A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • looks like State govt is trying hard
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls to start work on NPR project in two days

GURGAON: The real estate wing of Indiabulls will begin work on the Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) within the next two days. HUDA sources said that representatives of the firm have pledged to start the project work this week itself.

The HUDA had floated tenders for the construction of the mega project early this year and last month after opening of the bids the contract was given to Indiabulls. As per the contract clause, the firm has to complete construction work within twelve months. The NPR project has eight lanes spread across a 150 metre-wide road which will connect Dwarka to NH 8 Gurgaon at Kherkidhaula crossing.

All the design specifications have been given to the firm and the work will start soon as per the contract. Once completed it will be truly a futuristic road, said Superintendent Engineer, Pankaj Kumra, HUDA

The success of this project will go a long way to improve road infrastructure in the city. The project also has futuristic elements which the roads in Gurgaon lack at present. In several sections, the NPR will have provisions for the Bus Rapid Transit ( BRT) corridor to ensure the smooth flow of traffic. The HUDA had also incorporated the Foot Over Bridge ( FOB) in the entire stretch of the NPR. In addition to these, sufficient land on each of the project is been kept vacant to provide metro corridor along the NPR project.

The NPR project has been mired in controversy including litigation brought on by residents whose land falls along the course of the road. The HUDA meanwhile is doing the spadework for the project.

Indiabulls to start work on NPR project in two days - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lovehate
    GURGAON: The real estate wing of Indiabulls will begin work on the Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) within the next two days. HUDA sources said that representatives of the firm have pledged to start the project work this week itself.

The HUDA had floated tenders for the construction of the mega project early this year and last month after opening of the bids the contract was given to Indiabulls. As per the contract clause, the firm has to complete construction work within twelve months. The NPR project has eight lanes spread across a 150 metre-wide road which will connect Dwarka to NH 8 Gurgaon at Kherkidhaula crossing.

All the design specifications have been given to the firm and the work will start soon as per the contract. Once completed it will be truly a futuristic road, said Superintendent Engineer, Pankaj Kumra, HUDA

The success of this project will go a long way to improve road infrastructure in the city. The project also has futuristic elements which the roads in Gurgaon lack at present. In several sections, the NPR will have provisions for the Bus Rapid Transit ( BRT) corridor to ensure the smooth flow of traffic. The HUDA had also incorporated the Foot Over Bridge ( FOB) in the entire stretch of the NPR. In addition to these, sufficient land on each of the project is been kept vacant to provide metro corridor along the NPR project.

The NPR project has been mired in controversy including litigation brought on by residents whose land falls along the course of the road. The HUDA meanwhile is doing the spadework for the project.

Indiabulls to start work on NPR project in two days - The Times of India

So after 2 days, the opponents of Dwarka Eway would go into deep mourning or in a state of coma in their 8' x 8' hellholes; their frustration is already evident in their abusive and personal remarks now-a-days.

I expect even more satirical, abusive and personal remarks from these characters. Their time starts now....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like the D e way brokers & their stooges r again getting ready for their deceit & false information & another round of their attempt to fleece newbies & gullible investors ( by showing them the moon) is all set to re begin in full force after 2 days .

Btw, do not forget to buy an Helicopter to fly over the litigation area of the D e way, till it gets litigation free ( just joking ), but seriously, these D e way brokers do not miss any opportunity to make a killing . There time ends now .........:D.

.......& abhi ek thread se bhhag ke aye hai yeh D e way ke brokers, without answering & running away from the discussions & ab doosrey thread main drama shuru kar diya, in brokers nay :bab (38):.
    CommentQuote
  • It is indeed unfortunate that those who claim to accomplish something in life use filthy and abusive language, and use all means to discourage others from writing. I just can't understand why would someone be online 24 x 7...there are better things to do in life than giving people biased and wrongful advice.

This entity Manoja seems to be a sham set up by some NH-8 dealer to spread misinformation about Dwarka Eway. Otherwise, whether or not he has the luxury of time, he would not be spending so much time writing abusive mails, and thereby proving his background and upbringing.

All that he said in the last 1 year about correction in real estate and Dwarka Eway stands disproved. Contrary to what he said, the tenders have been awarded, and construction is beginning.

I don't understand how can one say that 18 kms Eway would take 7 to 8 years to come up (when 135 kms KMP expressway is taking 5 years to be built even when it has also been into litigation).
    CommentQuote
  • Some people r in the habit of repeating same things in different threads & when confronted with an answer, running away from the thread :bab (59):. Just look around, same/similar content has been repeated numerous times :bab (45):. I know, u do not have anything to write, except abuse people, misinterpret & misquote comments:bab (38): . I can understand u & yr. friends running away from all threads without answering . Real sad state of affairs for u & yr. accomplices . These guys r the stooges of brokers & r here to accuse guys, who r stopping their attempts to fleece forum members here & r crying allover the forum, seeing themselves fail miserably:D . Tch, Tch, i pity such guys .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Pretty decent c........... most of it .

This debate of NPR vs. NH8/Sohna rd./Gcx. rd. was started by certain characters ( I do not want to get into another controversy, by naming them ) who have some extra interests in promoting NPR projects, especially of nameless/faceless & unknown builders .
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with u

i totaly agree with u sir mr manoj is totaly negative person

manoj bichare no kabhi earn nahi kiya ishne rule bana liye hai ke maine to earn kiya na aur meh kisko earn karne nahi dunga (thats manoj rules)

koi work nahi iske pass 24 hr online posting karke wrong information deta rehta hai
    CommentQuote
  • U r entitled to yr. views ( yet, to see any, though, except criticizing me ) & i am entitled to mine . If i state my views, i am negative & if u state yrs., what r u :bab (59): ????

............ & agar baat samhaj nahi aiye, do let me know :D.
    CommentQuote
  • IGRM

I believe you are noting Manoja for his hate speeches.This guy should be suspended permanatly for his cheap language and behavior.
    CommentQuote
  • jaadhu.... ke jappe de do manoj ko

jadhu ke japee de do manoj ko kya patha kabhi to sach bolne aur good news dene lag jayee pls all member send ur jaadu... ke jappy to mr manoj
    CommentQuote
  • IGRM, please note the same drama is being repeated here . Please refer to my quotes in this post .

Some people can only see one side of the story & shut their eyes to the other part . Do u want me to quote all those hate posts here, which r using all kind of abusive language, personal remarks against me etc..I really wonder why ? What is their yr. motivation & personal interests ?

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    nitin, i agree with u, but these guys r a limit, provoking, inciting, using abusive language, sending PM's to other members & asking them not to support , what i think is correct & using all underhand methods in the book & outside it, just to satisfy their ego's .

I know, all this drama is being enacted to get me suspended or banned . All these new profiles joining in & LOL, straight away attacking my posts. This same thing happened 3-4 days back too, with a member joining in & attacking my posts, with his first post . There is a group attacking me in a sequence . A part of an well enacted drama .

Originally Posted by amit001
    varun bhai, i am not supporting him, i am saying dont just point at his posts..look at both the sides....

dont always give the verdict against manoj....

and i only pitch in when in see people attacking manoj in groups and he is replying to all the people..at the end of the debate people see 1-2 post by 5 different members and 10 posts by manoj..then people say that he is the one whose replies are aggresive and all...
    CommentQuote
  • अगले हफ्ते शुरू हो जाएगा एनपीआर का काम

नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) का निर्माण अगले सप्ताह शुरू कर दिया जाएगा। नैशनल हाइवे-8 पर खेड़कीदौला गांव के पास से इसका काम शुरू किया जाएगा। इंडिया बुल और डीएसआर कंस्ट्रक्शन लिमिटेड को यह काम सौंपा गया है।

हरियाणा अर्बन डिवेलपमेंट अथॉरिटी (हूडा) के सुपरिटेडेंट इंजीनियर पंकज कुमरा ने बताया कि एनपीआर का निर्माण कार्य 2 कंपनियां मिलकर करेंगी। उन्होंने बताया कि 18 किलोमीटर लंबी इस रोड में से 12.5 किलोमीटर रोड का निर्माण 18 महीने में पूरा करना है। रोड का 5.5 किमी का एरिया अदालत में विचाराधीन है, इसके चलते रोड कब तक पूरी होगी यह नहीं बताया जा सकता।

यह रोड द्वारका को खेड़कीदौला गांव के समीप नैशनल हाइवे-8 को जोड़ेगी। इसका निर्माण होने के पश्चात दिल्ली के द्वारका से मानेसर या जयपुर जाने वाले वाहन चालक गुड़गांव के अंदर प्रवेश करने की बजाय इस रोड से निकल जाएंगे। इससे शहर के अंदर ट्रैफिक की स्थिति में बहुत सुधार आएगा।

150 मीटर चौड़े इस रोड के एक तरफ बीआरटी कॉरिडोर बनेगा, जबकि दूसरी तरफ से मेट्रो गुजरेगी। फिलहाल 12.5 किलोमीटर तक 12.5 मीटर चौड़ी रोड बनाई जाएगी। इसके बीच मे 10 मीटर की सेंटल वर्ज का निर्माण भी किया जाएगा। इस रोड का डिजाइन मेसर्स दिल्ली इंटीग्रेटिड मल्टी मॉडल ट्रांजिट सिस्टम लिमिटेड की ओर से तैयार किया गया है।

इस रोड का टेंडर इंडिया बुल व डीएसआर कंस्ट्रक्शन के नाम 44 करोड़ रुपये में 15 मार्च को अलॉट किया गया है। इसके लिए आरक्षित कीमत 57 लाख रुपये रखी गई थी। एनपीआर की घोषणा के साथ ही इसके आसपास की जमीनों के रेट बढ़ गए थे।
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Unfortunately, I have not been able to get answers to the following questions:

1. An IREF user has a right to know the affiliations of a "Veteran member" who sits online 24 x 7 and advises them about investing their life savings. As an example, before buying property we always want to know the background of builder and agent selling the project. The most crucial information lacking in this case is: why this creature Manoja sits online 24 x 7, and what he gets out of it ? If someone calls sitting online 24 x 7 for 365 days and abusing everyone as "Living Life King Size", then he also deserves a Guiness World Record prize apart from Manoja who does is probably the first in the world to do so.

If a credible answer comes, we would start trusting him.

2. All his comments about stagnation and correction have been consistently proved wrong, month after month.

Just look at the older posts in July 2010 onwards, he was expecting prices to reduce by 20% to 30% in general, and thus advised everyone not to buy. Contrary to what he said, prices appreciated by about 20% in general. Now those who trusted him and did not invested are feeling cheated.

3. His comments about Dwarka Eway from 2010 onwards are most amusing. He said it might take 7 to 10 years for the construction to start. Contrary to what he claimed, the Eway tenders have been awarded and contruction is begining in 2 days.

4. The most amusing comments are those relating to builders. It is one thing to pressurize a builder into delievering on his promises, and completely different to ridicule builders by giving frivolous advises to investors. See all threads: according to him, all builders are to be avoided- Vatika/ CHD/ Tulip/ Tashee/ BPTP/ Chintels/ Raheja/ Indiabulls etc etc. Do you mean these builders are all sham ?

So what should a common man invest in ? Anantraj/ EmaarMGF ? Only where Manoja has invested ?

We need credible answers from Manoja, not his typical abuses...
    CommentQuote
  • All these have been answered, many times . Look around ( same content/similar questions asked by u in the Mahindra Aura thread & when answered, u have run away from it & again raised it here in this thread ) & i am not looking to answer yr. crap, in every thread :bab (45):.

Some people r in the habit of repeating same things in different threads & when confronted with an answer, running away from the thread .

........& i am not answerable to u, i am answerable to IREF, if they feel, they need to clarify anything . So, would ask u to not repeat & harp ( maybe, u r looking to increase yr. posts, since u have nothing else to write :bab (59):. Check last so many posts of yrs., they r filled with hate speeches against me ) on the same things .
    CommentQuote