Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 6 hours ago
21863 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

you said it all .. exactly what I wanted to say..
    Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
    rakesh,

there is no denying the fact that Dway will offer connectivity to all sectors including the 8X sectors. we forget that 83/84 again fall on dway and still have proximity to NH8.

Now the dway benefits are well defined, its only the pace/completion is a worry.

And when one talks about middle of nowwhere it does not mean no connectivity but inadequate access. When you have doubts about capacity of NH8 to handle the increased traffic imagine what would happen to daulatabad road with all traffic from projects in sec 103/104 !!!!!

the point being raised is only that sectors close to NH8 offer much better connectivity at PRESENT and they will EQUALLY gain if Dway comes on time. so its a win win situation for them.

The appreciation/proximity to delhi is a different point allotogether

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      Few if ur questions are valid.
      Few invalid....like Delhi side road......DDA is working on it
      Mud has to be laid down, compressed, brick laid....turmacked...that is how a road is made...ur questioning the process of making a road ..actually questions the intention.
      HUDA is working on realignment and Delhi might be working on old alignment....how both will match?????

So far only mud work has been carried out if anyone know the detail cross sectional view of DEW (complete 150m wide +30m green belt both side) than so far work initiated mere 25m width of road. What's a big deal in it to cancel it......on kalindi kunj exway govt have scrapped the plan after fully constructing the road in 27km lenght where bituminous and top layering even get final shape.

Litigation solve nahin hone wala this is India and must be waited for 20-30 year .......ask the planners why they have find such route when they know the litigation have to be happened if they follow this path, from begining itself this plan was incorrectly drafted......aab pachtye hot kya jab chidiya chug gai khet....
      Last edited by ultichakri; February 27 2012, 10:41 AM.
      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Hi All Members,

Can anyone please provide the link to newspaper article or any other article that suggests DEW can be scrapped or realigned as being discussed.

I'm trying to figure out that all this discussion is just some hoax or is it based on some factual information.

I'm living in singapore and have booked a unit in Era Cosmocity in 103. Next month I'm coming to delhi and need to decide whether to keep this unit or exit from DEW.

Please help.

Ashish

Comment

Its all speculation

There is no mention of being scrapped

Even the realignment is a speculation at this point in time

I tries to search for press articles - did not come across any such formal news

Comment

Originally posted by AJuneja View Post
            Hi All Members,

Can anyone please provide the link to newspaper article or any other article that suggests DEW can be scrapped or realigned as being discussed.

I'm trying to figure out that all this discussion is just some hoax or is it based on some factual information.

I'm living in singapore and have booked a unit in Era Cosmocity in 103. Next month I'm coming to delhi and need to decide whether to keep this unit or exit from DEW.

Please help.

Ashish

Hi Ashish,

There is no such news of re-alignment, it's only a timepass item based on some alignment crisscrossing Haryana and Delhi borders many times(refer wikimapia), drawn by some creative manus to enjoy IREF.

If you want you can also add up one more re-alignm DEway of your choice and enjoy the debate in IREF...

Last edited by Designer; February 27 2012, 01:12 PM. Reason: wiki
            __________________________________________________ __________
            It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
              rakesh,

there is no denying the fact that Dway will offer connectivity to all sectors including the 8X sectors. we forget that 83/84 again fall on dway and still have proximity to NH8.

Now the dway benefits are well defined, its only the pace/completion is a worry.

And when one talks about middle of nowwhere it does not mean no connectivity but inadequate access. When you have doubts about capacity of NH8 to handle the increased traffic imagine what would happen to daulatabad road with all traffic from projects in sec 103/104 !!!!!

the point being raised is only that sectors close to NH8 offer much better connectivity at PRESENT and they will EQUALLY gain if Dway comes on time. so its a win win situation for them.

The appreciation/proximity to delhi is a different point allotogether
              DEW will be completed in next 3- 4 years max.

there are some sectors that are prime located:

1) sector 82, 83...at the cusp of DEW and NH8 plus sector roads
              2) DElhi sectors due to proximity to delhi ( airport, south delhi and to GGN udyog vihar)
              3) Middle sectors: strategic advantage equidistant from delhi and NH8 ( i it an advantage? any ones choice..for me NO! 8 to 10 kms is a big distance...

Even if DEW is there 8x and 109 or delhi sectors will be prime.....

Comment

Originally posted by AJuneja View Post
                Hi All Members,

Please help.

Ashish
                In my earlier post i have given the link of article where HUDA accepted they are carried out survey for realignment. Earlier HUDA administrator have also claimed that he find alternate route of DEW. This is not rumor be mature........and check the facs.

Comment

can u please reproduce the article because according to me they were thinking of realigning a road connecting to NPR (which is coming from Palam VIhar)

Rest U seem to know more than everyone else So please be kind enough to reproduce it

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                    can u please reproduce the article because according to me they were thinking of realigning a road connecting to NPR (which is coming from Palam VIhar)

Rest U seem to know more than everyone else So please be kind enough to reproduce it
                    This is the second article:
                    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...0-page192.html

First article was old and take time to find, since this was posted by fellow member.

Please read the first sentence of second paragraph carefully..

Comment

http://huda.etenders.in/tpoimages/hu...er/Tender5.pdf

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X