21876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

I wish to second you on the green belt and the Road facing PLC, but not sure about the technical stuff..

Common sense and experience suggests to keep a reasonable distance from Airport.. In case of any international or domestic flight that I might have taken the concern is that of connectivity and never the distance (unless someone has to take a flight every day and that to twice)!!!

It would not be a good idea for me either to have a house next to the airport as I would rather like to plan a 15 or 20 minutes drive and stick to something closer to place of daily business, habitation, shopping, leisure, schools, library, nature etc!!

Once dway comes up it would be offering excellent connectivity and solving the problem of connectivity and a 15-20 min drive from 8x or 3x. Metro being proposed through Sheetla Mata Road-Atul Kataria Chwk- Iffco chowk would be a major blessing as it would reduce dependence on the road !!!

In the end it is a matter of individual choice and my POV is to stay reasonably distanced from a Highway and Airport as people across the globe choose to do.

Cheers
    I would like to another reason to add that is SECURITY REASON. In any war like situation the enemy have first target to damage the air base of any country. That's different reason Its highly unlikely to occur the country like India and immune in view of strategic location of National Capital. For this reason some country have shifted their international Airports at outskirts of capital, biggest example is Iran which is highly susceptible to air attack have shifted their International airport 60km away from capital Tehran. But our builders never get tired to mentioned the airport as a key distance from their project location. Despite knowing fact of everyone not use it for day to day commuting.

Sab 99 ka fer hain....
    Last edited by ultichakri; March 3 2012, 05:24 PM. Reason: typo
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by Designer View Post
      Bhatia ji I second on you.

भाई लोग कुछ ज्यादा ही तिल का ताड़ बना रहे है

If pollution along highway is such a disaster then waht will you say about properties along Ring Road of Delhi and NH8???

As far as airport noise pollution is concerned after airport runway it is worst below line of flight (Take-off & Landing) that too upto some height only. If someone really worry about noise pollution please go through the area affected by noise pollution and then only comment on this thread.

हवा में तीर चलाने का मजा लेने वाले भी कम नहीं है
      Bhai logon ko dway investors ka hamesha dhyan rehta hai..... apni investments se pehle doosron ki investments ki chinta hai... Their intentions are very clear.. to give as much negative publicity as possible.

Few projects which are really close to NH8 highway and should seriously look for ways to reduce noise pollution.
      1. Palm Hills: 150 mtr
      2. Godrej Frontier: 100 mtr
      3. Akme Raga: 100 mtr
      4. Manesar HSIDC flats: 200 mtr
      Last edited by vinaybhatia; March 3 2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

IGRM, people r again making irrelevant talk to divert the topic of discussion .

Please ensure that all such posts r deleted .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

photos of DEW near Dualatabad

Seeing is believing, I went to DEW to see myself. Some work has been done in front of sector 103,104 ( see pick below). This is just before Dualatabad flyover, you can see a factory which has blocked way.

My gut feeling says DEW will come and their will not be any realignment. I have seen Govt. winning battles and builders lobby is so strong that they will make govt. to take some decisions ( for example re-routing of NH8 in cyber city to ease traffic) and this is DEW.

Question is when this will come. My take not more than 2-3years max.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ravs77 View Post
            Seeing is believing, I went to DEW to see myself. Some work has been done in front of sector 103,104 ( see pick below). This is just before Dualatabad flyover, you can see a factory which has blocked way.

My gut feeling says DEW will come and their will not be any realignment. I have seen Govt. winning battles and builders lobby is so strong that they will make govt. to take some decisions ( for example re-routing of NH8 in cyber city to ease traffic) and this is DEW.

Thanks Ravs77. This work has been done in last few months only.

Comment

Originally posted by ravs77 View Post

Forget in 2-3 years, highly impossible. There are several hurdles which shall take atleast 7-10 years to solve. The area you are shwing in pictures I have already visited and seen the clusters of factories have blocked the road. These factories are located around 100m distance from daultabad road.

On realignment, I dont know whether it will take place or not but I heard it may be an option.....cant say anything...
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                I would like to another reason to add that is SECURITY REASON. In any war like situation the enemy have first target to damage the air base of any country. That's different reason Its highly unlikely to occur the country like India and immune in view of strategic location of National Capital. For this reason some country have shifted their international Airports at outskirts of capital, biggest example is Iran which is highly susceptible to air attack have shifted their International airport 60km away from capital Tehran. But our builders never get tired to mentioned the airport as a key distance from their project location. Despite knowing fact of everyone not use it for day to day commuting.

Sab 99 ka fer hain....
                Airports are built in the heart of city, as they are considered to be essential infrastructural support to any city for its development. Today, Gurgaon enjoys premium over other NCR satellite towns since proximity to Airport is considered to be a major factor by majority of MNCs. Expats working in India and many NRIs may also prefer to have residence in close proximity to Airport. Air travel is safest and fastest means of travel and is gradually, rather rapidly becoming most common mode of travel by mid to high profile employees of multinational and many Indian firms, therefore frequent travellers would also prefer to stay closer to Airport. All of above and thousands of Airport employees including pilots, engineers, cabin crew, Air traffic controllers etc. who are also highly paid, are potential customers, and therefore builders have good reason to advertise, proximity to Airport as a prime factor to sell their projects.

Airports, wherever, that are being shifted away from cities, are not because of Security reasons, but due to paucity of space to support infrastructural requirements of an international airport.

As far as noise pollution from aircrafts is concerned, no sector on Dwk Eway will fall below take off or approach path of any runway at IGI Airport.
                Last edited by mkg007; March 3 2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                  Dwarka Sec 11 ( which is supposed to be not affected by airport noise as per this article) is 3.5km from airport. Distance of few dway sectors from airport.

1. Sec 111: 6 km
                  2. Sec 113: 6.2 km
                  3. Sec 110: 8.5 km
                  4. Sec 109: 8.5 km
                  Thanks for bringing facts
                  In UK west London is just 3 miles and u see planes, u do not hear planes.

Great Vinay Bhatia Ji
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

This is Real time experience speaking... Thanks MKG

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X