NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 8 hours ago
21920 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by windynight View Post
    when was the last time did u contact RP...re. same?
    Guess with in last 15 days...I was at there skyz sample flat...may be guys there were more interested in selling me the appt......

Comment

Dwarka expressway tender

Tender Notice Text Display

Comment

The wait is over

Finally the wait is over and tender has been floated. Hope the work will start soon instead of brokers saying tender had been already passed and some work has been started in the dwarka side.

With the same I expect the rate to rise in present projects and more new projects from respectable builders to launch soon cashing in the opportunity
        Last edited by MANOJa; December 26 2015, 04:08 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          For Clarion read this -

Ansal looks to be on a backward evolution from Man to Monkey .

!!!!!

LOL

What brought this on???
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

It was quality specific comment, nothing more ( though, i forgot to add/say this in the specific post )

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
            !!!!!

LOL

What brought this on???
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              It was quality specific comment, nothing more ( though, i forgot to add/say this in the specific post )
              i second this thought

Comment

Hi guys i have an offer to buy 250 yards plot in ramprastha for 22k but they are still booking on parchis, once they launch formally they will give registry on allotment. Please advice if this is the right price for the above location. As per broker's consideration this would be prime location on D-E-Way and metro is there on the cards aswell near 37 D. Or one can buy 16-17k in a resale but catch here is you never know which location you gonna get plot. Builder can allot you anywhere in that sector.
                Guys please suggest the future prospects for this location and the price quoted by this broker.
                Cheers

Can u please PM me the details of the broker who offered u this....

Comment

Imp update on Northern Peripheral Road - HUDA is opening the tenders for NPR. Already listed it on their website and was there in yesterday's newspaper.
                  Tender Notice Text Display

Comment

Meenakshims...sent u details of broker..reg. Ramprastha 37D plots
                    Regards
                    Last edited by windynight; February 22 2011, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Meenakshims...sent u details of broker..reg. Ramprastha 37D plots
                      Regards
                      HI There

Please PM me the details as well...would like to talk to him

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X