NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 8 hours ago
21914 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Bhalla ji whats this 5450 price for?

Also whats the resale now for ATS/Chintels/Mahindra?

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    bipasha GGn mein bhi thi aur bade mehange waale flat beche usne bhai saab , Provence estate,.....lol

and ATS kocoon price is 5450 psf

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Bhalla ji whats this 5450 price for?

Also whats the resale now for ATS/Chintels/Mahindra?
      why worry Amit...u wont even believe that Koccon is gonna sell at 5200 very soon// hava haii ya scah...lets give it 5 days..
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

VB dont u think that 5450 price is too much for this location?

Comment

VB dont u think that 5450 price is too much for this location?
          wrong man to ask this question. VB bhai had purchased at 3800/ and later got some more discount! so he will be very happy.
          Bhaiya apni investment kaun kharab bataiga? Good going VB bhai...
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by ENDUSE View Post
            @AshishK: You would agree that every person (investor/buyer) has his own risk apetite depending upon their finacial condition, mental make-up, risk averseness, urgency, need etc. to name a few factors when deciding upon buying/investing in property.

I did not even go with Unitech projects in New Gurgaon area given their reputation in not delivering their projects on time, let go of smaller builders. DLF charges a premium and is bad on delivering on time as well. I knew the people who matter in IndiaBulls and was assured about the delivery time/quality of the project since IB is trying to make a name for itself in Gurgaon in real estate. Financially they are a listed company and very sound. So I was kind of assured of getting my money back if something ever went wrong !!

With that said, let me come back to your question. When I invested, i knew then also of the pending court case but what were the options I had for buying a flat in Gurgaon area? Either to go 25 kms south to Manesar and get 20-25% discount on the price of a simiar flat or buy something on E way and be in the first wave of buyers to afford there (which I did). New Gurgaon was way overpriced and out of budget for a salaried guy like me. IndiaBulls provided the best opportunity to me because they came in lower than DLF/Unitech as they didnt have a brand name and wanted to sell their project.

I also know that once this NPR region is fully developed it will be way better than new Gurgaon and will rival some south Delhi colonies (this may take 8-10 years at the max, i believe).

Considering the worst case scenario of NPR getting delayed by 10 years, I will still have my flat delivered on time and would be able to move in (in next 2 and 1/2 years). I may have to go through unauthorized New Palam Vihar for some years (read bad roads and traffic congestion) but I am used to commuting from West Delhi to Okhla for 15 years (90-120 minutes one-way) when the whole infrastructure (Flyovers, Metro etc.) was coming up in Delhi. I do believe that if Eway will face some issues, other side roads will be there for sure. Afterall new residents would need some kind of roads for sure for which development charges are being given to HUDA.

So, what matters foremost to me, is the builder delivering his side of things and that too on time. Infrastructure will take care of itself eventually (have seen first hand new Gurgaon come up like this).
            Enduse sahab,

I do not want to sound pessimistic (as enough debate has happened) but am certainly amused by some of your points. It happens with all of us when we have invested our fortune on high hopes.

a) You say that India bull is listed, brand, will get your money back (HOW??) etc etc and at the same time you down play DLF & Unitech...top 2 brands in GGN and listed as well. So what is so unique in IB that they will not face the same issues as you have mentioned about DLF & Unitech.

b) Again I am intrigued by your hopes of rivaling south delhi. Bhaiya poshest of posh properties are nowhere in comparison with some of the unauthorized colonies of delhi, leave south delhi aside. this day will never come.

c) Lastly, Raheja is ready and possesion is delayed due to delay in infrastructure. IB is also in advanced stage. How will you live in your ready home unless you are a ghost hunter?

Please understand the ground realities, emotions are ok. I would also like to clear that I wish Dway to come good and fast. It will boost not only Dway but GGN as such.

Best Wishes,
            RS
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Amit ji read my previous comments , Its in subvention with indiabulls for 18 months , pay 15% of TOtal price and no emi for 18 months

Comment

ENDUSE bhai, you haven't yet answered my question.

Would you buy today in DE-way if you do not have a home of your own and you have a steady income in which you can afford a loan of 70 lakhs and pay EMIs for 25 years and rent till possession?

Originally posted by ENDUSE View Post
                @AshishK: You would agree that every person (investor/buyer) has his own risk apetite depending upon their finacial condition, mental make-up, risk averseness, urgency, need etc. to name a few factors when deciding upon buying/investing in property.

I did not even go with Unitech projects in New Gurgaon area given their reputation in not delivering their projects on time, let go of smaller builders. DLF charges a premium and is bad on delivering on time as well. I knew the people who matter in IndiaBulls and was assured about the delivery time/quality of the project since IB is trying to make a name for itself in Gurgaon in real estate. Financially they are a listed company and very sound. So I was kind of assured of getting my money back if something ever went wrong !!

With that said, let me come back to your question. When I invested, i knew then also of the pending court case but what were the options I had for buying a flat in Gurgaon area? Either to go 25 kms south to Manesar and get 20-25% discount on the price of a simiar flat or buy something on E way and be in the first wave of buyers to afford there (which I did). New Gurgaon was way overpriced and out of budget for a salaried guy like me. IndiaBulls provided the best opportunity to me because they came in lower than DLF/Unitech as they didnt have a brand name and wanted to sell their project.

I also know that once this NPR region is fully developed it will be way better than new Gurgaon and will rival some south Delhi colonies (this may take 8-10 years at the max, i believe).

Considering the worst case scenario of NPR getting delayed by 10 years, I will still have my flat delivered on time and would be able to move in (in next 2 and 1/2 years). I may have to go through unauthorized New Palam Vihar for some years (read bad roads and traffic congestion) but I am used to commuting from West Delhi to Okhla for 15 years (90-120 minutes one-way) when the whole infrastructure (Flyovers, Metro etc.) was coming up in Delhi. I do believe that if Eway will face some issues, other side roads will be there for sure. Afterall new residents would need some kind of roads for sure for which development charges are being given to HUDA.

So, what matters foremost to me, is the builder delivering his side of things and that too on time. Infrastructure will take care of itself eventually (have seen first hand new Gurgaon come up like this).

Comment

thats the irony of the Indian/GGn RE market - where prices are artificailly jacked by developers through new launches

Theoritically jaha supply kam hain waha price jada hone chahiye

But what is happening is that areas like D way/NH which has supply for the next 10 years are getting hyped because of new launches every second day at obnoxious prices.

Welcome to Gurgaon
                  Two main points for price appreciation are construction progress in already launched projects and new launches. Both of these are missing from SPR since last 1 yr. New launches will only come in insde sectors as most of SPR facing land is owned by Unitech. Only chance of appreciation is when Unitech will start showing decent ground progress.
                  Last edited by vinaybhatia; March 7 2012, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AashishK View Post
                    ENDUSE bhai, you haven't yet answered my question.

Would you buy today in DE-way if you do not have a home of your own and you have a steady income in which you can afford a loan of 70 lakhs and pay EMIs for 25 years and rent till possession?
                    Ashishji: Yes I would buy today if I can afford one. Nothing has changed n terms of facts when I bought my flat last year. On the contrary, the assertion by Indiabulls of making the NPR 2 years back have only come true and I see no reason why their other assertions would be wrong given the kind of political relationships they have.

Comment

RSji: My comments are under each of your point below.
                      Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                      Enduse sahab,

I do not want to sound pessimistic (as enough debate has happened) but am certainly amused by some of your points. It happens with all of us when we have invested our fortune on high hopes.

a) You say that India bull is listed, brand, will get your money back (HOW??) etc etc and at the same time you down play DLF & Unitech...top 2 brands in GGN and listed as well. So what is so unique in IB that they will not face the same issues as you have mentioned about DLF & Unitech.
                      Unitech is in a financial mess for sometime now and has also taken some loans from Indiabulls Finance. DLF due to its size will always be solvent but charges a premium for its name. Additionally, both DLF and Unitech use monies from bookings of the project to fund their existing projects resulting in long delays of thier projects.
                      Inidabulls is immune from this because they do not have multiple projects going on and are trying to build a name for themselves in Gurgaon. So they will deliver first few projects on time, atleast. Having a financial group company acts as a ready source of funds as well.

b) Again I am intrigued by your hopes of rivaling south delhi. Bhaiya poshest of posh properties are nowhere in comparison with some of the unauthorized colonies of delhi, leave south delhi aside. this day will never come.
                      If Diplomatic Enclave comes up in next 8-10 years and NPR gets built, I see no reason why this area can't be the South Delhi of Gurgaon at the very least .

c) Lastly, Raheja is ready and possesion is delayed due to delay in infrastructure. IB is also in advanced stage. How will you live in your ready home unless you are a ghost hunter?
                      As I said in my post, barring NPR, side roads/infrastructure should not be a problem for this area and I am ok to put up with bad roads/traffic for few years if it comes to that. Because eventually, NPR has to be built.

Please understand the ground realities, emotions are ok. I would also like to clear that I wish Dway to come good and fast. It will boost not only Dway but GGN as such.

Best Wishes,
                      RS

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X