Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21906 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Some People r again looking to divert the topic of discussion with irrelevant/ meaning less comments .

Quite understandably so, since they r not prepared for discussing the issues of the D e way & have no answers to the various highlighted issues

बुरा न मानो होली है.

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
    Sambher Ji,

I am putting the real hard facts, don't you like? Endusers those are planning to live their must know what are the problems and how long they have to wait... As far as ulta pulta....who is doing ulta pulta everyone knows....
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

This is very unfortunate that such a good infrastructure improvement proposal spoiled by the planners why they didn't foreseen such hurdles before. I don't know whom to blame, if they know these all structures shall create problem and than have they deliberately planned route it in such manner? Big question mark over the authority and planners abilities and their intention to successful execute expressway. For end users particularly for salary classed it is big issue for paying the rent and simultaneously EMI, affording both is quite cumbersome in present highly inflated economy.

The govt must think about the end-users pain and settle the matter in fastest manner and give some relief to end users. On another hand builders are also denying for possession till the basic infra not in place. How to deal this issue.....
      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
        Sambher Ji,

I am putting the real hard facts, don't you like? Endusers those are planning to live their must know what are the problems and how long they have to wait... As far as ulta pulta....who is doing ulta pulta everyone knows....
        What I readin your posts is repetition of the points again and again, bringing old posts and old news, please contribute new and value other wise t comes across as repitition.

VB
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Very well said DS & good to see end users pointing out issues of the D e way & having an realistic approach .

The D e way threads r dominated by many Investors & some elements who do not wish to discuss the actual VERY REAL issues & their serious/ catastrophic affects ( if things do not work out ) & their game plan has been to be abuse members doing so, make irrelevant posts here to divert discussions, launch personal attacks etc ..

Wishing away real Problems/ issues or shutting one's eyes & mind to them will not make the problems go away .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

It is the question of who would bell the cat ( here, more appropriate the dogs ) . Running away from the problem is no solution . If there is a group of 9 - 10 brokers spreading false information, spreading deceit for their nefarious activities & each is making 3-4 posts on their pack of lies, i too am responding in maybe, equal number of posts .

As i said, if the pigeon shuts his eyes, that wouldn't mean the cat would run away . U cannot wish away the problems .

I know there r many, many decent guys in the forum, with their souls intact, but most shy away from the issues, which may crop up, if u take a stand against the brokers in the forum .

I am not one of them . I like to confront the issues .

Why, what is wrong to discuss all this here ??? As i have said before, The forum is not meant for distributing only sweets & exchanging sweet nothings, but is meant for discussing/evaulating all aspects of a builder, whether positive or negative . With the good things, bad things of a Builder also need to be discussed, so that true perspective is reflected from the forum & it does not become a mouthpiece of the brokers .

Why do people want only to discuss the perceived positives of D e way Builders & why r they getting offended by the reality .

Also the credibility of many forum members who accuse others & then run away without answering is very much in doubt . Also why some members r supporting the guys spread wrong information & deceit ? What is their motive of keeping mum & why do they remain shut or simply ignore or start getting paranoid for issues related to D e way projects only & otherwise , they r pretty vocal about rest of the projects/areas .

Originally posted by DS1970 View Post
          This is very unfortunate that such a good infrastructure improvement proposal spoiled by the planners why they didn't foreseen such hurdles before. I don't know whom to blame, if they know these all structures shall create problem and than have they deliberately planned route it in such manner? Big question mark over the authority and planners abilities and their intention to successful execute expressway. For end users particularly for salary classed it is big issue for paying the rent and simultaneously EMI, affording both is quite cumbersome in present highly inflated economy.

The govt must think about the end-users pain and settle the matter in fastest manner and give some relief to end users. On another hand builders are also denying for possession till the basic infra not in place. How to deal this issue.....

Comment

Some People r again looking to divert the topic of discussion with irrelevant/ meaning less comments .

Quite understandably so, since they r not prepared for discussing the issues of the D e way & have no answers to the various highlighted issues

बुरा न मानो होली है.
            You have forgot to add ' I wonder why?' after this post. Seems I have read this post so many times that i recall my board exams day when same chapter had to be revised 5-6 times.

Comment

Phir bhi exam MEIN FAIL HO gaye ??????

I know the reason .

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
              You have forgot to add ' I wonder why?' after this post. Seems I have read this post so many times that i recall my board exams day when same chapter had to be revised 5-6 times.

Comment

Phir bhi exam MEIN FAIL HO gaye ??????

I know the reason .
                wow another wrong predicition. Anyways fail word se Sec 68 GGn ka ek project yaad aa jata hai.Isnt it?

Comment

LOL. I was waiting for this .

Forum mein 99 % of your posts talk about Sector 68 only .

Laggata hain 5-6 times revision nahi, tumhe 500-600 times revision karni padti hain, but alas , result is the same "FAIL" .

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                  wow another wrong predicition. Anyways fail word se Sec 68 GGn ka ek project yaad aa jata hai.Isnt it?

Comment

A good one . Missed on this .

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

This sidddu stuff happens every day at railway crossing
                    The Train scene Ghulam film of Aamir Khan by nidhish.flv - YouTube

Siduu bought a flat in 10x
                    Now all 10x apartment flat owners have to compulsorily pass this challenge

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                      What I readin your posts is repetition of the points again and again, bringing old posts and old news, please contribute new and value other wise t comes across as repitition.

VB
                      From where I could bring new issues? when the old issues are not ready going to solved.

I highly regret for repeating it but sad part is that in crowd of useless posts the real issue get lost somewhere and needs to re-post repeatedly for sake of getting aware new members those are attending the forum for useful information.
                      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X