Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21728 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

well its more like along the D-way(parallel to it doesn't make much sense, as you can see green belt and need to aquire extra land to do that) , through sector 22 Dwarka city center.

Its my assumption based on proximity of Dwarka sector 22 with the proposed expressway, and already existing master plan showing metro stations to be used by the new sectors. I may be wrong, lets wait for the exact plan.

Comment

Hi Guys,

As mentioned in my previous blogs next six months , prices will shoot up on Deway projects .

Probably this is the right time to invest ,Guys

Of course my two cent's worth .

Comment

Prem - but are there any projects worth investing, most of the builder there are small time

Comment

yes there are huge number of small time/first time builders on d eway right now , I am no longer worried about d eway getting built or not but am worried about the projects getting built !!! Hehe

Comment

Friends,

even I am not bothered about projects getting built in time or delayed.
            Its an investment for a certain period which will certainly give returns.

In any case one donot have control on who gets land there or who should have got.

On another note,I got a call yesterday from one broker wanting to discuss about Sobha (2/3 BHK ), but insisted in meeting in person .

Comment

Originally posted by PremPP View Post
              Hi Guys,

As mentioned in my previous blogs next six months , prices will shoot up on Deway projects .

Probably this is the right time to invest ,Guys

Of course my two cent's worth .
              PremPP, Have you invested in any project on Deway? or any recommendations based on your search of the area.

Comment

2-3 bhk shobha ?? Thats news to me and is really doubtful !!

Comment

Be real careful, while investing with these small time & new builders on the D e way .
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Yes !! M really doubtful of the earths , sidhharths , SHWO , era , cosmos, tashee , etc !!

Comment

what is ur take on edge/skyz ttower Ramprastha

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X