A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19897 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I agree 100 % with u . Never said, all guys talking about D e way r brokers . I know, there r many investors & end users too & some guys, who may have the money to risk & may find this as an interesting investment . But, can u tell me, has any of the guys condemned the broker who is propagating wrong facts on the D e way tender ? If not, why? Can u or somebody explain . I am rather seeing some guys trying to defend this, with all kind of vague explanations (sic ) . Why ? R these guys accomplices to the sure shot identified broker ?

I am talking about the guys who r giving wrong information on the D e way with impunity, in order to fleece the newbies & gullible investors . See the link, it has 100 % proof, which clearly shows manipulations, wrong statements by the brokers in the forum .

Originally Posted by amit001
    atleast comment on the 25/150 metre statement by raumybhan, who i though had the maximum knowledge on D way....comment on his statement that it is not a 25 metre tender it is atender for 150 metre wide road to be completed in 12/18 months
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj Ji Goodnite, kuch kal ka liya bhi rakh lo, this discussion is ENDLESS.

ghaon basa nahi, dhanga pehla sa shuru ho gaha. :)

My 2 cents....

Manoj bhai u have valid reasons to argue about Deway (court case, B to B+ grade builders, more than 5+ yrs to develop these sectors, and few more ... ), BUT dont forget few positive points (all these sectors come under HUDA 2021 plan - HUDA knows how to get land for roads by hook or crook, same story from sector 1 to now 115), gurgaon needs better road network to reduce traffic jams - agar NPR aur SPR nahi bana to NH8 road parking lot sa kam nahi hoga in 2014, without these sector gurgaon rates are gonna fly to min 2+ crore ka 2BHK in next 5 yrs and few more ... )

One last point - We really appreciate ur comments on projects only

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    My point is that we are loosely using broker term for all investors of D eway. Anyone who talks positively about eway is not a broker. Many are end users/investors who see potential in that area.
    It is very incorrect to say that brokers are trying to misguide users and are trying to sell eway projects. Brokers are everywhere and don't have any preference for any area.
    CommentQuote
  • nitin Bhai, i am only replying out of context of this forum, when people r posting hate speeches against me . I wish all these brokers vanish in thin air & i need to reply/comment on projects only .

If u read my posts, i am not against the D e way ( i do have certain apprehensions on the litigation, Delhi Master plan 2021 it seems a big negative for D e way, lack of decent builders at decent locations etc. ), but against the brokers who r spreading misinformation against the D e way by claiming that rates would go from 3000 to 12000 in a year, D e way would be livable in the next 2 tears & the latest & the biggest that the full 125 meters of the D e way would be constructed in the next 12 months . Please read my posts again & comment .

Would request u to understand the context of posts, before commenting . I again repeat, i am not against the D e way ( i do have certain apprehensions on the litigation, Delhi Master plan 2021 it seems a big negative for D e way, lack of decent builders at decent locations etc. ), but against the brokers who r spreading misinformation against the D e way by claiming that rates would go from 3000 to 12000 in a year, D e way would be livable in the next 2 tears & the latest & the biggest that the full 125 meters of the D e way would be constructed in the next 12 months . My negativity on the D e way is because of its litigation & the construction not starting in the right earnest, no decent builders at decent locations, as of now & also that it may be inhabitable after 7-8 years . D e way may offer some decent investment opportunities & may offer some good options to the end users, but investing here right now is not everybody's cup of tea . For a person looking at a safe investment, investing here makes sense, when the D e away is litigation free, construction starts in the right earnest, a decent builder comes at a decent location ( one might have to pay a higher BSP & maybe earn a lessor ROI, but then one is assured of a relatively safer investment & most importantly, if he is an end user, an house to live in ) . I have some strong apprehensions on Delhi Master Plan, which has a huge land bank adjacent to Dwarka ( being called Dwarka 2 ) & it is going to affect D e way the most ( D e way being the nearest & may become actually inhabitable by 2019-21 ) .

Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - View Single Post - When is the Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road) starting?
    CommentQuote
  • It does not matter weather you are against or with deway. No one will invest or not invest hard earned money based on what you say.
    Read times property page of today.

Second, you project the view that apart from you, ppl in this forum are either brokers or poor gullible investors whom you are trying to save.
    Give us a break. By posting in bold colours, you just make fool of urself.
    Ppl here are much smarter then you can imagine.

So you take a chill pill and wait a year to drive on deway.
    CommentQuote
  • I can foresee a large number of new profiles getting created, to abuse me in this forum .

"Can anybody tell me, why fake profile r being created & from the very first post, i am being targeted ? Can't u see the desperation of the D e way brokers . They r creating fake profiles, since, they do not have any answers to give & they know, it is a battle lost" .
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :bab (45):. How correct i was, it started happening :D.

.......& i don't need the chill pill, my chill pill is catching the brokers in the forum & the fake profiles being created by them :bab (59):.

If u feel that there r no newbies/gullible investors, be happy . What do u think of the misinformation being spread by the D e way brokers regarding 125 meters being constructed in 12 months ? Do u think, such people & their accomplices should be banned permanently from this forum ?

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I can foresee a large number of new profiles getting created, to abuse me in this forum .

"Can anybody tell me, why fake profile r being created & from the very first post, i am being targeted ? Can't u see the desperation of the D e way brokers . They r creating fake profiles, since, they do not have any answers to give & they know, it is a battle lost" .
    CommentQuote
  • guys D way is a reality and its completion is from now on just a matter of time. at the same time my view point is

1. the development of the area will take a bout 4-5 years( neither 1-2 nor 8-9 yrs). the area starts getting developed as soon as the delivery of projects starts. though some IB and raheja projects would get delivered earlier but the neighbourhood will take some more time.

2. The investment on DWay is very personal. yes the current projects are mostly by new builders/smaller players barring India Bulls and Raheja which are as good as any other.
    So here by assuming a builder risk you are getting a distinct price advantage. so its a call one must take depending on his risk appatite

3. once the e way is completed the entire divide of nh8 deway would diminish( after all its just 12.5 kms from start to finish- so a 10 min drive) the sectors right on border may have some percived advantage but other than that DWAY will be just an excellent connectivity tool .

4. brokers i see have no liking/disliking for a particular area. its a puerly commercial transcation and they will push where they see money:bab (45): NH8/Dway makes no difference. The market dynamics ensure that the broker return is .5/1% irrespective of the company brokrerage. yes smaller builders encourage underwriters where the brokers might make some more bucks.

5. the forum has backers for both NH* and Dway. let the decision to invest be on merit of each project..

Happy investing...
    CommentQuote
  • To answer your one question that Delhi Master Plan 2021 would cause death for Dwarka eway projects, I ask why ?

If Dwarka Eway suffers because of excess supply from Delhi, then the entire NCR should suffer, right ? Including your investements on NH8?
    Including Noida/ Greater Noida ? Including the far off Yamuna Expressway project ? Why are you pin pointing on Dwarka Eway death?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    guys D way is a reality and its completion is from now on just a matter of time. at the same time my view point is

1. the development of the area will take a bout 4-5 years( neither 1-2 nor 8-9 yrs). the area starts getting developed as soon as the delivery of projects starts. though some IB and raheja projects would get delivered earlier but the neighbourhood will take some more time.

2. The investment on DWay is very personal. yes the current projects are mostly by new builders/smaller players barring India Bulls and Raheja which are as good as any other.
    So here by assuming a builder risk you are getting a distinct price advantage. so its a call one must take depending on his risk appatite

3. once the e way is completed the entire divide of nh8 deway would diminish( after all its just 12.5 kms from start to finish- so a 10 min drive) the sectors right on border may have some percived advantage but other than that DWAY will be just an excellent connectivity tool .

4. brokers i see have no liking/disliking for a particular area. its a puerly commercial transcation and they will push where they see money:bab (45): NH8/Dway makes no difference. The market dynamics ensure that the broker return is .5/1% irrespective of the company brokrerage. yes smaller builders encourage underwriters where the brokers might make some more bucks.

5. the forum has backers for both NH* and Dway. let the decision to invest be on merit of each project..

Happy investing...

AmitMM Once again you are bang on target. Love your post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RajkumarMukhi
    Delhi Master Plan 2021 would cause death for Dwarka eway projects, I ask why ?

If Dwarka Eway suffers because of excess supply from Delhi, then the entire NCR should suffer, right ? Including your investements on NH8?
    Including Noida/ Greater Noida ? Including the far off Yamuna Expressway project ? Why are you pin pointing on Dwarka Eway death?

RajkumarMukhi, You are right not only DW but the entire NCR will suffer.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj is not very clear what he want on dway.

Initially he said he is waiting for the tender to be released

when tender was released he said wait for the good builders

when good builders launched projects he said price is high.

For him sare cresant is VFM although location and builder is questinable.

How can you have the low cost projects in a area where you have so many triggers to be discounted in price.

Now he is saying price is too high and wait for the good builders to launch. How can we have builders like DLF selling at a rpice which fits in middle class budget.
    CommentQuote
  • timesofindia article

DWARKA GURGAON LINK EXPRESSWAY

Dwarka-Gurgaon Link Expressway will help residents and commuters bypass the traffic at Gurgaon toll near Delhi during peak hours. A K TIWARY writes

QUICK BITES

THE SHIFT TO THE NPR IS SOLELY BECAUSE IT WILL PROVIDE FASTER ACCESS TO THE AIRPORT; IT WILL REACH DELHI NEAR DWARKA PHASE II (WHICH HOUSES THE PROPOSED DIPLOMATIC ENCLAVE) AND THE CURRENT METRO CORRIDOR (THE METRO CORRIDOR HAS BEEN PROPOSED PARALLEL TO THE ROAD)
    It’s boom time with development taking place near the Dwarka-Gurgaon Link Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road or NPR). Land around 16km stretch has already been acquired out of the total 18km stretch and work has been allotted and work near the Basai village has already commenced. Just like the 1990s saw focus on providing access to the Maruti Udyog factory along the old highway to the current NH 8, the same exuberance is expected in the case of the NPR.
    The shift to the NPR is solely because it will provide faster access to the airport; it will connect to 100m wide road proposed in the new master plan; it will reach Delhi near Dwarka Phase II (which houses the proposed diplomatic enclave) and the current Metro corridor (the Metro corridor has been proposed parallel to the road).
    Arun Kotwal, CEO of Sidhartha Group, says that the road starts from Dwarka and crosses Bijwasan, New Palam Vihar, Kherki Daula and finally meets at NH 8. Sectors that are going to reap rich dividends are Sectors 99-113 and Sectors 83 and 84. There will be a commercial belt touching Sectors 105, 106, 109, 110, 110A, 111, 112 and 113 with Sectors 100 and 101 being for public utilities. And then Sectors 114 and 88 are fully commercial. Other residential sectors that are a little away from the expressway but will benefit from it are Sectors 81-86, 89-93 and 95.
    Developers in these sectors are Emaar MGF (Sectors 107, 102, 103, 99, 82, 84), Sobha Developers (Babupur and Bajghera), Orris Infrastructure, Antriksh Group, Sidhartha Group (Sectors 95, 103), Puri Construction (village Chauma), BPTP (Sectors 99, 102, 104, 113), Raheja (village Pawla), Uppal Housing (Sector 99), Mahindra Lifespaces (Sector 110A), Bestech (Sectors 81, 82, 92), Vatika (Sectors 82, 83). Recently, Sidhartha Group launched Estella in Sector 103.
    “This area will get a boost owing to the expressway. Another good aspect for this area can be a proposal by the authorities to let developers do the sector roads. Though anything has not been finalized on this aspect, yet if this happens then completion of sector roads will not be a problem here,” Arun Kotwal says.
    Vijay Gupta, MD of Orris Infrastructure, says: “Another factor is the proximity of these areas to Dwarka-Gurgaon link expressway, which will help residents here bypass the traffic at Gurgaon toll near Delhi during peak hours. We are coming up with assets of more than 1,200 acres of land bank located in prime developing sectors.
    “Sectors 81, 82, 85, 86, 90, 9, 92, 93 and 95 are around 3km from this expressway and buyers investing in these areas will be able to avoid traffic snarls at Gurgaon toll during peak hours. For New Gurgaon, government is thinking of giving the work of sector roads to developers.”
    Vivek Dahiya, founder and CEO of GenReal Property Advisers (P) Ltd, says: “Government authorities in Gurgaon should choose from other best practices and aim at providing infrastructure at and around the Northern Periphery Road before large-scale development takes place. This includes sector roads, water and sewerage mains, electric sub-stations, etc. The biggest risk for any buyer in this area is a potential delay in construction of the NPR, which would further delay development in this area.”
    Anil Sharma, CMD of Amrapali Group, says: “Gurgaon has become one of the top destinations because of the world-class infrastructure and amenities, transportation facilities with other neighboring states and also because of the close proximity to IGI airport and the Metro rail connectivity to Delhi.”
    Rakesh Yadav, MD of Antriksh Group, says: “New areas like Sectors 80-93 at Gurgaon are an ideal showcase of the development in the region as lots of construction works is taking place here and turning the whole place into a residential and commercial hub. These sectors also attract special attention being connected to major industrial zones of Manesar, which houses some leading industrial units of Honda, Maruti, among others.”
    CommentQuote
  • tender is for 42 meters, 6-8 lane total with a central divider

REPEAT POSTS WHICH WERE POSTED BY RAKESH AND ME 3 WEEKS BEFORE

RAKESH
    yeah this is the first step towards NPR, but once done it should be open the way for further developments along. Here is how I looked at it , see page number 68 of the tender it gives the breakup of 150mtr for NPR.

I'm starting from left side if I stand in the middle of the Dway facing towards Manesar(which side is left or right is contestable as map gives cross-section)

1. 30 Meters for Green belt and Hight tension line.
    2. 2.5 Meters footpath, then 3.5 meter HMV lane, then 2.5 Mtrs footpath.
    3. 10 Meter service road.
    4. 10 Meters Trunk servive,
    5. 7 Meter foot path.
    6. 4 Meter + 7 Meter + 4 Meter BRT corridore.

7. Then Drum rolls 12.5 Meters road they are talking about.
    8. 10 Meter central Divider.
    9. Again drum rolls 12. 5 Meters road.
    10. 7 Meter Footpath.
    11. 8 Meter Metro.

fir uske baad sab kuch repeat as on right side amounting to total 150 Meter.

so yes this is the first Step, rest will take time but good to start things rolling.

Originally Posted by chopra
    Thanks for the details.

Earlier I just saw the figure on page 68 which shows 42 meter section and was wondering why govt floated tenders for only 42 meters, but now I understand that 150 meters include everything like Central divider, Central and service roads, green belts , BRT ,Metro ,Trunk Services and Foot Paths.

I agree with you that 6 lanes road with 10 meter central divider would be good for now.:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • You really hit the bulls eye this time buddy , a real and practical view point !!!
    Cheerz

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    guys D way is a reality and its completion is from now on just a matter of time. at the same time my view point is

Happy investing...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks,

I am in a process of buying a plot at sector-9A , will NPR have any positive affect on the prices in mid term ???

The current average rate is 40k , please let me know what to expect ???
    CommentQuote