A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19772 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lexusnexus
    Well you are talking to a ats fan:)

    but not convinced on either dway or location so far

    Hi
    Greetings
    :D:D

    I know!!

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Do give us a more detailed feedback on the location
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi

    Greetings

    does anyone have any idea about where in GGN does Reliance hold FREEHOLD land (NOT the SEZ land). It had invested in some land of its own as well but the location of this land I wish to know if someone has any exact Idea.

    Cheers


    How does it matter dost?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lexusnexus
    Well you are talking to a ats fan:)

    but not convinced on either dway or location so far


    Here is my take...

    as i am not too worried for criticism, After this post I will log off...and then kal sham ko login karunga...by that time sab kah ke chup ho chuke honge...

    In short any thing which is not too back i.e. towards Deway and not towards Village, railway line and Old GGN is OK...

    Lets tai history, NH8 divided GGN in old GGN and New GGN....anything on the right hand side (pre second toll) has its draw backs as compared to the other side of NH8..similarly I thing Deway will divide GGN again and anything towards old GGN and railway line may not be as elite as the other side...

    Just my POV
    CommentQuote
  • Do you know where ats falls
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    How does it matter dost?


    Hi
    Greetings

    After SEZ gone, the self owned land may possible be used by the company to exploit business potential of Residential Type development, if located near Gurgaon.

    After all they have HUGE Cash reserves and are hungry for investment Rs 1Lac Crores and doubling profits in next 3 years.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lexusnexus
    Do you know where ats falls


    nopes
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU Bhai, i had certain guests today from HUDA Chandigarh ( they were accompanying an college friend, who is in IAS, currently posted in Mohali ) . These guys r quite certain on the realignment issue & per them, it is a foregone conclusion ( mind u they said conclusion & not a solution ) to take this D e way issue forward to some extent, though my freind was non committal on the whole issue .


    Anybody has similar feedback ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    BlessU Bhai, i had certain guests today from HUDA Chandigarh ( they were accompanying an college friend, who is in IAS, currently posted in Mohali ) . These guys r quite certain on the realignment issue & per them, it is a foregone conclusion ( mind u they said conclusion & not a solution ) to take this D e way issue forward to some extent, though my freind was non committal on the whole issue .


    Anybody has similar feedback ???


    Hi
    Greetings

    Realignment will consume FOC land of builders which they would not give..

    यह बुखार भी न दें FOC

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lexusnexus
    Do you know where ats falls


    ATS-104 site is same as marked in wikimapia.
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • Lexus bhai I Think you need to visit Ats 104 thread

    Ats triumph something.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Realignment will consume FOC land of builders which they would not give..

    यह बुखार भी न दें FOC

    Cheers

    This I was say from begining....

    Builders realignment होने नहीं देंगे और outsees रोड निकलने नहीं देंगे ....

    ना नौ मन तेल होगा न राधा नाचेगी
    CommentQuote
  • 75m road work is in progress. Road is passing adjacent to spire-103 sector. I agree that builder will not allow realignment but for time being this will act as a alternate route.

    Road work is almost complete from sector 99 to 103. Bithmen is being laid. I was able to drive on this road in sector-103
    CommentQuote
  • Thank u psambher bhai, U gave good information. Could you please update anu news about the Dwarka Express way near 111. I have one booking in Kashish

    Thank u psambher bhai, U gave good information. Could you please update anu news about the Dwarka Express way near 111. I have one booking in Kashish and hence interested to know

    Originally Posted by psambher
    75m road work is in progress. Road is passing adjacent to spire-103 sector. I agree that builder will not allow realignment but for time being this will act as a alternate route.

    Road work is almost complete from sector 99 to 103. Bithmen is being laid. I was able to drive on this road in sector-103
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    BlessU Bhai, i had certain guests today from HUDA Chandigarh ( they were accompanying an college friend, who is in IAS, currently posted in Mohali ) . These guys r quite certain on the realignment issue & per them, it is a foregone conclusion ( mind u they said conclusion & not a solution ) to take this D e way issue forward to some extent, though my freind was non committal on the whole issue .


    Anybody has similar feedback ???


    This is correct that some alternative plan was worked-out and shall imposed once efforts of present alignment got failed.

    Wait for further 6 months...
    CommentQuote