NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by psambher View Post
    Are you a businessman? Why dont you book some commercial property and open a saloon on dway.

Bigbull ke dukan to band ho gye hai.
    Thanks for the suggestion! Good idea! but I will avoid Dway for now.
    Kitna jaap spire ke naam ka karte ho, bata bhi do yaar
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
      Thanks for the suggestion! Good idea! but I will avoid Dway for now.
      Kitna jaap spire ke naam ka karte ho, bata bhi do yaar
      Jitna tum dway ka karte hoh tora sa us ke kam and only on weekends.

You must be very happy after reading my delhi side post.

Comment

Psambher you are now sounding silly
        repeating same thing again and again

har baat pain spire har baat pain spire

and you also spread wrong information and then run away when you do not have an answer

Few days back you called the spire consturcion pics - that these are ERA site

When I showed you the proof that they are indeed spire pics. You ran away with no answers

Bhai agar debate/behas/arguments bhi karne hain to padhe likhe samjhdar bande ki tarah karo

Do not make a mockery of yourself

Comment

Jitna tum dway ka karte hoh tora sa us ke kam and only on weekends.

You must be very happy after reading my delhi side post.
          Sorry I missed, will read now & revert
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
            Psambher you are now sounding silly
            repeating same thing again and again

har baat pain spire har baat pain spire

and you also spread wrong information and then run away when you do not have an answer

Few days back you called the spire consturcion pics - that these are ERA site

When I showed you the proof that they are indeed spire pics. You ran away with no answers

Bhai agar debate/behas/arguments bhi karne hain to padhe likhe samjhdar bande ki tarah karo

Do not make a mockery of yourself
            Ab tum to bigbull ke bol bolne lag gaye ho.

You need to recall your posts. Many times you called digging as start of the construction even though spire was finalizing the contractor.

Hope you remember this. No 100 mouse kha ke billi haj ko chal pari hai.

Hope I am not putting words into your mouth.

Comment

Fir ulta jawab

Ab to digging nahi hain na as can be seen from pics...

Why did u still spread misinformation that it is era site and ran way when people presented with proofs...

Sir - kam kam se kam ladai to usoolo se kiya karo...rehne do i dont think so any body attach any credibility to what you say

Khier chodo my mistake - tumse behas karna bekar hain...I am sorry I wasted my time

Carry on....

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                Fir ulta jawab

Ab to digging nahi hain na as can be seen from pics...

Why did u still spread misinformation that it is era site and ran way when people presented with proofs...

Sir - kam kam se kam ladai to usoolo se kiya karo...rehne do i dont think so any body attach any credibility to what you say

Khier chodo my mistake - tumse behas karna bekar hain...I am sorry I wasted my time

Carry on....
                Now you are running away. Such karwa hota hai.

Comment

sambher,
                  which post you are referring to? I am not getting. Reproduce. sab ulti seedhi post hain aapki....
                  Koi spire type post to nahin hai na...nothing makes sense.

Comment

Now you are running away. Such karwa hota hai.
                    Are Sambher bhai,
                    Kabhi to saach bola karo! Batao Spire ne kyun pareshan kaar rakha hai aapko? Kitna jaap karte ho?

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                      Are Sambher bhai,
                      Kabhi to saach bola karo! Batao Spire ne kyun pareshan kaar rakha hai aapko? Kitna jaap karte ho?
                      Tumhare baal zar gaye hain. Is liye pareshan hoon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X