A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19827 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sanju2812
    Hi Folks,

I am in a process of buying a plot at sector-9A , will NPR have any positive affect on the prices in mid term ???
    The current average rate is 40k , please let me know what to expect ???

Why would you wanna buy a piece of plot of 40k in a HUDA SECTOR which is not even on dwarka eway , if you can get the same price in a gated complex by good developer , bang on dwarka eway ???? The payment would also go slower and you can get good amount of loan also from bank , and Return On Investment would also be way higher in case you buy ina n under construction project on dwarka eway ???

I am just talking about this in terms of investment point of view , if you want for self use at this very moment then obviously 9A could be ok !!!
    CommentQuote
  • No I don't want it for self use and having the experience of delayed deliveries and price escalations , this is kind of a property you can move out any time u fancy because u get actual physical possession immidiately and not just an agreement / promise of future date and considering it is a cheapest sector of gurgaon with 50 percent houses already made , please advise considering all these facts

Thanx
    CommentQuote
  • Decide on yr. own & do not get influenced by the brokers & their stooges in the forum, so just be careful .

Originally Posted by sanju2812
    Hi Folks,

I am in a process of buying a plot at sector-9A , will NPR have any positive affect on the prices in mid term ???
    The current average rate is 40k , please let me know what to expect ???
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Decide on yr. own & do not get influenced by the brokers & their stooges in the forum, so just be extra careful.

Be careful from some of the members or the brokers who have a limited interest(only in few projects) and less knowledge about gurgaon and Deway.

Seems like "broker" word has been used too loosely on this forum and few people are trying to misguide new investors because of their limited knowledge.

PankajSingh
    CommentQuote
  • Great point . Totally agree . There has been a lot of people misguiding & spreading wrong information in the forum . Follow the links provided in the signature & everything would be crystal clear .

Originally Posted by PankajSingh
    Yes, Decide on yr. own & do not get influenced by the brokers & their stooges in the forum, so just be extra careful.
    Be careful from some of the members or the brokers who have a limited interest(only in few projects) and less knowledge about gurgaon and Deway.
    Seems like "broker" word has been used too loosely on this forum and few people are trying to misguide new investors because of their limited knowledge.

PankajSingh
    CommentQuote
  • IGRM please note; Deleted posts being reposted

Admin: The offensive posts which were deleted are being reposted as links

.... this defeats the whole purpose of moderation and will cause a repeat of the same situation which caused enough problems in this forum....:bab (30):
    CommentQuote
  • REPEAT POST

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    For yr. information, these posts r not deleted . Before commenting, open yr. eyes & take a look .

.......& the topic is very much relevant, except to the brokers in the forum .

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Admin: The offensive posts which were deleted are being reposted as links

.... this defeats the whole purpose of moderation and will cause a repeat of the same situation which caused enough problems in this forum....:bab (30):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PankajSingh
    Yes, Decide on yr. own & do not get influenced by the brokers & their stooges in the forum, so just be extra careful.

PankajSingh

Fully agree with Pankaj singh. Please read the thread carefully. Some ppl are using Broker words to suite thier interest and misguide the new investors. Pls be real carefull with such members.
    CommentQuote
  • No need to believe or not to believe, there is proof on the brokers in the links, which is 100% undeniable . No confusions anywhere .
    CommentQuote
  • Have you actually been to sector 9A ??

Dont you think you might have better options available if u do wanna go in for huda plots . The price difference would be there of 5-10 k but you could get better locations in gurgaon ???

Just my POV may be i am wrong !!!
    CommentQuote
  • there is an article in TOI today...

says that only 42 mtr being constructed with 25 mtr of road and the tender process was started due to pressure from the builder lobby inspite of no solution on the litigation on the 5.5 km stretch...questions the completion time...
    CommentQuote
  • Realtors hard-selling Dwarka e-way

GURGAON: Within weeks of the HUDA awarding a contract for the construction of a portion of the Dwarka expressway, real estate developers seem to have jumped on to the profit-making bandwagon.

The developers, who have land banks and are coming up with new residential and commercial projects on this stretch, have started sending bulk messages claiming that the Dwarka expressway could be the next Delhi-Gurgaon expressway.

Realtors have kicked-off promotional campaigns despite a lack of clarity on the project completion date. Out of the 18km of this corridor, which falls in Gurgaon, work for only 12.5km has been awarded to a private firm. The rest 5.5km is yet to be awarded because this fragmented portion is under litigation.
    To sell their properties, which initially had very few takers, developers are luring perspective buyers through SMSes and emails.

One such SMS reads: "History repeats itself... after NH-8 (expressway), here's another chance to invest on Dwarka expressway. Tender awarded. We offer 3/4 BHK (soft launch)."

Sources in the government said that despite a crucial portion of the expressway, that will connect Dwarka with NH-8 near Kherki Dhaula, caught in litigations, HUDA went ahead with the tender because of "tremendous pressure" from real estate lobbyists. "You can't delay connectivity beyond a limit. We are trying to find an amicable solution by talking to people who have taken the matter to court," said a senior government official.

Meanwhile, potential buyers seem to be confused about the future of several sectors and housing colonies that are being developed along the expressway. "The developers have been claiming that it's safe to invest here. But for someone like me it's a big investment. It's a major risk since I don't even know whether the road will be a reality within the next few years or not," said Deepak Sondhi, who plans to buy a property in this area.

Although the expressway, also known as NPR, was planned as a 150 metre road, the initial development would be up to a width of 42 metres, with 25 metres being surfaced and 17 metres being the dividers.

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    there is an article in TOI today...
    says that only 42 mtr being constructed with 25 mtr of road and the tender process was started due to pressure from the builder lobby inspite of no solution on the litigation on the 5.5 km stretch...questions the complition time...
    CommentQuote
  • What i have been saying . Facts r beginning to come out . The brokers & builders lobby cannot hide the truth for too long, especially the proven brokers in the forum & their stooges .

Originally Posted by nitin80
    GURGAON: Within weeks of the HUDA awarding a contract for the construction of a portion of the Dwarka expressway, real estate developers seem to have jumped on to the profit-making bandwagon.

The developers, who have land banks and are coming up with new residential and commercial projects on this stretch, have started sending bulk messages claiming that the Dwarka expressway could be the next Delhi-Gurgaon expressway.

Realtors have kicked-off promotional campaigns despite a lack of clarity on the project completion date. Out of the 18km of this corridor, which falls in Gurgaon, work for only 12.5km has been awarded to a private firm. The rest 5.5km is yet to be awarded because this fragmented portion is under litigation.
    To sell their properties, which initially had very few takers, developers are luring perspective buyers through SMSes and emails.

One such SMS reads: "History repeats itself... after NH-8 (expressway), here's another chance to invest on Dwarka expressway. Tender awarded. We offer 3/4 BHK (soft launch)."

Sources in the government said that despite a crucial portion of the expressway, that will connect Dwarka with NH-8 near Kherki Dhaula, caught in litigations, HUDA went ahead with the tender because of "tremendous pressure" from real estate lobbyists. "You can't delay connectivity beyond a limit. We are trying to find an amicable solution by talking to people who have taken the matter to court," said a senior government official.

Meanwhile, potential buyers seem to be confused about the future of several sectors and housing colonies that are being developed along the expressway. "The developers have been claiming that it's safe to invest here. But for someone like me it's a big investment. It's a major risk since I don't even know whether the road will be a reality within the next few years or not," said Deepak Sondhi, who plans to buy a property in this area.

Although the expressway, also known as NPR, was planned as a 150 metre road, the initial development would be up to a width of 42 metres, with 25 metres being surfaced and 17 metres being the dividers.
    CommentQuote
  • I am expecting ( anytime, or these brokers r waiting for the right moment ) another round of personal abuses hurled at me & my family & the most deplorable of languages used against me & my family by one/few of the fake profiles ( maybe. already existing or a new profile ) created by the brokers in the forum & their stooges . A similar story happened 2/3 days back . Corrupt Brokers & their stooges in the forum, who's only intention in the forum is to lie & fleece gullible investors, please note, that these kind of cheap tactics r not making me stop opposing yr. nefarious activities . Using this kind of methods only shows yr. desperation, yr. mental level, yr. family background & the total lack of any ingrained ethics in you .
    CommentQuote
  • I would say skeletons are tumbling out now. If the planned width of NPR is only 40mts, it says something on the kind of development that would come. NPR is not going to get a NH8 like push.

Whatever may be the case, Dwarka eway would take 2-3 years for completion. Developers would try to bridge the gap between NH8 & NPR & cash in hugely. Buyers need to be aware before investing. I saw lot of village abadi areas around. I think the area needs 4-5 years for an decent development.
    CommentQuote