NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21720 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
    TEEN din se aap jo r&d kar rahe the woncorrection ke liye kar rahe the ha ha ha! .. i am soooo sorryl...bad logic.

on the other hand reallignment asper you was offered tonsolve the ltigation problem it means faster impementation of DEW then prices should go up or not? kahan ka logic hai bhai?

kal ko katina ko jukaam hoga aur aap logic nikaalenge ki ab DEW nahin banega ...
    The realignment is not my theory there are indication that authority may or may not be considering that.....I don,t know just I have collected the clues. you may do your own R&D and check the facts.

Correction hoga ya nahin hoga I don't care neither I have any interest in it....

Katrina kya dew main stake holder hain......kuch kulasa kijiye kya lagti hain woh appki ??? kahin salman ji bura na maan jayein.

Comment

Originally posted by patnapratap View Post
      kuch dino baad dew mandir hoga aur baki sab bikhari.....
      ab mat kahena ki mandir nahin banega ... paap lage ga...

Comment

ab mat kahena ki mandir nahin banega ... paap lage ga...
        Rahul 2011, Iss mandir ka pujari kaun hoga.. Koi valmiki hi hoga ( with change of heart).

Comment

The realignment is not my theory there are indication that authority may or may not be considering that.....I don,t know just I have collected the clues. you may do your own R&D and check the facts.

Correction hoga ya nahin hoga I don't care neither I have any interest in it....

Katrina kya dew main stake holder hain......kuch kulasa kijiye kya lagti hain woh appki ??? kahin salman ji bura na maan jayein.
          Patna and shimla wale to hath doh ke dway ke peche pad gya hein. They do not have any interest in dway but they are the most interested one to see a fall. God knows what is their motive.

Any member supporting dway is being termed as broker or multiple ID's wala. One of the member has no interest but spends half day in maintaining database of dway project.

I like their style of opposing dway and digging more and more information about the builders. Chiltel ko smuggler ka tag de diya. Emmar ko bahut pasand kartein hain kyon ke palm hill me invest kiya hain.

The reality is dway properties are selling like hot cakes but they are waiting for the cold cakes before investing.

Comment

Originally posted by psambher View Post
            Patna and shimla wale to hath doh ke dway ke peche pad gya hein. They do not have any interest in dway but they are the most interested one to see a fall. God knows what is their motive.

Any member supporting dway is being termed as broker or multiple ID's wala. One of the member has no interest but spends half day in maintaining database of dway project.

I like their style of opposing dway and digging more and more information about the builders. Chiltel ko smuggler ka tag de diya. Emmar ko bahut pasand kartein hain kyon ke palm hill me invest kiya hain.

The reality is dway properties are selling like hot cakes but they are waiting for the cold cakes before investing.
            This is the main problem.....the person whose purpose is getting aware to forum members and everyone else to protect their interest and know what is going on are termed as DEW opponent... Everyone is free to put their views and what he think doesnt matter anyone like or dislike....

Comment

This is the main problem.....the person whose purpose is getting aware to forum members and everyone else to protect their interest and know what is going on are termed as DEW opponent... Everyone is free to put their views and what he think doesnt matter anyone like or dislike....
              bro..no one objected to what you wrote about reallignment.
              the main problem comes when you relate every news to ....ab correction hoga ....whether it makes sense or not.

please put any news you find regarding this topic but do not always emphatically make conclusion in one biased direction...

Comment

bro..no one objected to what you wrote about reallignment.
                the main problem comes when you relate every news to ....ab correction hoga ....whether it makes sense or not.

please put any news you find regarding this topic but do not always emphatically make conclusion in one biased direction...
                I already clarified my interest is not in correction or appreciation my POV clearly specified to DEW nothing else......supporting or opposing the prices may be the view based on fellow member post

Comment

I already clarified my interest is not in correction or appreciation my POV clearly specified to DEW nothing else......supporting or opposing the prices may be the view based on fellow member post
                  PatnaPratap Ji,

No matter accept or not, DEW built or not, but correction will happen ultimately........ But what the news of realignment I am late comer and novice.......
                  Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by psambher View Post

hi
                    Greetings

You cant stop amusing me

I wish to maintain the database because perhaps "maine pure dway ki registry karwani hai"!! any problems???

Hope this satisfies you I empathise with your desperation to find out where I am invested.. Keep quiziing!!!

Just keep spending your entire day in guessing and asking me why I am maintaining the database and where I am invested

Narayan, Narayan.

Surely, you did agree that ATS price was not an investible price point.
                    Now look at people invested in 10x just ranting in chorus exhibiting "Publically Accepted Insanity" about Dway.

Cheers

Comment

What is your view on dway pricing in next 3-4 quarters. Do you think that price will correct, rise or stablize. You have so much inside information. Why don't you suggest us to either hold or sell our investments. You should come to some conclusion after doing so much research.

Bleesu did so much research on dway. At least now he is suggesting not to invest on 100+ sectors.

Healthy debate should have some conclusion otherwise we are wasting our time.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X