A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19888 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by DS1970
    I recall the days when attending the court room at 12 noon and informed at 5 O clock evening that hearing postponed to later 3 months date. A case running parallel with mine with more serious matter and was expected to resolve within two year took almost 12 yrs to clear. Judges got transferred and every time there was unusual delay. If HUDA is serious on the issue than they have to settle the matter out of court otherwise it will only stretch and delayed for indefinitely.

Legitimate to ownership of illegal colony doesn't matter, if the land is private and owners has sufficient ownership records. Here the main important thing is how to compensate the house owners, this might be deciding factor and under any circumstance as per clip none wants to loose their house.

I feel HUDA had lost the opportunity and now crying for foul play, why they didn't settle the issue at the beginning when the land was grossly undervalued, this is obvious that after declaring such mega infra plans the land value has to appreciate by every day pass and bad part is still their intention seems not genuine.

Investors shall found themselves lucky if HUDA get able to resolve the matter within next 5 yrs through court considering status and complexity of case, which in my opinion quite conservative target, normally life span of this type of cases are anywhere 15-20 yrs if both parties not agreed upon any resolution.

Hi
    Greetings

Honestly I did not have to even search real hard for relevant examples. This is of todays news

Check http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/581020-post3860.html

quick facts about how things were handled in the case
    - about 197acres of HUDA acquired land in 90s worth 100s of crores,
    - paid for and compensated by HUDA WAY BACK in the 90s
    - Farmers are enjoying three crops for decades on HUDA Land
    - Land still not in physical possession of HUDA despite High court order
    - Farmers turned down by High court since 2011 still possession not taken
    - Farmers enjoyed for 20 years by filing a simple court case individually delaying the process, which latter on got clubbed

Reading from your example, in this land case, many judges might have got transferred, many times the dates may have been postponed due to other PRESSING matters and overloaded judiciary. Therefore in case of such complex legal matters, average time taken is more than 5-10 years.. easily.

It is therefore important for buyers to accept the fact that the litigation patch will not be available soon. It would be a good idea to be content with connectivity on DEW in PATCHES and through intervening Sector roads for which luckily tender is being executed. Master water line if does not miss 5-7 (on an avg for huda projects) deadlines will probably be in place earliest by 2016-17. Earlier option of ground water is no long available for feeding the residents because of high court order, hence habitation not possible until then.

Apart from Litigation issues- Delhi connectivity, East of Dlh-Rewari railway line connectivity through ROB and NH8 connectivity will be desirable within the next 5 years due to huge inventory and traffic.

Please add political uncertainty to the above and weigh your risk perspective.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    dear blessu ji the mp3 file i attached it is of today recording only . dear i know most ethical and huge upfront u r saying but blessu ji my friend just asked question which i attached and regarding progress ( when and what ) haryana is slow i am not marketing i just attached what my friend asked

sorry blessu ji if u think anything i write wrong or soory again if u don't like

Do you know, who is the owner of this news channel and favoring to whom?

Please ask the question with much reliable source to get unbiased reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Kaash DLF ka bhi koi project DEway pe hota.. But anyways, I think the DEWay investors and other builders should learn from DLF. Offer few of their premium properties at throwaway prices to Mr Robber at interest free loan.. I am sure all DEWay problems would vanish in a matter of days. This is called ethical bribing. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • As of today's situation, we may conclude two scenarios:

1 . HUDA settle the matter out of court and construct the complete  NPR in next 3 yrs

2. Court verdicts come in favor of HUDA after next 5 yrs  and with unusual delay the entire NPR get constructed by next 7 yrs. 

Now with both these scenario, is it advisable to purchase the property here? If yes than at what rate ? And  how much appreciation anyone can expect under both scenario. 

Which sectors are least affected if exway never come and shall appreciate regardless of situation. 

Is there any another possible scenario which I missed out. Let's say the entire matter settle by this year end and road get constructed with in next 6 months, the most optimum scenario than how much appreciation shall be on table 50%, 100 % or more than it.  Someone told me that we may expect 20k rate by 2014 if exway get built.  Is it correct or prices can appreciate further or may hover around present rate or go down ??

Will alternate connectivity serve the same purpose and solution of NPR?

Is it acceptable to satisfied with alternate connectivity while the prices paid up for the property situated on NPR?

What are the obligation and responsibility of authority towards investors? Are they bound to provide this super exway?  

What happened if litigants refused the compensation package and circumstances forced authority to close this project? This is worst case scenario but can't ruled out at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DS1970
    As of today's situation, we may conclude two scenarios:

Which sectors are least affected if exway never come and shall appreciate regardless of situation. 

Will alternate connectivity serve the same purpose and solution of NPR?

What happened if litigants refused the compensation package and circumstances forced authority to close this project? This is worst case scenario but can't ruled out at all.

Any idea about least affected sectors???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogenderg

go for New GGN sectors 8X or 9X.. They are not dependent on DEW.. But if DEW comes up, then its a bonus for them..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sohnaroad
    go for New GGN sectors 8X or 9X.. They are not dependent on DEW.. But if DEW comes up, then its a bonus for them..

Is 3x sector also a safe bet? Or we may say that entire sectors across railway line are least affected sectors.

I was quite disappointed after seeing the clip, the statement made by Dr Praveen Kumar that land in sector 110a is acquired but the disbursement of compensation shall be as per old acquisition policy. As I came to knew through old posts of other members that some demands of litigants are overruling the prevailing policy and asking for market rate and surely at this point the court shall take their side. Than what is the chance of winning the case by HUDA?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinnny
    Kaash DLF ka bhi koi project DEway pe hota.. But anyways, I think the DEWay investors and other builders should learn from DLF. Offer few of their premium properties at throwaway prices to Mr Robber at interest free loan.. I am sure all DEWay problems would vanish in a matter of days. This is called ethical bribing. :-)

You bet man. 50 odd houses creating the issue. Apart from HUDA compensation if builders together give them 2 apartments each then the whole issue will be sorted out.

Builders can easily compensate by jacking up the prices as work on DEW will start. No idea why it is taking so long.

Whole area looks so dead right now. People should also be fighting for a bridge on the railway line. It gets so pathetic if one gets caught in the jam caused by closed railway crossing.

I don't know what is the reason for this fascination of closer to Delhi ? If closer to Delhi means higher RE rates than NOIDA and Gaziabad should be red hot. But that is not the case ?

Dwarka sub-city is trading at 8k-9k because that is a Delhi address and not a Haryana or UP.

Am I missing something here ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogenderg

37c and D, 99 (g99, Amstoria etc)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    37c and D, 99 (g99, Amstoria etc)

Can you please elaborate a little for the benefit of all, why these sectors would be least affected and what are the prospects here ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Omsair
    Can you please elaborate a little for the benefit of all, why these sectors would be least affected and what are the prospects here ?

This has been discussed many times on this thread including by me - but being overactive, it is difficult to dig out the posts.

Some aspects are available on this thread:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/35191-ramprastha-primera-ramprastha-group-sector-37-d-gurgaon?t=36948

(Read the whole thread. Also read any other Ramprastha thread (Edge, Atrium,. Skyz etc) to get the main points.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    This has been discussed many times on this thread including by me - but being overactive, it is difficult to dig out the posts.

Some aspects are available on this thread:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/35191-ramprastha-primera-ramprastha-group-sector-37-d-gurgaon?t=36948

(Read the whole thread. Also read any other Ramprastha thread (Edge, Atrium,. Skyz etc) to get the main points.

Many thanks Venky...but I am not clear why 99 and 102 sectors would also be least affected. They are on DEW and other side of rly xing. Is it becoz of 1 ROB connecting them to HH chowk?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    firstly to moderators/admin
    this mp3 recorded from property guru programme on haryana news

friends/ members/ guest who don't believe me please ignore and who believe me
    then only read

there is channel STV HARYANA NEWS on every Saturday at 10 am there is programme property guru in which we can ask questions

i am in training center of my bank one of my good friend he is also in my , he is bank clerk, he is my good friend
    i had requested him to ask a question of property of gurgaon in haryana property guru . i had requested him to record also and send it to me .

MEMBERS/ guests/ friends please see i had attached mp3 file my friend has asked a question the mp3 audio file is of 6.42 minutes my question camed after 3.40 minutes is over

it is recording total 6.52 minutes please ignore first 3.40 minutes it was not my question please listen mp3 audio after 3.40 to the end

those who are not able to download i will write question with answer

i had asked i want to buy a property in gurgaon, my budget is around 1 to 1.5 crore only for investment i had finalize 3 property
    1 chintels paridso sector 109
    2 mahindra aura sctor 110
    3 emaar mgf palam hills sector 77

property guru expert asked again 1 question - ur looking in primary market or secondary market and what rate u r getting ??

i had asked i am looking in secondary market i am getting rates
    chnitels 5500
    mahindra - 5200
    emaar mgf - 4800

now their answer - abhay ji u have choose excellent properties as well as builders i will say sector 110 mahinra aura construction is going on full speed the area will take 2 years to develop and sector 109,110 will give u much better return than nh8 , u should choose either sector 110 ( if u have large upfront money ) and if u have less go with chintels sector 109 . and emmar mgf is also good builder but chintels and mahindra aura is best location because of connectivity to delhi and 5500 is good rate

( ignore who don't like ) :)

How can I get a deal with the rates mentioned in your quote? I mean where to find them?
    Brokers are quoting for 6500 for emaar gurgling greens
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kuriousv
    How can I get a deal with the rates mentioned in your quote? I mean where to find them?
    Brokers are quoting for 6500 for emaar gurgling greens

which project of emarr
    u r talking about emaar gurgaon green sector 102 ??
    sorry friend

i talked about emarr mgf palam hills sector 77
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Omsair
    Many thanks Venky...but I am not clear why 99 and 102 sectors would also be least affected. They are on DEW and other side of rly xing. Is it becoz of 1 ROB connecting them to HH chowk?

They are 5 minutes away from HH chowk - and are connected to the main GGN - where the jobs are.

Right now there is only one way connectivity, (since other way requires HH chowk under/over pass solution). But still, Basai ROad connection to Rajiv Chowk is at least existing, however crowded

Believe only in what is already existing
    CommentQuote