! This would be helpful

Yes looks fine but is not 150 mtrs certainly as you mentioned earlier.. Still dont worry,, you deserve a japhi.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Very nice effort GDhody , appreciate it.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • and yes This portion is just 42m , 12.5m each on both sides and 17m Divider , (Divider being kept as per the width of 150m after expansion)

For the time being , this would suffice...
    CommentQuote
  • You are welcome Bhalla Saab.:bab (68):

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Very nice effort GDhody , appreciate it.

Thanks
    CommentQuote