NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
    You call it issues and I look at it as trigger points. In last 1 yr, two major events ( start of eway construction and start of sector roads construction ) have raised prices by 30%. With every trigger point, price is bound to increase.
    Very well contributed Vinay.
    VB
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Agreed ..

Quote :
      " Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
      You call it issues and I look at it as trigger points. In last 1 yr, two major events ( start of eway construction and start of sector roads construction ) have raised prices by 30%. With every trigger point, price is bound to increase.

"

If there would have been no issues, the prices would have been touching Dwarka Prices ..

These issues are actually good as they help to slowly increase the investment value rather than a quick shoot up in one go (assuming issues would not have been there ..). The appreciation in former is going to be way more than later.

Imagine, that all the issues are gone in a day and the expressway comes up in a year and every builder has their property ready in 2 years ..

What happens to the Dwarka Prices ? They come down because of excessive inventory in that region .. And if Dwarka prices come down, the DEway pricess also come down (or do not go that much up..).

In any case, it is a battle between "High Risk High Reward investor" and "Low/Moderate Risk Low/Moderate Reward" Investor.'' and their thinking process.

And there will never be a good answer as to who is right ..

Comment

Mr. Bhatia,

I am writing first time, this particular thread watching from last 2 months.

I disagree of your estimation of solving litigation issue, it may take longer time usually since I personally victim of it. Our one shop which was occupied by the tenant took almost 19 years to vacate and guess what rent he were paying..only 75/month for 1200 ft shop. The gap between hearing are approxx 2-3 months and usually 15minutes time give in each hearing.

I never seen any litigation solved before less than 15 years of time otherwise both parties compromise out of court if they cant wait such long time.

These are my views, you are a senior member but your estimation is not reasonable..
        Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

I have been watching this thread since the day it began.

The Dway was under litigation then as well as today.

But the construction of Dway has started, and thus the prices have moved from Rs. 3000 bracket to Rs. 4500 bracket. We predicted it. We were called cynical, brokers, liers and what not.

Those who criticized Dway projects couldn't succeed, and wont succeed. Those who supported Dway (like me) could never help it either. We, the supporters of Dway just made smart decisions of investing on it. And are already reaping benefits. All my 3 investments on Dway have grown. May be those who criticized Dway had reasons, but I always said that they should rather help the cause of making Dway litigation free (e.g. by filing PILs, or talking to farmers etc) rather than merely criticizing.

And we all know that there are so many triggers present on Dway for price appreciation in the next 3 years, which are not there anywhere in Gurgaon. In my opinion, this area holds maximum potential, and time will prove me right, again! Just select your project and builder with caution.

Comment

This is the whole point .

Earlier, people said D e way would be constructed in one year - the whole width of it . Now it being said a part of the width would be constructed now & it may take 5 years or more for the year to get fit for living .

The issue is that some people have been continuously changing their stands & their justification for all this is the appreciation . Appreciation can turn to depreciation in an minute . Many end users have bought with the false promise & hope that they would be able to live here in the next 2 years or so . For a person looking at a safe investment, investing here makes sense, when the D e away is litigation free, construction starts in the right earnest, a decent builder comes at a decent location ( one might have to pay a higher BSP & maybe earn a lessor ROI, but then one is assured of a relatively safer investment & most importantly, if he is an end user, an house to live in )

If u have the capability of taking a risk & can afford to wait for long, without blinking an eyelid, u may go ahead with investing here immediately, otherwise wait for the litigation to be over & let the construction start in the right earnest .

There is also apprehension on the long term financial viability of the D e way viz. the Delhi Master Plan 2021 .

What is wrong in the above ???? What is wrong is that some D e way lovers do not want the facts to come out & that is understandable, it affects their investments .

...........but facts & actual situation cannot be wished away by closing one's eyes & thinking every thing is fine .

Originally posted by DS1970 View Post
            Mr. Bhatia,

I disagree of your estimation of solving litigation issue, it may take longer time usually since I personally victim of it. Our one shop which was occupied by the tenant took almost 19 years to vacate and guess what rent he were paying..only 75/month for 1200 ft shop. The gap between hearing are approxx 2-3 months and usually 15minutes time give in each hearing.

I never seen any litigation solved before less than 15 years of time otherwise both parties compromise out of court if they cant wait such long time.

These are my views, you are a senior member but your estimation is not reasonable..
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Mr. Bhatia,

Delhi rent controal act is an outdated law which protects the rights of tenant, that is why any litigation under that act takes times. Not all litigation takes that long...particularly where govt authorties is a party..since there is public interest involved. refere the ghitroni case during delhi metro, sikandpur/DLF phase 3 case during GGN metro all solved within 1-2 years.

Comment

This thread was started about 30 months back & we almost stand at the same place viz. the litigation here .

Mr. Bhatia,

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
                  Airports are built in the heart of city, as they are considered to be essential infrastructural support to any city for its development. Today, Gurgaon enjoys premium over other NCR satellite towns since proximity to Airport is considered to be a major factor by majority of MNCs. Expats working in India and many NRIs may also prefer to have residence in close proximity to Airport. Air travel is safest and fastest means of travel and is gradually, rather rapidly becoming most common mode of travel by mid to high profile employees of multinational and many Indian firms, therefore frequent travellers would also prefer to stay closer to Airport. All of above and thousands of Airport employees including pilots, engineers, cabin crew, Air traffic controllers etc. who are also highly paid, are potential customers, and therefore builders have good reason to advertise, proximity to Airport as a prime factor to sell their projects.

Airports, wherever, that are being shifted away from cities, are not because of Security reasons, but due to paucity of space to support infrastructural requirements of an international airport.

As far as noise pollution from aircrafts is concerned, no sector on Dwk Eway will fall below take off or approach path of any runway at IGI Airport.
                  This is your own version of story, basically whenever new airport planned than most important factor for choosing the site is its proximity and distance from the city and planner always try to keep it at-least 20-25km away from the main city. Unfortunately, growing demand of city extending its boundary and covered the area vacate surrounding airport. When IGI was planned than this area was a jungle and as per your theory it must be planned in Cannaught Place.

The persons who have traveled thousand miles than what matters if he travel 20-25km further...immaterial at all.

I fully agree your POV that Airport plays very important role in development of infrastructure for any city and termed as backbone of infra development.

During world war II and recent middle east wars both time it was envisaged that enemy always try to destroy the airbase of any country regardless its military or civilian, since during crisis time the civilian airport also used for military air movement.

I never say the Dway any sector faces the problem of Air Traffic Noise pollution again some great minded persons her have assumed that I am targeting there but never it was my intention. The Security reason I added in my previous post for sake of general information and not to projecting it as a disadvantage to Dway Sectors. I know very well Dway sectors are not facing such problem or coming on path of Air routes.

Comment

Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
                    Quote :
                    " Originally Posted by vinaybhatia

"

If there would have been no issues, the prices would have been touching Dwarka Prices ..

These issues are actually good as they help to slowly increase the investment value rather than a quick shoot up in one go (assuming issues would not have been there ..). The appreciation in former is going to be way more than later.

Imagine, that all the issues are gone in a day and the expressway comes up in a year and every builder has their property ready in 2 years ..

What happens to the Dwarka Prices ? They come down because of excessive inventory in that region .. And if Dwarka prices come down, the DEway pricess also come down (or do not go that much up..).

In any case, it is a battle between "High Risk High Reward investor" and "Low/Moderate Risk Low/Moderate Reward" Investor.'' and their thinking process.

And there will never be a good answer as to who is right ..
                    Its a personal choice. i would always prefer to live in newly constructed luxury apartment with club, swimmingpool, e.t.c with state of the art construction instead of old society flats that are just minutes away.

secondly the approach and connectivity to South delhi, airport , other important commercial areas, offices from 10x or so called delhi sectors will be much better than even Dwarka.

Comment

1. ROB crossing issue... - 2-3 yrs My estimate 3-4 yrs
                      2. Litigation Issue including land/house acquisition. - 2-3 yrs 4 Years minimum out of courst settlement otherwise 7-10 years through court verdict, please be informed 6 years time already passed in litigation
                      3. New proposed 4 flyover issue - What is the issue? they are proposed. Atleast 4 years time
                      4. NHAI denying to access issue. - What is the issue? Please go to old post where NHAI have refused to provide the access to Dway
                      5. Delhi side land acqiuisition issue. - 2-3 yrs Seems Resonable
                      6. Sector road litigation issue. - What and where is the issue? Check Huda records or old posts
                      7. Lack of basic amenities issue. - Abh se amenities ka issue ho gaya? Metro nahin aayi, yeh bhi likh dete list main. Amenities means Hosiptal, Schools, Sewrage, Electricity, Water, Shopping complex etc etc.
                      Most of the activies would be simultaneously happened hence reasonable time you may work-out as per the activity taking longer period of time.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X