A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19763 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • deadline for NPR is still unknown to all
    CommentQuote
  • anyone
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    all those who have bought the property here believes in the potential of the area and there is no panic among them is the reason that no one is on the street. The best part is that those people who have nothing to do here are getting panicky and shouting the most.

Haaa!!!! Bang On....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravicfa
    hi,

is there any litigation issue or realignment in sector 111.

rgds
    ravi

The realignment is a rumour at present, or may be under consideration as of now subject to a lot of other factors. There is no concrete proposal or official word out on this. However, if it happens, NPR will in all probabilities get altered from currently planned path that passes through sector 111.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends I'm new to this forum. Pls suggest me for investment as end user in Gurgoan Sec 111,112.

CommentQuote
  • Wikimapia has marked realigned expressway, can this be option??
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • It might be a rumour or not, but people here in NPV have been told that road has been shifted and damage will be avoided now, if it is there it will be very minimum. Now NPR is shifted to the other side of Raheja. I think there will be no damage at all in atleast in NPV now.

The update is as told to me by folks in NPV. I visited the local gurdwara & the temple in NPV phase -1 last evening, both were coming in NPR earlier. Now they have been told by some authorities that they are safe now and NPR is realigned.

Dont know about the authenticity but I belive temple, gurudwara are public places of worship and why will the priest there lie to me. He has no personal interest in it. As it is confirmed now so Mr. Rishi Raj Rana has started the construction of some internal roads also in NPV phase -1.

My house was just after the proposed green belt as per the original NPR layout, now its gone a bit farther from my house but it is good for all so be it.

Thats the update from my side from NPV,:bab (55):

cheers!!!

Originally Posted by mkg007
    The realignment is a rumour at present, or may be under consideration as of now subject to a lot of other factors. There is no concrete proposal or official word out on this. However, if it happens, NPR will in all probabilities get altered from currently planned path that passes through sector 111.
    CommentQuote
  • Seek Information

Hi Guys,
    I am new to this forum.
    I am interested in buying a plot in “New Palam Vihar” PH-1. One of the local dealer has shown me a plot, in which i am quiet interested. By doing some homework, i came to know in wikimap that something 24 (probably a sector road) is passing through it. Can anyone help me out what is this 24? and whether this place is safe (i.e. not from Dway, but from sector road and other acquisition?) Does anyone have the sector road layout plan of this place and can share it? (The road is highlighted in the image).
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Friends is Investment in sec 107/108/111/or 112 is advisable or not.
    pls help.

CommentQuote
  • Hi Dear DE way users & investors,
    With an ECC proposed on 400 acres land of erstwhile Rel SEZ,do you all now feel the NPR issue will get resolved faster??
    Further,with the state auth having made various sectors on this(northern) side, will they allow unplanned growth which is not part of the masterplan??Obviously NPR can be delayed but not denied.This has to happen at the earliest, as it is the hottest destination,other than DLF developed areas.Will it give GCX areas a run for its money( I maintain) ,when the shape of this area crystalizes,or will it remain a step sister of areas south of NH8.Comments Please????
    CommentQuote
  • HI, I am willing to invest in Kashish Manor - information, Kashish is new builder, locaiton is good, price compair to existing projects and some futue

HI, I am willing to invest in Kashish Manor - information, Kashish is new builder, locaiton is good, price compair to existing projects and some known reputed builders are coming up with rate of 9500 INR. I feel that in this case once can reap the appreciation

Originally Posted by bharatsabwal
    Friends I'm new to this forum. Pls suggest me for investment as end user in Gurgoan Sec 111,112.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssia01
    Hi Dear DE way users & investors,
    With an ECC proposed on 400 acres land of erstwhile Rel SEZ,do you all now feel the NPR issue will get resolved faster??
    Further,with the state auth having made various sectors on this(northern) side, will they allow unplanned growth which is not part of the masterplan??Obviously NPR can be delayed but not denied.This has to happen at the earliest, as it is the hottest destination,other than DLF developed areas.Will it give GCX areas a run for its money( I maintain) ,when the shape of this area crystalizes,or will it remain a step sister of areas south of NH8.Comments Please????

Hi
    Greetings

Any information about the exact location of the Exhibition cum convention Center?? As per wikimapia it is likely to be around sector 88..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Any information about the exact location of the Exhibition cum convention Center?? As per wikimapia it is likely to be around sector 88..

Cheers

Hi,
    Greetings,
    I don't know the area earmarked.However from discussion on forum ,I could gather ,if it is on both sides of rail track ,it has to be Rel SEZ no 3.How I wish it is Rel Sez no 1,Kherki dhaula litigation will get resolved quickly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssia01
    Hi Dear DE way users & investors,

This area due to the land bank availability will attract new and most state of the art projects and developments. With the kind of projects that are coming up here, proximity and connectivity to Delhi , Airport e.t.c will outshine many areas of GGn specially those areas whose only USP is that they are closer to SPR whose USP is that it is connected to GCX which is somehow connected to GC which is connected somehow to Delhi and so on....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    This area due to the land bank availability will attract new and most state of the art projects and developments. With the kind of projects that are coming up here, proximity and connectivity to Delhi , Airport e.t.c will outshine many areas of GGn specially those areas whose only USP is that they are closer to SPR whose USP is that it is connected to GCX which is somehow connected to GC which is connected somehow to Delhi and so on....:)

Sir,exactly my sentiments.The sectors,the roads are bigger and better planned.Of course GCX stole the march ,but 5-7 yrs down the line,should even up things.Connectivity to delhi being the main issue here,should work in favour of NPR.
    CommentQuote