A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19770 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • A few sector road pics. All between sector 99 and 103 region:
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Last few:
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • WoW - Its real.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it WIP pics, I don't think so if we have to compare with what has been seen on NH8 during WIP. Seems like work this work was done long time back and nothing much is progressing now.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Rudder for the amazing pics , the Greenery on either side gives a beautiful Countryside Feeling....

I hope it remains this way...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Last few:

Thanks rudder, its good to see the realisation of Highway passing through green fields before the start of construction of Concrete Jungles ....doesn't matter its being built in parts of full at this stage bcoz this malpractice is going on everywhere

Let few more possession starts along this Dwarka Expressway, none of the government or department neglect the realisation of full length Highway ..... its just a matter of time now!!!

:bab (48)::bab (48)::bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Thanks bhallaji, blessU, golu11 and others. Yup, I am very much here. Just that work/travel consume a major part of my time these days. Hardly get a chance to go dew hunting.

But dew work is going well. Of what I hear, they are presently working on the patch adjacent to puri diplomatic green. Have no pics of the work on that patch though.

But here is some contribution from my side clicked yesterday. Notice the plants on the divider :) :

rudder sir

I am new to this forum and my compliments on the excellent photos taken of dwarka expressway. It appears that they are making excellent progress and would be a very promising place in the medium term.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you all for the kind words.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu
    Without Deway this area is not worth more than 3500-4500 psf of carpet area where as builders are selling at the rate of 7000-9000 psf of carpet area.

No Deway means not a single commercial/office project would be launched in this area.
    (Connectivity to the airport is a must for success of any commercial/office project in gurgaon)

Try navigating roads of old gurgaon and various villages in between to reach office ; then you can visualize the fate of this region without Deway.

There are a lot of properties in Gurgaon which are right on NH but it takes hours just to get on to the NH.
    CommentQuote
  • Amazing pics, rudder bhai
    CommentQuote
  • Rudder ji Jindabad
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot for wonderful pics Rudder...giving positive energy...keep it up...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    hi
    Greetings

See from the "eyes of your heart".. you will feel them... they are all here.
    man ki aankhon se dekho, yahin milenge sare..:D

Ancient wisdom says.. body gets destroyed but not the soul!! (Check pic of person asking the question!!:D)

Here on IREF, in case IDs gets banned they keep taking rebirth EVER INCREASING NO. of members on IREF

On a serious note, I do miss contributions from many, in particular Rudder for his updates on dway progress...:o

Cheers

BlessU, I would suggest to revoke all the banned id's , few members were very interesting and there absense have made some the treads really boring.

Instaed these boring sticky threads whom no one visits and nor contributes should be taken off, if a thread is interesting ppl will themself search for it.
    CommentQuote
  • WOW..rudder ji..tussi great ho..a picture speaks more than thousand words.slowly its getting there..i can even see black on these roads.. :).

hold on tight guys..

Pankaj
    CommentQuote
  • एनपीआर की राह में आ रहे स्ट्रेक्चरों की नीलामी

नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) की राह में रोड़ा बने 33 स्ट्रक्चरों को हटाने की कार्रवाई एक सप्ताह के अंदर शुरू की जाएगी। हाल ही में इन स्ट्रक्चरों की नीलामी की गई थी, जिसमें 11 बोलीदाताओं ने हिस्सा लिया था। सबसे अधिक बोली सोनीपत की एक कंपनी ने लगाई। यह कंपनी मलबे हटाने के बदले में 7 लाख रुपये का भुगतान करेगी। बताया जा रहा है कि इन स्ट्रक्चर के हटने से करीब आधा किलोमीटर का रास्ता साफ हो जाएगा। एक महीने के अंदर कंपनी को स्ट्रक्चर हटाने होंगे। इस अवधि में स्ट्रक्चर नहीं हटाने पर नीलामी को कैंसल कर दिया जाएगा। साथ ही एक लाख रुपये की सिक्युरिटी राशि को जब्त कर लिया जाएगा।

खेड़कीदौला गांव से द्वारका तक एनपीआर की लंबाई 18 किलोमीटर है। इसमें से 14 किलोमीटर रोड के निर्माण का ठेका एक कंपनी को दिया गया है। कंपनी को निर्माण काम 30 सितंबर तक पूरा करने का टारगेट दिया गया है। अब निर्माण की राह में आ रहे स्ट्रक्चरों को नीलाम किया गया है। यह स्ट्रक्चर गांव खेड़कीदौला, सिंही, पावला खुसरपुर और गुड़गांव में आ रहे हैं। इन स्ट्रक्चरों में 7 फैक्ट्री भी शामिल हैं। खेड़कीदौला गांव में मेसर्ज यूनियन रबड़ मिल्स, मेसर्ज एलियंस स्टील, मेसर्ज गोल्डन गैस सर्विसेज, मेसर्ज सुपर्णा इंटरप्राइजेज, गुड़गांव में मेसर्ज श्रीराम आइस फैक्ट्री, मेसर्ज दीपक कटस, पावला खुसरपुर में मेसर्ज एवीआर इंडिया आ रही हैं। इन स्ट्रक्चरों को हटाने के बदले में फैक्ट्री, मकान और दुकान मालिकों को 44 लाख 55 हजार 834 रुपये की मुआवजा राशि दी गई है।

क्या कहते हैं एस्टेट ऑफिसर वन
    एस्टेट ऑफिसर वन नरेंद्र सिंह यादव का कहना है कि एनपीआर की राह में आ रही रुकावटों को दूर करने का काम शुरू कर दिया गया है। 33 स्ट्रक्चरों की नीलामी कर दी गई है, जिसे मंजूरी के लिए ऐडमिनिस्ट्रेटर के पास भेज दिया गया है। मंजूरी मिलते ही वर्क को अलॉट कर दिया जाएगा।
    क्या कहते हैं सब डिविजनल इंजीनियर

Navbharat times
    CommentQuote