Last updated: 3 hours ago
21913 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Hi
    Greetings

Waise why will anybody accept a 100 mtrs unconstructed plot without any existing infra in place of a 200 mtr plot under the Outstee rehabilitation package. This can be resolved only by passing a relevant act with provisions clearly identifying Hyper growth, High Growth and Normal areas as in the case of EDC/IDC by the state govt.
    or
    Look for a suitable statute wherein compensation can be offered to unauthorised construction, which seems very incomprehensible.

Only govt can do that but how they will do it only god know.

Regarding Realignment, that option would never have been required had a proper survey been conducted before approving the project. Now no point bemoaning split milk.. Realignment better be accepted and acted upon fast.

Here the builders have a pivotal role to play by backing and pushing with govt the realignment and compensation options. Again, no builder will do so because no one wants to loose his vantage position in the current alignment. Also this would mean extra payment being charged from subscribers as done earlier. Robing peter to pay pan

Sector roads development hold scope, but that would be stop gap, till govt is determined to use section 17 etc for securing passage for the road. Which can have political repercussions given the heightened awareness levels and commercial value of land

Cheers
    Last edited by BlessU; March 9 2012, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

Waise why will anybody accept a 100 mtrs unconstructed plot without any existing infra in place of a 200 mtr plot under the Outstee rehabilitation package. This can be resolved only by passing a relevant act with provisions clearly identifying Hyper growth, High Growth and Normal areas as in the case of EDC/IDC by the state govt.
      or
      Look for a suitable statute wherein compensation can be offered to unauthorised construction, which seems very incomprehensible.

Only govt can do that but how they will do it only god know.

Regarding Realignment, that option would never have been required had a proper survey been conducted before approving the project. Now no point bemoaning split milk.. Realignment better be accepted and acted upon fast.

Here the builders have a pivotal role to play by backing and pushing with govt the realignment and compensation options. Again, no builder will do so because no one wants to loose his vantage position in the current alignment. Also this would mean extra payment being charged from subscribers as done earlier. Robing peter to pay pan

Sector roads development hold scope, but that would be stop gap, till govt is determined to use section 17 etc for securing passage for the road. Which can have political repercussions given the heightened awareness levels and commercial value of land

Cheers
      Means option of realignment would difficult to digest by some builders, I also don’t think Govt would exercise to change the statue for ghetto and seem too enigmatic. Anyway since mine one friend is state agent in NPV area and I would contact him soon to get back on the matter if he has some material.

But legal procedure is quite lengthy required decade or more to settle and if I believe on the words of some informative persons than hearing has already been impediment.

Comment

Originally posted by patnapratap View Post
        Means option of realignment would difficult to digest by some builders, I also don’t think Govt would exercise to change the statue for ghetto and seem too enigmatic. Anyway since mine one friend is state agent in NPV area and I would contact him soon to get back on the matter if he has some material.

But legal procedure is quite lengthy required decade or more to settle and if I believe on the words of some informative persons than hearing has already been impediment.
        Sirji,

Maine to pehle hi kaha tha outsee road niklane nahin denge aur builders realignment nahin hone denge.

Na no man teil hoga na radha nachegi....

Dwarka expressway or DRAMA way.....
        Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by patnapratap View Post
          Anyway since mine one friend is state agent in NPV area and I would contact him soon to get back on the matter if he has some material.

Hi
          Greetings

Patna ji, Affidavit filed by HUDA is not seen by anybody. Neither anybody here in the forum nor your estate agent friend.

Yes if there is someone who has filed the litigation may come to the fore and bring forward some facts.

Akela aadmi dway bannene se nahin rok sakta, this allegation is baseless and most kiddish..

However, NH2 Concessionaire may not want dway to come up and keep inciting/supporting people fighting against dway...

Biggest culprit is the Agency responsible for conducting survey who could not foresee trouble brewing. to some extent it is the brokers and builders who have been drumming airport, diplomatic enclave, expressway, sez etc etc.

Cheers

Comment

Greetings

Patna ji, Affidavit filed by HUDA is not seen by anybody. Neither anybody here in the forum nor your estate agent friend.

No News of Affidavit to me also....What does it state ???

Yes if there is someone who has filed the litigation may come to the fore and bring forward some facts.

Akela aadmi dway bannene se nahin rok sakta, this allegation is baseless and most kiddish..

True , ppl alone cannot stop a mjor road of a state from getting built when the whol of future of ggn depends on it , Regarding the ppl not getting paid ofr their construction costs , If HUDA agrees to it , they will be only encouraging everyone else to enter into such activities like construction on unauthorised land all , this is feel is the strongest reason for HUDA not to grant compensation of construction cost , Please remember The survey was done in 2006 when not even 30% of the houses made today were there , so at that point of time They chose for the best possible route only , However I do support that they should have done a proper Alignment again before giving out the contract and all , But since it had already been notified in the new masterplan so they decided against it and anyways changing it at the last moment would have only invited more trouble only ..

However, NH2 Concessionaire may not want dway to come up and keep inciting/supporting people fighting against dway...

Couldnt find anything of that sort happening from any end as the ppl involved in the stay are ppl residing there or some factory owners....

Biggest culprit is the Agency responsible for conducting survey who could not foresee trouble brewing. to some extent it is the brokers and builders who have been drumming airport, diplomatic enclave, expressway, sez etc etc.

Views already posted for this one above
            Cheers[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
              Greetings

No News of Affidavit to me also....What does it state ???

True , ppl alone cannot stop a mjor road of a state from getting built when the whol of future of ggn depends on it , Regarding the ppl not getting paid ofr their construction costs , If HUDA agrees to it , they will be only encouraging everyone else to enter into such activities like construction on unauthorised land all , this is feel is the strongest reason for HUDA not to grant compensation of construction cost , Please remember The survey was done in 2006 when not even 30% of the houses made today were there , so at that point of time They chose for the best possible route only , However I do support that they should have done a proper Alignment again before giving out the contract and all , But since it had already been notified in the new masterplan so they decided against it and anyways changing it at the last moment would have only invited more trouble only ..

Couldnt find anything of that sort happening from any end as the ppl involved in the stay are ppl residing there or some factory owners....

Views already posted for this one above
              Cheers
              [/QUOTE]

Hi
              Greetings
              Cannot agree more..

Whats the way out now??

Cheers

Comment

way out from here would be most probably those ppl getting alternate plots of about 50-70% of their plot size , what they will get is a fully developed sector kinda place by HUDA with sewerage and water and everything So i dont think that will be a big problem....then

Just my POV

Comment

Bhalla Ji please check your PM.

Comment

checked and rreplied

Comment

Hi
                      Greetings

Whats the way out now??

Million Dollar Question.. and this is what should be discussed on this thread.. May God BlessU

Best solution is to compensate for land as per HUDA policy (for size of plot), in a well developed sector of Gurgaon, where land value is good and litigants find themselves benefited financially. Else, they will have to change the policy in order to compensate for construction cost, which HUDA would not be interested in. Also, for immediate acquisition, financial compensation for certain period may be paid (for shifting and rental purpose), either by Court or through settlement... and that should be the way out!
                      Last edited by mkg007; March 10 2012, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X