NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 4 hours ago
21883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Ha Ha Ha..wat a joke..
    few people are claiming they want to discuss.They want to have a discusssion by pasting unrelevenat picures.
    They want to discuss by critizing eveybody who are putting efforts of taking pictures and updating the forum.
    They want to discuss by critizing eveybody who has investment on DEway.Calling eveybody sick here.
    Wow..wat a way for a discussion.
    And by the way, I am unable to understant what are they trying to disucss.

Happy Inevesting!!

Pankaj

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    The problem here is that some people r not ready to discuss the issues of the D e way .

They have standard replies to all this-

- Whoever is writing against D e way has missed the horse cart of the D e way .

- All people highlighting the ills of this area r ID's being run by me . Till now these members have claimed & named more than 20-30 ID's as being my ID's . We have all kind of nuts around & have to deal with all kind of sick people here .

No point in advising such people to skip posts, which they find of zero value . Have they ever looked at their contribution in the forum ???

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      Very important piece of information for people swearing to live close to the airports, highways .
      Originally posted by [B
      fritolay_ps[/B]]
      Low prices, high blood pressure

Noise pollution can be nasty
      I ncreased decibel levels can seriously impact your health and lead to high blood pressure, hearing impairment, hypertension, irritation and sleep disorders.
      Noisy spots impact property prices, too.

Dr Vikas Singhal, a clinical psychiatrist at Bensup Hospital, Sector 12, Dwarka, feels that though noise may not be the sole reason for stress, it can be an aggravating factor for people suffering from other ailments.

Real estate prices also go down as decibel levels go up. In Dwarka's Sector 8, close to the airport, prices are 50% lower than other sectors. “A 209 sq m plot in Sector 11 will cost R8 crore while something similar will sell for R4 crore to R4.5 crore in Sector 8,“ says property dealer Baljeet Garg. Rail tracks, too, are not preferred. “One can buy a 180 sq yd builder floor near the railway track for R1.75 crore in D block of Anand Vihar while a similar property will cost around R2.5 crore to R3 crore in blocks far from the track,“ says Subhash Gupta, a broker.
      Dwarka Sec 11 ( which is supposed to be not affected by airport noise as per this article) is 3.5km from airport. Distance of few dway sectors from airport.

1. Sec 111: 6 km
      2. Sec 113: 6.2 km
      3. Sec 110: 8.5 km
      4. Sec 109: 8.5 km

Comment

Sound Pollution

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
        Dwarka Sec 11 ( which is supposed to be not affected by airport noise as per this article) is 3.5km from airport. Distance of few dway sectors from airport.

Guys ... it seems some veteran keep bringing up the same issue

last time also when this most irrelevant issue was raised i asked if people have heard about " Fenesta Sound Proof Windows "

It aint this big a mess which people are raising again again

Comment

99 ke fer

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
          Dear sir,

Why are you wasting time here if you feel ......that whoever are writing the facts about DEW have missed the bus. The litigation is biggest hurdle on DEW and sustained from last 6 years.....no hearing on matter from last one year (as posted by fellow member). Everyone is skeptical about the execution of DEW and you are advising to do the same since you have already invested there. The prices were overrun doesnt mean that this trend shall continue....why you are so interested to advice anybody for wrong investment decision....I neveradvocate to invest in which area I am putting real and hard fact on the board......if you dont find value you may skip the post

Baki sab 99 KA FER HAIN........BHAGWAN BHALA KARE....

Apart from litigation please raise other issues ..
          i would love to read factual situations
          If you claim ur unbiasedness , u cud have said " that there are litigations, however legally the litigants do not have legal standing "
          and bhai saahab .. kahi 99 ke fer mein lene ke dene par jaye khud ko

BTW DEW ke nemesis ka reward aapko jata hai

and I m dead sure .. either u are desperately venting ur frustation at missing the bus or among one of the 500 odd litigants ( though seems less likely to me )

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa
            Do take an look at this . Vasant Kunj is seriously affected by the noise pollution, as per the article being discussed . Also do study the the difference of noise pollution on High rise, as compared to most of low rise in that part of Delhi .

Vasant Kunj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            People would keep on all calling all relevant information/ issues as bull shit . Quite understanable . They need to safeguard their investments .
            so does it maen a negative news for projects which are on NH8 ...projects like palm hills. Right on highway ...1000's of truck passng every hour. Or this news is not relevant for NH8 properties?
            Last edited by IGRM; March 3 2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by prasan[COLOR=Red
              tnitrk[/COLOR];349542]Apart from litigation please raise other issues ..
              i would love to read factual situations
              If you claim ur unbiasedness , u cud have said " that there are litigations, however legally the litigants do not have legal standing "
              and bhai saahab .. kahi 99 ke fer mein lene ke dene par jaye khud ko

BTW DEW ke nemesis ka reward aapko jata hai

and I m dead sure .. either u are desperately venting ur frustation at missing the bus or among one of the 500 odd litigants ( though seems less likely to me )

Bhaiya Ji,

आये थे हरि भजन को , ओटन लगे कपास ki kahavat chitrath kar di aapne yahan par.

Dont forget about the other facts which veteran and myself have posted at various occasions and for sake of your desire I am re-posting the same here...

1. ROB crossing issue...
              2. Litigation Issue including land/house acquisition.
              3. New proposed 4 flyover issue
              4. NHAI denying to access issue.
              5. Delhi side land acqiuisition issue.
              6. Sector road litigation issue.
              7. Lack of basic amenities issue.
              I would be happiest person if I have a piece of land on Dwarka Expressway regardless this is under litigation or out of it.....Kash aapki baat satye ho jaye ....aapke munh main ghee shakkar....aapko soo putron ki prapti ho if I have little bit piece of land on this 99 fer ki sarak par.
              Last edited by ultichakri; March 3 2012, 11:34 AM.
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post

Bhatia ji I second on you.

भाई लोग कुछ ज्यादा ही तिल का ताड़ बना रहे है

If we are discussing about noise pollution along Expressway please be informaed that NPR has a 30 meter of Green belt on either side(Total 60m). Truely speaking nobody like to have their home bang on the footpath of Highway, if somene is paying PLC for Road facing apartment then he is just an innocent man and he is in learning curve of this life.

If pollution along highway is such a disaster then waht will you say about properties along Ring Road of Delhi and NH8???

As far as airport noise pollution is concerned after airport runway it is worst below line of flight (Take-off & Landing) that too upto some height only. If someone really worry about noise pollution please go through the area affected by noise pollution and then only comment on this thread.

हवा में तीर चलाने का मजा लेने वाले भी कम नहीं है
                __________________________________________________ __________
                It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Absolutely last warning. 24 posts deleted!

Suspensions coming!
                  Last edited by IGRM; March 3 2012, 04:06 PM.
                  Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!

Comment

It is relevant to many properties on the NH & all over on all the Highways .

Request, please post in all relevant threads .

Thanks .

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                    so does it maen a negative news for projects which are on NH8 ...projects like palm hills. Right on highway ...1000's of truck passng every hour. Or this news is not relevant for NH8 properties?
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by Designer View Post
                      Bhatia ji I second on you.

भाई लोग कुछ ज्यादा ही तिल का ताड़ बना रहे है

If we are discussing about noise pollution along Expressway please be informaed that NPR has a 30 meter of Green belt on either side(Total 60m). Truely speaking nobody like to have their home bang on the footpath of Highway, if somene is paying PLC for Road facing apartment then he is just an innocent man and he is in learning curve of this life.

If pollution along highway is such a disaster then waht will you say about properties along Ring Road of Delhi and NH8???

As far as airport noise pollution is concerned after airport runway it is worst below line of flight (Take-off & Landing) that too upto some height only. If someone really worry about noise pollution please go through the area affected by noise pollution and then only comment on this thread.

हवा में तीर चलाने का मजा लेने वाले भी कम नहीं है
                      Hi
                      Greetings

I wish to second you on the green belt and the Road facing PLC, but not sure about the technical stuff..

Common sense and experience suggests to keep a reasonable distance from Airport.. In case of any international or domestic flight that I might have taken the concern is that of connectivity and never the distance (unless someone has to take a flight every day and that to twice)!!!

It would not be a good idea for me either to have a house next to the airport as I would rather like to plan a 15 or 20 minutes drive and stick to something closer to place of daily business, habitation, shopping, leisure, schools, library, nature etc!!

Once dway comes up it would be offering excellent connectivity and solving the problem of connectivity and a 15-20 min drive from 8x or 3x. Metro being proposed through Sheetla Mata Road-Atul Kataria Chwk- Iffco chowk would be a major blessing as it would reduce dependence on the road !!!

In the end it is a matter of individual choice and my POV is to stay reasonably distanced from a Highway and Airport as people across the globe choose to do.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X