NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 6 hours ago
21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
    Good one. It was a 20-20 match.. jaldi khatam ho gaya.. few senior players were also missing
    Hi
    Greetings

Team work is of essence mate!!!
    I am sure, once govt comes up with something good to hear, builders will start showing their true colours..

In a nutshell, those interested would be better off if they could unite straight away to push infra and deliveries straight away like batting in a 20-20.. guided by some seniors

Cheers

Comment

On a serious note

We can all keep commenting every day ( me included ) but the facts wont change.

I second views of a blogger .....if we are so interested let's join hands and file a PIL for faster execution and resolution on basis of declared plan and impacts on end users.

That may help?
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        You seriously need help .....

No one has the capacity of of spending their time in a better manner than u ....

If only you had even an iota of a thing called BRAIN

Good job , keep it up..
        Bhalla ji,

Aap phir naraj ho gaye........maine kya gustakhi kar di aapki shaan main....

aap to DEW plane ke Pilot hain lekin dikkat ye hain iska landing gear toot gaya hain .........aab kahan land karega ptta nahin>>>>LWL
        Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
          Realignment ki theory confirm nahin hai.. but 75mtr Rd to confirm hai na dear. Uspe kaam suru ho chuka hai already.. and I guess that is wider than current NH8 Rd that we have. That will serve for delhi connectivity for time being.
          Bhatia ji,

Aap ek chij bataein..... aapne gahane sone (gold) ke hain samajh ke liye aur dukandar ne aapko pittal ke gahane thama diye.....to kya aap khush ho jayenge.....sirji you are paying the price for the name of DEW which starts from DWARKA where prevailing market rate is on average 10k sqft.

Aur jis sector road ki baat karte hain woh khatam hoti hain nazafgarh road par nale ke pass......jahan average rate 2000 sqft hain.....is it worth to pay the price on the name of Nazafgarh??? Agar aisa hain to aapko kahin ache apartments saste damon main mil jayenge even you can buy a piece of land near nazafgarh nala @10000 sqyd.

Pittal aur sone main farak samajhiye.....
          Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

I am not , Infact I will be putting in more money and am looking to take the possession off these appts in the coming years

Comment

I have been following this thread passively.But today I could not resist myself and have to write not for the sake of just writing.
              I am amze to see the kind of people on this forum, who have zero investment on D Eway and they are trying to distribute gyaan for the same.WOW!! three cheers to all those people who have really zero investment, dont know even a bit about DEway and are spreading all sort of gyaan on this thread.
              Dont ruin your image.It took too long to get the "Senior" or "Veteran" member tag.
              Bhai apni investment par dyaan do.doosron ki investment ki chinta band kar do.Aisa hi raha to baaki log profit book karte rahenge aur tum khali gyaan hi baante reh jaaoge.Stop spoiling this thread.

Eveybody know the ground reality of GEway, its constructive progress, its negative factors, positive factors, how govt works etc etc..These are the points even a new investor considers before investing.

Guys who have invested on DEway are already sitting on a good profit, they are having a good and sound sleep.(I am one of them..)).They are ready for more investment on this stretch.Their investment is growing day by day.Like them, I am really happy with my decision of making an investment on DEway.
              In real estate beside all other factors timing plays a vey important role.Those who understands it have invested on the right time and now are sitting on huge profits.Others just keep watching in a hope that one day prices will come down, DEway road will see black on it, FOB aayega to invest karenge.
              Bhai logo I would advice you guys to stay away from real estate and keep writing like you are doing today.)..

Guys, good news chintels is planning to launch 5000+.Someboday please post the latest pictures of DEway.

Happy Investing!! Have fun.

Pankaj

Comment

21 posts deleted!
                Watch Out for Suspensions!
                Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!

Comment

Hi , this is my first post.

I was closely following this thread from last one month and found it very interesting. DEW is very close to my heart as I live in Dwarka.

Please suggest if DEW is right place to buy for end use. If yes which sectors are better. I heard that road from Kherki Dhula till 37D is almost ready, any updates on it. Since litigation is near 10X sectors, if it safe to buy in 3x/8x sectors.

Looking forward to expert opinion

Comment

ravs77, what u r asking is the HOT topic of discussion .

U need to go through the thread & maybe, take an decision based on facts & what u may think is correct or what u perceive may happen .

.............& welcome to the forum .
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by ravs77 View Post
                      Hi , this is my first post.

I was closely following this thread from last one month and found it very interesting. DEW is very close to my heart as I live in Dwarka.

Please suggest if DEW is right place to buy for end use. If yes which sectors are better. I heard that road from Kherki Dhula till 37D is almost ready, any updates on it. Since litigation is near 10X sectors, if it safe to buy in 3x/8x sectors.

Looking forward to expert opinion
                      You can buy till sec 109 as main litigation area is after Sector Rd of 106/109.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X