Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Yes 6000-6500 for this location does not make sense..

Unless I will be greeted by Katrina or Kareena in the house everyday

Comment

amit Bhai, Katrina or Kareena ka bhav apne kaafi gira diya . Bhai loug ATS 5500 + mein hype kar rahe hain, Katrina or Kareena ke liya ( for life ) sirf 500 psft ?????

Originally posted by amit001 View Post

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

thats the irony of the Indian/GGn RE market - where prices are artificailly jacked by developers through new launches

Theoritically jaha supply kam hain waha price jada hone chahiye

But what is happening is that areas like D way/NH which has supply for the next 10 years are getting hyped because of new launches every second day at obnoxious prices.

Welcome to Gurgaon
        Amit bhai,

when i compare dway with spr, every logic fails. I mean what is left for the investors...rates r going up...no doubt, but how easy it will be to sell remains a mystery.
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Bhalla sir - aapki information sabse better hoti hain.. You know the best.

Mahindra/Siddhartha will come at a later stage, thats what my contact told me.

Godrej was in the reckoning but at the end they decided to go with Tata/Mahindra

My frnd told me that he will be able to get me a very good discount on the TATA project, if I would like to buy there. He (works for one of world's top 4 RE consulting firms) is involved in this transaction and knows Siddhartha promoters very well). I am not sure how good an investment it can prove out to be 6000 + looks damm expensive

Aisa kuch nahi hai amit Ji , bas thoda bahut chalte firte sun lete hai....bas

See TATA product will not doubt be very superior compared to other project much like Verandas when compared to the Belmonts on GC road ...

Entry price is a key factor to be decided very carefully , prices will not differ by 1000-2000 psf on possession , so it makes sense to enter from a lower price....Gain a decent ROI and then move onto a superior product at the time of possession for better rentals.....

And Sidharth Chouhan is not a very good name to be associated with , however I do believe that such big companies like TATa and mahindra will have air tight JDA's so that no tom dick or harry can create a problem for them at later stages .....

Cheers

Comment

Jungle main mangal... hunn
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Manoj bhai - 5500 to sab hawa hain...

I doubt anybody will buy ATS at 5500

baaki tata brand names always commend 1000 premium over nearby projects because of brand and specs..

Katrina/kareeen ke lie i cna biy ATS at 10 K also (2016 rate predicted by the followers )

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              amit Bhai, Katrina or Kareena ka bhav apne kaafi gira diya . Bhai loug ATS 5500 + mein hype kar rahe hain, Katrina or Kareena ke liya ( for life ) sirf 500 psft ?????

Comment

Max entry price for investors of Short to medium term should not be more than 4500-4600 psf BSP

and for long term investors It can be max 5500 , over and above that , No one will be able to get more than FD kind of returns in 2-3 years.....

Comment

Noida main developers ne bipasha dikha ke flat beche hain

Ggn main Katrina/kareena se kam kam nahi chalega

Comment

hawa nai hai Amit bhai they are coming up with subvention plan with indiabulls for 18 months No emi kind of thing , this will be Chintels released quota and only 40 units will be up for sale and chintels is planning big with their last two towers of paradiso , 6k psf , with specs comparable to puri......

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                      Max entry price for investors of Short to medium term should not be more than 4500-4600 psf BSP

and for long term investors It can be max 5500 , over and above that , No one will be able to get more than FD kind of returns in 2-3 years.....
                      Even FD return seems to be difficult to me...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X